Loosening Up - Book 10 - Road Trip: East - Cover

Loosening Up - Book 10 - Road Trip: East

Copyright© 2020 by Wolf

Chapter 20: Ohio II

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20: Ohio II - Dave rides his special Harley motorcycle around the eastern U.S., having various adventures and meeting people in many states that he bonds and makes love with. Friends from home also join him or he visits them in his travels. Sexual encounters usually ensue. He starts a new career. A companion Road Trip: West is in process. It helps to read prior books or at least start on Book 8, or just start here - that works, too.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory  

Martin shook Dave’s hand as he left the house. He reminded Dave to relax and enjoy the day and what it brought. Dave noted the wink he gave his wife as she heard his departing words.

Dave and Sasha sat and talked over several cups of coffee about the friends she remembered from the Circle. They’d been there many times about ten years ago, and then Martin’s job in Ohio got more intense, and he also had started The Ring patterned on the Circle and what he’d learned. Dave’s brother Aaron had helped mentor the new group, although Dave hadn’t realized the extent of The Ring.

Sasha was another long-haired blonde with blue eyes. One feature of her façade was she always looked serene and loving. She could also go from looking naïve and innocent to seductive and sluttish in a fraction of a second. Dave felt again that if his eyes had the right sensitivity, he’d see a golden aura around her as well as halo over her head. She was an angel, plus she was sexy to a fault.

Sasha sat wearing an opaque long t-shirt that had no doubt been a humorous gift for some occasion such as a birthday or Christmas. The white shirt had vastly different sized type fonts for some words and said: ‘I LICK the salt, I SWALLOW the tequila, I SUCK the lime’. What also made the shirt more appealing were the two nubbins poking through the shirt advertising the braless wonders underneath.

At a break point, Sasha rose, and took Dave’s hand. “Come with me. I want to do something to start your day off right, particularly since you’ve already run and exercised.”

She led Dave into a large but cozy room in the house behind the garage. A wide massage table graced the center of the room. A wide day bed also sat against one wall. Sasha touched a few buttons, and the lights adjusted to a low level and some soothing music started to play.

Sasha said, “I want to give you a massage. Please get on the table.”

Dave slid off his shorts and t-shirt and lay on the table on his stomach. Sasha covered his butt with a warm towel, and talked softly about the spiritual qualities that a massage can inspire in the body. Her voice was melodious and serene and ... the voice of an angel. Dave shut his eyes as she instructed and just listened to her voice as she spoke softly about love, faith, spiritual intimacy and openness, letting go, spiritual healing and balance, and then intention and manifestation.

As Sasha talked, Dave became aware of an unidentifiable but subtle aroma in the room. Sasha’s strong hands then started to rub warm oils into his skin, touching the muscles on his back, his legs, calves, and buttocks. Her touch was strong and her voice never faltered in what she wanted him to hear.

Dave found himself drifting in and out of some other universe – some alternate reality. Sasha started on Dave’s front after she had him turn over. The same strength and sensitivity she’d shown him earlier was repeated as she worked every muscle group.

Dave then sensed another being on the massage table. Sasha’s naked body also slathered in the massage oils rubbed up his body until they could kiss. She then used her breasts to touch every part of the front of his body including his rising cock. As she came up his body again from his legs, her mouth inhaled his cock briefly and bobbed until there was nothing left to encase; she’d deep throated him and held him deep inside her mouth and throat for a long time. He hoped she could breathe.

The massage using her body then continued, except she fed Dave each of her breasts and then turned atop his body until he could savor and eat her pussy. Sasha tasted like a wonderful elixir prepared for the gods. Sasha softly described how the magic potion of her sacred body fluids would prolong his life and remain in his body and soul for the rest of time, healing and giving him powers far beyond those he’d ever imagined. Dave felt that alternate reality encroaching again, and drifted with it.

Between her descriptions, Sasha kept taking Dave’s cock deep into her mouth, using all her tricks to deliver pleasure to him as he ate her and sucked in her fluids. She talked about the restorative power of Dave’s semen, and how she craved it in every orifice of her body before the day was out.

At one point, Dave turned the tables for a long time and made love to her labia. He started working inward from her thighs, paying attention to the sexually swollen erogenous zones that seemed to glisten with arousal. As he got to her labia minora, he taunted her sex with his mouth. He blew hot and cold air on them, even making them flap. Sasha had generous labia. He inhaled her fragrance and described the erotic aromas to her.

He erotically pulled her labia from her body, measured them, described their softness and texture to Sasha as he fondled them. They swelled further and their color deepened. He sucked them into his mouth and laved all over them, and then sucked them dry again. He made sure to occasionally sweep his tongue past her clitoris, often producing a sudden explosion of passion and moans of satisfaction and love.

As he tended to her inner labia, Sasha started to produce her wetness and lubricating fluids. When they started to ooze and then run from her interior, Dave would lick and suck them into his mouth. He wanted those restorative powers and potions that she had for him.

Eventually, Sasha insisted on fellating Dave again, but the effort was short lived. She turned so they could kiss again. The kisses were magical. By then, they had both orgasmed multiple times and covered their partner in the effluent from their bodies. Dave licked his cum from Sasha’s face where some of it had splattered before she’d captured the rest in her mouth. Sasha licked her own juices from his face, and then the two French kissed and shared what they’d removed from the other.

As they kissed, Sasha slid her body up and down Dave’s body until she captured his cock in her sexual crevice. With some careful adjustments, his cock easily slid deep into her body on the overabundance of her lubricating fluids as she squirmed atop his form. The two were covered in sexual juices that had long ago replaced the massage oils as the liquid of choice to smear into each other’s aroused bodies. The two continued their lovemaking, but coupled together in a physical way.

Sasha and Dave stared into each other’s eyes as she talked about their connection in mind, body, and spirit, and the dimensions of love they shared. Tears of joy and emotion came to both their eyes as their bodies moved together. Sasha would cum and then in her afterglow talk more to Dave about their love and coupling.

Dave came again and again and again. He brought his Tantric practices to the fore, and they continued their lovemaking. Dave had them change positions several times and then used his modest skills to provide a loving massage to Sasha. His skills were heavily flavored with sexual touching and feeling.

At one point, Dave gave Sasha The Experience, but they’d already had so many highs that this was just one more, although a higher peak. In return, Sasha edged Dave for a couple of hours as they sexed each other without intercourse. They were both almost ragged when they finally connected yet again. Sasha used a prostate massage on him that took him to and around the moon as he came. For a change, he was the one that went delirious from the explosive orgasm he had inside her sexually-charged body.

After making out together with kisses that covered every available patch of skin, the two lovers were again joined in intercourse when there was the not too subtle, “Ahem” of a male voice at the door to the room.

“Oh, Martin. Come and join us, although I think we’re both kind of tired. Why are you home so early?”

Martin laughed, “I’m actually on the late side. Everyone else is here. Didn’t you hear them? I guess not with the door shut. When did you start this round?”

Dave sat up with Sasha still mounted on his cock. She stretched her legs out on the massage table behind him. Sasha said, “Round?”

Martin said, “I assume you made love, went off and did something else, and then made love again, and so on?”

Sasha admitted, “Errr, we’ve been here making love since you left earlier. What time is it?”

“It’s six o’clock. Do you want to come up for air, or should I take Jill’s suggestion and throw a bucket of cold water on you two?” Martin laughed.

Sasha unmounted, and the red rawness or her pussy went on display.

Martin blanched, “Jeeze, honey. Are you all right?”

Sasha went and kissed him. “I have never been so ALL RIGHT in my life.” She turned back to Dave, “Did you know we made love ALL DAY?”

He shook his head. “I’m sorry. I really thought it was still morning or around noon.”

“We’ll take showers and join everybody in a few minutes. I’m sorry we were so distracted. I do think we love each other and expressed that to each other today.”

Martin grinned and walked from the room, shutting the door behind him.

Sasha quickly remounted Dave and urged him, “Finish inside me again. I need you.”


Sasha and Dave were late to dinner. Jill and Kim had prepared the meal. The children had eaten almost two hours earlier. Dave was back in the clothes he’d worn when he said goodbye to everyone that morning. Sasha was back in her ‘Tequila’ t-shirt and this time a pair of undies with a large absorbent pad in the gusset.

Jill asked, “Did the two of you really make love from eight this morning until six p.m.?”

Sasha corrected her, “Six-thirty, actually. Martin interrupted something we chose to finish before we cleaned up. So, yes.”

Jill stoked Dave’s hand, “I have got to spend more time with men like you.” She turned and gave Martin a wink.

Sasha explained to Dave, “Martin does what we did today with each of us every few weeks. I have to admit, this was unique for me. I’ve never gone this long. My God, you came like fifteen or twenty times. A man isn’t capable of doing that, is he?”

Dave explained about Tantric sex and how he’d learned some of the techniques that put him in control of his body in a way that allowed just about anything to happen, including orgasms that happened without ejaculation. He said, “I can’t always get in that zone, but I sure did today. This was truly a record for me.

“I also must apologize to Sasha for probably making you sore and achy.”

Sasha shook her head. “Despite the discoloration of my private areas, I am not sore. I think I was so wet plus we had the massage oils all over us and then both our ejaculations, so there wasn’t a whole lot of friction in the places that would get sore. I know I’ve been making love all day, but that’s almost mental knowledge than physical.”

She looked at Martin and said, “I need you to make love to me tonight. Reclamation sex, please.”

Jill rolled her eyes, “When we have one of the get-togethers with everyone in The Ring, we’re very sexual. Sasha always makes sure to recommend that all the couples have Reclamation Sex with their partner before they end the evening.”

Amy said, “You’ll be here for our weekend party. It’s here this week because people want to use our pool and make love on the patio. We have the largest house of anybody in The Ring, probably because there are so many of us that live here.”

Dave asked, “What happens with the children?”

Amy said, “My parents also have a large home, with pool, about fifteen minutes from here. They know about our lifestyle and have even participated once or twice when the situation allowed. Mostly though, they take all the children and play super-grandparents to them. There’s always ice cream, games, and even surprise gifts involved, especially when one of them has a birthday.”

Dave nodded. “Some parents have ended up joining the Circle, too. Aaron and my mother is one of them – Elise. What more often happens with the parents of Circle members, especially with our younger members, is that one or both parents get their nose out of joint for a while about all the sex until we can engage them in an Adult-Adult discussion about the place and whose decision it is to be there.”

Vanessa said. “My parents got all bent out of shape. I was twenty-five, had been engaged twice in disastrous relationships, and then met Martin. We clicked, and the next I knew I was having dinner with Martin, Sasha, Jill, and Amy. After dinner, he seduced me – right here!” She pointed to where she was sitting. “His wife and mistresses, what I called them then, kind of left us but with encouraging words to fulfill our desires and to love each other. I became a basket case, but we did make love. The rest is history. I moved in a month later, and a year later we did a ‘wedding’ commitment ceremony.” She made air quotes around the word wedding.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.