Loosening Up - Book 10 - Road Trip: East - Cover

Loosening Up - Book 10 - Road Trip: East

Copyright© 2020 by Wolf

Chapter 33: Minnesota

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 33: Minnesota - Dave rides his special Harley motorcycle around the eastern U.S., having various adventures and meeting people in many states that he bonds and makes love with. Friends from home also join him or he visits them in his travels. Sexual encounters usually ensue. He starts a new career. A companion Road Trip: West is in process. It helps to read prior books or at least start on Book 8, or just start here - that works, too.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory  

Dave could both feel and hear Cricket laughing over the helmet’s intercom as they rode north towards Minneapolis-St. Paul. He asked, “What’s so funny?”

Cricket said into the intercom, “May and Sara ... the look on their faces when they realized who you were ... who I was. You can’t say that we took advantage of our celebrity status with them. If anything, they seduced us.”

“We weren’t unwilling participants,” Dave chuckled.

“Oh, I had a delightful time with Andy and Seth. With the sexual imbalance in the Circle it can become rare to orchestrate a threesome with two men. Thirty-six hours with them was just about right to tide me over for a while.”

“Were you surprised they stayed another day?”

“No, not after you announced at breakfast that the weather was too bad to travel and that you and I planned to stay another night. Good thing the hotel was almost empty and they could keep their room.”

“I think the guys wanted to get home. You’d killed their peckers by the previous night.” He laughed.

Cricket said, “I did until they realized they could have me again ... and repeat often. Of course, that was after their wives told them they were staying another day so you could service them all day long yesterday. They’re both in love with you. And the boys did seem to recover by that afternoon. I think they love me, too ... at least they love to fuck and suck with me.”

“You told them to go and exercise until they worked up a good sweat. Two-hours in the hotel gym did seem to revive them.”

“It gets all the systems in one’s body going into overdrive. Further, once they could see your nude little body lusting for their cocks and dancing sexy for them, they seemed to respond well to you the rest of the day and night. You could raise the dead, baby.”

After a pause, Cricket said, “I had no idea the world was so flat. Does this state even have a ripple in it? I can sure see why this is American’s breadbasket or corn hub or whatever it is.”

The day passed slowly as they motored along, often being the only vehicle on the farm roads through Iowa and Minnesota. Eventually, Dave got on Interstate 35 and they moved a little faster into Minneapolis.

Pam with Ginny Fuller had flown the Cessna Citation to Minneapolis day before for two-days of meetings with Xcel Power. The utility’s reputation in the area basically sucked. The discussions they wanted to have with the two of them weren’t so much about power generation and distribution, but about how they could improve their image with their captive customer base and change their internal culture.

Pam had told him while they were in Chicago that she planned to level with the people she’d be meeting with: women were under-represented on their board and so were minorities; their customer service sucked worse than a black hole; and their customer contacts were authoritarian and rude most of the time.

The corporation needed a major culture change from making money to customer centric. Ginny Fuller had done that for other companies, and that’s why Pam brought her along for the trip.

Pam had arranged for a large one-bedroom suite at the Marriott near the Mall of America. Dave and Cricket arrived about three p.m. Cricket instantly disappeared into a hotel livery vehicle to get chauffeured to the place at the mall where she wanted to start her shopping extravaganza.

Dave shuttled his gear and their luggage up to their room and then took a nice warm shower to iron out some of kinks from riding on the motorcycle for six hours. He was planning on spending the night with Pam, Ginny, and Cricket, and then pushing west to Fargo, North Dakota.

The weather had taken a decidedly bad turn with a cold and wet driving rain just after dinner.

Dave took a shower and then stretched out on one of the kind-size beds in the room and quickly fell asleep. Soft lips awoke him some time later. Pam was kneeling on the bed beside him very naked and very aroused. He felt his cock suddenly get engulfed in the mouth of someone that knew exactly what she was doing – Ginny.

Pam told him, “I’m glad you decided to take a naked nap. It saved us the trouble of having to strip away your clothes. We’re going to beat on your body with our pussies and breasts until you submit. Do you submit?”

“Yes ... alas, it seems I have no choice but complete submission.”

“Oh, good. That was easy. Ginny gets you first, mostly because she hasn’t been with you for months. I got you in Chicago. I assume Cricket is around here somewhere?”

“Mall of America.”

“Of course. We went there last night until they closed and kicked us out.” She started to kiss him and push her breasts in his face. Soon, Pam mounted his head so he could eat her out. Meanwhile, Ginny had mounted his rampant cock and started to ride him at a fairly rapid clip. He heard her have one orgasm but she continued right on towards the next one.

An hour later, Pam and Ginny lay aside from the sixty-nine they’d been in for the past five minutes cleaning Dave’s spend from inside each other. Dave lay next to them watching their lurid sex show.

The three of them took a communal shower in the room’s large shower enclosure. After drying off, Dave sent Cricket a text asking her about her dinner plans. She texted back that she was waiting for the hotel van to pick her up, so would be with us within fifteen minutes.

They were dressed and ready for dinner when Cricket walked in the door with her arms packed with bags, boxes, and parcels from various stores in the largest mall in the country. She had a smile a mile wide.

Cricket looked at each of them carefully. “Good, I’m glad you all found time to make love with each other. Let’s go eat. Shopping and sex make me hungry. Wait until we tell you about how great Cedar Rapids was.”

At dinner they compared notes about their days and the plans the rest of the week. Dave had a Saturday night concert in the city, so would be around until then. Ginny was going to stay over another day and take a commercial flight home; the work at Xcel had generated the need for further meetings. Pam and Cricket would fly home the next morning in the Citation.

Dave turned to Ginny, “Do I get you tomorrow night?”

“If you want.”

“I want. I love you.”

“Aaaaah. I love you, too. Thank you. I can’t believe I’ll get some private time with you. What will you do during the day?”

“Ashley gave me a list of songs to learn. I have a thumb drive with the sheet music on it, plus I have the links to the various videos of some artists, including Ashley, singing the songs. A few are songs Ash wrote, and one was written by Zoey, and Ash adapted it to give it a country flavor. Amazing what a country fiddle can do in the background to any song. Anyway, I’ll be here most of the day practicing and memorizing. Just let me know when you’re going to be back here and I’ll meet you.”

“I may bring company,” Ginny giggled.

Pam asked her, “Do you really think that Honey will want to come and meet Dave?”

Ginny laughed, “Abso-fucking-lutely! Think about it. He had a very successful career going in with Florida Power and Light – the same industry she’s in; he then became a successful CEO for a high-tech battery company and made a shitload of money because he managed the IPO just perfectly; he’s kind of the star of the TV show entitled The Circle, and now he’s suddenly becoming a well-known country music singer. What’s not to like and want to see firsthand?”

“Do you think she wants to have sex with him?”

Ginny kept laughing, “If she doesn’t, she’s a real dunce. You know she overheard the two of us talking about his sexual prowess in the conference room during our afternoon break. She’s certainly curious.”

Dave asked, “Who’s Honey and what does she do?”

“She’s Honey Westhaven, and she’s the head of HR for the company. She’s about thirty-five or forty, has one of the most stressful jobs in the company, and has now been dame-hooded by the CEO to help change the culture and make the company more customer oriented. That’s what we’re talking about tomorrow – the ‘How to’ guide for them.”

“Dame-hooded?”

“That’s what you get instead of knighted.”

“Give her Cricket’s book about how to build a circle. She needs to get everyone to loosen up. They’re all too focused on numbers rather than on what they should really be doing. What’s the mission of the company? Make money or provide power to millions of customers? I suspect many people think it’s the former.”

“Want to come with me tomorrow?”

“NO! But if you bring Honey to dinner, I’ll help you sell the point.”

“You may end up having to sell the point between the sheets right in that bed.” She pointed.

“Works for me. Does she have paper?” he teased.

“I’ll remind her of that need in some way tomorrow – subtly, of course. You know, something like, ‘If you want to fuck Dave you need clean sex tests!’”


Dave had breakfast with the three women and then kissed then all goodbye. The hotel limo took Pam and Cricket to the Fixed Base Operator at the airport where Pam had parked the jet two days earlier. Half the limo were their purchases at the Mall of America. Ginny took an Uber to the downtown office of Xcel for the day.

Dave went back to the room and set up a makeshift music stand and his computer with all the music and visuals on it for him to use to practice. He worked on Country Skies for ninety minutes until he pretty much had it down. He was working on This Town’s Too Small when housekeeping came by. He took a break and went downstairs to get coffee after getting the stink-eye from the cleaning lady after she assessed the two beds that were highly messed with and full of wet spots.

Dave had lunch thanks to room service, working on You’re My Country Angel and then Zoey’s song, Any Day. He liked all four songs and felt he had credible renditions of them to screen for Ashley when she arrived on Saturday morning. He texted her and discovered she was in a recording studio in Nashville again, cutting some other songs.

Ginny texted him about four-thirty, ‘We have an ardent admirer of yours joining us for dinner. Honey has clean paper and will be bringing her clean boyfriend - John. Foursome? See you about 5:30. You need to sing a song for our friends. Love you. Ginny.’

Dave rolled his eyes. He wasn’t sure he was feeling ‘public’ about any of the four songs he’d learned that day, but he might as well. He could always sing them Texas Dawn or one of the other songs he’d already learned with Ashley.

At 5:30 p.m., Dave heard the door open. He’d arranged for a bottle of white wine to be in the suite with four glasses. He greeted everybody, and after quick introductions offered everyone a glass of wine. The conversation flowed easily between them. Ginny played the perfect hostess, giving great bridge lines to keep the conversation flowing in both directions.

John was a tall and jovial man about forty with sandy hair and a winning personality. He was easy to talk with and warmed to every idea someone had. Honey was a short-haired brunette and seemed stressed to her limits due to her job. Gradually, she relaxed as their ‘get to know you’ conversations unfolded.

Dave was prevailed on to sing one of the songs he was learning that day. He chose the mellow version of Any Day, mostly because he had better background music for it on his computer. He gave a flawless performance, and even Ginny applauded enthusiastically.

Ginny said, “This is the first time I’ve heard you sing solo. I had the mistaken idea that the band and backup singers were carrying you, but I apologize. I was badly mistaken. You have a great voice!” She leaned over and kissed him. “There! You’ve been suitably rewarded by me.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.