Everybody Loves Raymond's Wife - Cover

Preview

Everybody Loves Raymond's Wife

by Not my Story

Copyright© 2003 by Not my Story

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, NonConsensual, Reluctant, Rape, Coercion, Blackmail, Drunk/Drugged, Fan Fiction, Cheating, Incest, Father, Daughter, BDSM, MaleDom, Rough, Humiliation, Gang Bang, Group Sex, Anal Sex, Exhibitionism,

Incest Sex Story: Based on the televsion series. Debra must get back photos she had allowed an old boyfreind to take before her mother-in-law Marie and the rest of the Barones see them.

Warning:

This story is fiction, and should be treated as such. The following story is for the entertainment of ADULTS ONLY, and contains descriptions of explicit sex. If you are not an adult, or reading sex stories upset you, DO NOT read any further. If it is illegal in your location, DO NOT read it.

This is a copyrighted work. Copyright by Not My Story. Reposting or any other use of it is strictly prohibited without the express, written permission of the author, except that it may be posted as part of a review or posted to a free-access, noncommercial archive sites.

Disclaimer: All characters are fictitious. Any resemblance to anyone, either alive or dead, is purely coincidental.

'Everybody Loves Raymond' is syndicated and © to King World Studios West Inc. Usage of the characters here is in no way reflective of the real show or the actors in it, and in now way intended to undermine their values.

Please! Send me your comments!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.