The Extended Family - Cover

The Extended Family

Copyright© 2023 by Wolf

Chapter 19: First Night in Columbus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19: First Night in Columbus - Handsome man finds love many times over with various women as he creates an intentional or Extended Family. Various adventures and dramas take place in meeting new people and his day-to-day life. (Story is rewrite and much longer version of my story from 2007-8.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

I was surprised to find that none of the three hot women who lived with Mel in the off-campus house had boyfriends – Chris, Sarah, and Holly. Each one seemed to have dumped the ones that they’d had either the previous spring or over the summer. They were all seeking more ‘mature men’, as they each confessed to me, rather than college guys full of testosterone and their own egos. Those comments led to a discussion about dating and then back to loving relationships.

Over our dinner, Mel reminded them that I lived with two women in a polyamorous relationship, the main topic of one of the books I was in Columbus to publish. That in turn led to a lot of questions about how Karen, Lynn, and I lived together and even how intimate we were. I was very open about our multi-person relationship. Mel confirmed to the group without my having to wonder that Robbie and she were part of the loving Extended Family, along with one woman’s mother – Bev, and her sister and brother-in-law – Rachel and Carl. There were still more questions from the others about how we thought about things and the inevitable question about jealousy.

I talked about our lack of jealousy, aiming my remarks mostly to Chris who’d asked the question. “Love and caring are a gift. You can’t hold onto them. You can hold the one you love, but if they stop loving you, you can’t make them regain that loving feeling. Jealousy arises from fear of losing something you have or seeing someone have something that you want. Well, if you can’t make someone love you, why be jealous of someone that does have that love. Instead, why not share the love you have. If you reach out to others in a loving way, you expand the love in the universe. No jealousy there. If you try to hold onto something that is a gift rather than a right or a privilege, you’ll drive it away from you – you’ll kill that love. If you respond in kind – with expansive love – you’ll find the universe gives it back to you tenfold.”

“Doesn’t it bother you when Robbie makes love to your Lynn or Karen?” Holly asked rather boldly. She’d made a jump in understanding with her statement, too.

“Well for one, they’re not ‘my’ anything. You make my relationship with them sound possessive. It’s not. We are romantically and deeply in love with each other but none of us have insisted on exclusivity or put any restrictions on each other. In fact, we want each other to reach out to others so we grow and expand through relationships with interesting others. We respect and honor each other. Most of all, I want a good life, joy and pleasure for each of them – for Robbie, Mel and the rest of our Extended Family, too – for anyone. So, when Robbie loves the same person I love, I think it is wonderful that he can bring joy and pleasure to them, too. I’m not jealous; I’m grateful!”

“Oh, wow!” Holly said sitting back and looking at the others. “That’s beautiful. You just changed my whole life with what you said. I could live with that philosophy forever.”

“Me, too,” Chris chimed in. She added, “If you’re around next week, I’d love to talk with you more about this. I want to think about it for a while first, however.” She gave me a lovely smile and kissed my cheek. Her hand returned to stroking up and down my thigh.

I let Robbie drive back with Mel beside him. I sat in the backseat with the other three women nestled on and around me. Each took time to kiss me tenderly and tell me they so appreciated my talking open and honestly to them over dinner. They really wanted me around for the coming week, particularly if I didn’t have to be at my publisher’s offices. Each said they had more questions for me. I was a little worked up by the time we got back to their house. All that thigh rubbing got to me.

As we disgorged from the car, I said to Mel, “Where’s a good motel near here? I should check-in and leave you guys to your evening or whatever.” I gave her a wink.

Chris latched onto my arm and held it tightly against her breasts but not particularly in a sexual way; “I’m even more serious now that I was before. I would love it if you’d stay with me – really.” Then she was a little shy. She leaned in and kissed my cheek again.

Mel looked at the two of us. “Well, I was hoping you’d be close to me –within reach, so to speak. If you stay here – for the whole time you’re in town – you’d make us all very happy.” Three heads on the other women nodded in agreement.

“Or, you can stay with me. I also have a big bed,” Sarah stated bluntly.

“Or me,” Holly added shyly.

“I am honored by your offers and all that they imply. Are you all really implying an intimate relationship? Do you really mean that? We’ve barely met.”

Three heads nodded in the affirmative, some quite eagerly. Sarah said, “We feel we’ve known you for years, at least in my case. Mel never stops talking about you, who you are, and how you think. As the song goes, ‘You had me from hello’.” The rest nodded in agreement.

“How can I bring the maximum amount of joy and happiness to you while I am here?” I had a new mission in life. I really wanted to please these women – to make them happy. I hoped there wouldn’t be any turmoil because of my visit and their apparent desire to each be with me.

The three women looked at each other and a lot of unspoken communication took place. Finally, they all smiled and Sarah said, “Stay with Chris tonight. We’ll plan the rest of the week as we go along if that’s all right with you. I’m sure we each want you to stay with us.” I nodded and grinned back at them. My whole life was about to change.

Mel told me, “We’re pretty open with each other. There are few secrets amongst the four of us, Jim. Although I know he’s never mentioned it, Sarah and I shared Robbie on his last visit here.” Sarah smiled shyly again. “So, you see, we share more than just clothes.” Robbie looked pleased with the memory.

“I am open to new relationships with each of you, but I want them to be a loving, caring relationships that bring happiness and joy to you. I don’t want you to feel regret or guilt over anything we might do or say to each other. I am not here expecting a series of one-night stands. That’s not me. Is that OK with each of you?”

Each young woman nodded as I looked at them. Chris was still holding my arm.

Mel announced, “Well, Robbie and I haven’t seen each other for a month so please excuse us for the rest of the evening while we fuck each other’s brains out. Jim, if you decide to join us, you know that you’re welcome.” With that she pulled Robbie out of the chair he was in and the two of them headed for the stairs.

Chris put her arms around my neck as we stood in the doorway and gave me a mind-blowing kiss on the lips that about took the top of my head off it was so hot. “Will you stay with me now?” she asked. I nodded and we turned and went upstairs, too, with my small suitcase in hand. Somehow, it had gotten into the house.


I am not a ‘wham-bam-thank-you-ma’am’ lover; not that I haven’t had my zip-less fucks in my life. I just prefer to really know who I’m in bed with. While Chris wasn’t quite at that end of the spectrum, we’d only been in each other’s presence for about four hours. I needed to get to know her better. A minute or so later, I figured I might have to figure out a different way to do that from the traditional dating game.

After Chris shut the door to her bedroom, she floated into my arms. We again kissed and then I started in the V-neck of her blouse and worked my way up to her neck actually walking behind her and lifting her long locks of blonde hair to gently blow on the back of her neck and kiss her beautiful nape. I continued my journey around her moving still higher, focusing on each of her perfect ears, gently licking and biting around her ear and her lobes as I romanced her. She stood there swaying with her eyes closed – her hands at her side – letting me romance her.

On her face, I kissed each of her closed eyelids, whispering to her about how beautiful I thought she was in both body and spirit, and how I so looked forward to our union. I ran my tongue around her lips ... then down her neck to the vee of her blouse and then I repeated the whole process several times.

Chris entered a state where she was purring and panting at the same time. Every now and then she’d sigh deeply or moan. Finally, I un-did the buttons on the front of her white blouse and pulled the fabric from where it had been tucked into her jeans. I left it on her, however, just allowing the front to open and expose her lacy bra and more of her lovely smooth skin. I ran my tongue and mouth into this new territory, kissing and licking along the way. I paid particular attention to her navel, where she had a small gold loop; I bit and pulled on the loop with my mouth as she moaned. Her hands were now running through my hair as she pulled me to her and sensuously rubbed my upper body.

I moved behind Chris and kissed the nape of her neck again, this time, however, gently sliding the blouse from her arms and placing it carefully on a nearby chair. I kissed all over her back, feeling her muscles clench and release as I touched sensitive areas. She whispered one word, “Please.” I un-did the clasp of her brassiere; she shrugged the flimsy material off her arms and tossed it on the chair. Still behind her, I kissed the areas where the fabric had encircled her body, moving slowly around her.

Instead of jumping in and latching onto a breast I started at her shoulders, moving between her shoulders with my tongue and kisses as I moved back and forth across her upper body. Gradually, I got to where her sexy mounds started to rise from the plain of her torso but then I moved to their undersides, again kissing where her bra had provided the support to her perfect orbs. I could almost watch as her nipples rose in her excitement. I blew gently across each of her breasts.

Chris orgasmed. It wasn’t a huge, mind-blowing orgasm; it was a small climax that swept over her body. She whispered, “Oooooooh, fuck, Mel was right,” squeezed her legs together and pulled me to her body and held me tightly for a moment. Through her, I could feel her pleasure pass. Her eyes opened and she looked at me and said, “I can’t believe you did that to me and you haven’t ... you haven’t even touched my breasts. Oh, wow. Everything Mel said about you is true. Don’t stop.” I smiled back at her and then kissed her eyelids closed again.

I allowed myself to find her breasts. They were perfect, erect and full, topped with large dark areolas and wide nipples that already stood a half-inch from the surrounding roundness. I encircled one and then the other with my tongue, holding off on her peaks. I kissed and smoothed them against my cheek. If the adage that ‘more than a handful is wasted’, then Chris was wasting a lot.

I moved in to her peaks, running my tongue around her areolas and then her nipples as I alternated between her prizes. She was purring even more now and holding my head to her youthful torso. She pleaded with me to go further, to go the next step. I ran my fingers around her waist, pulling at her belt buckle and then fumbling on purpose to prolong our evening.

We could hear the bed in the next room banging against the wall – Robbie and Mel were hard at it; occasionally we could even hear Mel shriek. They hadn’t wasted any time. The sound made Chris moan again in anticipation of what we might do.

She allowed me to take my time in undoing her buckle then, slowly, the button and zipper to them. I ran two fingers inside of the material, smoothing her abdomen down to what felt like a lacey thong or pair of panties. She could stand it no more and she shook her hips hard in a twisting and jerking motion, forcing her jeans to slide part way down her legs and exposing her lace-enclosed pussy and ass.

I pushed the jeans off of her legs and stood back to admire my handy work and her body. Her long shapely legs had all the sex appeal I could wish for. They tied to her flat stomach and abs and pointed to her majestic chest where her breasts awaited more fondling by me. This was one beautiful woman.

I knelt before her and ran my tongue around the edge of her thong, staying away from where I felt sure she wanted me to be. I moved behind her, kissing her cheeks and romancing the little dimples in the hallow of her back – the dimples of Venus. She almost fell into my arms as she swooned and sighed.

I inched her thong down her body, baring her light-colored pubic hair that for the most part was untrimmed. I ran my tongue around the edge of her triangle and then up and down her thighs. She kept moaning and reaching down to me, running her fingers through my hair when she could.

I stood before my naked lover and walked her to her bed, gently holding her as she sat and reclined with her pussy at the edge of the mattress. I put her legs over my shoulders and carefully tongued my way around her nether region, slowly zeroing in on her moist slit. In the dim light from beside the bed I could see the droplets of nectar she’d produced – I could smell her erotic and womanly secretions. I really wanted to dive in but maintained my slow pace of advancement on her body.

As I circled her pussy, I un-did my own shirt buttons and tossed it from me. I un-did my pants but left them until I could stand again.

When my tongue actually touched her slit and carefully licked from nearly her rosebud to her clit, Chris climaxed again. It was sudden and more earth shaking than her first climax. She just uttered, “Oh, shit,” and squeezed my head between her legs for a moment. She arched her back slightly. Finally, she said, “I didn’t know I could do that twice in one night and we haven’t really started yet. Oh, wow. Keep going. Don’t stop.” I don’t think she opened her eyes. I did feel a little forward thrust onto my tongue, however.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.