The Big Tits Club - Cover

Preview

The Big Tits Club

by bluedragon

Copyright© 2021 by bluedragon

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Fa/Fa, Mult, Teenagers, Consensual, Lesbian, BiSexual, Fiction, School, Spanking, Group Sex, Harem, Polygamy/Polyamory, Oriental Female, Hispanic Female, Anal Sex, Analingus, Cream Pie, First, Facial, Oral Sex, Sex Toys, Tit-Fucking, Big Breasts, Slow,

Coming of Age Sex Story: A virgin high school teenager is the 'safe' guy friend for six beautiful, busty babes. The girls flirt and tease him, but aren't going to ruin their friendships by crossing the line of physical intimacy. But then one day, things start to change.

Yes, I’m still working on the next book in the Ordinary Sex Life series. But I started reading some of my old favorite stories and came across the self-titled story by author Bosom Buddies, and reading it inspired me to start typing this one. By no means am I trying to copy his story, but I would be remiss not to acknowledge the source of my creative spark. I also had some funny idea that it would be a relatively short story, but then the girls grabbed me by the balls (metaphorically) and insisted they get an epic novel-sized chronicle of their adventures.

The complete story includes lesbianism, anal, threesomes, and group sex. If any of that bothers you, find another story to read. This story and all other stories I’ve written are owned by me, and publishing them in any form without my express written consent is prohibited.

I hope you enjoy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.