Everybody Loves Raymond's Wife - Cover

Everybody Loves Raymond's Wife

Copyright© 2003 by Not my Story

Chapter 27

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 27 - Based on the televsion series. Debra must get back photos she had allowed an old boyfreind to take before her mother-in-law Marie and the rest of the Barones see them.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Fan Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

Linda smiled as she let the six men into the hotel room. The four black studs had been more than satisfying to Linda the times that she had bedded the gang. She had also had the pleasure of screwing both cameramen, and couldn't complain about their companionship either. She wasn't sure this was the best way to bring Debra into the business, but Bernie was, and he was tired of watching the two women get it on between themselves.

Anyone who had seen Bernie and Linda, had to have known she hadn't married him for his looks. People hook up for many reasons: power, appearance, attraction, comfort and complacency. But none of these reasons had led to Bernie and Linda getting together. It was their shared kink. Linda loved the life of a slut. Mr. Bradley had seen it in her all those years ago when he recruited her.

However, just like Debra, she hadn't been satisfied by the regular johns Mr. Bradley had her servicing, and she too had gone out after her service calls looking for companionship. Unlike Debra she didn't go looking for more cock or rougher treatment, she went looking for companionship to share her stories with. She met Bernie at a bar, his business in the tank, he went there most days after lunch to drink his sorrows away. The portly goofy looking fellow had few friends, and not much of a romantic nature. When one day this hot little number walks in and sits down at the bar next to him. A few drinks later, and she's sharing these bizarre stories with him.

Bernie found her stories the most exciting thing that he had ever heard, Linda for her part found sharing her stories, and watching this man become so enthralled and excited by them, to be more fulfilling than actually living them. She returned to the bar two to three times a week to share her stories with him. As weeks turned into months, the two became friends, and finally lovers. In reliving her tales to Bernie, the two made love to the stories, right to their climaxes.

After years of the mutual arrangement, the couple consummated their relationship with a marriage, a happy, passionate one at that. Linda continued on with her life of recruiting a few girls of her own, after leaving Mr. Bradley's employment, and helping Bernie the business around into a profitable venture. After several years, the couple decided that she should stop whoring around, and settle down to have a child. They had been friends with the Barones, thanks to Linda having kept in touch with Debra from her days of working with her. She had told Bernie about Mr. Bradley's failed attempt to seduce Debra, which turned Bernie on so much.

Then, when years later, Linda learned of Debra's ordeal, and how she finally fell into Mr. Bradley's hands, she shared the tale with Bernie. She was almost jealous of how turned on and excited Bernie was, upon hearing of Debra's ordeal. He had been after Linda ever since she told him of Debra's debauchery, to lure her friend into their employment. Only now, years later, and after countless pleadings and begging from her husband, had she finally agreed. Bernie had played on her conscious, pointing out that if she could screw so many other men, and still love only him, that he should be allowed to screw at least one other woman, and Debra was to be the one.

Now with Linda back in the business herself, and being down two girls, with more demand than she could supply, she was finally convinced to recruit her friend, telling herself that she knew that Debra would enjoy it.

Linda now looked down at her friend, sweat glistening off her body, with sperm still streaking down her face. Debra's eyes were clenched tightly together, as two of the black men had already begun exploring her body, one griping her cunt, his hand buried between her thighs, while the other was mercilessly kneading her tits.

Linda went about pouring the concoction that she had made for Debra into the wine glass, unaware that Debra had already been given a dose of Ecstasy. She had mixed her a powerful brew of wine, muscle relaxer, a healthy dose of Ecstasy, and a 1/4 dose of GHB, just to ensure Debra's cooperation.

Linda broke through the crowd of men surrounding her friend, and urged them, "Come on guys, give us a minute to get ourselves ready. Deb needs to clean up a little." Linda said pulling Debra to her feet, and helping her to the bathroom, where she left the glass. In the bathroom, Linda spent several minutes wiping the sperm and sweat from her friend's body, and then offered her the glass of wine, telling her that it would help help her to get her voice back.

Debra greedily drank down the offered glass, hoping to regain her voice, and the freedom to tell her friend that she had gotten into more than she had planned for already. She tried to object as Linda snapped the red garter belt around her waist, and kept futilely moving her lips to object, as the lacey red bra was placed over her tits, and encasing them on her heaving chest. It didn't take long for the second dose of ecstasy to take hold of the poor woman, and soon she felt as though her heart would pound out of her chest.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.