The Extended Family - Cover

The Extended Family

Copyright© 2023 by Wolf

Chapter 12: A New Reality

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12: A New Reality - Handsome man finds love many times over with various women as he creates an intentional or Extended Family. Various adventures and dramas take place in meeting new people and his day-to-day life. (Story is rewrite and much longer version of my story from 2007-8.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Carl dove in the pool and soon was floating on his back, an erection evident in swimsuit. “Oh, this is wonderful. I think it’s been two years since I was in a pool and even longer in anything this nice. Look you can already see a couple of stars and the new moon.” He pointed at the darkening sky.

Robbie and Mel came out of the kitchen with a tray and announced that hors d’oeuvres, beer and wine were ready whenever anyone else was. Mel looked spectacular standing in her monokini: long shapely legs leading up to a flat tummy, rounded young pert breasts with erect nipples and large areolas; delicate arms, shoulders and neck; and a face that any model would envy. She had her long, wavy, frosted blonde hair pulled back in a ponytail. Robbie, a tall, lanky, and handsome dark-haired guy in his mid-twenties was sporting a slightly visible set of six-pack abs on his trim body.

Carl said as he swam toward the pool steps, “I would love a beer. I can’t believe this is late December and here I am in a swimsuit at a backyard barbeque ... with mostly naked women. I think I’ve died and gone to heaven.” We all laughed appreciatively at his comment as we clambered out of the pool and then got our beverages too. We sat around drinking and eating cheese and crackers for a while. Carl was the most distracted, having trouble keeping his eyes above chest level. Eventually, however, he seemed to get used to the bevy of tits around him and started to make eye contact with whoever was speaking.

Robbie and I started the grill and brought out a large platter of steaks and chicken and soon the major elements of the meal were cooking on the grill. A warm southeast wind carried the smoke out over the bay.

Lynn finally announced that she was getting chilled and was going to put a top on. That started a trend and soon all ten breasts had disappeared into the house. Seconds later, all the women were back with erect nipples but wearing t-shirts with no bras. Carl had that problem again but recovered more quickly this time.

After dinner, everyone pitched in and cleanup was accomplished in only a few moments. Everyone grabbed a beverage and migrated back to the patio.

I grabbed Bev and pulled her over to a large chaise. Lynn joined us snuggling into my other side. Karen and Mel snuggled into Robbie on the other chaise. The large recliners were a new addition to the patio. Rachel nested into Carl’s lap on a large overstuff chair. The lights were low and it was a reflective moment.

After some whispering from my partners, I said across the short space, “Rachel, you’re welcome to join me or Robbie if you want to explore a little. I’m sure Carl won’t be lonely or upset.”

There was a long silence and no movement from anywhere on the patio, then Rachel stood and moved towards the chaise I shared with Bev and Lynn. Bev got up and grinned, “I think I’ll go and blow my son-on-law’s mind.” Even in the dim light Rachel could see the devilish look on her mother’s face. She chuckled. Poor Carl. Bev had always been a force to be reckoned with, but she knew this would be a new twist on their relationship.

Rachel snuggled in beside me with Lynn on my other side. I gave a welcoming kiss and then Lynn leaned across my body to tenderly give her a sexy girl kiss. Rachel felt the kisses flush through her body, and knew that she’d secreted a gallon of girl juice into the crotch of her bikini bottoms. I could sense her arousal. She snuggled into my arms, allowing one of my hands to lightly stroke one of her breasts through her t-shirt. She helped me there, directing my fingers to her nipple, and made small encouraging motions and sounds.

Rachel looked over to be sure that her husband saw her starting to be intimate with another man. Their eyes met, and he smiled. He nodded at her, and she knew that regardless of what happened, they’d be all right.

Bev had walked across the patio to the large patio chair where Carl sat with a most unusual expression on his face. Here was one of his fantasies arriving in his life yet he was uncertain about how to approach the situation, particularly in front of the others and especially in front of his wife – Bev’s daughter.

Bev solved his problem in short order by pulling her t-shirt over her head revealing her generous breasts before she sat down in Carl’s lap. She grasped his face in both her hands and sensuously kissed his lips in long drawn-out kiss that just about made the pool water boil. He kissed back somewhat tentatively at first and then got with the agenda. Bev whispered in his ear but we could all hear her, “You know I’ve had a fantasy about fucking you. I hope we can make that happen sometime while you’re here, maybe even tonight if you’re lucky – maybe even now.” Bev pushed her aroused breasts towards his mouth.

Carl felt a surge of blood enter his groin and stiffen his prong. He admitted in low voice, “To tell the truth, I’ve often had the same fantasy. You are a truly beautiful woman and one I’ve always been proud to have around. This makes it all that much better for me.” He smiled at her.

“Then suck my tits. Fondle me,” Bev whispered loudly in Carl’s ear, gently biting at his ear lobe. Carl wasted no time in bringing his face to Bev’s breasts and started to sensually lick, nip and fondle them. Bev rolled her head back in unreserved satisfaction.

Karen, Robbie and Mel had been watching with interest the developments around Rachel and Carl without trying to be obvious. All were stroking and kissing, raising their body heat even while they were playing voyeur. Karen and Mel pulled off the t-shirts they’d put on before dinner to afford Robbie greater access to their nubile bodies – their shorts and bikini bottoms disappeared seconds later. Sex was a body-warming event.

Rachel saw the t-shirts disappear from the trio on the other chaise, and had watched Bev shed her top. She maneuvered next to me and stripped her top off. She looked at me, “Karen said one of the principles in this Extended Family was physical contact. I want more physical contact right now. In fact, I’m so horny I’d do about anything to get laid.” Lynn and I chuckled and I said, “That can be arranged in short order. Here or indoors. The choice is yours.”

I continued to stroke Rachel’s proud breasts as Lynn smoothed my chest.

Rachel said, “I came to Florida to be kinky. Do you guys really play around out here under the stars?”

“Yes, all the time,” answered Lynn, “so long as the neighbors are away and it’s kind of dark. They’re away a lot.”

“Then I want to be here, too,” Rachel said as she also peeled off her swimsuit bottoms in open invitation for me to have my way with her.

Rachel reached down and ran her hand across my crotch, feeling my penis harden through my thin shorts. She grasped the shaft through the material and massaged me. “You know I haven’t had sex with another man since Carl and I met seventeen years ago. This is going to be a real treat – a kinky, daring, life-changing treat.”

Lynn said, “Oh, he won’t be the only treat because I want part of you, too, if that’s OK with you. I’m quite drawn to you.” Lynn peeled off her clothing as she spoke. She added, “Your sister and I make love all the time. We have beautiful times together, and I know we will, too.”

“Both of you, love me,” Rachel commanded and held her arms out.

I stood for a moment and stripped my shorts off revealing my erect and long penis. I took a pillow from a pile on the deck and placed it in front of where Rachel was lying on the chaise, then knelt between her legs. “She’s tense,” I said to Lynn. “I think I know how to relieve some of that.”

Lynn and I slowly massaged Rachel’s body, Lynn working on the upper half and me on the lower extremities. I was careful to avoid her pussy, however, knowing that I was actually heightening her arousal and anticipation not necessarily relaxing her.

After a few minutes, I ran my tongue up Rachel’s legs, one at a time, finishing just short of her vulva. I could hear her heavy breathing and watched briefly as Lynn sucked on her breasts and nipples in a rough way only a woman would know how to deliver so it was perfect and arousing. I returned to Rachel’s pussy, this time running my tongue through Rachel’s mass of pubic hair and then inhaling her scent as I thrust my face into her flooding vagina.

Rachel arched her back and let out a moan the entire neighborhood could have heard if they were outside. “Oh, God!” she exclaimed in a pant. “Today has been all foreplay for this moment. What ever the question is, the answer is ‘Yes.’”

I spent a long-time eating Rachel’s pussy, eventually bringing my fingers into play. I reached next to Rachel to Lynn and guided her fingers to Rachel’s pussy as well. We worked Rachel over. At one point, the two of us simultaneously had fingers inside our new friend. We made sure Rachel knew that incidental fact.

Rachel’s pants got louder and closer together and then she came in a spasm around my tongue and Lynn’s fingers. She closed her legs together, trapping us in place, unmoving, as the pleasure washed over her.

Lynn took that opportunity to move down and to start a blowjob on me. Rachel watched as Lynn deep throated me. She said, “I’ve never thought of doing anything that radical with Carl. I bet it’s hard to do.”

Lynn then pulled my wet cock towards Rachel’s pussy, aiming my rod squarely at the moist gaping hole that Rachel willingly exposed to us. I moved forward slightly, pulling Rachel towards me to the edge of the lounger. I fixed Rachel’s eyes in my own and as we stared at each other, I slowly sank my shaft into her warm tunnel, marveling at how nice she felt and how warm and loving I felt towards her. I leaned in and kissed her. Lynn came and kissed her too in a long French kiss that Rachel welcomed with renewed passion.

I slowly moved, shifting my weight back and forth and not rushing the encounter. “I know you’d like to orgasm again, and you will,” I whispered to Rachel, “however, I want to love the two of you tonight.” I gestured to Lynn who smiled back at me. “Thus,” I went on, “we’ll take our time and make this last.” I suddenly thrust my cock deeper into Rachel’s body and she came; I could feel her spasms, not unlike those of Karen or Bev.

As Rachel floated down from her high, I changed position and pulled Lynn’s body to me. When she was in front of me, I grasped my hard and slimy shaft and slid every inch into Lynn’s willing body. She held her bent legs up to afford me maximum penetration that I provided instantly, pausing at maximum depth so we could both enjoy the sensations.

Rachel watched in wonder; “I’ve never watched anyone making love, well except in a porn movie. You two look so lovely together. It is an act of love.” She leaned in and kissed me. She looked at Lynn who held her arms out to Rachel. Rachel nestled into Lynn’s arms and the women kissed as I administered slow, well-timed thrusts. Rachel tentatively touched Lynn’s breasts and fondled them, pulling the nipples as she did.

After a while, Lynn started to pant. I reached and took one of Rachel’s hands and moved it towards Lynn’s clitoris. “You can help make her cum. Touch her. You’ll both like it. Do to her what you want her to do to you.”

Rachel moved her fingers onto Lynn’s pussy, feeling around just above where I was sliding back and forth in her pussy. She located the erect nub surrounded by the protective tissue and grasped it between her thumb and forefingers; Lynn gasped and started panting really hard.

“OH, I’M GOING TO CUM,” Lynn announced to the rest of the group in an uncontrolled voice of passion. She shrieked several squeaky noises and then came, locking her legs behind my back and pulling me into her as Rachel and she passionately kissed, their tongues moving wildly in each other’s mouth. I kissed her neck.

As Lynn floated down, I pulled out of Lynn and re-centered myself between Rachel’s legs. I again penetrated her body again, more easily this time, starting the slow tempo thrusts I’d used earlier. Rachel moaned and groaned, trying to urge me to speed up my attention to her. Lynn felt Rachel’s actions and said to me, “Cum in her pussy. Pump her full of your sex juice.”

She leaned over and kissed Rachel, who whispered, “Thank you,” to her.

We sped up our thrusts into each other. Our bodies were slapping together in the warm breeze that circulated over all of us. Lynn sucked on Rachel’s breasts and frequently pinched and rubbed her clit.

“I’m near,” I announced finally, my lengthening strokes exciting Rachel beyond belief.

“Then cum in me,” Rachel pleaded. “I want you. Do it.”

I exploded, feeling the reciprocal response from Rachel. Her muscles clenched wildly, squeezing my cock as I made my final lunges into her body, each lunge injecting a major jet of seminal fluid near her womb. Rachel pulled me to her with her legs so we could kiss as our orgasms peaked and then waned. When it was over, our bodies un-arched and I fell forward into Rachel’s welcoming arms. We rolled to the side and Lynn surrounded us with her love.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.