Everybody Loves Raymond's Wife - Cover

Everybody Loves Raymond's Wife

Copyright© 2003 by Not my Story

Chapter 15

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Based on the televsion series. Debra must get back photos she had allowed an old boyfreind to take before her mother-in-law Marie and the rest of the Barones see them.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Fan Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

Gianni had received a message to return to Mr. Fass's dungeon Sunday morning. He was scared, and called leaving a message he was sick. He knew that the break-in of his apartment was done for a reason, the only thing of any value taken had been the tape of his activities with Debra. He wondered how much trouble he was in, when the two large burly looking gentlemen came knocking on his door just an hour later. He had no choice, that much was obvious from the men's stern _expression.

He was driven to the club and led immediately to Mr. Fass' office below. He entered the room, and immediately noticed the two beautiful women bound in the stocks behind the chair that he was instructed to sit in. Mr. Fass entered just moments later, carrying two newspapers in his hand.

"Hello my friend, I'm sorry to have to call you back here this way, but I'm afraid that we need to talk about a few things." he said as a Amazonian blonde dressed in only heels and leather straps around her chest, served him a glass of scotch. Gianni looked at the glass disapprovingly, as he took it from her hand, his own trembling with fear.

"Don't be afraid my friend, I mean no harm to come to you, but we must come to an understanding you and I." he said, motioning to the scotch. "Please this is my finest 32 year old bottle, it would be a shame to let it go to waste." he added, taking a sip from his own glass. "I'm sure that you know that it was my men who picked up the tape that I had given you. I'm sorry for the mess, but it was of course necessary. You see, you uncovered certain information from Mrs. Barone that I and my people were not aware of." he said, taking another sip.

"As I have told you before, my clientele are some of the most elite people in the city, and I have made commitments to protect them, as they have protected me. We work together to ensure that people with our discerning taste can come together and enjoy all of the benefits our power allows. We would do nothing illegal. Well, I should say that we do nothing illegal, unless we have to, we are forced to. We'll do what we must, to protect our privacy, and to ensure that the secrets of this club and its members remain secret." he said sliding the two papers across the desk to Gianni.

Gianni looked at the circled headline on the front page of the paper. "TWO FOUND DEAD IN ALLEY" it said in bold print across the top of the page. The second headline said, "MAN TORTURED AND KILLED." circled on its front page. Gianni's glass hit the floor, as he stared in shock at the papers. The message was clear, he knew that he was in serious trouble with the powerful Mr. Fass.

"Please, please, stay calm my friend, as I have already told you, I mean you no harm. But you must understand what it means to keep the secrets of this place. It means you keep them all the way to your grave. It is your choice how long that is. As I told you earlier, I went to great trouble to pick you to work here, and I'm confident that you can be trusted." he said, motioning for the blonde to replace Gianni's glass.

"Mrs. Barone was here against her wishes, this much you know." he paused. "She was blackmailed and forced to work here out of a real fear of what would happen if she didn't. This is information that you coerced out of her, during your time with her, and I can assure you, that neither myself, nor any member of this club had anything to do with it. I have a policy of hiring extra help, and she came into this very office, and told me that she wanted to do this, and signed a contract stating the same. All she had to do was tell me what was going on and I would have helped her right then and there. She helped these men to deceive me." he said motioning to the papers.

"She is safe now, but she should have been honest to begin with. A close friend of mine has taken it upon himself to look after her. I am told that she will be home soon, and will speak of this to no one. I must make sure that you understand that that means no one. If you ever betray the secrecy of this place, you will be dealt with much the same way as these men were. Do you understand?" he asked most seriously.

He waited, as Gianni stared blankly at the headlines in front of him.

"I require an answer from you." he said sliding the papers off the desk top.

"Yes, yes of course, I understand. I won't tell a soul, ever." Gianni said, still in shock, his hands shaking vehemently.

"Good, I knew that you would understand. Take June here and relax, try to take your mind off these troubling thoughts, but never forget your obligations to maintain the secrecy of this club, and Mrs. Barone's indiscretions." Mr. Fass said, motioning to the nude beauty who had entered the room, and extended her hand to Gianni.


Debra knew Mr. Bradley, as did everyone in New York City's corporate elite. He had owned the company, that owned the PR firm, that she had worked for, when she did the PR work for the hockey team. He had toured their office several times, and had taken Linda and her to lunch once. She remembered dancing with him once at a corporate dinner. Thinking back, she remembered thinking that he must be interested in her. But that was ten years ago, surely he didn't remember her now.

"Well Ms. Whalen, or should I say Mrs. Barone, would you please join me for breakfast? " he said staring contentedly at her.

Unable to speak, she nodded her head, accepting his offer. She self-consciously got up from the toilet, checked her appearance quickly in the mirror, as she washed her hands. Mr. Bradley's eyes never left her body as she walked out of the bathroom. She was surprised when he pinched her ass, as she walked by him, and jumped from the unexpected touch. Mr. Bradley followed her out of the bathroom, and motioned her out the open door of the bedroom.

She was directed to a plain bland room, with a metal table and a white tile floor. He pulled a chair out for her from the table, and motioned for her to have a seat on a cold medal chair. She did as he wanted, and watched as he sat down in a high back leather chair at the end of the table. It took only moments before two woman, dressed as maids, brought in two carts full of food. Debra looked at the two older Hispanic women, wondering if they knew why she was here.

The room was cold, and sitting on the metal chair caused a chill to run up her spine. She noticed that her nipples were dramatically poking out the thin black tube top that she was wearing, as Mr. Bradley sat there staring at her. He motioned for her to eat, as a plate and silverware was placed in front of each of them. The platters had been lifted, showing a virtual banquet of breakfast foods; sausage, eggs, pancakes, muffins, waffles, fruits, and biscuits.

She immediately felt a wave of hunger wash over her from the sight of the food and quickly stocked her plate. She had shoveled in a half dozen mouthfuls of food hungrily, before she noticed that Mr. Bradley hadn't even looked at the food, his eyes were focused right on her chest, and in particular her nipples.

She paused, and looked at him a puzzled look on her face. She swallowed the food in her mouth, and waited for him to do or say something.

Mr. Bradley gazed at her, remembering how young and vivaciousness she had looked a few years ago. Now she had a different look to her, still sexy, but more maternal, for lack of a better word for it. She looked domesticated and suburban. Her years as a wife and mother were obvious in her face and eyes, she was strangely erotic to him. She looked at him with a sense of fear and nervousness in her eyes.

He reached out and took a drink of orange juice, telling her to "eat". She returned to cramming her mouth full of food, as fast as she could swallow. He knew all about her ordeals of the past week, and knew how hungry she must be.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.