The Extended Family - Cover

The Extended Family

Copyright© 2023 by Wolf

Chapter 11: A Relative Situation

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11: A Relative Situation - Handsome man finds love many times over with various women as he creates an intentional or Extended Family. Various adventures and dramas take place in meeting new people and his day-to-day life. (Story is rewrite and much longer version of my story from 2007-8.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

“SHE’S DOING WHAT?!!!” Rachel shouted into the telephone to her mother Bev Price.

Carl Bennett, her husband, looked up with concern on his face and tried to figure out what was being said by listening to only one side of the conversation between his wife and her mother. He was feeding their two-year old who sat in a high chair with mashed carrots all over her face. Two other older children sat nearby watching cartoons on television.

Carl heard Rachel continue, “And what’s his name?” Pause to listen to answer. Carl relaxed a little; he figured Karen, Rachel’s sister, was getting it on with some strange guy. He scraped some carrots off the toddler’s face and the back of one hand.

Rachel repeated into the phone, “And he lives with Karen AND this other woman?” Pause for a long answer. Carl’s ears perked up – a guy living with two women. Now here was a guy he’d like to meet. He knew Karen was a ‘looker’, so knew the unknown male had good taste.

“And YOU’RE in love with him, TOO?!!!” Even longer pause. Now Carl was really paying attention and wishing he could hear the other side of the conversation. He thought of his mother-in-law – a beautiful pert woman approaching sixty that always looked like she stepped off the pages of a fashion magazine. Despite the age difference, he’d always been attracted to his wife’s mother. He liked it when she came for long visits. She stayed in shape, really in shape; from time to time, usually around her visits, he’d even court fantasies of having sex with her.

Carl heard the overtones of conversation from the earpiece of the phone but couldn’t understand. Rachel blurted out, “You’re kidding. A TEENAGER!” More conversation took place.

“MOTHER!! HOW COULD YOU?” Rachel said loudly into the portable phone as she tried to leave the room so the children couldn’t hear even her side of the conversation. Carl sat with the toddler, his imagination now running wild. Had Bev been in a three-way ... or, if he pieced the bits of conversation together, a four-way? Wow! Bev often had surprises but this one might be the best of all since he’d married her oldest daughter twelve years earlier.

Carl tried to listen to the distance conversation but all he could hear now were the overtones of Sponge Bob Square Pants. He’d quiz Rachel later after the kids were in bed. He wondered if she’d be turned on by something her mother did? He was sure conjuring up some erotic ideas based on little information.


Two hours later, the last of their children bid everyone goodnight and headed up to his room with his younger brother. Carl and Rachel headed to the bedroom too and got ready for bed.

“OK, Rachel,” Carl finally asked standing in the middle of the bedroom with his hands on his hips, “What did your mother do? Or was it Karen? Or both of them?”

Rachel had been unusually quiet since she got off the phone. She was clearly digesting what her mother had told her. “Well,” she started and gave a long pause, “let me tell this in pieces because you might not believe it all at first.”

Carl nodded and encouraged her to go on as he sat beside her on the bed.

“Karen has apparently forged a relationship with a couple. I mean they’re like ... living together ... really together. I guess Karen is ... well ... bisexual – although that’s my interpretation of what mother said. She’s in love with both of them and they love her.”

Carl was biting his tongue. He had figured out at least that part of what was going on. Karen was Rachel’s younger sister by two years; she lived in Sarasota, Florida, and by any standards was one of the most beautiful women he’d ever seen. He nodded for Rachel to go on.

“So, Mom decided to finally go and see her over Thanksgiving, as we know, since she didn’t come here as she usually has. They haven’t had the best relationship since Karen moved to Florida ten years ago and I think Mom wanted to patch things up. In my opinion Karen was being really bullheaded. Mom was always on her case when she was a teen, and rightly so.”

“And she didn’t know about Karen when she visited?” Carl asked.

“No. She told me she found out the first day she was there. I mean the three of them – Karen and the couple, Jim and Lynn – sort of sprung it on her. She told me it took her overnight to get used to the idea and then she started to understand why they live together – and, in fact, are so happy together.”

“And then?” Carl asked. He shifted closer to his wife and gently stroked one of her ankles.

“Well, it seems that mother fell for this guy too. She didn’t come right out and say it, but they had sex while she was there – a lot! This guy is like some Don Juan screwing my sister, this Lynn, AND my mother. My mind is getting all scrambled thinking about this whole thing. I think they were together at the same time, too; although mom didn’t say so.”

“What a turn on,” Carl said running his strong hand softly up one of Rachel’s shapely legs.

“Oh, you’d think mud was turn on,” she leered at him and half-heartedly brushed his hand away. Carl was a pretty good-looking guy: in his late thirties, brown hair, square jaw, and only the beginnings of a paunch.

Rachel paused and said, “There’s more. Another couple, the daughter of the other woman besides Karen and her boyfriend also got involved in their lovemaking. The daughter is only nineteen.”

“Well, you have to admit there must be something special about this guy. He must be athletic or rich or something to attract this gaggle of women.”

“No. In fact, Mom said he was in his early or mid-fifties. He’s well to do, but not wildly rich. He became widower a year or so ago. She raved about him – I mean LOTS of wonderful adjectives. She’s really in love with the guy. I never even heard her describe my dad that way.”

“When did you talk with Karen last?” Carl asked.

“Humm, good question - not for a month or more. I guess I should talk to my kid sister more often, huh?” Carl nodded. Rachel checked the clock; “It’s too late to call tonight. I’ll ring her at work tomorrow and see if she can talk. I mean I want details.” She grinned at him lecherously.

Carl had been stroking Rachel’s bare legs during most of the conversation. Now he surreptitiously extended his reach to move closer to her cloaked pussy.

Rachel looked down and watched his hand come closer and closer, even spreading her legs apart as he stroked the edge of her lacy underwear. She was proud that even with three kids, she’d maintained a trim figure. Slightly saggy breasts atop broadening hips she acknowledged, yet Carl seemed to either like those or be tolerant of her first brush with a middle-age ‘mom’ figure as she called it. Rachel was still a “looker.” Heads turned to watch her on the street; she knew it but had never developed the conceit that so many pretty women had. She was all-natural – “crunchy granola,” Karen called her.

She caught Carl’s eye, “You. Strip and make love to the four of us right now.” She threw the comment out the to him knowing full well that her husband had been conjuring up some fantasy of himself making love to four women at once. She wondered if that was even possible as she peeled off her underwear and shed her nightshirt.

For a few minutes, Carl buried his head in her pussy providing her some oral foreplay in a way they had come to enjoy immensely. Rachel crested a little with her pleasure then pulled Carl over her and insisted on his penetration into her. They both moaned as he stroked in and out of her body, their passion driving towards an obvious goal.

They came together, their bodies arched into one another as their kisses smothered each other’s faces. He collapsed into his wife and she cradled him into her breasts. She whispered to him, “You have to make love to three other women tonight; remember?”

“You’re plenty for me,” Carl responded politically. They both hugged each other in play at the obviously patronage of the comment. As the minutes passed, they drifted off to sleep. Carl dreamed of servicing a bevy of other ravishingly beautiful women.


When Carl got home from work the next night Rachel was already home from her job and dealing with the children. The babysitter had already gone. He stepped right into the fray and took over some of the dinner prep and getting the kids organized for baths and bedtime. He could tell, however, that Rachel had something to tell him. It would keep for now.

As he and Rachel finally shut the door to their bedroom hours later, Rachel slid into his arms and said, “Oh, have I got a story for you.” Get undressed and get over here; I’ve been horny and wet all day. You are going to get so lucky tonight. I need cock.”

“What brought this on? You talk to Karen?” He sounded eager, plus it appeared that he’d enjoy sex with his wife two days in a row – a very rare occurrence.

“Yes,” Rachel said as she peeled off her sweatshirt and jeans to reveal her shapely body covered only in the fine lingerie that she’d been wearing all day. Then that disappeared too and she stood nude in the dim light from the bathroom, holding her arms out to her now equally naked husband. “Come and let me get you inside me and then I’ll tell you a sexy true story about my sister, my mother, and her new friends.”

With that, Rachel took Carl’s cock and inhaled the flexible shaft into her mouth. Sixty seconds later it was a rod of steel that she pulled to her pussy as she signaled him to penetrate her mound. Carl wasted no time questioning the invitation and soon was in to the hilt, moving slowly so he could prolong the experience and hear the full story.

Rachel began, “Mom only told me half the story last night. But from the beginning, yes, Karen is madly in love with Jim and Lynn and they’re living together with full benefits in all directions. Mostly, it’s the three of them when they make love – Jim, Lynn and Karen - but Karen said that she and Lynn do get it on alone once in a while. She said Jim is a wonderful, caring and considerate lover and basically a husband to the two of them.”

Carl was moving his rod slowly in and out of his wife and visualizing his hot sister-in-law laying on a bed with some other women as he thrust into her cunt. Lesbian situations excited him too.

“Karen said they have sex every day – several times every day. She said she’s never felt so satisfied and loved in all her life. She said they’re attentive, caring and loving about each other ALL the time. She and this Lynn work for the same company, by the way, and Lynn’s a little older but not as old as Jim – he’s in his early-fifties. She said Lynn was a beautiful blonde and also an abused wife before she ran away from her husband in Ohio and sought refuge in Florida. She’s divorcing that jerk.”

Carl had gotten even harder and more sensitive as he thought about the sex life his sister-in-law and her two companions were having.

Rachel went on, thrusting her pussy into Carl; “So then Karen tells me about Lynn’s daughter Melinda; they call her Mel. She’s just finished her freshman year at Ohio State and lived with them for the summer. Well to cut to the chase, it seems that she joined the threesome for the summer and made it a four-some. Karen said she’s also a knockout; a younger version of her pretty mother it seems, AND Mel and Jim are in love with each other ... TOO! She’s still a teenager.”

Carl adjusted his thinking to now include a nubile young maiden with her ass in the air next to the other two women begging for him to fuck her. He thrust into Rachel at the thought.

“So, Mom visits, discovers the living arrangements, and I guess she’s all tense and worried about them, so Karen and this Lynn ask Jim to make love to her ... to seduce her ... I guess to win her over. Anyway, according to Karen by the time they got home from work the day after Mom arrived, Mom and Jim were in bed together making love and Mom was a convert to their open life styles. Is that too much information?”

“No,” Carl said pushing his shaft into Rachel with a little more oomph. She moaned slightly at the extra thrust. Carl added Beverly to the pile of flesh he was visualizing before him on the imaginary bed and again thrust hard into his wife. Fuck, he thought. Five women.

Rachel went on; “This is what Mom didn’t tell me. Lynn’s daughter Mel was there too with her boyfriend – a guy named Robbie. Karen described him as ‘hung’ and handsome. Well, Robbie has been welcomed into the group with full benefits. He also works at the same company as Lynn and Karen, and that’s where Mel interned over the summer. They’re all buddies – fuck buddies; and front the sounds of it, they fuck ALL the time.”

“It seems that the six of them, including MY MOTHER, spent most of the Thanksgiving weekend fucking themselves senseless with each other. Karen went so far as to tell me the two men tag-teamed my mother the last few hours she was there before she left to go back to Boston. As Karen put it, ‘she left bowlegged, sore and with a smile from ear to ear. She said she’s still happy about the whole thing and can’t wait to go back at Christmas!”

Carl sped up a little. He was really excited. He tried to remember whether he’d ever left a female sore and smiling from ear to ear.

“Oh, you like the idea of a six-person orgy with two guys and four sexy women,” Rachel prodded her husband as she pushed into his energetic thrusts. “Well, I got Karen to go into a few details here and there. It’ll keep us horny and fucking all week, believe me. Oh God, that feels good; I’ll give you all night to stop. Fuck me. Fuck me hard.”

Carl rolled onto his back and maneuvered Rachel atop his body. He leaned up and sucked on her generous breasts, nipples and broad areolas. He loved her body; he loved her. Rachel wanted to end the sexual tension she’d carried with her all day, so she accelerated her pumping. She bounced wildly atop her husband, her breasts now rotating in the air as she pounded into him. He loved watching her in the dim light filtering into the bedroom from their bath.

And then it was over for the two of them. Rachel’s orgasm arrived. Her muscles went into spasms, milking Carl’s cock that was deep in her body. He needed no further invitation to finish his part of the coupling: he exploded into her cunt, sending wave after wave of creamy white fluid into her warm nest. Both were now damp with perspiration from their encounter.

Rachel slumped over Carl’s body, draping her breasts across his chest as they kissed and tongued each other in this fit of passion. Carl pulled the sheet and blanket over the two of them as they rolled to their side, still coupled together and still thinking of the pornographic images of the six-person orgy she’d described only seconds earlier.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.