Everybody Loves Raymond's Wife - Cover

Everybody Loves Raymond's Wife

Copyright© 2003 by Not my Story

Chapter 23

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 23 - Based on the televsion series. Debra must get back photos she had allowed an old boyfreind to take before her mother-in-law Marie and the rest of the Barones see them.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Fan Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

Her client that day had been an elderly Oriental man, who was enthralled with her large breasts, as he put it. In fact, Debra had been surprisingly disappointed that the swelling in her breasts had continued to go down. She had actually enjoyed how well she looked with her breasts flowing over the tops of her bras. Now her bras hung loosely over her still ample chest.

The Asian business man had barely gotten her interested in the task of getting him off, and did nothing to make her horny. But when she started thinking about giving Jerry a call, after finishing the old geezer off, she worked herself into a frenzy. She blew the old man quickly, then after nursing him back to an erection, she found that he wanted to "Titi-fucku", as he put it. So she took his cock between her breasts, and started rubbing them up and down over his tool. He came all over her chest, and spraying a dab on her chin, before collapsing, exhausted, on the bed. He thanked her for her efforts, barely giving her a chance to clean his sperm from her body, before his assistant was showing her out, even as she was pulling the thin tank top down over her head.

She had made it down to the lobby of the office building, before she pulled some change from her purse, and tried to call Jerry. She was so happy when he answered his cell phone, that she almost jumped. But then he burst her bubble, telling her that he was doing a remote at a store that afternoon, and wouldn't be able to meet her. He had offered to meet her that night, after he was done, but of course she had to turn him down.

She hung up disappointed, but was still horny, and remembered that she was only fifteen minutes away from a bar, that she had found an adequate partner at just last week. In fact, the guy that she had picked up, had given her a hundred dollars, when she left him that afternoon. She didn't bother explaining to him that she wasn't a hooker, opting instead to just take the money, and go home fulfilled.

She made it to the bar, but found it almost empty. There were three youngsters, college kids she supposed, at one table, and a large black man and a sleazy looking woman at another. She decided to have a quick drink, and if things didn't pick up, she'd move on to somewhere else.

She hadn't even gotten her drink, when one of the college boys offered to buy it for her. She felt a little complimented, that such a young man would offer, and so she accepted it.

She watched, as the sleazy looking woman kept pointing at her, while the man that she sat with, talked on his cell phone. She hadn't paid any attention to her date, motioning to his friends, who grabbed the drink from the waiter to deliver it themselves, nor had she seen the powder dropped in it, as one of the boys stirred it around in the drink.

The young man who stayed to talk to her, tried very hard to be charming and polite, as well as eager to compliment her on how good she looked. She sat and listened to him, enjoying her drink as she sucked in his compliments. She decided that she had listened to enough, and knew that he couldn't possibly be aggressive enough to fulfill her needs, and was about to brush him off, when another drink arrived for her at the table. She accepted the drink enjoying having others pay for her drinks, no matter if she had any interest in them or not.

She had begun to drain the new drink much more aggressively than she had the last one, and was feeling a little woozy and tired. She then asked him how big his cock was, as this now her signature line, when picking up guys. She worried that she was too drunk and tired to make it back to the gym. The young man had answered that he was two big for her. Now overly confident, he knew he was taking her back to their apartment, as he saw the drugged glazed look in her eyes.

Debra laughed at his overly confident attitude, and asked him, "How big?"

"Oh big enough mamma." he crowed, as she giggled hysterically. He moved closer to her, and placed his hand on her leg. He wanted to get closer, to see just how affected she was by the drugs, and to make sure that she didn't fall off of her stool. He knew that she was ready, when he had his hand under her skirt, and she hadn't even twitched.

He motioned for his friends to join him, but was surprised when the black man approached them as well. Debra found her mind reeling, as she watched the black man whisper something in her new friends ear. She noticed her friend start to say something, when he looked down and stumbled away. She hadn't seen the shiny silver blade, but as she was slumped over the table, having trouble keeping herself up right, it wasn't surprising.

The three college kids took off in a flash, as the black man helped her up from her table. He and his whore helped her out of the bar, and back to an old sedan. She slept, as they drove her back to an old apartment complex. She didn't really remember being drug up the stairs, but vaguely remembered having her wrist cuffed to the bed post.

She woke up two hours later with a horrible hangover, only to find the hooker on the end of the bed going through her purse. She was still far to groggy to say anything meaningful, as she worked desperately to clear her head. The hooker had gotten up and left the room, returning moments later with the black man from the bar.

"Bitch, what kind'a whore falls for that old trick of getting yourself drugged by a bunch a dumb kids?" he asked, looking over the contents of her purse. "So who the hell you work for honey?" he asked, flipping through the money from her purse disappointed.

"Augh, Mr. B I mean Bradley." she answered in a dazed tone.

"Who the fuck is that? He new to town, bitch?" he asked angrily, now sure that she was a working girl. "No, no he's been around for, I don't know, a long time." she replied.

"Well he been around that long, he should know not to send his hoes into my territory. You new to this or something?" he asked tossing her 23 dollars onto the floor. "New to this?" she asked, looking around the room "Yes only a couple of weeks." she answered.

"So you're still clean?" he said, picking up one of the condoms from her purse.

"Yes!" she said in a disgusted voice, as she pulled on her arm.

"Well lets see how new you are honey." he said as he motioned to his whore, who quickly left, as he dropped his pants and rolled a condom over his long hard cock. He then reached between her legs, and ripped her tiny thong from her body, as he climbed on top of her. He positioned his prick at her cunt, and rammed it home quickly. After several thrusts, he announced that it was time to see the fun bags, and ripped her tank top from her body.

Debra had begun tossing her head from side to side, mumbling "NO, NO, NO!!!" as she felt his long hard cock pistoning into her again and again. She then wretched under him, as he brought his face to hers, and gave her a long tongue filled kiss. "Yo bitch, call the fella's and get um over here to sample my new hoe." he shouted, while he continued stroking into her forcefully.

Debra began begging him to release her, even as he continued assaulting her tirelessly. She kept insisting that there had been a mistake, and that she wasn't trying to move in on anyone's territory. She couldn't believe that with all she had already been through, that now this could happen on top of all the rest.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.