Everybody Loves Raymond's Wife - Cover

Everybody Loves Raymond's Wife

Copyright© 2003 by Not my Story

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Based on the televsion series. Debra must get back photos she had allowed an old boyfreind to take before her mother-in-law Marie and the rest of the Barones see them.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Fan Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

As Debra was walked out of the hotel she saw the reflection of herself in the mirror and could do nothing but giggle. Her chest looked obscene, bouncing up and down in the thin strip of cloth she was wearing as a tube top. The cheeks of her ass stretching the thin material of her skirt around her round bottom leaving nothing to the imagination, her legs exposed from the bottom of her ass where the skirt ended to just below her knees where the dark black stockings she wore started her feet decked out in three inch heals on the bottom of her black shoes.

This time the injection she had been given affecting her differently. Her conscious mind still with her in her thoughts leaving her aware of what she was doing, but it was just there, in the distance unable to affect her actions or behavior only able to observe her situation in utter disgust. Her muscles felt weak, legs like rubber. She even had trouble keeping her head up and straight. She wanted to, willed herself to run, or stop, to scream her bloody head off and plead for help from her current predicament but instead she wobbled along behind her lead blackmailer unable to stop herself as he pulled her along holding her hand and leading her across the dance floor and out of the club.

Lou glanced at the time as they walked out of the hotel and made it to the street it was well after eleven Monday night and he hadn't sleep 6 hours in the last 48. He was getting his revenge, getting even. Debra Whalen had ruined his and his best friend's lives and now he was making her pay it was all he had thought about for the last fifteen months of his life. He had invested what money he had managed to save over the years into this endeavor and he thought he had to see it through for his sake and Nick's. But in the last few hours he was beginning to doubt himself, was this really the right thing to do. No he knew his actions were morally wrong but more than that did Debra really deserve what he was doing to her or what Nick had done. He had just in the last week begun reading Debra's old diaries that Eddie had found on that first day and began to have doubts. In them he began to get a better understanding of what type of person Debra really was. She was sweat and sincere she volunteered for so many wonderful causes and spoke of how she enjoyed helping others in her diaries. He had started reading the most recent of the 6 books Eddie had retrieved it was written the year before her daughter's birth to when her daughter was two and Debra had just gotten pregnant with her twin boys. She had severely cut back on her entries after Alley's birth and had only started to make more frequent entries before she got pregnant with the twins.

In the entries she had made after her daughter's birth she spoke of how all she wanted to do in life was be a good mother and wife and how afraid she was that she would fail at both. She wrote of how much she loved her daughter and her husband even with his neurotic tendencies. She seemed so genuine so kind, just like the type of woman Lou had dreamed of marrying before he fell into the seedy underworld of the porn industry he now made his living in.

His life now consisted of filming both the most beautiful and erotic of woman but filming them performing the most despicable acts preformed by men and woman. He had made friends with some of the kindest people he had ever met in his whole life in the industry but also some of the worst of the worst. His so called friend Eddie he had met back while filming amateur porn in motel rooms up and down the East coast. Eddie managed the motel they used while in New York and they had spent a lot of time in New York the big city full of beautiful women seeking fame and fortune but down on their luck and needing money. The promise of a few grand in a few hours to tempting for many of them to pass up after being down on their luck in the big city a little while.

Eddie was scum pure and simple his motel the favorite of the film crew because Eddie was happy to help them in any way he could even directing the occasional down on their luck young woman to them for easy picking. All Eddie wanted was his cut of the money and to watch the proceedings up close and personal even on occasion getting to sample some of the talent himself. Eddie knew people from all walks of life serving all sorts of people looking for a discrete place to carry out their business rather it is of a criminal or carnal nature.

Bill on the other hand was just the sort of criminal Eddie was happy to help. Lou had met Bill through Eddie some six months ago when he had begun putting his plans for revenge into motion shortly after befriending Ray and Robert and forming his evil plan, Bill had approached Eddie about using a motel room. But Eddie had begun asking questions when Lou asked him if he could get the connecting rooms they used to use to film their porn in and put them under a different name just in case the cops or anyone showed up asking question about them. Eddie ever keen to get in on a cut of the action saw an opportunity to deal himself in and soon had Lou outlining his intentions. At that point his plans had been tame compared to what they had now ballooned into after all the others added their two cents.

Lou had just planned on blackmailing Debra with the photo's to meet him at the motel room and have sex with him while he filmed it from the other room. He would then turn over the copies of the old photo's and video's to Debra and make sure Ray and Robert got a copy of both the old stuff and the new video he took of her and while in the process destroying her life. He was no dummy he planned on wearing a mask to ensure neither Debra, Ray nor Robert could identify him. His plan seemed simple enough and he was sure it would have the desired effect of destroying her perfect life but after going over his plan with Eddie both men agreed it just wasn't enough after all she had done to him and Nick. With Eddie's encouragement the two men went on to conceive a much more elaborate plan. In truth must of the idea's had been Lou's he had thought of them in the past and put them out of his mind deciding they were two elaborate and risky, but now with someone else encouraging him to take it to the next level his plans for her debauchery grew to what she was now enduring. As the evil plan grew both men decided they couldn't do it alone and would need additional help, Eddie suggested inviting someone he knew Bill in on the action knowing Bills reputation with the local mafia and other criminal's as a professional. He had heard rumors of Bill taking jobs from kidnappings and rape of rival's families, to elaborate thefts and outright murder.

Reluctantly Lou had agreed to let Eddie ask Bill if this was the type of job he would be interested in working with the men on. Eddie had found it surprisingly easy to recruit Bill's help on it after mentioning how Ray's Brother Robert was a cop. Bill would have preferred to screw over a cop's wife but the sister-in-law of an NYPD sergeant was good enough. He simply wanted in on half the cut of the proceeds' from whoring her out and a shot at nailing her sweat ass.

He had insisted on many changes to the men's plans bringing a certain professionalism to the job they other two men couldn't and pointing out flaws in the men's insisting plan. One even with Lou befriending Ray and Robert they still didn't have enough information on their target and had to learn more about her daily routine. Secondly the men had to have a plan with how to deal with things if she went to the police or Robert again monitoring her to ensure she didn't. Most importantly that the men had to have a plan to deal with her if she refused to obey them insisting there would be no turning back once they set their plan into action.

It was that most important point that led Bill to invite his acquaintance Jimmy to assist them. Jimmy a former med student was a local drug dealer but not just any drug dealer a dealer of high dollar designer drugs importing his merchandise from all over the world and making his own when need be. He had been a resident doctor having spent eight years of his life to become a doctor and do his parents proud when he made his fatal mistake. He had at the insistence of a so called friend wrote a prescription for his friend believing him when he claimed it was for a family member who was in town visiting and ran out of their prescription. Bill knew that taken improperly the drug had the potential for abuse but he had been completely fooled by his friend who after filling the script sold it to someone else who overdosed and died from it. After the police investigation the bottle led the authorities back to Jimmy who was promptly charged and fired losing any chance of being a doctor.

Bill was angry and after serving a brief sentence found life on the outside quite difficult, his parents disowning him after having wasted their life's savings on first his medical school and then his defense when he at first claimed his innocence only to later admit his guilt. On the outside and down on his luck he was approached by certain criminal elements interested in his knowledge of drugs, medicines and the human body and soon found the life of being a chemist for a drug cartel very profitable, all the while his hatred for others growing as he realized his life was ruined trying to help another. He went from wanting to help others to finding joy in the pain and suffering of others.

He was more than willing to help Bill and the others out, more than happy to have the chance to experiment with some of his new concoctions on their helpless victim. He had used mixtures of many mind altering drugs, aphrodisiac's and hallucinogens in the drugs he had been injecting into Debra the latest without the GHB he had put in his previous shots. Since they no longer cared if she remembered what happened to her but in fact wanted her to remember everything so she would know she had no choice but to obey their orders. He would give her another shot the same as this one in another twelve hours if she still refused to follow their orders.

Lou had been allowed to act as the leader in front of Debra but now behind the scenes began questioning just who was calling the shots after Bill had changed many of their plans without even consulting him. Lou and Eddie had agreed completely when Bill pointed out they needed to get away from New York for their planned week long abuse of Debra not wanting to risk anyone who knew her seeing her before they had finished. But now several of both Bill and Jimmy's comment lead Lou to wonder if they would ever be finished with Debra. Now Lou like Debra was 2500 miles from home in the Nevada desert a local contact of Bill's having arranged to have Debra work the week at the brothel and taking care of all the arrangements.

Lou had insisted from the beginning he didn't want to put Debra in any porn movies wanting to keep this plan of revenge of his away from his business life feeling the risks where to great. But Bill was very persuasive and Lou felt he had no choice but to call one of his contacts who happened to be in the area and make the arrangements for them to use Debra in their film calling in a favor at Bill's insistence.

Lou got in the back of the SUV with Debra a bad feeling in his gut as they headed for the porn shoot. Debra was totally agreeable and seemed to be having trouble concentrating her attention on any single item confused and disoriented. He just hoped she acted normal enough not to raise suspicions at the shoot if anyone there thought she was being forced as she was they would almost certainly call the police on the men. He looked at her almost feeling guilty as he admired her now enormous rack. Her DD breast looking unnatural on her tiny frame but he remembered Jimmy had told them that the swelling in her chest would go down some. Jimmy had told Debra the tissue would remain swollen the rest of her life and but the initial swelling had already begun to go down when it had finished she would probably be left with a lovely set of D size breast.

It took an hour to get to the set location and Lou was now very exhausted. Debra had fallen asleep in the seat next to him, resting her head on his shoulder. He gently woke her with a hand to her thigh and she followed him into the palatial home on his arm. Nervously Lou introduced Debra to his producer friend who had agreed to give Debra a working audition and possibly use her scene in one of his movies if it was any good.

Bill and Jimmy helped Debra fill out the necessary paper work and releases while Lou made petty conversation with the producer who would also be the director and co-star of this shoot and the two cameramen there two film it. The producer offered to let Lou man a camera or take a turn with Debra on camera if she was welling but Lou quickly turned him down, wanting to keep his own name as far away from this film as possible. Then the producer Adam after taking a closer look at Debra asked if he could speak to Debra alone. Lou knew what would happen and prayed Debra didn't say the wrong thing and get them all in a world of trouble. He knew how things happened at these shoots Adam would be going over things with Debra trying to get to know her ask her a little about her personal life and if he thought she was up for it what to expect as they filmed the segment.

Lou was scared to death when Adam came out of the other bedroom in only a few minutes and went immediately to one of his cameramen and began quietly giving directions. Lou was sure they had been busted Debra must have told him everything and he was now having his people call the police. Lou walked over to him hoping he would be able to talk his way out of the situation. Just as he began to speak Adam turned and explained to Lou what was happening. He told Lou they would do the standard interview first time on film fuck thing with Debra and she had agreed to try it all oral, anal and vaginal. Lou was a little shocked and mentioned Adam hadn't spent much time talking to her. Adam told him it was late and they were all tired and besides Lou had already talked to her and explained how things went right.

Lou sat and watched amazed at how the events unfolded. It was just like so many other shoots he had filmed for Adam himself. Adam started by introducing Debra and asking her a series of questions designed to let the viewer get to know about her. It then moved on to Adam asking her if she would be willing to show him her body and then having her undress before the camera.

The action didn't stop there Debra then moved on to helping Adam out of his shorts and shirt and providing him a blow job while he ate her pussy out to the load moans of pleasure escaping her mouth around his cock. Adam then proceeded to screw her causing her to yelp, moan and groan in ecstasy. After an hour of the couple going at it in every conceivable position including a few while standing Adam directed her to get on the bed on her hands and knees and then penetrated her rectum as she screamed in pleasure. They finished with her taking his sperm on her face and breast swallowing several shots of the jism that shot into her mouth.

Lou felt bad for her after Adam informed him he thought she had done a great job and he would include her scene in his next video in the series. He also invited Debra to appear in a scene he was shooting for one of his web sites the next morning. Bill had accepted on Debra's behalf not getting Lou's or Debra's input before agreeing to be at the pickup location at ten the next morning. Bill and Adam had walked off together discussing the details for the shoot as Lou and Jimmy helped Debra clean up and dress. The filming completed and arrangements made for the next day Lou and his conspirators loaded their whore into the SUV and returned to the hotel.

Lou helped Debra back to her room where he laid down next to her on the bed he wanted to ask her a few questions but never got a word out before she started stripping her clothes from her body and then helped Lou out of his pants. Debra blew him to erection before climbing on his cock and riding him to climax as she bounced around on top of him. The couple collapsed together on the bed Lou wrapping his arms around her before falling asleep neither of them having slept much in the last few days.

The couple woke the next morning at seven thirty when Bill, Jimmy, Dan and Todd came in to work off their morning erections on the young mother taking her two and three at a time until they had all satisfied their lust with her body. Lou had climbed off the bed and sat in a chair watching as the savages used her as the whore they had made her into. Once the group had finished with her Lou helped her clean up taking her into the bathroom and showing with her.

He could tell the drugs had begun to wear off about half way through the shower as Debra looked at him in disgust, she tried to cover her nudity when he started washing himself. Sensing she was now regaining her senses he decided it was time to ask her the questions that had been bothering him for the past day.

"Debra are you felling more like yourself now." He said quietly in a kind tone of voice.

"Yes." She said softly her voice cracking as she stood cowering in front of him her left arm smashing he enlarged chest against her body her right covering her abused sex while the water ran across her tiny body.

"Good I know you don't remember me but you remember your old boyfriend Nick don't you?" he asked still in as kind a voice as he had.

"Yes" She answered obviously still very scared of him.

"I want to ask you a question about you and Nick why did you leave him? Why did you break up with him as soon as he got you your job? What did he ever do to you that you would leave him when he needed you the most?" He asked wondering if the cowering woman was as evil as he had always thought she was in his mind all these years.

"What? Why? I mean ah Nick he died over a year ago I... oh I remember you... you where there at the funeral at the cemetery. Do I know you?" Debra asked her mind trying to place him felling she knew him from somewhere else.

"That doesn't matter Deb just answer me why did you dump him?" he said moving closer to her.

"Ah... Well lot's of things... ah reasons why we broke up." She started to say.

"No you two didn't breakup you broke up with him you left him and he blamed himself what was it? Why did you leave him?" Lou interrupted her.

"Well he wanted I mean from the beginning he kept..." Debra said then stopped looked to the ceiling then began again. "Nick was a playboy you know I mean he ah he couldn't help himself I caught him flirting and well you know with other girls you know just to many times. He wanted me to... it just wasn't working out between us." She said reluctantly.

"He wanted you to what Deb tell me?" Lou said afraid his fears about Nick and Debra just might be true.

"He wanted me to have sex with other guys you know his friends and stuff. He said it turned him on. He wanted to swap, you know so I would screw his friends and he would screw their girlfriends." She said crying "He kept insisting an said if we were going to stay together I had to. Then there was his drinking his pot smoking he just wouldn't grow up. I begged him to just grow up to let us be happy but he wouldn't listen he gave me an ultimatum he tied me up and then he had his friend Benny come in. I had had it I told him it was over and had told him I didn't want to do it but he just wouldn't drop it so I had to leave him he didn't give me any other choice." She said sobbing over the memory.

"I see will tell me when you worked for the Rangers and filmed the commercial for puck night..." Lou had begun to ask now fearing he had put her through all this and she didn't deserve any of it.

"What the fuck Lou! What's taking so fucking long she should already be dressed and working on her makeup and shit by now. HURRY THE FUCK UP WE'RE LATE!" Bill yelled angrily after pulling the shower curtain open.

"Sorry." Was all Lou managed to say timidly as he moved his hands to cover his nakedness just like Debra.

Bill and Jimmy turned to leave the two of them in the shower Bill telling Jimmy.

"Go get the next shot ready for her you said the shit should be wearing off any time now."

Debra looked up panicked having stared at her feet since Bill and Jimmy had entered.

Waiting for the other two to leave she began pleading with Lou not to give her the next shot promising she would be good and do anything they wanted and not cause any problems for the men. Lou feeling sorry for her now assured her if she did as she was told then she wouldn't get the next shot. He hurried her to finish in the shower then helped her dry off and get dressed in the clothes brought in by Bill. Once dressed in the matching black bra and panties, denim mini-skirt and red halter top showing off her cleavage nicely he helped her brush her hair out and put it in a cute little pony tail. Next he hurried her along to apply her makeup a bright red lipstick, and dark blue eye liner with a little blush and mascara. Finally he slipped her feet into the four inch stiletto heels of the opened toe shoes they had picked out for her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.