Everybody Loves Raymond's Wife - Cover

Everybody Loves Raymond's Wife

Copyright© 2003 by Not my Story

Chapter 25

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 25 - Based on the televsion series. Debra must get back photos she had allowed an old boyfreind to take before her mother-in-law Marie and the rest of the Barones see them.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Fan Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

Debra Barone woke up a cold chill running down her spine, sweat coating her body a damp moistness between her legs. For over five years she had suffered the same nightmare. Her memories of the abuse and torture she endured spinning through her mind as she looked back at that time in her life both frightened and relieved to be alive. In some ways thankful she had survived and been allowed to return to the life she loved. She was thankful to be home with her children, husband and even his noisy family.

She looked back on it often scared, and lonely, only in the last year had she ever discussed it with anyone. Her friend Linda had known Mr. Bradley as Debra had but the two women had grown apart after Debra's ordeal ended. Only now with Linda's child attending school during the days did the two women find the time to get together for lunch, and to work out together in the gym. Debra had at first found it difficult to talk to Linda about that time in her life, but had over time and at great prodding by Linda opened up to her old friend telling her all about the darkest days of her life. To here surprise Linda never seemed too surprised, shocked or offended to hear even the most extreme of details of Debra's time as a slave and whore.

Debra had even found from her talks with Linda that she missed part of that life she thought she hated. But after years of inattention and an inadequate sex life with Ray she missed the raw passion and animal desires she felt being taken mercilessly by so many of her past partners. She found that both she and Linda had fond memories as Mr. Bradley's whores. She would leave their meetings shaking her head thinking how silly it was that she would romanticize something as perverse as her own slavery and torture but Linda had a way of making her remember only the good from the ordeal.

Debra had been so lucky to survive her final night at Mr. Bradley's home. The two weeks she spent in the hospital had been explained away as a car wreck to Ray and her family. She had limited memories of what took place that night and tried to repress what she could remember to keep her sanity. She was lucky that things had gone so badly for Mr. Bradley back then. Two days before she was released from the hospital a grand jury indicted Bradley on 80 separate counts. He had already returned to Europe for business by then and simply stayed there never returning to the US again. Just six months ago he had been given a presidential pardon thanks to his wife's generous donations to the out going Presidents library and the President's wife's senate campaign. But it had been reported by all the papers that he would still not return to the states, not yet wishing to test the waters.

Debra had been so thankful over the years for so many miracles she had been granted. She had not contracted any diseases from her ordeals nor was she left with any permanent physical scars. She had been to see the doctor regularly since her abuse, still worried that the drugs she had been given would have some strange long lasting side affects. Thankfully her breast had stayed as large as they had been back in those days and no sign of any ill side affects of the drugs could be found. She had found it hard to control her weight after first leaving the hospital, gaining weight like she was pregnant for the first year after her release then losing it only to gain it back again.

Working out with Linda at the gym over the last year she had trimmed down and looked as good if not better than she had back five years ago. She and Linda had become best friends again just like back at the firm together and so it was little surprise to Debra when Linda had started making rude jokes, suggestions, innuendos and comments to Debra laughing about what type of sluts the women were. Debra had laughed along with her making light of her own activities of years ago, accustomed to Linda's crude since of humor. The two women also got a kick out of making fun of Roberts on again off again girl friend Amy the 40 year old virgin as it was.

Over time Linda's jokes and story telling of the past had led the woman back to Linda's house after an exhilarating workout at the gym and little Mrs. Barone had lost control of her self again.

She had got back to Linda's after a workout with their hunky aerobics instructor and Debra felt like she had pulled her arm out of the socket. Complaining of the pain in her arm Linda had offered to rub her shoulder to help her with it. Debra had reluctantly followed her to the guest room where Linda had her lie down on the bed and began to rub her shoulder. Linda massaged her shoulder several minutes before she decided Debra needed to remove her sweatshirt so she could really begin to affect the skin.

Debra lifted up and removed the sweatshirt with out hesitation still wearing her sports bra and having enjoyed Linda's massage. With the shirt removed Linda again concentrated on Debra's shoulder as she massaged her shoulder she began to recount Debra's most erotic encounter from her past back to her asking if she could still remember the feel of his touch the feeling of his cock inside her. As Linda recounted Debra's own tale for her she expanded her massage to the rest of Debra's back. Debra's mind traveled back to that night as Linda's hands moved across her body. Debra buried her head in the pillow to mask her heavy breathing her mind still in that moment from the past.

Debra hardly noticed when Linda's hand moved past the small of her back and onto her ass then upper thighs. She was somewhat startled when Linda pulled her thin shorts and panties down her legs. She said nothing as Linda massaged her bare skin. Linda then gently rolled Debra onto her back and began massaging her chest. Debra pulled a pillow over her face and took a bite from it as she felt Linda's hands move to her sex. Linda's hands began to move freely over Debra's body her chest, stomach, thighs and sex.

Sometime in the half hour that followed Debra had lost her sports bra and Linda's tongue had found its way to her sex. Linda's mouth had devoured Debra's sex licking and sucking the lips of cunt, diving her tongue into her slit. Then from no where Linda had a dildo she slid in and out of Debra. Debra had since lost the pillow covering her face and when presented with Linda's exposed sex began licking it herself. The two woman then brought each other to orgasm before having to greet there children home from school.

That had been Debra's first sexual encounter with Linda but not her last for a month the women found their way to Linda's guest room once a week after one of their gym visits. Debra had to her own surprise become much more open to the encounters and had openly engaged in each lesbian episode since their first. Her encounters with Linda had been the first and only orgasms she had experienced since her ordeals of so many years ago. At each encounter Linda would repeat another of Debra's stories out loud to her fueling the passion of the encounters.

Debra spent her nights at home lying next to Raymond thinking back to her time in the dungeon or back in the Nevada desert used as a common whore. She couldn't help but get excited thinking of her time as a helpless plaything to the many men who had wanted to and did use her as a mere piece of meat. She went short of breath remembering her feelings of helplessness as she was chained to the different tables at the dungeon as the lines of men would ravish her body. The panic causing her sex to ache as she recalled being bound and sexually tortured in that evil room, Room 37 she had even thought she missed that room and the activities she had preformed on her in it.

That's when things changed and changed in a big way. Linda after a month of erotic encounters with Debra asked her if she could help her. Debra still lying on the bed panting as she recovered from her romp in the bed with her friend quickly assured her she would be happy to help unaware of just what type of help was needed. Linda then went on to explain she had gotten into the escort business entertaining a few men from time to time on the days she didn't go to the gym with Debra. She then went on to tell Debra how two of her best clients had each requested her entertain them and a client at the same time. Linda being an air head had quite innocently and mistakenly booked both clients and couldn't get either to reschedule. She went on to tell Debra how she had convinced one of them to take a substitute in place of Linda if she was as good as Linda.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.