The Extended Family - Cover

The Extended Family

Copyright© 2023 by Wolf

Chapter 10: A Focus On Departing Lovers

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: A Focus On Departing Lovers - Handsome man finds love many times over with various women as he creates an intentional or Extended Family. Various adventures and dramas take place in meeting new people and his day-to-day life. (Story is rewrite and much longer version of my story from 2007-8.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Sunday afternoon, Beverly Price, Karen’s mother, was about the fly back to Boston after spending a long Thanksgiving weekend with us. As the weekend had progressed, we’d created the First Annual Thanksgiving Orgy in which the six of us participated. The two males of the group were going to double-team Bev at the insistence of our other lovers, so that, as Lynn put it, she’ll be “bowlegged, sore, and happy when she gets on that plane. AND she’ll want to come back here soon so we can do it all again.”

I went and took Bev’s hand and pulled her to a standing position, wrapped her in my arms and kissed her. Robbie came out of the bathroom naked and slightly erect. He walked over to Bev and I turned her so she could be in his arms. He wrapped her up and kissed her too, pushing his hips against her smallish body. They stood there and kissed for a few minutes, his rod rubbing on her belly; she squeezed her legs together and used a hand to masturbate him.

We both led her into the guest room. Robbie peeled the black t-shirt off Bev. The two of us worked from top to bottom and back again, alternating which male was in charge of which part of her body. Bev went into her orgasmic state quite quickly. At one point she had both of our cocks in her hands and was alternating sucking and deep-throating us. Both Robbie and I were harder than ice, our cocks standing out from our bodies at a right angle we were so excited. We were pumping fingers and hands into her body when we could, sometimes two of us in the same orifice.

I pulled Bev over my body and penetrated her pussy. She was floating in wetness she was so turned on. Every gland in her body must have been excreting fluid through her pussy. She smelled wonderful, tasted even better and her lubrication showed her excitement.

I gestured to Robbie to get the lube from the bedside table. Soon, I saw him grease up his erection and snuggle up behind Bev. I pulled her down on me and spread her cheeks so he could see his target. He worked right into bud; Bev’s eyes shot wide open! “OH. MY. GOD,” she exclaimed. Robbie sank into her tunnel in about two strokes.

Bev fired off an orgasm and was moaning and groaning. Then she started to talk, telling us what it felt like and how she liked our double penetration. “Oh, I am so full of cock. I love this. I want everyone’s cum to cover me from head to foot. I love having a cock in my ass while I have one in my cunt. Oh, God, I am so fucked. Fuck my cunt; fuck my ass. Make me cummmmmmmmmmm.” And we did; over and over and over again.

Eventually, I couldn’t last any longer and I fired off into Bev’s pussy during one of her climaxes. I could feel her contractions around my cock, more so than usual due to the pressure from Robbie’s cock being in close proximity.

I pulled out of her pussy after my spasms had passed and slid from beneath her. Robbie pulled her butt in the air and pushed her head down to the bed and started to really pound into her ass. I know he could have done it harder but I could see the tenderness with which he was treating this woman he cared for. He patted her butt firmly rather than render hard swats. He wanted to give her pleasure not pain.

Bev was screaming in delight and passion as he pounded. Sweat covered both their brows. Finally, Robbie announced he was going to fill her channel with so much cum it would leak out of her for a month. I urged them on. Bev came and Robbie erupted, yanking her hips into his loins in about six colossal thrusts. The two of them then fell flat, Robbie falling atop Bev’s back.

I slipped out of the bedroom and got three warm washcloths. Robbie and I cleaned up Bev and ourselves. Bev groaned over and over as we tended to her body. The two of us again licked and sucked all over her body. She, of course, was massaging both our cocks. At one point she told us, “I want to remember this moment forever, holding two cocks in my hand and being able to suck both of them and know they’ve been in every hole in my body. You guys make me so decadent. I’m your slut forever. Just fuck me and keep fucking me; don’t ever stop.”

At my suggestion I left a hickey on Bev’s right breast and Robbie did on her left. We told her that when she looked in the mirror, she’d remember this weekend and want to come back and be our sex slave all over again. She smiled wanly and clutched our heads to her bosom. I told her I didn’t want her to wear any underwear for the rest of the year. With every cool breeze or breath of air that rose beneath her, I wanted her to remember this weekend and how she was our slut – our sex object. I wanted her to remember every fuck and every orgasm we’d given her and how we expanded her sexual horizons. She loved all the attention and even the name calling and dirty talk.

I gently flipped Bev onto her front and climbed atop her legs. I started to give her a massage. Fortunately, there was some lotion in the bedside table. My massages are something that I’ve been told I’m pretty good at. I showed Robbie some of the key points in doing an erotic massage so that he could try the technique on Mel. Bev just groaned in unbelievable happiness as I hit spot after spot on her body, often bending and kissing her back or neck. My rising cock slid back and forth on her thighs as I worked.

I rolled a towel up and placed it under Bev’s forehead so that I could work on a different set of neck muscles as well as massage her scalp. Bev’s dark locks was spread out all over the bed when I’d finished. She had such a sexy mane.

Robbie and I switched places and he tried some of the techniques on Bev that I was just showing. His rising rod also nestled between her butt cheeks and drove towards her ass as he worked her over. After we’d exhausted ourselves pleasing her back, we flipped her over and massaged her front, starting with her legs and arms, and then moving into her face, neck and trunk, including pussy and breasts.

We both started to use our tongues again moving up and down her body as she groaned and writhed beneath us. As often as she could, she’d grab our cocks and try to suck on them. Finally, she got hold of my cock and told me to sit still beside her head. She leaned over me and wrapped her hair around my cock and then grasped my wrapped-up package; my god, what a sensation to fuck her hair. She would have had me cum in her hair but I told her we had other tasks to accomplish that afternoon.

I signaled to Robbie that he should mount her; I whispered in his ear that we would tag team her. He grinned at me as he pulled her legs apart and slowly slid his long prong into her sodden vagina. Bev pulled her legs up to afford him maximum penetration. He started slowly but then built-up speed.

I was turned on so much by watching the two of them fuck right next to me that I kept masturbating with Bev’s hair around my cock. I kept smoothing Bev’s breasts and occasionally reaching to her clit too. As Robbie’s speed built-up Bev started her little orgasms, each one accompanied by a rising series of “ohhhhhs” and “ahhhhhs” as it built and then exploded in her body.

Robbie signaled to me for a switch and the two of us changed places. I moved in and penetrated Bev’s pussy taking advantage of all the cum and girl fluids she was jetting to sink to my full depth instantly. I picked up where Robbie had left off, maintaining the fairly rapid pace he’d developed.

Bev’s eyes shot open at the change. “Oh, my God. Oh, my Goddddd. Will I live through this?”

Robbie was running his tongue around one of Bev’s ears as she popped off a climax. This woman was worth writing about in Ripley’s Believe It or Not; I’d never seen such a multi-orgasmic person. Her moans, shrieks and groans filled the house; I was sure the crowd in the living room could hear her every sound.

When I felt an impending orgasm, I signaled to Robbie and we switched again. Bev’s eyes popped open again; “Oh, I know what you two are doing. You’re out to totally destroy me. I’ll never be able to walk again! You two are evil men devils, taking advantage of this older mature woman. Ohhhhhhhhh, fuck. Fuck me, harder, harder, harder.”

Robbie sank in and picked up at the same pace again. Bev moaned and writhed beneath him in another orgasm, her legs wavered in the air and pulled back almost to her chest. Her breasts shook in a circular motion in time with his thrusts. More amazing was that Bev was actively returning our thrusts; she was not passive in the least in our lovemaking session.

Robbie and I switched places again after about five minutes. He rolled his eyes and said softly, “Next time, I’ll be done.” I nodded and kept thrusting into her writhing body. I couldn’t help but look at Robbie’s cock. It had swollen to over eight inches in length and was almost purple he was so stimulated. It was also covered in Bev’s pussy juices and the cum from our earlier session. He occasionally stroked it to keep it at its peak hardness.

When I again felt an imminent orgasm, I jerked myself out of Bev causing her another orgasm. Robbie thrust into her hard, very hard in fact, only a half-second later. Bev shrieked but yanked him into her with her legs. Robbie instantly shifted into high gear. The sound of their bodies slapping together sounded like an old typewriter being used at top speed. The sound filled the room and I’m sure it echoed down the hallway into the kitchen and living room area. Bev was practically shouting at each thrust; I actually thought she’d crested in an orgasm and hadn’t even come down from that high.

Suddenly, Robbie exploded into her body; he pulled her body into his as he crashed down on top of her with his weight. Bev cried out in pleasure at this climax that had now been building for over thirty minutes.

As he came down from his high, he rolled off of Bev and I instantly took his place. My own cock was also purple in color and demanding that I cease the self-inflicted denial of my own orgasm. I started pounding into Bev as we kissed. Her legs wrapped behind me and pulled me even harder into her body on each thrust I made. Her cries and shrieks started again, punctuated with her saying provocative things to me: “You are a sexy lover. I love having two dicks fucking me, I never want it to stop. I love your dick right now. Your cock is rubbing my clit and G-spot. Thrust harder. I want your cum. I want all the cum in my cunt now. Bring it to me. Fuck me lover. Fuck me harder. Now. Now. Now.”

My orgasm was explosive and almost painful because I had waited so long and provided so much stimulation to my rod. I could feel a dozen jets of my semen surge into Bev’s cunt, adding to the fluid Robbie had deposited only minutes earlier. I think my back was arched for over a minute as I pushed into Bev and my orgasm washed over me in heavenly pleasure. Beneath me I was very conscious of Bev’s spasms and writhing as she crested yet again, her cries of pleasure reaching a crescendo in the hot afternoon.

I fell atop Bev and we rolled to our sides, kissing and fondling as we did. Robbie nestled in behind Bev nuzzling into her neck and whispering what a wonderful lover she was.

“Oh, my God,” Bev cried, “you guys are magnificent. I may bring all my friends down to try you two.” She paused, “On second thought, no, I think I’ll keep you all to myself. I’ve never been fucked like this and I thought I’d done some pretty sexy stuff in my life, but this was ... was ... way, way over the top. This was soooooo much better than what I did thirty years ago! I’ll be thinking of nothing but this for the rest of time.”

Our breathing returned to normal and we regained feeling in all the right parts of our bodies again over the next few minutes. I glanced at the bedside clock and saw that it was 3:00 pm. “I think it’s time for a group shower and then we need to keep you from missing your plane.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.