Loosening Up - Book 10 - Road Trip: East - Cover

Loosening Up - Book 10 - Road Trip: East

Copyright© 2020 by Wolf

Chapter 7: Virginia Mostly

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: Virginia Mostly - Dave rides his special Harley motorcycle around the eastern U.S., having various adventures and meeting people in many states that he bonds and makes love with. Friends from home also join him or he visits them in his travels. Sexual encounters usually ensue. He starts a new career. A companion Road Trip: West is in process. It helps to read prior books or at least start on Book 8, or just start here - that works, too.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory  

Alice snuck back into the bed and next to her husband. She whispered, “Did you like that – watching me fuck Jim again?”

Dave grinned and nodded. He whispered, “I did. A beautiful middle of the night fuck with your new lover; what’s not to enjoy watching.”

“You’re not mad at me?”

“Hell, no. Ever since we loosened up, I’ve enjoyed watching you fuck other men. I have these secret cuckold tendencies that I even admit to. Bill Lewis told me they were more Stag-Vixen kinks to put a finer spin on it, but I still get a little wrench in my gut when I see you kissing and being speared by some handsome male. I like to watch any of the women fuck other men, but you and the other wives create that special twist inside my head. If you recall, Penny was part of what we did with Jim last evening.”

From beside the pair, Penny whispered, “I’ll go fuck his lights out in an hour. He has the right equipment, and it doesn’t fire off prematurely.”

The three quieted down in bed again. Jim, the guy Alice picked up in the hotel bar, was asleep and kind of exhausted on the fold out queen-size bed in the room. Dave was aware that sometime later Penny had moved from beside him. He heard the slapping together of human flesh, and smiled but didn’t open his eyes to look at the pair. He knew Penny was wife material because he felt the oscillations in his emotions where he wanted and then didn’t want her to be fucking another man.

Jim was gone when Alice moved around in bed enough to awaken Dave. Penny sprawled out naked on the other bed, lying on her stomach and sound asleep. Alice got up and went to the bathroom. When she came back in the room, she carried a note.

Alice said, “Jim left us a love note. ‘Alice, Penny, and Dave. Last night was the most fabulous and memorable night of my life. I will be around tonight if you guys are. I get back to the hotel about 5:30. I want to hear more about your Circle. Dinner? What now? I don’t want to lose contact with any of you. Love, Jim Goodman.’ He left his phone number. Shall we stay in town? I looked and there’s some kind of concert in town tonight.”

Penny spoke up, “I wouldn’t mind a repeat of last night. I had fun. Dave?”

“Count me in. I loved watching the two of you enjoying sex and the romance with Jim. He has you right where you want him.” He chuckled at the twisted statement.

Alice picked up her phone and a couple of minutes later said, “Hey, tonight the concert is by Michael Bublé. I like his singing. He’s like the modern-day Frank Sinatra was to our parents. He sings all the old standards. The concert goes from eight p.m. to ten. We could then come back here and fuck all night.”

Penny and Dave nodded. “Let’s go. Ask Jim.”

Two minutes later Alice got a reply text from Jim. ‘Yes, I want to be with all of you. Get tickets. I’ll pay you back. Jim’

The three got dressed, exercised in the hotel’s gym, got a late breakfast, and then borrowed mountain bicycles from the hotel, put them in the back of the car Alice rented, and drove to Carvin’s Cove Nature Reserve. After reviewing the options for trails, they rode one of the shorter trails to get a feel for the grading on the Reserve’s website. Everyone felt comfortable, so they did a ten-mile bike trail that took them by some wonderful scenery, waterfalls, and views of the large lake.

They got back to the hotel, took showers and a rest, and Dave did some further repacking of his motorcycle gear, this time modifying how to accommodate the bags and jacket that Penny would have with her.

They decided to wait in the lobby for Jim. He returned from his job site just after five-thirty. He was expecting an awkward greeting but instead got ‘knock your socks off’ kisses from both Alice and Penny. They left him breathless.

Moreover, Penny and Alice were dressed like twins and on the edge of illegal with the dresses they wore. Both women wore tight charcoal gray pencil skirts with a hemline about an inch below where their labia ended. The skirts certainly proved that they both had asses and legs to die for. They had on red heels, each about four inches high that did everything they hoped it would for their shapely legs. Their diaphanous blouses matched the heels in color, and beneath those they had on matching red bras that were so thin as to be nearly nonexistent.

As the women turned, Dave understood that he could see their areolas and nipples. Their hair was perfect, makeup just right with lipstick that matched their red tops, and some jewelry that perfectly complemented everything.

After the kisses, Jim’s eyes did that thing that cartoon characters do in the movie where they pop out of their heads and bounce back and forth on springs. The word ‘Sprong’ should have appeared overhead, as well.

Jim gasped, “Oh, my God. Wow! You’re both beautiful and so hot.”

Alice swished her hips a little at him, “Just what a woman wants to hear.”

Jim dropped off his briefcase and a work case in his room, and met Alice, Penny, and Dave in the hotel’s restaurant. They had a comfortable dinner together, and the conversation did indeed start to address life in the Circle. The women sat close to Jim and well within his personal space so they could occasionally kiss his cheek and even whisper little reminders of the night before to him. Dave laughed, sure that they’d both given him a hard-on.

Jim tried to remain calm despite the distractions. He said over dinner, “I mentioned your Circle to someone I was having lunch with. I guess you’re all famous because of some reality TV show that features you. Two of the people were devotees. They said it was kind of a free love enclave in Florida, but went on to explain about deep relationships, being able to love more than one person, and so on. They said that one of the men featured on the TV show is married to ten women, and one of them is Scarlett Johansson, the movie star.”

Dave raised his hand slightly above the table top, “That’d be me.”

Alice and Penny nodded.

“YOU? You have ten wives, and one of them is a movie star?”

Alice said, “Well, I was the first wife and I’m the legal one. We made commitments to Pam, Heather, Julie, Cricket, Scarlett, Nikky, JR, Tatiana, and Bridget, too. We’re all interconnected. Just so you know, Penny is in line to become one of us along with a few others. Scarlett is the movie star.”

Penny blushed and said in a quiet tone, “Thank you. I do love you all.”

Jim sputtered for a moment and then shut up.

Alice filled the void with more information. “Even though we’re all married, we all have our freedom to explore other relationships. While Dave has ten wives, he has over a hundred other women in the Circle that he loves – and makes love with, at least when he’s home and not riding his motorcycle around the country.”

Dave said defensively, “I’m having fun, but I do miss everyone.”

“Well, about a hundred and thirty of us miss you, and that’s just the girls. I know the guys are always checking up on the website to see where you are. A lot of people are living vicariously through you on this trip.”

Jim said, “You really make love to that many women?”

Dave chuckled, “Not all at once.”

Jim said in a ‘duh’ tone, “I guessed that. Are they all in your age bracket?” He gestured to the three of them.

Penny said, “Dave or any of the other men’s lovers range in age from eighteen to in their seventies. Not all of them live in the Circle, but most of them come there and stay over with us or near us as much as they can. Some are students from the nearby university. A few are on the road in some way, like Dave, a few are airline pilots and we also have one flight attendant. I think he’s planning on seeing some of other Circle members that aren’t normally in our geography during his trip. This is not new; the Circle is almost fifteen years old.”

“Wait!” Jim suddenly sputtered to Alice; his brain had finally connected the dots. “If you’re married to Dave ... then last night we had sex right next to your husband?”

Alice smiled. “That was my intent. I like you – a lot. Your handsome and smart. You just need to loosen up a little. When Penny and I swapped with you – every time – your eyes would nearly pop out of your head. I love to fuck someone new next to Dave; it gets his motor revved up. He has cuckold tendencies sometimes.”

Jim commented, “Last night was the first time I’d ever been with two women in such a short time period – and in sight of each other. It was the first time I’d ever been with someone else’s wife. I would never knowingly break someone’s trust like that.”

Penny teased, “After the concert, we’ll come back and both have sex with you at the same time. We already know you have what it takes.”

Jim looked happy and worried, an interesting combination of emotions. Dave laughed.

Dave said, “It’s easy. Many times, when I have sex it is with two women. There are many different ways to deal with the situation. They’re all delightful and pleasing to all involved. Further, don’t worry about Alice being my wife, at least in the traditional way. We’ve been doing this for the life of the Circle and will continue. We’ve loosened up and are very non-traditional.”

Jim looked uncertain and said, “If you suddenly change your mind, all you have to do is say something and I’ll stop. I don’t want to get between the two of you – or the three of you.”

Penny got a mischievous expression and asked Jim, “You married?”

Jim slowly shook his head. “Not quite. Blair and I have lived together for three years in a little town north of Boston. We both travel as part of our jobs, so we told each other to have fun if anything materialized, as it did with the three of you. We agreed we’d share afterwards, if we couldn’t talk about it ahead of time. This is the first time anything has presented itself for either of us. When I tell her what happened, she’ll think I’ve been reading too many sex stories online.”

Penny kissed his cheek. “I’m glad you asked one of us to dance last night.”

The meal went quickly and the four of them walked about ten blocks to the concert hall. Alice had gotten great tickets in a private box that looked down on the stage and the Michael Bublé Orchestra. The loge would have seated eight, but after Michael came out to start the concert, the four realized they had the theater box to themselves.

About a half-hour into the concert, Dave watched Alice seductively peel off her thong. She winked at Dave and pointed at Penny who was doing the same thing. Jim was seated slightly forward of the others and hadn’t seen the action.

Alice tapped him on the shoulder and he turned to her. She presented her wadded-up thong to him, and gestured for him to inhale the aroma. He’d no sooner finished than Penny repeated the gesture with him, giving Jim her thong. She also spread her legs and aimed her crotch at the young man. No one else could see the erotic gesture.

Jim’s eyes did another one of those ‘Sprong’ things again – almost visibly popping out of his head as they locked onto her bare pussy. He wasn’t sure what else to do, but looking at prime pussy was certainly at the top of whatever list he’d come up with.

Penny hitched her chair closer to him, and took hold of his left arm. She pulled it snug against her side, rubbing her breast and the nipple against his bicep in the process. A few minutes later, she made sure that Jim’s fingers on that hand could reach her pussy lips. Jim glanced around and caught the smiles from Alice and Dave, so he started to slowly stroke Penny’s pretty pussy, while supposedly paying devout attention to the singing on stage.

The two men gave up their sport jackets to the women for the walk back to the hotel. The evening air had gotten a little cool, and of course the women’s nipples were standing at rigid attention once they got outside the theater. Many of the other patrons milling about noticed the sexy display, and no one seemed to complain. Several men looked disappointed when the jackets covered up the after-concert entertainment.

“Let’s get a drink before we go upstairs,” Alice said as they walked into the hotel. She had that mischievous tone to her voice, plus the jazz combo was back playing some danceable music in the lounge.

The four got a table in the lounge and the two women immediately took the lower seats against the wall. The result was that their legs were askew and they were flashing the rest of the lounge. The near instantaneous result were two more ardent admirers looking at them from in front of the nearby bar. Slowly, as they got better seated and situated, the free pussy show came to an end. Alice and Penny feigned innocence and ignorance.

After their one glass of wine and all-around favorable comments about the concert and show, the four strolled through the lobby and headed to the elevators. As the elevator doors closed, Penny was in Dave’s arms as they French kissed, and Alice duplicated the lustful move with Jim.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.