Loosening Up - Book 10 - Road Trip: East - Cover

Loosening Up - Book 10 - Road Trip: East

Copyright© 2020 by Wolf

Chapter 3: South Carolina

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: South Carolina - Dave rides his special Harley motorcycle around the eastern U.S., having various adventures and meeting people in many states that he bonds and makes love with. Friends from home also join him or he visits them in his travels. Sexual encounters usually ensue. He starts a new career. A companion Road Trip: West is in process. It helps to read prior books or at least start on Book 8, or just start here - that works, too.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory  

The morning had a slight chill to it, so Dave had put on his leather jacket. Unlike many of the Harley riders he’d seen through the years, this jacket did not tout a skull and crossbones on the back with the fearsome name of some motorcycle club such as Hell’s Disciples.

By ten a.m., he stopped for a coffee and stowed the jacket in his saddlebags, glad that he’d left room for the bulky leather item. He applied some sunscreen, and was off again. The morning route took him almost directly east from Macon, through Dublin, Swainsboro, Yemassee, and then into Charleston, South Carolina.

Dave planned to spend the next day playing tourist in the port city, and then taking an easy ride up to Myrtle Beach before roaming into North Carolina. One thing that impressed Dave was the number of mobile homes, both single and double-wide units, that populated the sides of the roads he used. They were everywhere. A few were visibly tied down in some way to resist high winds, but it appeared that most weren’t. He could understand how tornadoes or hurricanes toppled so many of them and wondered why they weren’t all anchored.

Dave rode into Charleston on U.S. 17, the Savannah Highway. The route was a busy thoroughfare, but led him right to the upscale B&B he’d arranged – the Governor’s Mansion. He found a parking spot behind the older multi-story building as the manager had explained to him a week earlier over the phone when he’d made the reservation.

Dave had picked the place because the inn had a small exercise room that would allow for him to work off at least some of the excesses of the weekend in terms of food and drink. Dave had been able to run and practice the katas for his martial arts each morning in Georgia, plus there’d been Bret and Jean’s pool, but often he’d had partners and felt he had to slow or curtail his normal exercise program to be hospitable and to render woman after woman sexually satisfied, often multiple times.

After unloading the bike and taking his gear to his assigned room, Dave changed into exercise gear and found the small room on the third floor of the inn that had been devoted to exercise equipment: some light weights, a treadmill, an elliptical, and an exercise bicycle. He ran on the treadmill for forty-five minutes, and then used the heaviest of the weights for a half-hour, thankful that there was also a weight bench. He noted a sign asking patrons not to exercise after eight p.m. or before nine a.m. He wondered about the sound echoing through the old brick and wooden mansion.

Dave showered and changed into his khakis and a dress shirt, along with a light weight jacket that folded well, and yet didn’t hold creases once donned. He looked urbane, and went downstairs to partake of what the hotel advertised as the Wine Hour. The idea was for hotel guests to mingle and meet each other.

Dave was not alone at the event, although it had started fifteen minutes before he arrived. About fifteen people were already there and in several conversation groups. A pretty black waitress presented him with a glass of white wine after he’d expressed his preference. She also pointed out some of the handmade hors d’oeuvres that favored seafood dishes and local cooking. The spread was impressive.

A man in jeans and a golf shirt came by and asked him, “How long are you in Charleston for?” Dave turned. The man had a glass of wine in his hands and a winsome smile.

Dave smiled, “Two nights and then it’s on to Myrtle Beach. I’ve never been here, so I reserved tomorrow to play tourist; never been to Myrtle Beach either although I’m guessing that’ll be a little honkytonk. I’m Dave Prentiss, by the way.”

“Oh, I know who you are. I’m Dan Howard. The blonde coming our way is my wife – Lolly.” The men shook hands.

Five seconds later, the attractive woman joined her husband and Dave met Lolly Howard – early fifties, bottle blonde, tan, and athletic looking. Dave guessed she was probably a golfer like her husband. After introductions, she said, “I’m so impressed to be meeting you here. I guess Dan told you that we’re headed to our summer home in Maine. We have watched EVERY episode of the Circle on television. I’m stunned to meet a real TV personality.”

Dave bowed slightly and said, “I’m really nothing special. I’m still surprised that the video company wanted to do something with the Circle, and even more surprised that it’s continued for over two years. One of the last episodes of the season they just finished filming was my leaving on this trip.”

Dan laughed, “You’re the centerpiece of that show because you live a life that is pure fantasy for almost every male in the country, and probably many females. You have ten very hot wives, you get to watch them have sex with other men and women without playing the cuckold role, and you get to enjoy hot sex with a hundred other women, all of whom are as hot as your wives. If you don’t want the job, I’ll take it.” He laughed.

Dave said, “What they under-emphasize is the mental burden of trying to keep everyone happy. The sex is over-emphasized on the TV show. I guess it draws viewers and hence sponsors. That said, they do try to underplay its role in our community.”

Dan said, “You’ve done an outstanding job of telling everyone in the Circle that their happiness is their own responsibility and not someone else’s, including yours. I think your message got through.”

Lolly said, “We read on the ‘circlefanclub.com’ website that you were starting your motorcycle journey. I’m so pleased our paths crossed. I’d love to see your motorcycle before we leave.”

“It would be my pleasure. If you just want a quick peek, I think you could probably look down on it from that north window. The parking lot for this place is right below, and the bike is parked in one of the spaces.”

Dan, Lolly, and Dave went to the window. Dave talked briefly about the Harley, explaining how his wives had gotten together with Scarlett and bought the bike that had been featured in the movie Road Trip that she’d starred in. Lolly swooned on that news.

At the mention of Cricket’s book, Lolly said, “Dan and I read Cricket’s book about the Circle and talked about it. We are very sympathetic to your lifestyle. If we were younger and had more ... active friends, we’d start our own Circle.”

Dave chuckled, “There’s no limit on the ages to start your own Circle. I confess to not having seen the fan club website, in part because until a week or two ago I didn’t know we had a fan club. I recently met the people starting it. As for your implied age issue, I know the TV show has shown the influx of students to our Circle, which would emphasize the youth of the place. We have one or two in their seventies, several women in their sixties, the teens, and everything in between ... and they’re all active. The ages of the adults in my family run from eighteen to almost fifty.

“Perhaps you need to clarify the word ‘active’ with your friends. Doing that means you take a risk of rejection and possibly censure if they happen to be on the stodgy side of life. We’ve always been pleasantly surprised by how willing people have been to join our happy band of pilgrims. If you were near us in Florida, you’d probably fit right in.”

Dan said, “Even a fading male?”

“Even a fading male,” Dave laughed. “There are various, exercises, vitamins, supplements, and medicines that you can take to reverse some of that fading. I have a steady diet of that stuff and it does help. Besides, it’s not a contest. I suggest you study Tantric sexuality. One precept is that sex is about a lot more than orgasms with a sense of completion. Instead, sex is one element of creating a oneness between two people, and only part of the journey they will take together through life.”

Lolly said, “Dan is NOT fading. He’s very satisfying. We even have a female friend or two that he keeps happy besides me.”

Dave’s eyebrows rose.

Lolly said, “Oh, don’t look so surprised. You get to be with a hundred women. Dan loves me and also my friend Denise. She’s pretty independent, but does spend two or three nights a week in our bed when we’re home in Orlando. There are others.”

Dave defended, “I wasn’t judging. I was surprised after each of your complaints – Lolly about wanting more ‘active’ friends – and she implied sexually, and then you Dan about being a fading male.”

Dan said, “I actually shouldn’t complain. So many of my friends have allowed themselves to become dead below the waterline, but I really haven’t. Lolly and Denise keep me busy, but we both wish we could expand our horizons. We’re meeting Denise further north in our travels. She’s been away quite a while from her usual home.”

Lolly grinned broadly, “I know what I want. Dave, tonight would you start a sexual relationship with me? I remember how egalitarian the Circle is and that the women have the right to ask just as much as the men do.”

Dave’s head jerked up and he studied the pretty older woman. The first word out of his mouth was, “Why?”

Lolly continued smiling, “All sorts of reasons, most very selfish. You’d give me a big ego boost that most women my age need when a younger man finds they’re attractive. I already like you, feel that I know you, and I know we share the same philosophy of life, so for me it’d be like two lovers finally merging for the first time. I know that’s one-sided, but I’ve been a keen devotee of you based on the TV show, whereas we just met so I’m an unknown to you. Trust me; however. We think alike.”

Dan said, “Please don’t decide now. Join us for dinner. We’ll set your mind at ease. We were going to a seafood place about a block from here. Think about it while we eat and get to know each other better.” Dave could see that Dan also wanted the union for his wife.

Dave muttered, “I’m sorry, but I can’t do anything without my partner having had a recent set of clean test results. I have my own to share, too.”

Lolly practically jumped up and down with glee. “Oh, this is so wonderful. We just got our lab results yesterday before we left home. They’re up in our room. Oh, I’m going to be the happiest woman in Charleston.”

Dave stood more erect, “Then I guess we’re off to dinner after I try a few more of these wonderful looking hors d’oeuvres and finish my glass of wine.”


“Oh, my god. Oh, my God. OH, my God. OH, MY God. OH, MY GOD. OH, MY GOD!”

The bed provided a cushion as Lolly’s body went limp and dropped as dead weight from the arch it had formed above the mattress. The pretty short-haired bottle blonde was unconscious due to a major short-circuit of her brain’s pleasure center and a high-voltage jolt of sexual climax through every nerve and synapse in her body.

Dave looked across the room at Dan as he extracted his hand from inside her sexy mature body. “She’s fine. She’ll come around in a minute or two.”

Dan said with a smile, “I remember reading about this in Cricket’s book. The Experience. Thank you so much for giving this to Lolly. I know she’ll remember this forever and that she’ll be in love with you when she awakens.”

Lolly’s husband was also naked and had watched two lovemaking sessions by his wife and Dave, and then Dave’s administration of The Experience to his spouse. He’d been stroking his cock, and then during the second round had his wife suck him off as Dave fucked her again. This was the first time they’d every ‘played’ with another man together.

Dave said, “If you know that much, why don’t you come and hold her. She’ll imprint on you more than on me.”

Dan moved quickly to the bed, and the two men switched positions with Dan cosseting his wife’s inert nude body against his own. He gave her several kisses as she started to stir and writhe as she regained consciousness

Lolly’s eyes blinking open and she glanced around the room. Her initial look of worry was almost instantly replaced with one betraying her overt sexuality and lust for everything that had been going on for the past two hours.

Lolly leaned up and kissed her husband. “I love you. I also love Dave. This is the best night of my life. Thank you for allowing me this.” She sat up and rubbed her breasts with both hands. The nipples again rose to white hot little nubbins. “I think I’ve had more orgasms tonight than our whole first year of our marriage.”

Dave chuckled. “You were very responsive. Maybe it was the oysters you had at dinner.”

Lolly gave him a weird look. “Those are supposed to work on the men, not on women.” She thought a moment and said, “Was I too loud?”

Dave shrugged, “I think everyone in the hotel knows that you just had one mammoth orgasm and that you were grateful to some deity for the privilege. You might get some strange looks at breakfast tomorrow.”

“Oh, dear.” She looked back at Dan. “Maybe we can sneak away tomorrow with an early start.”

Dan said, “I was thinking that you might like to spend another day and night with the good Mr. Prentiss, if he’s willing. There’s lots to this city that we haven’t seen, and from the looks of it you’d like to enjoy some more time together. You both were enthusiastic lovers. Moreover, I have a new role model.”

Lolly twirled back to look at Dave sitting on the edge of their bed, “Would you do that? I mean be with us – with me – tomorrow.”

Dave took her hand and kissed it. “I’d like that a lot. I do want to see some of the city though.”

He’d no sooner let go of her hand, than Lolly crept across the bed and took hold of his tumescent cock. In seconds, she had every bit of it in her mouth and throat as she bobbed up and down. One hand fondled his balls in a sexy way. At one point when they were separated, she said, “We’re not done yet.”

Dave rolled his eyes at Dan and they both laughed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.