Loosening Up - Book 10 - Road Trip: East - Cover

Loosening Up - Book 10 - Road Trip: East

Copyright© 2020 by Wolf

Chapter 14: Maine

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14: Maine - Dave rides his special Harley motorcycle around the eastern U.S., having various adventures and meeting people in many states that he bonds and makes love with. Friends from home also join him or he visits them in his travels. Sexual encounters usually ensue. He starts a new career. A companion Road Trip: West is in process. It helps to read prior books or at least start on Book 8, or just start here - that works, too.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory  

Rose strolled up from the small beach using both hands to wring the water from her hair. The bathing suit she wore was a Wicked Weasel bikini in a neon green color. The neon color of the suit drew attention to her body, but then any ogler realized that they could see her areolas and nipples, and even her slit through the very thin material. Dave smirked and watched a few other men and women at the state park beach leer his girlfriend. There seemed to be some foaming drool, especially on the men’s lips.

Dave tossed her a towel. “Your nips are standing at attention.”

Rose ran the towel through her hair, “That’s not the warmest water I’ve ever swum in, but I did need a bath or shower of some kind.”

“Welcome to camping in New England. Just so you know, we’re halfway between the equator and the north pole – Rangeley, Maine.”

“I’ll stand here and air dry the rest of me,” Rose said as she spread her arms and faced the sun.

“As you do that, you’re making about twenty other men soil their bathing suits as they cum because you are the hottest thing in the state.”

“I love you for saying that.” She smiled lovingly at Dave.

Dave teased, “I speak nothing but the truth.”

Rose leaned down and kissed him hard on the lips as he looked up at her. One breast fell free from the confines of the suit. As she stood, Rose feigned ignorance, but then slowly tucked her firm boob back behind the thin material.

Rose said, “I’ve been thinking about that women we met last evening – Eden. She was nice. Do you think she’ll do what her husband wants and have sex with other men?”

Dave nodded, “I think she was working up the courage to do that. We probably helped because of who we are and how we live. I’m sure meeting somebody who has their act together as much as you do, and who has also made love with about a hundred guys, influenced her thinking.” He laughed, “Did you see the look on her face when you told her you’d done several gangbangs and loved them? I think she wanted to offer herself to us on the spot.”

Rose teased, “I would have done her. She was cute. I bet Tyler, her husband, got a banshee in his sleeping bag that night.”

“I didn’t hear them. We were probably making too much of our own noise.”

“I’m sorry, when I get orgasmic, I get vocal.” Rose turned around, “I looked for them this morning when we got up, but they were gone. I bet she made him take her home so they could call up all the men they know and she could make love to them.”

“You have a vivid imagination. I do think she’s going to talk to some of her friends; at least, the ones she can trust. I also think we’ll hear from her again because we’re the only ones in the lifestyle that she’ll know. She’ll have more questions. I wouldn’t even be surprised to hear from Tyler after she tells him about our discussion.”

Rose asked, “What about Tracy, C.K., and Ahleah?”

“I think we have three future Circle members and the financial community in town has three new analysts; they were smart. They were primed for our meeting, and fate took over from there.”

“I’m always amazed at how fast women fall in love with you.”

“It’s The Experience. I’m guessing that an orgasm that powerful results in the release of a huge dose of oxytocin in their body – the cuddle hormone, it’s called. There are multiple places in the body the hormone is stored, but I think they all fire off at once. One result is the large attachment bonds with their lover, in their case me. It also contributed to a high just the way an antidepressant would. It’s the colossal upper. Men take the drug to enhance erections and ejaculations.”

“How’d you learn all this stuff?”

“I studied how to be a good lover. I wanted to know everything I could do to please a woman. I read about erogenous zones that were usually neglected, and guess what I found. If you’re happy then I’m happy.”

Rose knelt by Dave and kissed him repeatedly, her breasts jostling against his arm and shoulder as she did. She said to him in her sexiest voice, “What would make me very happy right now, is for us to go back to the tent and you to make love to me for an hour or two. I need you.”

Rose’s next kiss made steam rise from the large lake. The pair picked up their towels and walked up the path towards their tent. More than a few eyes followed the couple, especially those checking out Rose’s hot-looking neon green ass.

The late afternoon rendezvous in the tent was very satisfying. Almost as satisfying as the early afternoon rendezvous the couple had celebrated after arriving at the campsite. This time, Rose tried to mute her orgasmic responses, but she wasn’t always successful.

After making love for almost an hour, they put their bathing suits on and again went swimming in the lake to wash off the results of their sex. They were covered in sexual fluids, mostly from Rose. When she got worked up, she oozed great concoctions that smelled and tasted delightful, but they also became smeared over her body as Dave went down on her and then kissed other places on her body.

Back at the campsite, dinner seemed to be in order. Dave assessed the meals they had and announced, “We have several choices for dinner: more freeze dried, go into town to one of the restaurants, or pick up some ‘real’ food at the grocery store and prepare it here. What’s your pleasure?”

Rose stroked her pussy after being sure no one was nearby. “I’d love for you to fuck me again.”

“I promise you an evening delight, how’s that?”

She sighed. “Of those options, I choose number three. I would love to have steak if we could pan fry it or something here. I’d also like some kind of salad to go with it. Beyond that, whatever you want. I can straighten up here and get ready to help cook.”

Dave slipped into his jeans and a long-sleeve t-shirt, and then put his boots on. I’ll be about an hour or so.” They kissed and then he was gone on the motorcycle, doing all he could to minimize the Harley engine roar as he putted through the campground.

About an hour later, he reappeared at the state park and pulled into the parking space for the motorcycle. Rose was sitting on the picnic table, and there was a young man in his early twenties talking to her. Dave unloaded his saddle bags, bringing the fruits of his shopping at the local IGA to the table. Rose hopped up to help unpack things.

“Dave, this is Tim Linnington. He’s from Connecticut and traveling around to some of the state parks and hiking some of the trails.”

Dave and Tim shook hands. Tim said, “I’ve been doing various sections of the Appalachian Trail. Today I went up and down Saddleback Mountain from where the trail crosses the highway south of town. It took the better part of the day, but I did come back in time to see you and Rose down on the little beach. I’m kind of your next-door neighbor, having the next campsite. You can sort of see my car through the brush.” He pointed, and Dave did see a sedan parked about two-hundred feet away.

Dave set about preparing dinner for Rose and himself. He didn’t know how to ask Tim to give them some space because he’d carefully bought for only the two of them. As he got ready to cook, Tim excused himself, but asked whether he could visit again after dinner. Rose told him that’d be good.

After Tim was gone, Dave checked in with Rose with a sideways glance. She responded, “I like him. He’s cute and very nice. I know he saw me in my bathing suit and got turned on.” Rose was wearing shorts and a sweatshirt with the sleeves pushed up to her elbows, appropriate for the evening as the temperatures dropped and the air became cooler and moist.

Dave teased, “You want some space?”

Rose chuckled, “Maybe. Play it by ear. I haven’t laid the requirements on him so he might not pass the test phase.”

The aroma of the cooking steaks permeated the whole campground for about an hour after Rose finished with them and they’d eaten. She was overjoyed that Dave had also brought some ice cream that he’d kept on ice in the saddlebag. The meal was perfect in one final regard, there were no leftover food scraps.

Dave bundled up the various wrappers and containers and trooped off towards the Ranger Station with the trash. There was a bear and racoon proof trash bin there. Other campers were also using the container.

Tim reappeared just as Dave got back. Dave asked, “What’d you have for dinner? We wanted to have you join us, but didn’t have enough food.”

“Oh, no problem. I had some homemade spaghetti and meat balls. I have a mini-fridge in the car that doesn’t drain down the battery too badly. I brought stuff with me from home, and have been using that along my travels. I favored the high carb stuff to help replenish my energy supply and it tastes better than freeze dried.”

Rose went over and sat by Tim at the picnic table and squeezed his arm. “You seem to have lots of muscles that appear to be doing just fine.”

Tim enjoyed the contact and compliment. He said, “I do martial arts in college – nothing competitive, but I take the classes. Over the summer, I’ve been practicing the katas and such, but it’s not the same as being able to go to the dojo.”

Rose nodded, “Me, too.”

Dave teased her, “You could tell him about your encounter with those townies back home.”

Tim looked interested. Rose explained, “After an evening meeting at school, I ended up alone in the school parking lot waiting for my ride. Three guys accosted me, and paid a price. It was no big deal, but I did warn them. They got physical, so I did, too.”

Tim said, “What’d you do to them?”

Rose said, “The results were a couple of broken wrists, a concussion and obliterated instep on another, and some serious damage to one man’s reproductive system. I did warn them before I responded.”

Tim shook his head, “Rose, you’re about five feet tall and weigh about a hundred pounds. How’d you do all that?”

Rose smiled, “I know my martial arts and the law of momentum. What we’re learning isn’t just one specialty, like karate. Our instructor brings in defensive and offensive moves from several other martial arts. He calls it Urban Preparedness. I’ve been working on knife training, too, and learning to shoot handguns.”

“Jeeze,” Tim said. “I promise not to mess with you.” He held up both hands in surrender.

Rose leaned her head against his shoulder and said, “But what if I want to be messed with?”

Tim did a double-take, quickly looking between Dave and Rose. Dave was laughing and wasn’t at all upset by Rose’s comment.

Rose amplified in a dangerous direction, “Maybe I’ll mess with you. Is that all right?” She used both hands to turn his face to hers and kissed him on the lips. Dave noticed that towards the end she introduced a little tongue. Her eyes were closed but his were about as wide-open as the Grand Canyon.

As they parted, Tim said, “You ... you ... you’re with Dave?” The way he said it sounded more like a question than a statement.

Rose said, “But I can be with you, too, if you have the right paperwork.”

“Paperwork?” Tim’s brow furrowed. “I don’t understand.”

Rose poked at his side, “An STD test, stupid. I’ll show you mine if you show me yours.”

“Really!?” Tim’s voice rose a full octave on that one word.

“Yes, really,” Rose assured him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.