Everybody Loves Raymond's Wife - Cover

Everybody Loves Raymond's Wife

Copyright© 2003 by Not my Story

Chapter 11

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Based on the televsion series. Debra must get back photos she had allowed an old boyfreind to take before her mother-in-law Marie and the rest of the Barones see them.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Fan Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

Mr. Fass had called over a female employee and given her some instructions. She had constantly asked Mr. Fass this or that as the two men enjoyed their drinks but now she was returning every few minutes to speak to him.

Gianni had some time to wait for his slave; Debra had just began her time on the table and had over forty minutes left in the swing. Telling him the wait Mr. Fass offered to get him ready.

"So tell me, this is your first visit to a dungeon isn't it my friend?" he asked holding his glass of liquor.

"Yea it sure is. Thanks, thanks so much for giving me this job and allowing me to well you know." He said.

"What enjoy the pleasures of my slaves?" He said eliciting a nod from Gianni. "Well my friend, think nothing of it. I am a man who appreciates art be it wood, canvas, sculpture or a woman's body. I believe art should be enjoyed experienced, not just looked at but enjoyed. Art is something that you draw pleasure from. How does one draw pleasure from a female body? The answer my friend is in anyway that you find pleasure, physically, psychologically, emotionally and most importantly sexually." Mr. Fass said sipping his drink as he watched table sixes activities. The young Mrs. Barone had gathered quite a crowd. New slaves where usually sampled by most masters when the worked the tables and once word went out that Mr. Fass was going to pull a slave everyone wanted a piece today, was no different.

The dungeon was like anywhere else in the world, take the most average looking woman put her on the floor no one seems interested. But when word goes out that there is something special about her or that Mr. Fass has some special plans for her and suddenly she becomes the most wanted girl in the dungeon.

Debra Barone was now the most popular girl on the floor. The line of Masters waiting for her had grown to over ten men waiting for both her mouth and ass. Her name had leaked out somehow since when Mr. Fass had ordered her to be prepped and sent to his private room once she finished her time on the table.

Not surprisingly to him word of her almost celebrity husband had circulated around the room. Adding to her mystic was the fact she had been brought in by a master other than her husband. It was not unusual for a husband to submit his wife/slave to be used at the club, but no one had ever heard of a married woman brought in by someone else before.

Now Mrs. Barone had been pre-booked for her next five cycles. Mr. Fass loved it when things like that got out, as he could make ten times more money off an in demand slave that others were willing to pay extra to pre-book.

A master was free to pull any slave out of a cabinet for his pleasure and to do so was covered under the membership fee. However this was done on a first come first serve basis. To ensure you got time with the slave you wanted you could pre-book a slave for a substantial fee. To add to her popularity everyone knew she was only there for a few days adding to the demand for time with the abused young mother.

Debra's scheduled break cycles had been ordered canceled by Mr. Fass as demand for her continued to grow. Any doubt's about his investment in this slave now gone from his mind, he looked to capitalize on her sudden popularity,

Unfortunately for Debra when a man paid that much to spend time with a women they where usually determined to get there moneys worth for it. Poor Debra Barone would soon find out what darkness lived in the hearts of men.

"Would you like some advise Gianni?" he asked.

"Yes of course." Gianni responded.

"Good, Gianni there is no greater feeling than that of total dominance over a beautiful woman. People may say you're a pig, an animal, a sadist. I say let them speak. They have never experienced an orgasm as you subject a slave to you darkest whims." He said with a huge smile on his face, as he lit a fine cigar.

Mr. Fass lead Gianni to his private dungeon, once there he fired up the monitor and with a phone call and few hushed words Debra's tortured face appeared on the screen. The angle then changed and zoomed out showing the men gathered there to use her and the two who currently were.

The camera focused in as someone positioned a small padded bench under where Debra swung from. The Master using her cunt then pulled free of her, the camera zoomed in to show the thick streams of semen now running from her cunt.

Next the camera zoomed out showing a man sporting a large erection sliding along the off centered bench. Next the man on the bench began to work his rigid cock into Debra's ass. He used the free flowing cum to help lubricate his insertion into her anus. The camera had zoomed in capturing every inch of his cock splitting her ass open. It zoomed out to show she was still being forced to suck on cock while taking the massive cock in her ass.

The Master now in her ass had begun a pace of sawing into her. As he established his tempo another man stepped up and carefully worked his cock into her cunt, making sure not to dislodge the penis now in her ass. As the men worked together to establish a tempo the man below her reached out and grabbing her breast used them to swing her back and forth on their cocks.

Gianni's eyes had been fixed on the screen the entire time. He was in a trance like state as he watched this woman he thought he knew now filled with three cocks and a line more waiting their turn. Debra's face showed her pain and humiliation, Gianni began to wonder what it that had brought her to this point was.

Debra had been one of the most secure confident women he had ever met. As he thought back over everything he knew of her he couldn't imagine her in a place like this. She had been a little wilder in her younger days; at least Ray said she had. But she had been one of the most stable well balanced people he knew. To see her as she was now was shocking to Gianni. Why would she be doing this? No way had Ray known he would never allow anything like this, hell Gianni couldn't even get him to go to a strip club. No way would he allow his wife to work a dungeon like this.

Gianni's jaw dropped as the camera zoomed in showing the semen being forced out of her cunt with each thrust of the dick pushing in. She had been stuffed full of cum and it was now forced out to make room for even more. Her face was covered in cum as well, with white fluid dripping from her lips and splattered across her once proud face.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.