The Extended Family - Cover

The Extended Family

Copyright© 2023 by Wolf

Chapter 6: A Daughter Joins In

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: A Daughter Joins In - Handsome man finds love many times over with various women as he creates an intentional or Extended Family. Various adventures and dramas take place in meeting new people and his day-to-day life. (Story is rewrite and much longer version of my story from 2007-8.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Living with two smart and beautiful women that you love and that love you deeply can be a challenge, yet Karen, Lynn and I fit together like peas in a pod; we all loved and there wasn’t a jealous bone in our bodies. I had been worried as a recent widower that at my age – mid-fifties – I would never love again yet alone enjoy the pleasures of the flesh, and then the Universe delivered to me not one but two beautiful women. I must have had a terrible time in some other life because the women were making my life heaven in this one.

In my attempts to overcome my grief from the loss of my wife Nancy, I studied metaphysics. The Law of Attraction caught my interest, but it was overused and many people attempting to invoke the law failed to grasp the attitude and openness required for things to work. I had needed love and the Universe delivered that to me at just the right time.

The three of us had a very active, creative, and high frequency sex life. We liked trying new things and experimenting with one another every day. We were all so new to each other that it seemed like one endless honeymoon.

Lynn had asked one time whether I would mind her making love with Karen alone. Not only did I not mind, I loved being a spectator. They weren’t shutting me out, they were expanding the love they had for each other. I didn’t see the situation as a zero-sum game where I was getting less because they got more.

We’d temporarily curtailed some of the spontaneity of our daily lovemaking sessions when Lynn’s gorgeous nineteen-year-old daughter Mel arrived for the summer after her freshman year at Ohio State. I was well-behaved around this beauty and tried to be a perfect host and older role model for her. I was willing to mentor, should that be needed. Mostly, I tried to be an adult friend.

One night shortly after Mel arrived, she, Karen and Lynn had been in the living room talking in hushed tones and frequently breaking into girlish laughter that I was so glad to have in my home. Karen, dressed to seduce, had then come and pulled me away from my computer and into the bedroom. Lynn joined us and soon the three of us were naked on the bed and starting to get into the high point of my day – making love to the two of them.

What happened next knocked my socks off. Lynn rubbed herself against me and then asked in her I-want-something voice that I couldn’t resist: “Jimmmmmm,” I nodded, “We need you to do something for all of us,” she said in a half whisper as she bit at my lower lip in a very sensuous way that sent signals straight to my inflating dick.

“I’m all yours, darling,” I replied, running a hand up her side and caressing a breast and sexy nipple.

“We want you to make love to Mel,” Lynn said in her husky whisper as she licked my ear.

“WHAT?!!” I blurted out in a loud voice as soon as the idea penetrated my feeble brain. I’m sure Mel heard my retort on the other side of the house because it was so loud. “You can’t be serious? You want me to ... to make love to your daughter?”

“Exactly,” Lynn said, surprised at my reaction. Lynn started to stroke my thigh as she knelt next to me and looked up into my eyes with the bluest eyes in the state. She really wanted this.

“Are you two sure this is a good idea? I mean ... Lynn ... that’s sort of incest, well it’s not I guess, but it’s close. And I don’t want to do anything that would screw up our relationship ... I mean the three of us are in careful balance, if I start bonking Mel that’d throw things out of balance, wouldn’t it?” I looked to Karen for support but it was clear she was in on this. She started stroking my other thigh, her dark eyes looking deep into my soul.

I drew a breath to continue objecting but Lynn leaned in and gave me a kiss with a lot of her tongue that was quite distracting. “You’re a wonderful lover and the kind of man we hope she meets and marries. In the meantime, she’s a virgin and has spent the last four years fighting off guys that don’t know shit from shinola about making love or how to treat a woman. You do and we want you to show her. She’s very taken with you, too.”

“But ... but ... she’s a virgin. Shouldn’t someone else...” I gasped.

“No, we want you. She wants you. Sure, some guys have copped a feel and maybe brought her off and she admits to giving a few hand jobs and trying to give a blowjob or two, but she’s waited for the right guy to come along. That’s you. Surprisingly, for a nineteen-year-old, she’s not too experienced.”

“But she probably wants someone her own age. I’m old enough to be...” I started.

Karen cut me off, “There you go again with that senseless age thing. We’ve spent hours talking with Mel and she’s actually infatuated with you. You might call it ‘puppy love’ but she’s got a real crush on you and thinks you are JUST the person to introduce her to lovemaking and to how a woman should be treated. By the way, you must have had some walk on the beach today. She said she was so wet she had to wear her clothes into the Gulf just to wash her juices away so she wouldn’t smell like raw sex on the way home.”

I was speechless and fully distracted. My mind was going in a thousand directions simultaneously. I kept looking from Karen to Lynn and back seeking some further advice.

“Let’s say I agree to this, how am I supposed to do this?” I asked. Karen was now stroking my cock back to an inflated state.

Lynn rose and said, “Wait here. I’ll get her.” Before I started to protest, Karen leaned over and gave me a kiss that would melt the sun. Lynn left the room and came back in only seconds with Mel in tow. Mel was wearing a nearly transparent cami with a matching thong. She looked beautiful and her tentativeness and innocence was obvious. Moreover, her nightie hid little of her assets.

“Mel meet Jim. Jim meet Mel,” Lynn said softly and nudged Mel towards the bed. I’d pulled a sheet over my hips and very erect dick, so I wasn’t glaringly naked. I held a hand out although I still wasn’t sure this was a very good idea. Karen slipped off the bed and sat in one of the big oversize chairs we have in our bedroom. Lynn slipped into Karen’s lap as Mel came to my bed. The two were naked and started to make out. I watched Karen start to finger fuck Lynn.

“Are you sure you want this?” I asked holding Mel’s hand and looking deep into her eyes. “Your mom said you wanted me to make love to you; is that true? Don’t you want someone your own age or maybe slightly older? You know there’s no rush to lose your virginity; it’s not a physical state that holds you back from anything else in your life.”

“I want you more than anything I’ve ever wanted,” she said. Those bright blue eyes looked into mine and melted my heart. My God, how could a third woman make my whole body resonate like this.

I gently pulled her to me and gently kissed each eyelid and then laid my own sensuous kiss on her lips. She kissed back in kind. We were slow and tentative.

I nudged the cami up over her head, leaving her clad in only her thong. I gently pushed her down to the bed, indicating she should lie on her stomach. She looked questioningly at me, and then did as I asked. I reached into the bedside table drawer to get a bottle of lotion.

I poured a generous amount of lotion into my hands and warmed it by rubbing my hands together before I ran my hands up Mel’s back from her thong to her shoulders. She was tense. I massaged Mel’s back, kneading into her shoulder and neck muscles. She moaned occasionally and squirmed when I hit a sensitive spot. I could feel the tenseness release slowly. I moved around and worked my way down her legs at one point pulling her thong down and discarding it to the floor. She helped and grinned at me as her pussy flashed me.

I picked up some massage lotion from the bedside table and added that into my strokes of her body. Eventually, I worked the massage into Mel’s perky cheeks also allowing my fingers to dip between her legs slightly. I asked her to roll over onto her back but to keep her eyes closed. I explained that I was going to continue the massage for a while before we did anything further.

I cast a glance at Karen and Lynn. Karen was sucking on Lynn’s breasts and had several fingers in her cunt. Lynn was moaning into the action. That flash of lovemaking by the two of them made me horny. I made a note to myself to watch the two of them make love more often; it was a real turn on.

I worked my way up Mel’s legs applying lotion and massaging it into her slim body. I carefully avoided her pussy area but did allow a finger to glance through her pubic hair several times.

I was slow and deliberate when I reached Mel’s tummy; I didn’t want to tickle her and break the mood we were creating. I did her arms and her neck, and then focused on her face, touching her hairline, massaging her scalp and running my fingers through her blonde locks. Then I slid my hands down to her breasts that I hadn’t touched yet. The nipples were rock hard before I got there. I applied lotion to first one breast and then the other; the nipples hardened to a state where they could have cut glass. They were magnificent and such a pleasure to grasp, fondle and massage.

Only then did I whisper to her, “Now, you’ll feel something other than my hands. Just enjoy. If I do something you don’t like just let me know.”

I leaned in a kissed her on the lips again and then started to kiss and tongue my way down her neck to her breasts. I kissed her ears and ran my tongue around the edge gently and erotically. I let my hands fondle and smooth the rest of her body carefully avoiding her pussy just for now. Mel moaned and groaned frequently by then.

After I’d paid homage to her beautiful taut breasts sucking each nipple into my mouth and making love to each one, I ran my tongue down her body to her pussy. I gently pulled her legs apart and put them over my shoulders. At first, she didn’t understand what I was going to do, then she cooperated with a moan.

I lay across the bed so I could tongue Mel’s pussy. I gently circled the area, teasing with where my tongue might land in the area. She was twitching wildly and often leaned to direct my head into her, particularly as I tongued her clitoris and labia.

I gently inserted a finger then two into her passage. I could feel the resistance and tightness; however, I didn’t think she had a hymen. At this point Mel was sopping wet and moist beyond anything I could add with artificial means. She also seemed relaxed enough with my efforts. Lynn, Karen, and I had sex lube right next to the bed, but I passed on needing it.

“Mel,” I whispered, “I’m going to come over you now. This might hurt but it’ll stop soon enough. The good part comes in a little while.”

“Love me,” she whispered as she blinked her eyes open and looked tenderly at me. I saw such trust and affection. My heart soared with passion for this girl. She raised and spread her legs and bent them slightly, affording me maximum availability to her love nest.

I positioned my cockhead at the opening to her vagina. I reached down and moved it around, allowing her juices to cover the head. Once I felt I was lubed up enough I gently pushed into her. The first couple of inches I slid in without obstruction then I discovered her tightness and paused. I pushed forward, surging slightly with each push until I felt a slight release and finally sank all the way into her.

I didn’t move for a minute, allowing her to get used to the fullness and pressure in the area as well as to let any pain I’d caused to pass. During this whole time our eyes had never left one another’s. We stared into each other’s faces, reading the looks and expressions. We could actually see all the way into each other’s souls. There was a rare unity and I was enjoying this with the daughter of my lover – with not only her blessing but with her insistence.

I gradually started to pump into Mel, slowly at first. She initially was passive but then started to reciprocate with small thrusts and motions of her own that met my own. She smiled at me and reached up and ran her finger nails down my chest. She put her hands on my hips and started to pull me into her. Her legs wrapped around me more than just spread out.

Our passion built. I relaxed into her a little so that I could kiss her face and neck. She was kissing me back with more intensity than I initially expected. Often, our tongues danced in one of our mouths or just in the air between us.

Our pace increased and after a couple of minutes I asked if she thought she could orgasm. She said she could. I put a hand between us and rubbed her clitoris as I continued to pump into her. I had her attention. Her moaning increased in intensity with little yelps occasionally punctuating our session.

She said, “I’m near. I think I’m ... Oooooooh, I’m cuming. I’m cuming.” She rose and met my thrusts with much more energy. As she climaxed, I made a final thrust into her and just held position, kissing her constantly.

As she completed her high, I pulled out, still erect for I had yet to orgasm. I grabbed a towelette from the bedside table and cleaned us both us.

“When you are ready, we can do it again if you want,” I said to her.

“Oh, Jim, I’m ready,” she panted. “That was wonderful. Do me again. Oh, you didn’t cum,” she said suddenly realizing what had and hadn’t happened. “How could you make me cum and not cum yourself?”

I leaned in and kissed her by way of an answer.

I suggested that she come over me instead of my putting all my weight on her. I explained to her that it would put her more in control of how she felt, particularly if she was a little tender in her nether region.

I lay down and Mel came over me dragging her erect nipples across my chest as she did. The effect of her touches were electric - my cock was pointing skyward at its hardest. She held it and rubbed it along her slit, reapplying some of our lubrication. She then slithered down my cock with her wet vagina, the act emphasized her tightness.

She was an eager lover and I was surprised by how energetic she wanted to be after losing her virginity only moments before. Mel allowed me to caress and fondle her breasts and smiled encouragingly as I pinched and bit on her nipples. I frequently pulled her to me and kissed her, often with our tongues deep within each other.

Mel picked up the pace several times, finally kicking things into high gear from which she did not slow. I was rising to meet her on each thrust and then I felt the same sensation I’d encountered with her mother – the rapid and spasmodic contractions of the muscles inside her cunt, milking the liquid my cock was about to deliver and pulling it deep in her body. That was all it took, I exploded with a huge load of cum into my lover’s daughter.

Mel’s orgasm arrived at the same instant that I started to jet my cum into her warm wet darkness. She shrieked, moaned and groaned all in one telling sound, then collapsed onto my chest just as my last spurt of juice left my iron rifle and shot into her body. I was moaning too. That wonderful heavenly feeling finished washing over each of us in our own way. I nuzzled into Mel’s neck, holding her tightly against me. We rolled onto our sides, but remained sexually connected.

“Oh, God, why didn’t I discover this years ago. I could have fucked my whole way through high school. This is sooooo great,” she exclaimed finally.

A voice from across the room sounded, “Because I didn’t want you fucking your whole way through high school.” Lynn spoke in a stern voice that made us all laugh. “I’m too young to be a grandmother.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.