Everybody Loves Raymond's Wife - Cover

Everybody Loves Raymond's Wife

Copyright© 2003 by Not my Story

Chapter 16

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Based on the televsion series. Debra must get back photos she had allowed an old boyfreind to take before her mother-in-law Marie and the rest of the Barones see them.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Fan Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

Debra was in complete disbelief of her situation, as she felt her face being rubbed back and forth over the lightly toasted, and well buttered bread. Her body continued rocking back and forth on the food, covering the shiny cold metal table. Her flailing arms had knocked over a pitcher of maple syrup, and her stomach was now coated in the sticky goo.

“Oh yeah!!!! I’ve even got some jobs already lined up for your fine little ass.” Mr. Bradley said, again dripping his saliva onto her back. “You know, I think you’ll close some really fine deals between these legs of yours.” he added hammering his prick into her sore and abused ass.

After several minutes of rapid pounding, he stopped, his cock buried in her ass to the hilt. Debra didn’t move under him, expecting to feel the release of his sperm in her ass at any moment. He pulled his cock almost free of her sphincter, and then rammed it all of the way back in violently. He then again slowly withdrew his cock again, before repeating the process over and over, again and again. His pace continued to increase with each painful thrust. Her ass was unbearably sore already, and his painful thrusts felt like tearing daggers, slicing her tender ass hole apart.

The pain began causing tears to streak down her face, as she again dealt with yet another assault. As his pace continued to increase, he missed on one of his strokes, and stabbed his cock into the skin around her pulverized anal eye. She screamed in pain, as he tried to jam his prick back into her ass. As she screamed in pain, he took a hold of her tossing head, and pulling her by her hair, brought her head up to his own.

“Scream Deb! Scream for all that you’re worth. There is plenty more where this came from slut!” he said, laughing in her ear. His hand now twisting her hair about painfully, as he violently forced his cock deep into her ass. “You’re mine! Say it Debra, tell me that your mine. Tell me that you’re my slut.” he screamed, violently jerking her hair.

“I’m your slut! Oh god, I’m your slut! Ouch!!” she screamed back at him, in pain.

His seed erupted into her bowels, as he let out a howl of dominance over her. Before his ejaculation had ended, he had pulled his cock free of her ass, pulled her from the table, and forced her to her knee’s, where he quickly thrust his still pulsing rod into her open mouth.

“Eat shit Deb. Your own shit that is.” he said, coming down from his own climax. “Clean it off!” he screamed, when she made no movements on the cock in her mouth. “Fucking lick it clean slut!” he commanded, twisting her hair in his hand.

Debra had become all too familiar with the flavors of the juices that she now tasted in her mouth. Although still disgusted by the taste and the smell of it, it was more the conscious thoughts that caused her stomach to turn, than the actual physical act of sucking his shit covered cock clean. She ran her tongue around his prick, as she sucked the juices from it, making a loud, lewd slurping noise, as she worked on it voraciously. Mr. Bradley looked down at his new acquisition, and thought of how strange it was.

In fact, she was older, and not as attractive as the woman that he was now using in his business dealings. If it not for the fact that he always felt like she was the little fish that got away, he probably would have left her in the dungeon. He had dropped the hints, and had others like Linda give her the hints. But she had been oblivious to them.

Mr. Bradley was a man that got what he wanted, and he had wanted Debra. He was a little disappointed when she hadn’t fallen all over him, but he hadn’t pushed it, as he had bagged Linda instead. But once he had gotten his fill of her, he had instructed her to drop the hints to Debra. In fact, he had Linda and two other girls from the office tell Debra what she needed to do, to get ahead. But all Debra had done was to laugh them off. Then she met this Ray, and soon she was spending all of her spare time with him.

He had moved on to other women himself, but always kept the image of Debra as the one that got away. She had been one of the few women in his life that he had lusted after, that he had not fulfilled his fantasy with. He then heard that she was the dungeon, and was on his way there, when he heard of the troubles that Mr. Fass was having over her not really being there willingly.

He had wanted her for so long, that he feared that having only one shot with her wouldn’t be enough, so he made a deal. He had bought her freedom, and paid well for it. The three slaves that he had traded for her, had been some of his finest, but as with all things, they where only possessions to be traded like any other commodity. While the business sense in his mind told him that he was making a bad trade, his other mind had plans of its own.

When he felt that she had done as he had asked, he finally pulled his spent cock from her mouth. He then pulled her to her feet, bacon dangling from one breast, and eggs stuck on the other. He pushed her back onto the table suddenly, feeling hungry.

Debra closed her eyes, feeling very sick, and close to vomiting. She now found herself lying on her back, on the remnants of the breakfast that she had been enjoying only minutes ago. Her back ached, as she lay on what she guess was a spoon and a plate in the small of her back. Mr. Bradley had begun to eat the food from her body, as she lay heaving underneath him.

His tongue lapping the food from her skin was strangely erotic to her, causing sparks to shoot through her skin. His tongue lapping at the syrup, small nibbles on her skin, as he bit the food off her. She began moaning from his touch.

He had dipped a sausage link into her cunt, before eating it in two large bites. He next licked the syrup from her belly, flicking everywhere at her skin, delicately touching her with his tongue’s course texture. She lay whimpering on the cold table from her miserable position, and continuing agony.

After several more minutes he finished his meal, having dined off of her body. Without bothering to clean himself up, or even pull up his pants, he moved back over to his chair, as she slid off of the table.

“Take a seat slut.” he demanded, in a cold uncaring voice.

Debra took her seat, pulling the cold metal chair back to the table, she had also noticed that the monitor across from her was still showing scenes of her infidelities. She took a seat, and lowered her gaze from the monitor, disgusted once again by her actions.

“I have told you already that I have gone to great trouble to free you from the dungeon, and the certain fate that you would have met there. You put the future of many people on the line, with your little escapade!” he told her, scolding her like a child.

She looked up at him ready to correct him, to tell him that she wasn’t behind any of it. But the look that she saw in his eyes, told her that it would only get worse for her, if she did.

“Now I did this because I like you Debra.” he said, a little more upbeat. “I also know that you’re a hard worker, and will work hard to pay me back, right?” he asked her.

She stared at him, imagining what he meant, and all the implications of it.

“I’m right aren’t I Deb?” he asked again, more annoyed now.

“Yes.” she replied, as she again lowered her head, not wanting to look at him.

“You’ll help me close some deals?” he asked, and paused, taking a deep breath “No matter what it takes, isn’t that right Debra.”

“Yes.” she again replied.

“Good. Your only about six hours away from going home. You’re willing to prove your commitments to me now, aren’t you Debra?” he asked, again in a more sympathetic voice.

Debra nodded her head, not able to verbally acknowledge him.

“Look. I’ve gone to a lot of trouble, and expense, to make sure that I got back all of the pictures, videos, and computer disks, that they’ve taken of you. They show all of the shit that you’ve pulled behind your hubby’s back this past couple of months. The men that ‘worked’ you over are gone. I have it on good authority that the dead will have to walk the earth, before they’ll ever bother you again. I’ve done all that I can do to help you get back to your family, and try to live a normal life again. All that I’m asking of you, is a little reciprocation for my charity. However, if you don’t wish to show me your gratitude for my efforts, then perhaps I’ll just return you to the dungeon, and see what kind of a refund I can get for my investment. I’m sure that they can gather another crowd for your ‘FINAL’ show.” Mr. Bradley explained.

“No! No please! I’ll do what you want, okay?” she replied, looking up at him with pleading eyes, “I’ll do anything, just let me go back to my family please?” she begged.

“I told you already, just do what you’re told, and you’re on your way home in six hours. Refuse and I send you back to the dungeon now. Who knows, maybe you can work out a deal there. I mean it’s not like you would have a lot to lose at that point, you know.’ he said, rubbing his thumbs together.

“No I... I’ll do whatever you want. I really just want to go home.” she pleaded with him. “I want to help you, I do, to, ah, show my thanks for you helping me out, right?” she replied, trying to sound enthusiastic about it.

“Really, well let’s see if we understand one another Debra. As I told you before I’ve had trouble making you understand me in the past, so I want to make sure that we’re on the same page.” he said waving his arm in the air, “I send you home in a few hours you see the kids to sleep in your own bed, and enjoy your life, right?” he said, as she shook her head in agreement, as he spoke.

“Now old Ray works five plus days a week down at the paper, from what,8 to about 7? Well that’s okay, because you’re busy with the kids, right?” he asked, as she continued shaking her head, happy to hear about returning to the life she knew.

“That’s what I thought. Of course, I understand the twins started pre-school at the church a few weeks ago. So you have about four, maybe five hours of free time, three days a week. Am I right Deb?” he asked her.

“Yeah, that’s right.” she replied more apprehensively now, knowing that he knew her schedule.

“Well you’re gonna start going to the gym right after you drop the twins off. I already took the liberty of paying the next year’s worth of day care, so that when they get out of pre-school, they’ll go right across the hall to the day care, until you pick Alley up, and then them. Okay?” he asked, and paused.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.