The Extended Family - Cover

The Extended Family

Copyright© 2023 by Wolf

Chapter 37: ‘Family’ Extension: ‘Others’

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 37: ‘Family’ Extension: ‘Others’ - Handsome man finds love many times over with various women as he creates an intentional or Extended Family. Various adventures and dramas take place in meeting new people and his day-to-day life. (Story is rewrite and much longer version of my story from 2007-8.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Our dinner for eight was a great success. Paul had slow cooked our meal on his outdoor grill but we were served in a formal setting at the dining room table – a long affair with three on each side with Paul and Eleanor at the two ends.

I sat between Maggie and Marge on one side, opposite Chris who was between Joel and Gary. The women who’d been swimming had remained half-nude – Chris, Maggie, and Marge. Once seated I realized that I could see through the thin top that Eleanor wore. I wondered if the other males felt they were over-dressed.

Marge had been part of the dinner crew, working with Eleanor to add to the wonderful service. I even saw them kiss in a familiar manner as one passed the other in the kitchen. Somehow, after work, Marge had handled preparing a huge salad for all of us, as well as one of the vegetable side dishes.

Conversation was vibrant at the table. Everyone held their own on the topics that passed by. I also felt like the guest of honor because of the constant focus on both the Relationships book, and the book I was starting currently named ‘Others’.

Paul observed that everyone at the table had ‘others’. He gave me a wink. By then, everybody knew that I had relationships with a long list of other women, several of whom who were related to each other. Eleanor, being the oldest of the women in the room, was exceptionally pleased to discover about my past relationship with Karen and Rachel’s mother Bev. I know she saw herself now included in the sphere of eligible females to be one of my ‘others’.

In talking about ‘Others’, I asked about what they’d discovered about their motivation and themselves.

Maggie swooned, “I’ll answer for myself. I love Gary, but had always felt like I was going to explode with something more. When I started with Paul and then Joel, I realized that I had expanded with the amount of love that I contained. I feel wonderful and as though I just went through an intellectual growth spurt.”

Marge nodded, “I agree. Love was at the top of my list, first with Paul and then Joel and Gary. I really like Jim, too, and then, all my new sisters. I’d add in that sense of family – of ‘intentional family’ to the mix. I guess we all sort of chose each other, but any of us could have backed away from the group if they didn’t feel the affinity of belonging the way we do.”

Joel said, “Since we spend some part of our time together having sex, I’ve got to add that the physical variety is very appealing, too. Yes, I do love you all, but I like the consummation process.” We chuckled.

Gary said, “Let me add in the last part of the body, spirit, and mind triad. We have found intellectual partners that we like to engage with in those three ways. I was in love with Eleanor well before we ever did anything physical. I like the way her mind works, and how she can always find a novel solution to a complex problem. She’s told me much the same, so we resonated cerebrally and conceptually before we coupled.”

Eleanor teased, “But the coupling sure has been a lot of fun.” That provided a laugh from everyone at the table.

It was dark out by the time we got up from the table. We all helped clear the dishes and quickly put away things in the kitchen.

Paull announced that the outside lights would remain off so that we could all go skinny dipping and engage in whatever activities we felt inclined to pursue. He did have neighbors, but they did not have a sightline to most of his patio. They could see part of the pool, but only if the lights were on or it was daytime.

Based on Paul’s comment, everyone removed their clothing almost immediately, creating careful piles of clothing around the living room area.

Without any pretense, I watched as Chris went to Paul and plastered her naked body against his. They entered into an epic kiss that should have been filmed for some Hollywood love story. Their hands were all over each other’s bodies as the kisses got wetter with more tongue, and as their passion mounted. I found myself smiling at the pair.

Maggie somehow found her way into my arms, and then we were creating our own hot kisses. She was more endowed than I’d expected, and we both loved the feeling of her breasts and nipples etching little designs on my chest.

Maggie asked, “Do you want to swim? I love Paul’s pool. Come on.”

We did go in the water. Gary and Marge went in with us. We briefly swapped partners once in the water so I got some romantic time with Marge. She was a youthful delight, and also wonderfully aggressive as she took hold of my cock in one hand and told me she wanted this inside her later. She said with a devilish tone, “I hope you like sloppy seconds.”

I said, “I hope you like oral sex.” She swooned.

We kissed again, and then she drifted away in the water and floated back to Gary. Maggie passed her on the way back into my arms. We drifted around a little.

Gary said, “When we were talking about embracing ‘others’, no one mentioned the thrill of just being naughty. Even though none of us started anything without our partner’s consent and encouragement, we were still being ‘bad’, at least in the parlance of most of society. Those daring and risky feelings had to count for something.

“When Eleanor and I first started to have sex, we’d rent a room at the motel out by the Interstate. We were never the only illicit couple there, I’m sure. That added to the spice that we were feeling.”

I assured him that I’d include that factor in my next book.

Maggie and I got out and rinsed off the chlorine in an outdoor shower on the side of Paul and Eleanor’s home. Without drying, we just lay down on a chaise together and started to make out. I told her that I wanted to lick up every drop of water still clinging to her skin. As it turned out, she had a lot of droplets around her breasts and then down around her pussy area.

Maggie was multi-orgasmic and I had experience in this area with other women. I knew what to do to turn a series of short orgasms into one long euphoric orgasm. I did my best, and to my surprise Maggie eventually passed out as the pleasure I was producing with tongue, fingers, and hand saturated her body with pleasure.

I held her and kissed her awake. She told me I was her Prince Charming. We made love, and I kept her body tingling and nearly blissed out with pleasure. After injecting her with my man jizz, she said that I was the consummate lover in her life and she wanted more, more, more.

A half-hour later, I had Marge in my arms as we made out. I surprised her by going down on her despite the lingering presence of some of Gary’s semen dripping from her pussy. I’d long ago learned that such a thing was nothing to worry about once you got over the apparent social stigma of such an act.

Marge was also multi-orgasmic, and I elicited the same effect from her that I had from Maggie. Marge passed out and then loved me with renewed fervor when she recovered from her rest.

Paul was serving liqueurs by that point. I found from Chris that she’d made love with Paul and then Joel. She wanted time with Gary, and I grinned and mentioned that I needed to see Eleanor. We went off for a third round of lovemaking despite the late hour.

Eleanor and I retired to the master bedroom in the large house. She snickered. “Paul and I agreed that this bed was on a ‘first come, first have’ basis tonight. I want him to know that one of his best authors nailed me to the mattress for all the days in the future.”

Eleanor turned out to give the best blowjobs of any of the women that night. She could deep throat my cock, and then move her head around and do things with her throat that were highly stimulating. I worried about performance up to that point, and then I knew that she had the skills to keep me at the ready.

Eleanor had an all-over tan that attributed to taking advantage of the late-afternoon sun when she got home from work plus her weekend time in the sun. She was wonderfully full breasted and despite her age, contended with little sag. I did tease her about passing the pencil test.

I turned on my charm and brought back my A-game with Eleanor. After we consummated our friendship, we cuddled together and gradually drifted off to sleep with my cock still inside her body.

I awoke and snuck out of bed. Remaining naked, I went back to the patio and slid into my morning meditation. I think I had a solid twenty minutes of being in tune with the Universe before I heard a door open. I returned to full consciousness and turned to find Marge standing there wearing a man’s shirt with the buttons undone. She looked quite sexy.

We kissed good morning. She said, “You meditate?”

“Almost every day. At home, the beach is only about five minutes away and is the perfect place to give up my body and consciousness to the bigger power.”

“You religious?”

“Spiritual but not religious. There’s even an abbreviation for that – SBNR. We know that there’s something ‘else’ that we can’t explain, and there have been enough strange and unexplainable events in our realm to provide a huge amount of anecdotal evidence. There is life after life.

“Moreover, there is evidence that we humans never use all of our brain power. Well, what is that other part of our brain for? Could that house our awareness and participation in the spiritual plane of existence? No one knows, but it’s fun to think about.”

Marge said, “I just finished reading a fascinating book by a woman named Jane Roberts. She channeled an energy essence being named Seth. They wrote a book entitled the Education of Oversoul Seven.”

“I know the book and also of Jane Roberts. She and Seth seriously changed my whole thinking about life, death, and the Universe. There’s so much we don’t know about that side of things.

“I get a kick every time I hear the term ‘dark matter’. Yes, we know from theoretical physicals that there’s another universe. There has to be according to quantum physics and the astronomical sciences. Is that part of the spiritual side of things? What if it was? Think how cool that would be.”

We smiled and then went on with our day.

Eleanor was up, similarly dressed to Marge, and eagerly started breakfast for everyone. I settled for some scrambled eggs and toast. The others showed up and no one seemed intent on rushing off to work.

Paul said to me, “I’m having breakfast with one of our best authors, if anybody asks.” He laughed at the mockery of the event.

Eleanor left the kitchen a mess because she did have a ten-a.m. meeting she had to lead. Since Gary was in the meeting, he too finally got dressed and left the house to go home and change. He took a barely clad Maggie with him.

Marge commented that Joel had left the house while I was meditating. He was a Type-A person and never found enough hours in the day for all that he wanted to do. He also had a breakfast meeting. “He’s one of those people that can function perfectly on only four hours of sleep a night.”

Chris and I also dressed and left the house. We went home and changed. Holly and Sarah weren’t around, so we just left and drove to the publisher’s offices. Paul and Marge were already there. I went back to reading galley proofs. Chris had a meeting with several other editors based in Columbus.


We had a quiet night with Sarah and Holly. I still needed some catch-up sleep, so we were in bed early, although some serious lovemaking went on before we actually slept.

I met with Marge first thing on Wednesday morning. We went over her hopes for my appearance on the Maggie Moore Show. Her list was so long, I couldn’t possibly have memorized all my lines even if I belonged to Mensa. In the end, I tried to do what I do best; summarize a large amount of content into a few easy to digest and remember concepts. At least she agreed with them. She also apologized for trying to overload me with marketing concepts about the book.

I went to the TV studios right after lunch with Paul, Marge, and Chris. Lunch had been a working event as Paul loaded up Chris with further assignments now that the Relationships book was pretty well finished. I still had about a third of the galley proofs to finish, and that would be my assignment on Thursday.

Maggie’s production assistant met me full of smiles and warm greetings. I wondered whether Maggie was the type to kiss and tell. I remained mute, at least about our physical relationship.

I went to the stage set and watched the early attendees for the audience arrive and take their places. There’d be about two-hundred in the studio audience. This time, I also expected Chris, Sarah, and Holly by the time the show started. I saw that seats had been set aside for them. I was surprised to see several other seats reserved, but didn’t think much about it.

The make-up lady spent a lot of time getting me ‘perfect for TV’, as she put it. While she worked, the production assistant pumped me up with some of the bridge lines that Maggie would be using to get me talking about the Relationships book, and about the subject in general.

I asked, “Will she want to talk about the Polyamory book, too?”

I got a nod, “Absolutely, and also she told me that she saw you at dinner last night and that you have another book entitled ‘Others’ coming. That might be fair game, too.”

The assistant outlined the flow of the show to me, and indicated that once I was on the set that I was to stay for the entire show.

After we finished, I met Danielle Peck, a country music singer that was singing two songs on the show. She was a pretty and bouncy blonde that had country music running through her veins. I liked her and looked forward to hearing her sing. I had to confess that I hadn’t been aware of her artistry prior to that day.

From the side stage, Danielle and I sat and watched as the audience got fired up for the show by a man that must have been a cheerleader for Ohio State. He was great at his job of eliciting screams and other emotions from the crowd.

I chucked to myself. Just before the start of the show, ‘My Girls’ all showed up. Not only were Chris, Holly, and Sarah there, looking hotter than the surface of the sun, but then Marge and Eleanor came in and sat, and then Lynn, Mel, and Karen – the latter obviously in a family way. To my surprise, Robyn and Toni were there, too, and then Rachel and of all people Bev.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.