Loosening Up - Book 10 - Road Trip: East - Cover

Loosening Up - Book 10 - Road Trip: East

Copyright© 2020 by Wolf

Chapter 39: Texas III

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 39: Texas III - Dave rides his special Harley motorcycle around the eastern U.S., having various adventures and meeting people in many states that he bonds and makes love with. Friends from home also join him or he visits them in his travels. Sexual encounters usually ensue. He starts a new career. A companion Road Trip: West is in process. It helps to read prior books or at least start on Book 8, or just start here - that works, too.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory  

Dave and Ashley stood naked in the dimly lit living room. He’d just removed the last of her clothing. They’d started sharing kisses over dinner, just the way some of the others in the private dining room had. To not embarrass the hotel staff, everyone had kept things pretty tame.

Dave was pleased to see Ginger and Robby making out in the elevator back up to their several suites of rooms. What he hadn’t expected was what he saw across the room as the two of them hugged. Robby had removed Ginger’s little black dress. She stood completely naked in front of him, having followed Dave’s challenge to go commando unless there was a ‘feminine’ reason that panties were needed.

Ginger was kissing Robby and using one hand to rub his crotch through his jeans. Behind her, with his hands wrapped around her was Ricardo – another bandmember. He had her breasts in his hands as he kissed the right side of her neck and nibbled on her ear. Both men had removed their shirts so there was some not so subtle skin-on-skin contact between each man and Ginger. She seemed to be wound up.

Ashley whispered, “It looks like someone is about to have her first MFM encounter.”

Dave whispered, “Kyle said Robby was really smooth. I don’t know Ricardo.”

“Also, a very skilled lover. She sat between the two of them at dinner. I saw them both kiss her. She’s been loosened up for this event by two of the best Casanovas in the room ... present company excluded, of course.”

“I’m supposed to be her protector tonight. Do I need to worry?”

“Not a bit. She’ll be a basket case because she’ll have had so many orgasms, she won’t be able to count. She’s in safe hands – safe and very loving. If she says ‘Stop’, they will. I’d trade places with her in an instant, but I want us to connect. It’s been a couple of weeks and I miss you. Did I tell you that my OB/GYN told me that the baby daddy’s sperm in the vagina and near the cervix improves the gestation and provides for a happy baby later in life?”

“No; that sounds like an urban myth. As for Ginger, this is her introduction to group sex and exhibitionism.”

Ashley snickered, “Look around the room. She hasn’t run screaming yet.”

Dave did glance around the room. Most of the others were already nude. There were blowjobs and cunnilingus in process in each quadrant of the space; wherever people had decided to sit or lie back. Even the heavy rug in front of the faux fireplace had a couple already fucking on it – Ally and Jack from the band.

Dave helped Ashley lie back on the sofa they’d adopted as their space. Ginger was behind him, but he resisted studying his new ‘girlfriend’ lest he make her nervous. Ashley spread her legs and Dave dipped his tongue into her hot love box and started licking. She’d obviously been thinking about this evening for a while; she was flooded with her girl juice. He even licked some from where it had run down her thighs.

His hands reached up Ashley’s body and fondled her breasts as his mouth became increasingly engaged. He held each of them and then pulled gently on each nipple, giving a slight twist as he did. She moaned. They were perfect, toned, and firm. Unlike the women on the Circle patio who tanned topless all the time, Ashley’s breasts were pale, with dusky tones to her areola and nipples. She squirmed as he worked on her and used his palms to excite her nips. He looked up at one point, “Your breasts are larger, mommy.”

Ashley smiled, “They’ve been waiting for you to play with them. Sometime you can sample my milk again, but that’s after junior arrives.”

Dave locked onto to her eyes as he ate her pussy. He rained down kisses on her thighs, her mons, and her sex. He sucked the lips of her labia into his mouth and flicked them with his tongue. A finger went inside her and after crooking it upward towards where his mouth was outside her body, he found her G-spot. Just touching the erogenous zone led to Ashley stiffening her body and pushing down into what he was doing with hand and mouth. She loudly moaned, “Ooooooh, God.”

Ashley came. Her orgasm was an announced affair because of the volume of her moan and gasp. Nearby, Ally also came under Jack’s mouth, and Dave wondered whether it was in sympathy with her friend. Dave thought about how this was a really nice group of people, and everyone was so compatible and willing to share themselves.

Despite all the playtime he’d shared with Ginger the past two days, he was harder than steel and knew he had a lot of energy to burn off. When Ashley pleaded, “Love me,” he was more than ready.

Kneeling in front of her with her lower body hanging off the sofa, he pushed in halfway and then extracted until only the head remained in her. After a pause, he pushed in further. Ashley wrapped her legs around his butt and pulled him into her more firmly, not letting him escape a deep penetration of her body. He angled up into her and pushed, his glans again striking her G-spot. She came again. And again.

He moved faster inside her then, not focusing on any particular area but enjoying the feeling of being surrounded by the warmth, moisture, and aura of someone that loved him deeply. He fondled the rest of her body and breasts with his hands, and often leaned in to share open mouth kisses with Ashley or to just touch their tongues together in passion in the space between their faces.

Ashley was flushed with her passion and their lovemaking. He ground against her clit with his lower body; she groaned again and her whole body shook. He started to kiss all over her face, her neck, her eyebrows, her temples, her ears, her chest, her breasts, her nipples.

Ashley twerked her body into his and urged him, “Cum inside me. Cum. Fill me. Never forget that I love you.”

He did. He made eight gigantic thrusts up into her body that almost propelled her up the back of the sofa. She held on with her legs and arms, urging him on. “I love you.” “I love you.” “I love you.” The sounds echoed between them.

They lay together for a while, their naked bodies pressed together and even stuck together with their various emissions and leakages. The two looked around the room. Half the room were in the midst of fucking; the other half had finished and were also acting as voyeurs.

Ricardo was on his back on one of the plush rugs in the suite. Ginger was riding him at an aggressive pace, her red pubic hair smashing down into his black matt of hair as his cock slid in and out of her. Her breasts were being fondled by Robby, who stood beside her, as she tried to suck on his cock and bounce up and down at the same time. The technique didn’t seem to be working. He stood back, but kept fondling her breasts and pinching her nipples. Ginger closed her eyes and focused on the sensations the men were providing her.

They were a very sexy threesome, but they weren’t unique in the room; there was one other comprised of Bart – one the back-up singers, Floyd – one of the married bandmembers, and Jan – another hot female acoustic guitar player in the band. She was in the midst of a DP with the two men with a look of ecstasy on her face as they slowly moved into her body.

Dave got up and got Ashley and himself water from the large minibar. A pretty bottle blonde came up to him and kissed him. “Will you make love to me? I’m Peggy Sullivan, Glenn’s wife, in case you don’t remember me. We met in Birmingham and again in St. Louis.”

“I’d be delighted. Were you already with somebody?”

“Yeah, Randy. He wanted to do René – Floyd’s wife, so I’m free. Kyle told us it was all right for the women to ask the men or anybody. He said we’d rarely be turned down.” She gave him a devilish smile.

“I’d be delighted. Just let me give this to Ashley.” He waved one of the bottles of water in the air. The two walked across the room. Ashley had been claimed by Mike. She was already sitting in his lap with his hard cock buried in her cunt. Dave just set the water on the side table so she could see it and left the two of them. Ashley was already ramping up again.”

“Where?” he smiled at Peggy.

“I like what you do in the Circle. I like being an exhibitionist. Glenn worked on me for twenty years to loosen up, and now I’m his hot wife. Randy’s from England; he calls it being a sex wife. I love sex with other men. I keep it in bounds.” She looked around and pointed to a large modern loveseat.

After delivering several strong orgasms by fingers and mouth, Peggy sat kind of side-saddle on Dave’s cock and moved slowly up and down. Dave figured she was taunting her husband, who was with Jan – one of the country strings in the band. Glenn’s mouth was nearly watering as he pumped into his bandmate Paula on one of the sofas. He watched his wife making out with a handsome guy and fucking herself on Dave’s large cock.

After a long session with Peggy, that left her gasping for air and very pleased, Dave looked around the room for Ginger. He chuckled and relaxed. She had joined Jack on the rug in front of the faux fireplace. The two were in a sixty-nine, which made Dave wonder whether she’d gone someplace and cleaned up, or whether Jack didn’t mind messing around orally in a pussy full of two men’s cum. He didn’t mind, as it turned out, but he knew that what he did was a rarity among men.

Dave’s next partner was Floyd’s wife René. Peggy had pulled her over, given her details about her ‘A-plus’ rating of Dave’s lovemaking skills and ability to generate orgasms in his partner, and left the two of them. Dave created a new love interest by giving The Experience to René and then making love to her.

“Is this a private party, or can anybody join?”

Dave looked up from his afterglow with René. “Marina! I’m so glad you’re here.” Kyle’s girlfriend squeezed into the loveseat with the couple and French kissed with René. “Sorry to miss you at dinner. Things had started before I got here. I went off with Mick to one of the bedrooms. I’m hoping we can reconnect?”

“Heck, yes!” Dave insisted. “René, you can stay and watch but I have to make love to this beautiful woman.”

René said, “Hi, Marina. I love Dave.”

Marina said, “I love him, too ... and you. He gave you The Experience. It might wear off or you might have discovered a new forever love for yourself. Don’t do anything dumb with your husband. He loves you, too, and you should love him.”

“He likes that I fuck other men. I like to watch him with other women. I guess we’re weird that way.”

“We all have some cuckold tendencies, and you’re not weird. You just like all the people in this room and choose to express it sexually some of the time.”

As they’d talked Dave had repositioned Marina so he could eat her pussy. After a few strokes with fingers and tongue, she groaned and devoted all her attention to him.


Dave awoke in his bed surrounded by sleeping naked female flesh. He smiled. Ashley was on one side of him, her backside to his body but tight up against him. On his other side, Ginger slept facing him with his arm around her and her head leaning against the side of his chest. She was making little mewling sounds in her sleep that sounded kittenish and were endearing. Her right leg had been thrown over Dave’s lower body, and she was obviously sticky with sex fluids from knees to neck, some of which were his. He wondered whether she’d moved since she fell asleep. He checked his wristwatch; the time was ten a.m. Seven hours of sleep since the orgy ran out of steam. Nice.

He kissed Ashley’s shoulder and then tried to slip out from between the two women. Ginger woke up. She looked at him with glassy eyes and loving smile, and then snuggled into Ashley. Dave went to the bathroom. He shaved and showered, and had just slipped on his jeans when Ginger appeared, her naked body looking especially fetching.

“You all right?” he asked.

She nodded. “I’m a little sore, but in a good way. I thought you were going to protect me last night.”

“I did. You were fine. I never saw you doing anything I wouldn’t have recommended to you. No one abused you; several men made love to you. I watched and they were all nice guys: Robby, Ricardo, Jack, Mike, Floyd, and Kyle.”

“SIX! Six men made love to me ... in one night ... before I found you ... and I let them ... I wanted them. God, it was the best night or the worst night of my life. I’m not sure which. Two of them were married to women that were there, including Ashley’s husband. Ashley came and ate my pussy at one point – a STAR eating me out. I couldn’t believe it; I still can’t.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.