Everybody Loves Raymond's Wife - Cover

Everybody Loves Raymond's Wife

Copyright© 2003 by Not my Story

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Based on the televsion series. Debra must get back photos she had allowed an old boyfreind to take before her mother-in-law Marie and the rest of the Barones see them.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Fan Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

Debra Barone approached the monster in front of her angry as hell and ready to strike. She had been pushed to brink by these men and the deplorable acts she had been forced to perform. Now being filmed on two separate occasions for the use in porn films. She felt the dried semen crack on her face as her brow wrinkled staring at the man.

Bill watched as Debra stomped toward him, the drugs Jimmy had given her earlier had obviously worn off and he hoped to force her to perform for him from this point on willingly needing her to be able to think for herself and in so doing adding to her humiliation. She looked like hell her make-up smeared by her tears, sweat and the men's cum, her hair a mess, the skimpy halter top and denim skirt she wore both disheveled and thrown on obviously in a hurry. He could see the many signs of her ordeal in the mostly dried fluids on her face and top of her chest. His eyes had locked there gaze on her erect nipples poking through the thin top.

Her first blow took him totally by surprise as Debra knocked him in the side of the jaw with her clenched fist hard enough she hurt her hand in the process. He recovered quickly and was able to block the knee to the groan that followed up her first strike. She was able to land several punches on his torso before he managed to grab her arms and then with the help of his two accomplices who had jumped from the SUV they violently pushed her into the back seat of the SUV...

Debra found herself pushed into the backseat of the Ford Expedition by her blackmailers but not before she had begun to scream for help. She had only managed a few screams for help before the door was closed and a hand was clamped around her mouth roughly. One of the blackmailers had climbed in the backseat behind her the other had gone around to the other side and also got in the backseat. The driver climbed in started the vehicle and drove away from the scene not seeing any signs of trouble.

Debra found herself lying across two of her blackmailers her head and chest in one man's lap her legs across the others. The man whose lap her head and chest sat in tying her hands together behind her back while the other one his arms draped over her legs holding them in place, used his hands to hold her hands together allowing the other to tie the knots around her wrist. She had started screaming again once the hand had been removed from her mouth but they man whose lap her head was in took care of that as soon as he finished tying her hands together by stuffing something in her mouth then taking a strip of duct tape the other man handed him and taping it in her mouth. Debra found herself tied up in the backseat of the speeding SUV in mere minutes. Furious at how she was being treated and how easily she had again been silenced and rendered helpless, she continued to struggle in her bonds laid across the men's laps, when she heard the men begin to speak to one another.

"Well what are we going to do with her now she's still fighting us?" one said.

"We stick to the plan. Just go to the parlor she'll make the call or else." another said coolly.

Debra's mind raced what where they talking about? What parlor? Make what call? She started to try to unravel their conversation and stopped struggling in her bonds. She would not be forced to do another thing no matter what. She would fight, and she would die if that's what it took. She would stop this before anything else happened she promised herself. She lay on the two men's laps steadying her resolve when she felt a hand move under the tiny skirt. Where the man exploring her crotch discovered she hadn't gotten her panties returned to her.

"So how long will her clit stay like this?" said the man exploring her sex, squeezing the engorged lips of her clit together as some of her fluids squeshed free.

"Well I don't know to tell you the truth one dose last about 24 hours I gave her a triple dose and the last time I checked she was still stiff as a board down there if you know what I mean." The other man answered with a smirk.

She felt a hand on the back of her neck as the knot holding her halter top up was undid and then her top was pushed down as the man whose lap her legs where in leaned over and grabbed a handful of her ample breast and squeezed roughly.

"What about these honkers how big you think they are?" The man groping her chest asked.

"We'll let's just say those 34B bra's she had won't her any good anymore I don't think. We bought a 36DD for tonight but once the swelling goes down we figured they'll just be 36D's. 'Course I'm thinking of giving the bitch a another dose twice as big as the last if she gives us anymore trouble. Make her fun bags explode from the swelling know what I mean?" Jimmy said to Bill's laughs.

Debra sat horrified by what she heard, how could anyone be so cruel. She had been changed physically for life. The emotional scares would never heal nor would she be able to enjoy sex the way she had before this ordeal ever again. She felt like she had been killed and was now just an empty shell of her former self.

The man returned to fingering her cunt and probed in and out of her womanhood asking yet another horrifying question of the other men.

"So how many guys did we figure she'd been with so far this week." he asked sinking a second finger into her.

"Well the four of us will five if you count Dan multiple times then the bachelor party what thirteen guys the Monday. Then what was it seven more johns before that basketball team of what eleven plus the coach." He said before being interrupted.

"Hey that thirteen year old blew his load early he never got in." the man driving chimed in.

"So the kid suffered a little premature ejaculation but he did make it in on his second go round with her. Okay and then the old dude last night and the four guys from the website she just did. So what is that like 41 guys fucking her god only knows how many times. I mean that's not counting the 47 guys she did that first weekend we put her to work. So we've got her taped with over like eighty guys I'm sure her family would like to see that little show." Bill said with a laugh.

Debra cried tears mixing with the cum on her face as the men talked about her as though she wasn't even there. Then she felt the man whose lap her legs were on unzip his pants.

"Help me get her up all this talk is making me horny." Bill said trying to pull her up onto his cock.

"You're fucking depraved!" Jimmy replied helping push her up onto Bill's cock.

Debra couldn't believe she was again being raped by these monsters. The pain of this intrusion was lessened because her groan had no feeling left to it. The dull sensation was now almost second nature to her. The bastard grabbed her enlarged breast and tried to use them to bounce her up and down on his cock. He complimented her on still having a nice tight cunt after all the perverts who had plowed through her.

She closed her eyes and tried to forget what was happening to her as he pleasured himself inside her. Finally she felt him release his seed inside her sore vagina as he grunted his labored compliments to her for the fine lay.

She sat on the bastards lap his softening cock still impaled inside her for the rest of the ride. It took another ten minutes before they stopped in the alley one of the other two men opening the car door and then she was pulled from the man's lap and tossed over the drivers shoulder. She was carried into the backdoor of a building sperm running down the back of her leg.

She was dropped in a dentist like chair as the men began to disperse into the building. The seeming leader of the little group stayed behind and after producing a knife cut the rope free of her wrist. He told her to clean up as he pointed to a small room off to the side of the main room. The first thing she did after entering the tiny bathroom gently pulling the duct tape from her face and spitting out the cloth stuffed in her mouth and holding her head under the sink gulping down as much water as she could. She found upon further inspection the tiny room contained a shower, sink and toilet but no way to escape. She took the time she was given to clean herself first sitting over the toilet for many long minutes before getting up taking off what was left of her clothes and jumping in the shower. She enjoyed the shower greatly feeling as though she was finally able to clean some of the dirt off herself washing away some of the dirty things she had done. She found after exiting the shower that her clothes were missing. Knowing if she didn't exit on her own they would come in after her she started to step out of the tiny bathroom wearing only a towel.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.