Loosening Up - Book 10 - Road Trip: East - Cover

Loosening Up - Book 10 - Road Trip: East

Copyright© 2020 by Wolf

Chapter 2: Georgia

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Georgia - Dave rides his special Harley motorcycle around the eastern U.S., having various adventures and meeting people in many states that he bonds and makes love with. Friends from home also join him or he visits them in his travels. Sexual encounters usually ensue. He starts a new career. A companion Road Trip: West is in process. It helps to read prior books or at least start on Book 8, or just start here - that works, too.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory  

The trip from the Meadows to Bret and Jean’s home just north of Forsyth, Georgia, took eight hours, mostly because Dave spent none of the mileage on any Interstate highway. He pulled into their driveway about four o’clock, having clocked just over four-hundred miles. He’d taken three rest stops along the route, each at some off-beat place where he could get a coffee or some other kind of interesting refreshment as well as walk off some of the kinks in his legs and back.

He’d had a lot of time to think on the trip. His early morning departure had left Cindy Worthington languishing in bed snuggled up to a cute brunette that worked at the Meadows named Brenda Morris. Both women were naked, covered with love and sexual juices from the night before, and in love with him and apparently with each other.

Brenda would have left and ridden anywhere in the universe with Dave, she was so love-struck by him and The Experience. The twenty-year-old also loved Cindy, and had imprinted on her as well. The night before, Cindy had also cuddled her awake after The Experience, kissing and romancing the relatively inexperienced young woman. Cindy’s presence and desire for a deeper relationship with her made staying behind more palatable to Brenda than a meandering motorcycle ride up the east coast of the United States.

Dave and Cindy hadn’t talked much further about her insemination. He was sure she’d been serious about being ‘ripe and ready’ and being at her peak fertility. He loved her just as he did his ‘regular’ wives, and he’d even tried many times to get Cindy to join them at the Circle more than occasional night or two.

Cindy had a deep relationship with Mark Worthington – one of ‘wife’ status with her sister Elsa, and Dave didn’t want to interfere with that, yet he loved Cindy. The compromise they’d worked out was that Cindy would often visit and stay overnight, especially when she was working at the Sarasota office for her investment company. Cindy became what Dave sometimes referred to as his ‘quasi-wife’ or ‘part-time’ wife. They’d even had a small ceremony with his other wives welcoming her to that honorific.

Having a baby by Dave might change the dynamic on the Worthington side of the relationships involved. In the spirit of openness, he was sure that Cindy had already discussed the possibility of a child with Mark. What surprised him was that Cindy had not implied that Mark might also be a potential father for an insemination. Dave felt that he’d been chosen, much as Ashley had chosen him to father Kendall – his youngest daughter, and a bit of a secret outside the Circle.

Dave sighed and thought of the other children he had, and how happy he was with them. He’d become the stepfather for the oldest of the group – Matt and Rose. They were launched, in college, and Rose was one of Dave’s favorite lovers and she loved Dave more than anything. It had taken him many months to overcome the parental feelings he’d had for her and to treat her like a lover instead of an inexperienced teen of his own making. Rose lived with her lifelong love Matt and a few others in Scarlett’s home.

Dave’s child with Alice – John Forrest – was nine and growing like a weed. He was best friends with his half-siblings that Pam had mothered with Dave – Robert Edward and Brittany. Of course, out of the picture and unspeakable at this point, he’d probably also sired a child with Wendy Connor – Willow Ray. Tatiana and he had produced Wade who was still pre-kindergarten.

He’d step fathered Matt with Heather, but then they’d also had Andrea together. She was about five years younger than John or Robert. In the same ‘generation’, he’d also had children with Nancy Mason – Sarah Lynn, Susan Harnett – Mark, Joan Paige – Lauren Jade, Holly – Zoe Faith, Maddy – Logan Anthony, Erin Steckler – Joshua Allen, and most recently Ashley – Kendall.

There were other children with questionable paternity in which he was the likely father: Gail, Christie, and Amanda, although each of them was also content with single-mom status and Dave’s ‘uncle’ relationship with their kids. No one pushed the paternity issue with him or any of the other men.

Only months earlier, with some deep uncertainty, Dave also had been courted by Jenn Whitaker to impregnate her and give her older daughter Nova a little brother or sister. Meanwhile, Nova was rapidly approaching her ‘tween’ status and had become best friends with Dave’s sister-in-law Karen’s younger children Christiana and Seth. Both of the latter had been part of the unsuccessful plot to kidnap them by their grandparents. Dave did not know whether Jenn had become pregnant, and hoped to hear from her soon on that situation.

As Dave rode through some small and impoverished towns in southern Georgia, he chuckled. Most men would be content to stop siring children long before they got to the situation Dave was currently in. He’d even talked several times about getting a vasectomy. Several other men in the Circle had done so. There’d almost been a revolution and sudden war by his wives and some of the other Circle women demanding that he purge such thinking from his head. They wanted his virulent sperm available to any woman in the Circle that felt the need for motherhood and expansion.

The reality TV show had glossed over the paternity ethic in the Circle. Helen had discussed the possibility of creating some drama in the show around that point, but Dave had talked her out of it. He figured he already had a checkered reputation with the general public, and didn’t need to advertise that a more careful count, including his stepchildren, might yield the number fifteen children with two more possible depending on whether his recent fertilization attempts were successful. Seventeen children by almost that many women might seem ridiculous, but everyone in the Circle knew and accepted the situation without offense.

Dave rode up the curving macadam road to the large block of land the Atlanta Group owned jointly with Owen, and had started to populate with homes, much the way the Circle had over a decade earlier with their cohousing program.

As he neared the entrance to the street with the homes on it, he was surprised to find an attractive brick gatehouse. The unit was completely finished, and the apparent barrier that a guard would raise or lower was in the up position, allowing him free entry to the property. He was expected at Bret and Jean’s, so rode the Harley to their driveway, and parked where he wasn’t blocking either garage door.

Jean raced out of the house and into his arms, just as he stood and rubbed his backside with both hands. Eight hours on the bike was over-doing it. He planned shorter legs for the rest of the trip north. Along the way were a few friends he wanted to see, and many sights.

Jean and Dave kissed, and soon he was naked and up to his neck in the pool water with a cold can of beer beside him on the pool’s edge. Jean sat naked on the edge with her own drink as they talked. She exuded beauty and he feasted on her gorgeous form as she flaunted her body to him. Of course, he’d been put in a similar state by his hostess before dunking into the pool to relax his muscles.

Jean not only made sure he could see her body and excited tits, she purposely sat so that she could spread her legs and he could see her moist pussy and the groomed tuft of pubic hair she maintained on her mons. She’d occasionally run a few fingers through her slit and then make a show of licking them as she tempted Dave.

Their initial discussion covered the day’s trip, his not-too-revealing mention of his overnight at the Meadows, and his departure the day before from his home on the Circle. He talked with her about the next few sights and areas he wanted to see and for a short while avoided the rampant arousal that seeing her pussy did to him.

“How long can you stay with us?” Jean asked.

“I’m hoping to stay the next three nights – through the weekend. My butt is sore, and I need some active exercise rather than sitting on a motorcycle. If none of you can put me up, I have a tent and camp out gear with me. Overall however, I’m planning on staying in motels and B&Bs.”

Jean clapped her hands. “Oh, great. I hope you plan to be in my bed a lot of that time. You don’t need to worry about Bret. Riley lives with us most of the time, and they’re comfortable being displaced to the guest room, although I’m sure Riley will want some time making love with you.”

Dave smiled over at her, “My aim is to please as many people here as I can. Of course, they may have to pull me out of this pool to do that.”

Jean slid into the pool and onto the same step Dave sat on. Her hand grasped his tumescent cock, and turned the softness into a hard steel-like loaded weapon of lust. She moved a leg over Dave’s legs, mounted him, and allowed his cock to sink deep into her vagina until there was nothing left to sink.

Dave wasn’t surprised, but he did give her a raised eyebrow.

Jean kissed him tenderly again, “This is just a placeholder for what we’re going to do later. I just couldn’t sit there knowing we were both naked and lusting after each other without doing something about it. I just want you in me, and either of us can move or twitch or whatever a little to keep the situation as it is, without either of us needing an immediate orgasm ... although that idea has a lot of appeal.”

Dave kissed back and fondled Jean’s breasts as they talked about what was going on with each of the members of the Atlanta Group.

Jean explained, “Well, first, we’re officially and legally the Atlanta Friend’s Association. The legal papers finally got completed and filed and that name was available to lock-in for legal purposes, so Bret and a few of the others on our board did that. We’re now the AFA or just the Association to each other if we want to use the shorthand.”

“And the guardhouse?” Dave asked.

“Oh, that just got completed yesterday. We wanted something at the entrance to discourage any tourists, so to speak. The little hut can easily be staffed, but we thought we’d wait until we were larger and more concerned with security the way you guys are in the Circle. Bret has someone making some signs to discourage through traffic. There’s already a ‘dead end’ sign on the road.”

Dave nodded, “We’ve had some unusual situations that I hope you never have to face that necessitated the security. Hopefully, those are all behind us now. The only thing going on that calls attention to the Circle is the television show. Even the fan mail has died down after this past season, although we do have a fan club that has started based in Chicago. Our guardhouse is staffed most of the day and evening.”

Based on Jean’s questions, Dave described what he knew of the fan club and the October conference that he, Cricket, and perhaps one or two others from the Circle would appear at, in his case giving the opening keynote address.

Jean asked what he was going to talk about, and Dave shrugged and teased. “Maybe I’ll talk about starting other groups, such as the AFA and give detailed directions to your doorstep.”

Jean laughed, “Tell only the handsome men with large packages that information.” She squirmed in his lap and the sensations resulted in a renewed hardening and lengthening of his cock inside her warm pussy.

A little after five o’clock, as Dave and Jean romanced each other on the pool stairs, a stentorian bass voice sounded about ten feet behind Dave, “OH, MY GOD. ARE YOU FUCKING MY WIFE?”

Dave turned slightly to see Bret grinning at him.

Dave said, “Hi Bret, and as a matter of fact, I am. We’ve been this way for the past half-hour or forty-five minutes. Neither of us have cum.”

Bret came around the side of the pool so Dave didn’t have to strain his head around. “I can’t last more than a few minutes when Jean or any of the women do that to me. I feel compelled to pump into them.”

Dave teased “Control, man; control. I’ll demonstrate on Jean and Riley later.” He laughed.

Jean extracted with laughter, and stood, her wet body looking spectacular as she gained full height and pushed her chest forward at Dave for a second. She went up the stairs and, making an effort to keep the water off of Bret, gave her husband a welcome home kiss.

Dave also stood and fetched a pool towel from a pile near one of the tables, and wrapped it around his waist. The initial bulge in the towel slowly dissipated. The two men welcomed each other with a fist bump.

Bret asked, “What’s the plan?”

Jean responded, “Everyone is coming over here about six. It’s kind of a potluck supper, except you’re barbecuing some steaks and chicken. Everything is marinating in the kitchen. Go and get out of your clothes.”

Bret was no sooner out of sight, than Riley floated onto the patio from inside the house. She was also beautifully naked. Riley had long blonde hair to the middle of her back, but also sported a furry mat of soft light brown pubic hair, proving, in her case, that the carpet did not match the drapes.

Riley came and kissed Dave, lingering with more kisses in his arms. “I’ve missed you. I’m so glad you’re here. I hope you’re not running off on your motorbike tomorrow. I saw it in the driveway when I got home from work a few moments ago and just knowing you were here about gave me an orgasm.”

“Three nights,” Dave told her with a chuckle. “I’ll shove off on Monday morning, so I’m sure we can find some time together. I’ve missed you, too.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.