The Extended Family - Cover

The Extended Family

Copyright© 2023 by Wolf

Chapter 20: In Love with the Co-eds

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20: In Love with the Co-eds - Handsome man finds love many times over with various women as he creates an intentional or Extended Family. Various adventures and dramas take place in meeting new people and his day-to-day life. (Story is rewrite and much longer version of my story from 2007-8.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Chris woke me up with a glorious blowjob Saturday morning. I allowed her to do it long enough to get me to a full erection, then I moved up into her body and we had a delightful morning fuck.

It was still early and I had developed a habit a long time ago of finding a peaceful place and meditating. I explained my need and asked Chris about where I could go and then she had an idea; she said we should dress in our jogging clothes and that I should follow her. Ten minutes later I followed her taut body out the door and we started to jog towards the campus. There were a few cars about, but it was very quiet for a Saturday morning. I suspected that most college campuses were the same.

Chris led me to the huge Ohio State stadium that seemed to be the centerpiece of the campus. We ran around to various doors until we found an open entranceway into the place. A minute later she led me onto the center of the football field. The place was huge, awesome in fact, and quiet as a church. Chris told me it could house a hundred thousand people for a concert.

I went to the middle of the fifty-yard line and assumed my meditation position. I was briefly aware of Chris adopting a similar position about ten feet from me. Then I slipped into my meditation and shut the world out. I listened for what the Universe – my Inner Self – had to say to me. In the end I knew I was loved and appreciated, and I also knew I was to pass along those same feelings to others. I was surprised when I looked at the clock on the scoreboard that thirty minutes had passed.

Chris was still meditating and so I was quiet. She came back into this world ten minutes later, blinking in the morning light. I gently pulled her up into an embrace and looked deep into her eyes. “I love you,” I told her. “You need not reply or act differently. I know it may be too early to be sure, but that’s okay. I don’t want you to change. I am happy and joyful with you the way you are. I don’t expect anything in return. Just know that I love you.”

“Oh, Jim,” she cried into my shoulder, “I love you, too. I can’t believe I feel this way after meeting you less than twenty-four hours ago.” She held my head and kissed me. Gradually, we became aware of our surroundings again although I did have a brief vision of making love to her on the fifty-yard line. I was sure it wouldn’t be the first time that had happened. She read my mind, grinned and said, “Maybe at night if we can sneak back in.”

I laughed. She pulled me back into a jog and led me through part of the college campus, pointing out various buildings such as a dorm or a lab or the English building or whatever. The place was huge and impressive. I would have felt lost there as a student – just a number.

Gradually, we wound our way back into residential neighborhoods and then suddenly we were back at the house. We sat on the front steps and cooled down for a few minutes then Chris said she wanted to make me breakfast.

We went into the kitchen and she produced a nice breakfast of waffles with some bacon on the side. I couldn’t keep my eyes off her pretty little back end; I kept thinking lascivious thoughts about how I’d like to make love to her in lots of unusual places, including the kitchen. I could tell by her seductive glances at me that she was having similar ideas.

After breakfast, during which we’d spent a lot of time looking gaga eyes at each other, Chris led me back to her room. It didn’t take long and soon we were making love again. Every now and then the bed would thump against the wall but I ignored the sound. To others, however, it was a wake-up call. Eventually, I heard Mel’s bed thump against the wall as Robbie and she started to duplicate our act.

Then the door opened slightly accompanied by a soft knock. “Hey guys. Can I join you?” It was Holly. She was wearing a short robe, and I would have bet that she was naked underneath the garment.

Chris looked at me and smiled. I shrugged from my position above her. Chris looked at Holly and said, “Well, not if you’re wearing that!”

Holly dropped the robe and stood in the doorway naked. She said, “I’m not as pretty as Chris or Mel. After I saw you guys naked last night, I lay awake just about all night thinking about sex and masturbating. I’m aching for the real thing. I hope I can impose. I need ... help.”

Chris held her arm out to her and Holly came to the bed. I pulled out of Chris, the purple head of my cock advertising the high state of my arousal. I was glad to slow down a little, plus I figured I still had some staying power from the Cialis I took at dinner the evening before.

Holly sat on the bed and Chris helped her to lie down between us. She reached in and stroked Holly’s breasts. Holly looked surprised but pleased with the attention from her housemate.

Chris said, “Don’t you ever think that you aren’t one of the most beautiful women in the world. You are. We’ve always loved you and so appreciated having you as a housemate.”

I joined in, “Holly, I think you are beautiful, too. You have curves and bumps and breasts and lovely hips like the best model in the world. What more could someone that loves you want? Stop measuring yourself by some other standard. Think of yourself only as a loving piece of the Universe – of God. Thank you for sharing yourself with me ... with us.”

Chris leaned in and kissed Holly on the lips. “I love you Holly and I agree with Jim. You are pretty. There are millions of guys that’d give their left nut to be with you right now – ESPECIALLY now,” she allowed her arm to reach down and caress one of Holly’s breasts. Holly moaned and smiled at the same time.

I leaned in and kissed around Holly’s pussy, initially without going near her furry nest, but then applied my efforts to delivering pleasure through cunnilingus. She squirmed and writhed with pleasure beneath our tongues. I offered Holly’s pussy to Chris; she paused and looked both shocked at the offer and indecisive as to whether she’d accept or not. Finally, I pulled her down and reminded her how Mel had tasted the evening before. She nodded.

Chris was inexperienced about eating a woman but Holly didn’t know the difference anyway. I moved down and made some soft suggestions in Chris’ ear. As she continued, I moved behind her and inserted my cock back into Chris’ pussy; she pushed back into me to ensure a deep penetration. I just moved around slowly, with no real orgasm goal in sight. Holly finally came in a little climax that she said was near the top of her scale.

I moved up and pulled Chris out of the way and gestured towards Holly’s generous breasts. I slowly penetrated Holly with my hard cock and then felt a barrier. I paused. Mel had been the last person I’d felt that barrier with when she was a virgin and had asked me, by way of her mother, to deflower her.

“Holly,” I asked; she nodded. “Are you a virgin? Are you sure you want me to do this?”

“Yes, I am and I am very sure I want you. I’ve thought about it all night, but over the past year, too. I’ve heard Mel talk about you. I know she and you ... that you were her first. I’ve fucked my hand all night long dreaming it was you. I want YOU. Please, just do it.” Chris was shocked at first, and sat up looking at the two of us.

I didn’t wait or argue, I just pushed past her restriction as gently as I could. I felt nothing but tightness in her box. She winced in pain but didn’t cry out or ask me to stop. I froze when I was buried to the hilt inside her sexy body.

“I feel so full ... down there. Thank you. I just went from girl to woman – and I love you for doing this for me.” Holly had tears of happiness in her eyes. I got all choked up. I looked at Chris; she was sitting seductively near the two of us, watching us with a curious look. Nonetheless, she had a tender expression on her face and was holding one of Holly’s hands tightly in a gesture of love and support.

“Holly,” she said, “the pain will pass in another minute or so. Jim will be gentle. He’ll start pumping into you. Are you on birth control?”

Holly shuddered a little then answered, “Oooooooookay. And yes, I’m on the pill. Have been since I was a teen. All those wasted years I could have been fucking.” She thrust her pelvis up into me, driving me deeper into her vagina again. She winced slightly. I waited for her to get used to her new station in life.

Chris said, “I didn’t know you were a virgin. I just thought ... well, that you didn’t like sex or guys particularly.” Chris nodded to me after a while and I started to gently move in and out of Holly. She was tight and I was worked up; this wasn’t going to take long but I wanted to please her. I really wanted Holly to have an orgasm while I was in her.

“Chris,” I said softly. She nodded. “Can you help bring Holly off? Rub her clit.” She shifted slightly so that she could reach into the area where I had penetrated Holly. She allowed her hand to grasp and hold my cock on one of my upstrokes then moved to Holly’s hidden clitoris. Holly arched as soon as Chris touched it, not in orgasm just in over-stimulation. Chris started to rub as I became more ardent in my long strokes into Holly’s body. Chris and I were each rubbing one of Holly’s breasts, toying with her nipples and cupping her spongy boobs and pinching her nipples.

I sped up slightly. Holly’s rocket took off for deep space. She soared into orbit as the two of us watched and listened to her explosion. She screamed, “OOOOOOH, FUCK! TRE ... MEND ... OUS!!! I am so well fucked. I love this. Oh, shit. I can’t believe ... Oh, shit.” As near as I could tell, being deep in her pussy when she came, three separate waves of orgasm washed over her in the ninety seconds she lay on the bed twitching beneath us. I blasted my own cum into her cunt on the second wave when her pussy muscles twitched wildly around my cock, making sure I knew that the red carpet was out for all the seminal fluid I would care to deposit. I left a lot. As I was coming down from my high, I felt her start another cycle of spasming. She continued to shriek and jerk around beneath me.

I pulled her into a hug and embrace and rolled us to our sides. Chris snuggled up behind Holly. She was becoming more comfortable not only being naked around her housemates but also being in physical body contact with them.

As we floated down, I saw Chris look to her door. Mel and Robbie were standing there in robes. “You guys all right?” Mel asked. Sarah appeared behind the two of them, also in a robe.

Holly answered, “Oh, better than all right. I just lost my virginity and ... IT WAS WONDERFUL.” She yelled the last part of her response. Everyone smiled and laughed.

Mel came forward and I pulled out of Holly, so she could hug Holly and sit beside Chris and her. I moved to the side. Sarah stared at my flaccid cock for a moment then went and hugged the naked Holly, too. I noted she was careful in placing her hands not to go near anything sexual. I wanted to toy with her, so I came in my nakedness and sat right beside her. I took one of her hands and moved it to one of Holly’s erect breasts. I said, “She’ll like it if you use the whole palm of your hand as you push into her areola. When you push the nipple in with your palm, she gets additional stimulation.”

She looked at me horrified for a second then allowed me to command her hand. Holly looked at Sarah and said, “It does feel good. Thank you. I’m learning a lot about sex ... and loving ... and myself ... and everything in the world from this lovely man.” She leaned over and kissed me, holding Sarah’s hand to her floppy breast.

Chris leaned in and kissed Holly again then leaned past her and kissed Sarah. Sarah looked shocked. Chris laughed. I said, “Just because you get kissed or fondled by another woman or do the same to them doesn’t make you a lesbian or homo or whatever is making you recoil. What you just got was another person’s love – just at that moment in time. There’s not enough of that going around in the world. So, accept it and pay it forward.” Sarah relaxed and actually smiled at each of us. I could watch the nervousness slowly drain from her body.

Robbie came over to the bed, his robe doing little to hide his swinging cock. He knelt on the bed and went to Holly and kissed her as well. “I’m glad you’ve joined the club we’re all in. Anytime you want to try someone different I know Mel will share me with you – particularly if she can be there, too.” He smiled at Mel who nodded agreement.

Holly looked astounded with the offer. She said, “Well, maybe later.”

Chris moved up to her headboard, leaning back on her pillows; she pulled Holly up between her legs so she way lying back on her nude body and cradled her in a comforting move, her arms wrapped around her friend. She told us, “I lost my virginity at some beach years ago to some guy that was drunk; I was pretty wasted too. There was no crowd around to congratulate me or hold me or love me. I just felt dirty and guilty. You guys are so wonderful; I’m so glad we’re all together.” She hugged and kissed the side of Holly’s neck. We were all touching her in some way now.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.