The Extended Family - Cover

The Extended Family

Copyright© 2023 by Wolf

Chapter 15: New Year’s Eve – Part 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15: New Year’s Eve – Part 2 - Handsome man finds love many times over with various women as he creates an intentional or Extended Family. Various adventures and dramas take place in meeting new people and his day-to-day life. (Story is rewrite and much longer version of my story from 2007-8.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

“How’re we gonna do this?” Mel asked. “I’m sorta embarrassed to be neked in front of you Rach.”

The three of us were awkwardly jammed into the back seat of my sedan in my garage. We were pretending to be on a teenage date in which sex was going to take place.

“Yea, me too,” Rachel said. “How ‘bout we don’t peek while we each do IT.”

“Yea, I guess,” Mel responded. “You go first.”

“No, you go first.”

“No, you”

“No, you”

“Hey,” I said, “I’ll flip a coin.” I dug an imaginary coin from pocket. Rachel Ann, you be heads and Melinda Sue, you be tails.” I snickered in a teenagery way and supposedly flipped the coin and caught it. “OK, Rachel Ann, you’re first.”

“Now, you be gentle, Jimmy. I haven’t done this ... too much.”

“Well, you come over me. There’s not enough room for all of us if I come over you,” I said. Mel punched my ribs.

“Where is it?” Rachel said reaching for my crotch. “Oh wow, you’re so much bigger than Ritchie. Like, you might hurt me with this. How will this ever fit inside me?” I undid my belt and hiked my pants and underpants down to my knees.

“No,” I said, “you’ll see. Plus, I promise I’ll be gentle. You got lotsa liquid as lube, too. That’s Nature’s way.”

“Well, I don’t know...” she said fondling me quite a bit.

Rachel slowly slid her panties down her legs and pulled them off, leaving the skirt in place. She then sat forward and tried to turn around so she faced me. I tried to stretch out, a feat that was almost impossible in my car. Were cars this small thirty-five years ago?

After significant effort she rose above me preparing to drop onto my mushroomed rod.

“WAIT!” she said. “You didn’t put your rubber on yet. I don’t wanna get pregnant – again!” she added the latter comment under her breath. Mel and I both laughed out of character. Rachel and Carl had been firm that three kids was their limit.

“Mel, you put the rubber on me. You always like to do that,” I said. Mel took the rubber and then with hands that were all fumbles and awkward rolled the rubber down my hard rod. Mel tossed some extra smooths and fondling as well.

“You’re ready now,” Mel announced. “Now, I’ll watch the movie while you’se guys do IT.”

Rachel grabbed my rod and sank her pussy down on it. We both groaned. Mel was watching and loudly chewing her gum again.

Rachel pumped up and down a couple of times then said in a loud voice, “MEL, YOU’RE WATCHING – NO FAIR!”

Mel retorted, “Well, I’ve never seen anyone else do IT and I really wanna watch. Besides, unless you hike your skirt up, I really can’t see anything except your boobs swinging around.” She paused and said, “Will you hike your skirt up ... pleeeeeease!”

Rachel hiked her skirt up around her waist so our connection was quite evident to Mel in the dimly lit in the garage. My feet were extended between the front seats over the center console.

“What time is it?” Mel asked. “I am sooooooo horny and I really wanna fuck and have all sorts of orgasms ... and I think I’m tired of this game. I don’t care whether we fuck here or in bed or in the living room or the middle of the street. I just wanna get going and in roomier surroundings!”

I checked the dashboard clock and said, “We have three minutes to go.”

“Start pumping,” Rachel said as she resumed her bouncing on my cock.

I proceeded to count down the remaining minutes to Robbie’s arbitrary limit. When I said, “Time’s up!” Rachel ground down into me, clearly pushing her clit into my groin. Mel saw the move and reached in to fondle and rub her nub with her thumb and forefinger. I noticed she’d stripped off her shorts and tube top; her sexy body was an inspiration even in the dim light from the car’s parking and dashboard lights.

Rachel popped into an orgasm about ten seconds later, her back arching and her breathing freezing as she held her breath and the pleasure washed over her. She then ground her cunt into my groin to extend her pleasure. She moaned, “Oooooh, fuck that’s nice. I love having your cock deep inside me.”

Mel almost tossed Rachel off of me as she mounted me, grabbing my still erect rod and dropping down onto it. There was no doubt about her single purpose in life at that moment; she wanted to have an orgasm – fast.

Mel started bouncing and rocking around my cock. She started twerking. She was talked to me. “Oh, you bastard. Between your little ‘high school’ game and sucking on my tits and finger fucking me you got me hotter than hell. I’m even near.” She paused, her breath starting to come in short jerky breaths, “And ... I ... am ... going ... to ... cum ... right ... NOOOOOOOWWWWW!” Mel exploded around my cock; I could feel the spasms ripple through her cunt even though I was still wearing the rubber sheath.

Mel fell against me but not before reaching out and pulling Rachel into our tryst. The two women kissed and I was being showered with kisses from all directions.

“Well, that was quick,” I commented. “I think we ought to take this threesome to more comfortable quarters.” There were murmurs of agreement.

The three of us clambered out of the car, shut off the lights, and went inside – one naked woman, one topless, and me barely holding my pants up. There was some serious fucking going on in the living room so no one seemed to notice as we traipsed through.

The master bedroom was empty and the three of us tumbled into the king-size bed, but not before we’d stripped off the rest of our clothes. I also pulled the rubber off my shaft; there was no reason to keep it since everyone was on the pill and medically safe. I noted there were forty-five minutes until midnight.

I pulled Rachel into the middle of the bed and put her legs over my shoulder and buried my face in her sweet pussy. I knew she’d taste wonderful since we’d had at least one time together every day since she’d arrived in Florida, and tonight was no disappointment. I thrust my tongue into her as well as my fingers in an in and out rapid manner. Rachel went right to the end and then past it in less than a minute. Her legs clamped around my head and her hands held me motionless as she squealed through a climax. “Oh, Jim, you’re sooooo good.”

I moved over to Mel and repeated the process, taking only slightly longer to bring her to a climax. Her response to me was the same, locking me into position with legs and hands. What a nice warm place to be held motionless as an orgasm washed over someone.

Rachel pulled me back to her, spreading her legs in invitation to me. “Please, come in me now. Really, cum in me. Be rough. I’m ready.”

I guess I was ready for rough, too, because I virtually attacked her body with mine. I rammed my cock into her almost without regard for any soreness I might cause. This, however, proved to be exactly what she wanted. In five strokes, she came again, her fluids flooding our union and leaking all over our bodies. I didn’t hesitate for a second and just continued pounding into her cunt.

“Call me names! Talk dirty to me. You too Mel,” Rachel eked out through our passion.

“You slut,” I shouted to her. “You fucking slut. You love my cock grinding into your married cunt don’t you? I could ram your cunt all fucking day long.” I jammed into her. “I love fucking you. I don’t ever want to stop. I want you to be my slut. You’re my married slut. I love this pussy and how you feel wrapped around my cock. This is too good to stop doing after tonight. We are going to need to do this often ... frequently ... over and over ... and again and again.”

Mel started too, “You cunt, fucking my guy. I want to ram my fist in your pussy so you know that I’m here too. I’ll finger your ass to remind you that your cunt is mine, too. I’m going to suck all his cum from your pussy as soon as he’s done and you’re going to love it. You’ll beg me not to stop. You are my lesbian whore lover.”

Rachel was moaning and popping-off small orgasms every minute or so. We didn’t stop our pounding or talking dirty to her. Finally, she moaned, “Yes, I’m you slut – your whore. I’ll do anything you tell me to, anytime, anywhere. I’ll fuck anyone you want me to in any way you want me to. I’ll suck cum from anyone too – any man, any woman. Fuck me. Fuck my ass.”

She shifted slightly towards the edge of the bed so I was standing and her ass was hanging over the edge. Mel took advantage of the situation and reached beneath me and thrust two fingers into Rachel’s ass; it took little effort since the entire area was wet with pussy juice. The bed was a disaster. Rachel shrieked and went wild, suddenly thrusting into me with renewed effort.

That was all it took. I blasted to the edge, announcing my cum to the girls with only seconds of warning. I hammered my last several thrusts into Rachel as I felt Mel do the same. Then I was jerking as each jet of fluid left my body and flooded into hers. Rachel matched my cum with her orgasm, a bit more significant than her past few. For almost a minute the room was silent and no one was breathing. We held our breath, as our climaxes hit then there were two people panting and passionately kissing. Mel moved around and joined us. I was surprised at how passionate Rachel and Mel were together, not that I minded.

I rolled onto the bed and pulled both women to me. “Oh, wow! That was intense!” I announced, still panting. I felt Mel pull away but didn’t think anything of it until Rachel jerked, her eyes flying open. Mel was at Rachel’s pussy and I could hear the sucking sounds in the sopping wet area as she sought the mixed cum from her pussy. Rachel’s legs came up in supplication and her hands went to caress and stroke Mel’s head as she was there.

Rachel intoned through another round of panting, “Oh, please eat me, Mel. Eat my slutty pussy. Suck every drop of cum from me. You can even bring it up and share it with me. I love to swallow Jim’s cum. Bring me some when you’re ready. Oh, suck my pussy.” She continued as long as Mel did. Mel then rose obviously holding fluid in her mouth and then lsy atop Rachel and kissed her, thrusting the mix of her own fluids and mine into Rachel’s mouth. Rachel’s tongue was out savoring the taste as Mel passionately smashed their mouths together in a French kiss.

After a minute, I pulled Mel to me and she shared the last of her fluid capture with me, too. To tell the truth, I liked the taste. The mix of our fluids, softened by Mel’s saliva, actually tasted a musky delicious. I wasn’t the least repelled.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.