The Big Tits Club - Cover

The Big Tits Club

Copyright© 2021 by bluedragon

Chapter 48: Sam

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 48: Sam - A virgin high school teenager is the 'safe' guy friend for six beautiful, busty babes. The girls flirt and tease him, but aren't going to ruin their friendships by crossing the line of physical intimacy. But then one day, things start to change.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   School   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Slow  

We had a normal day of school, and then the girls all came over to my house for a regular Friday hangout, orgy, and a movie, and then went home.

Everyone had a good time and got great orgasms, but I never actually fucked Sam. Zofi and Naimh both used Matty Junior on her, but she never got the real deal inside her. After the rest of the girls left and it was just Belle, Sam, and me, Sam made note of that fact.

“It’s a side effect of spending all week with him. Get used to it,” Belle laughed. “As long as you’re living here, you’re gonna be like day-old sushi to him on Fridays.”

Sam made a face, looking genuinely hurt. “Like what, he’s already been fucking me all week, got bored of me, and he’s looking for fresh pussy instead?”

“Try not to think of it like that,” Belle suggested. Over the last few months, I just realized he always went out of his way to shower extra attention on the other girls knowing that I would be staying overnight. Now since we’re both staying overnight, he’s putting extra focus on the other four. Everything ‘in balance’, right?”

Sam actually smiled and reached out to caress my cheek. “You’re so considerate, Matty.”

I tried to smile but sighed and turned away. I was the only one who knew the truth wasn’t so simple tonight.

Sam still ended up getting fucked later that evening, with me pounding her sweet pussy and blasting my pelvis against her bubble butt from behind while she ate Belle’s succulent snatch. After making the blonde climax on my dick, I almost violently tossed her away and buried myself into Belle’s super-tight twat. Cradling my little Annabelle’s body beneath me, I pummeled her into the mattress before pressing my prick all the way up against her cervical wall and plugging up her womb with all my creamy cum.

Since Sam didn’t go back to her own room afterwards, that turned out to be the first night I got to fall asleep with her in my arms since she’d moved in, although I woke up in the middle of the night and flipped over to spoon myself behind Belle instead.

In the morning I woke up to find Sam sucking on my schlong and we had a pleasant threesome. Belle crooned “out” and had me fill her gullet with all my sperm, and Matty’s Little Cumslut drank it all down with relish before going home to her dad.

After Belle left, I flopped back onto the couch and started flipping through TV channels. I didn’t actually have any great desire to watch anything; I just wanted to rest and recover before Alice showed up for her regular Saturday morning video gaming session.

Sam came over and snuggled up beside me on the couch, taking hold of my left arm and wrapping it around her body. “What are we watching?”

“I dunno yet. Haven’t found anything interesting.” I flipped aimlessly between Saturday morning cartoons, a baseball game, and SportsCenter. “What would you do on a Saturday morning?”

Sam shrugged. “Saturday mornings were usually my one time of the week to sleep in.”

“Well you could’ve slept in,” I drawled, still flipping channels. “Instead you woke up early and stuck my dick in your mouth.”

Sam giggled and replied, “Well if I hadn’t, Belle would’ve beaten me to it.”

“Oh, so it was a competition sort of thing.”

“Nah. Just a ‘I woke up needing to feel Matty’s dick in my mouth’ sort of thing.” She gave me a beaming smile.

I started to smile back but felt a pang in my heart, took a deep breath, and didn’t reply. Turning my attention back to the TV, I changed the channel again.

Sam reached up, took the remote from my hand to turn off the TV, and then tossed the remote onto the coffee table. Wrapping her arms around my neck, she leaned in and pressed her lips to mine. I sighed, returned the passion of her kiss for a brief moment, and then pulled my head back. Putting on a wry smirk, I asked, “Good lord, woman. Give a guy a rest. I had to satisfy six girls yesterday, you and Belle teamed up on me both last night AND this morning, and Alice will be here in less than an hour.”

Sam smirked. “Sounds like a rather ordinary Friday and Saturday combo for you.”

“Yeah, well, satisfying Belle alone on Friday night takes half as much energy as satisfying both Belle AND you.”

Sam sighed. “Well, I suppose I should let you rest up for Alice and all. I mean, I’ve got errands to run and my truck is due for an oil change.”

“Go for it. I don’t plan to leave this seat until Alice gets here. I need all the rest I can get.”

“Or...” Sam’s eyebrows waggled. “I let you and Alice partner up to dominate me on Tuesday. Maybe this morning WE can partner up and dominate her.”

I snorted. “Alice doesn’t have your affinity for being blindfolded and handcuffed. On the other hand, I suppose I could sit back and watch you try. It’s been a while since I’ve seen a good catfight.”

“Meow...” Sam bared her teeth and hooked her right hand into a claw. It was pretty hot. I chuckled at her, and a moment later she crawled back into my lap and started a new makeout session.

Good lord I loved kissing this woman, but once again I broke the liplock and sighed, “I’m serious. I need my rest.”

Fine,” Sam conceded with a sigh. She dismounted my lap and got up. I immediately reached forward and grabbed the TV remote. Moments later, the screen flared back to life.

I heard her start walking out of the room. I also heard her stop walking, and could picture in my mind’s eye the way she was looking back at me thoughtfully. I felt the urge to switch the TV back off, turn around, and invite such an incredible woman back into my lap so I could seal my lips over hers and never let go. But I resisted that urge, took a deep breath, and kept flipping channels.

And in the end, I heard Sam walk away and head up the stairs to her own room.


The bell rang, and when I opened the door, I was immediately struck by how insanely hot my Korean friend looked this morning. Today she wore a purple muscle tank top designed to look as if it had been painted on, with jagged Korean lettering that I couldn’t read across the chest. She also wore black spandex arm sleeves and her ever-present Golden State Warriors trucker hat. Below the waist, she wore what looked like black bikini bottoms and skintight black thigh-high leg warmers that left her ankles bare and really showed off the form of her athletically toned legs. Black low-top Chuck Taylors completed the look.

“Aww, no naked blonde kneeling on the floor this time?” Alice mock complained as she sauntered into the house.

“Still here,” Sam called as she came down the stairs. “I can get naked and kneeling pretty fast if you’d like.”

Alice laughed and waved her off, holding up a CD jewel case for DOA2. “I actually DO want to play video games today. You’re welcome to join in. Big-titted babes wearing revealing clothing trying to kick the crap out of each other.”

Sam laughed and turned her right hand into a claw. “Meow.”

I snorted immediately. Alice gave me a funny look, to which I replied, “I’ll explain later.”

Sam shrugged and said, “I’ll give it a shot.”

Twenty minutes later, I sighed and drawled, “It’s official. We finally found something Sam’s not good at. I think it’s time you went and got that oil change.”

“I can do this,” Sam growled in obvious frustration.

“It’s only been twenty minutes,” Alice reasoned with me. “And you’re not taking it easy on her.”

“She hasn’t beaten you, either.”

“Nor would I expect a newb to seriously challenge the Empress of Planet Playstation,” Alice chuckled. “If she wants, let her practice against the computer sometime.”

“No, no,” Sam sighed, setting down the controller. “I just started doing this to hang out with you guys. I don’t think I’m ever going to be the kind of girl to play by myself.”

“Maybe we should switch to something you’re actually good at,” Alice proposed. “Like stuffing Matty’s dick in your mouth.”

Sam pretended to muse on that. “She has a good point. I AM much better at giving blowjobs than playing video games. Proper resource management would suggest allocating human capital to their fields of expertise.”

“I’d tend to agree,” Alice added cheerfully.

“We haven’t actually gotten a chance to play yet,” I complained to Alice before turning back to Sam. “Alice and I have spent all our time trying to teach you.”

Sam blinked, her good mood evaporating. “You actually want to play the video game?”

I gestured back and forth between Alice and me. “That’s why we meet up like this every Saturday. I mean ... yeah, we end up fucking each other’s brains out eventually, but this is our gaming time.” And I added a look that wordlessly suggested, And you’re crashing it right now.

“Oh ... well...” Sam fumbled for a moment, surprised by my expression.

“Hey, nobody’s kicking you out,” Alice said gently while shooting me a hard look. “You’re welcome to stay and play with us.”

“No, no, I get it,” Sam said immediately as she stood up. “I do have a bunch of errands to run and my truck is due for an oil change.”

“An oil change can wait.”

“Really, I don’t want to get between you two.”

Alice giggled. “So long as your tongue is on my clit I’m perfectly happy for you to get between us.”

Sam cracked a grin at that. “Another time, perhaps. Matty obviously wants to play with you one-on-one this morning. I’ll catch you guys later.” With that, Sam waved goodbye and headed for the front door.

A minute later, she was gone, and Alice turned to me with an accusing glare. “What was THAT about?

I blinked. “What was what about?”

“Did something happen between you and Sam I don’t know about?”

“What? No. I’m serious, I wanted to game with you today.”

Alice gestured up and down her scantily-clad body and drawled, “I’m dressed like this and you want to play video games instead of having a threesome with that big-titted blonde who just walked out the door?”

“I happen to LIKE playing video games with you, remember? As for the big-titted blonde, she was here yesterday afternoon, last night, AND this morning.”

Alice blinked at me and frowned. “Are you like ... getting sick of Sam living with you or something?”

“Of course not.” I immediately averted my gaze over to the TV.

Alice mused on that. “I mean, you did seem to spend the least amount of time with her compared to all the other BTC girls for the last few months. Now all of a sudden she’s here 24/7 and fucking your brains out each and every day from what I can tell. So ... I guess it makes sense that you’re getting sick of her.”

“I’m NOT getting sick of Sam being around. She has errands to run, I want to play video games, and I just don’t really have the patience to keep trying to teach her right now, alright?”

Alice shrugged. “If you say so.”

“I say so. Now c’mon. Let’s re-start the game.”


For once, I really did want to play video games more than I wanted to have sex, while Alice seemed ready to start the “post-game activities” ten minutes after Sam left. We compromised by stripping off Alice’s tank top, bra, and bikini-cut bottoms. The arm sleeves and thigh-highs remained, as did her Chuck Taylors and the trucker hat. The Korean hottie wound up impaled on my upright prick, just sort of slowly gyrating her tight pussy around my upright pole while we continued battling each other. I rather enjoyed how the more intense the fight on-screen became, the more she clenched her inner muscles around me.

An hour and a half later, Sam opened the door and came inside while Alice and I were still slumped together across the family room couch, panting in the afterglow. We hadn’t fucked that entire time, just the one round at the beginning and the one round we’d finished just now, separated by more gaming. In fact, my shorts were still around my left ankle and Alice had never undressed any further either.

“Hey guys. Need me to clean out a creampie?” Sam asked rather eagerly as she came into the family room.

Alice made a face and apologized, “Sorry. I titty-fucked the first load out for a pearl necklace, which is long-gone by now. And I swallowed the one he just blew.”

“No worries.” Sam chuckled and waved us off, like it was no big deal.

But I’d seen the look of disappointment on her face before her façade came up.

I felt a brief pang of guilt, but swallowed it and turned my focus to Alice. Drawing my best friend into a hot kiss, I let her passion overwhelm my remorse, and by the time we separated to breathe, Sam had already left the room.

After Alice and I cleaned up and got dressed, Alice went to find Sam and invited her out to lunch with us. The three of us grabbed some food at a nearby strip mall that had plentiful shaded tables in a nice courtyard and we had a pleasant conversation. But after the meal was over, I asked Alice to drop off Sam back at home as I had some of my own errands to run.

In theory, dinner would have just been between me and Sam since Belle had weekend dinners with her dad and Mother was always out, but on Friday I had talked to Mari and asked her out on a “date”. I picked her up from her house, spoke to her parents for about fifteen minutes, and then we headed out to a nice restaurant. I wined and dined my luscious Latina (well “dined” anyway), giving her my undivided attention and focus in a way I could never do with five other BTC girls around. Meanwhile, Sam arranged to go have dinner with Zofi’s family.

Sam’s SUV was back in the driveway before Mari and I returned, but after having a pleasant evening with my angel I wanted to continue giving her my undivided attention and focus. We’d even arranged with Belle to stay home tonight rather than join us, weekend or not. Belle, of course, was more than happy to let her bestie have me all to herself for a night. I carried Mari bridal-style up the stairs and into my bedroom, shutting it and locking the door. And the door remained locked even after Mari’s and my cries of passion died out.

That night marked the first time since she’d moved in that Sam DIDN’T join me in bed (in this case, she couldn’t join me).

Mari and I woke up fairly early and had a morning quickie. We headed downstairs before Mother had even started on brunch, and Mother informed me (rather tersely) that Belle and Sam had gone out for their Sunday morning run but had not yet returned.

By now, the standard Sunday itinerary had been for the girls to have their long run, brunch with Mother, and then a mid-day threesome. I sort of blew that up this day because instead of waiting for the girls to return, I drove Mari home and then called up Naimh to ask if we could meet up.

The horny freckled redhead was of course happy to hook up, and we met in a grocery store parking lot so she could hop in my van and we could take an impromptu drive out to the Bay. We wound up at Coyote Point Recreation Area, hiking along the coastline and watching airplanes land at San Francisco airport.

We also found an out of the way place to park on an unused service road by the marina, lowered the van’s back seats, and got jiggy with it. Naimh and I wound up getting dinner together as well, and when I returned her to grocery store parking lot, she gave me a sweet and tender kiss, thanking her “non-boyfriend” for the impromptu date.

Sam was already in her room studying when I got back, and we fell asleep in our own beds. This time, my bedroom door remained unlocked. But Sam still didn’t come join me in bed, and I woke up Monday morning alone. Of course, she wasn’t supposed to come slip into my bed, and had even stated that she wouldn’t do it anymore (although obviously, she had continued for a least a little bit). Still, I found that I missed her presence, and spent a long several minutes gently rubbing my palm over the empty space on pillow beside me where her head would have been.

At breakfast, Sam was uncharacteristically cold. I felt bad, recognizing that she’d probably gotten used to a certain level of intimacy with me over the past week and could perhaps even feel a little rejected the way I’d been treating her this past weekend. I was reminded of my own feelings around that period when Sam always seemed busy doing other things that culminated in me freaking out that she’d gone on a date with another guy. In this case, I HAD gone on a date with another girl (two actually).

But while I could see that I was hurting her, I knew I was doing what I needed to do. And that resolve kept me going.

Otherwise, Monday felt routine. We went to school, and Sam acted completely normally with me, so I started to feel better that I wasn’t traumatizing her or anything. She drove herself to school planning to take care of “stuff”, whatever that might be. Meanwhile, Naimh came over in the afternoon for Neevie Monday to pick up right where we’d left off Sunday afternoon, and to my surprise, Zofi came with her - her dance class had gotten cancelled when the teacher called in sick.

Naimh and Zofi together always made for a really fun pairing. The nympho redhead Anal Queen of the BTC of course wanted me to leave a massive load deep within the darkest depths of her bowels, and Zofi came pretty spectacularly with Naimh fingerbanging her wet box while simultaneously giving the lissome brunette a rimjob. It was enough to let me believe Zofi might actually let me in her backdoor someday. But even that pleasant thought could only distract me for so long, and after the pair of them went home, I found myself wondering where Sam was and what she was doing.

She came home eventually of course. Mother also came home early, Belle and her dad came over as well, and the five of us had dinner together. After the meal wrapped up, Sam went into her room to study (AP Exams were coming up the first week of May), and we fell asleep in our own beds.

I woke up alone again on Tuesday.

At least Sam wasn’t uncharacteristically cold. She was pleasant enough, held my arm walking between our shared first and second periods, and treated me much the same way she’d always treated me before she’d moved into my house.

But every now and again I’d catch her staring at me, a hurt expression in her eyes. Of course, the instant I looked up at her, her mask slammed down over her true face like a brick wall, and everything would go right back to normal. I tried not to let it bother me. I tried to keep my focus on what I believed to be the greater good. At least from the way everyone else acted around us, I figured that nobody else had noticed Sam’s little looks.

But I figured wrong.


Alice came over Tuesday afternoon and met me with a casual fist bump. She was still dressed in her school clothes and nonchalantly sauntered into the family room. It was clear that sex was not at the forefront of her mind, which was just as well because I wasn’t particularly in the mood myself.

Dropping her backpack, Alice scrutinized my face for a moment before declaring, “I think we need to fire up DOA2 first. Neither of us looks in any condition to start doing homework.”

“You read my mind,” I said with a sigh and flopped heavily onto the couch. Alice turned on the console and then handed me a controller.

Minutes later, both of us were button-mashing while watching digital big-titted babes wearing revealing clothing try to kick the crap out of each other. And then something odd happened.

I mean, I’d played the video game enough times that you’d think it wouldn’t have such a titillating effect on me. And I’d had sex with real, living big-titted babes enough times that the poorly-rendered 3D model video game vixens shouldn’t be able to get a rise out of me. And yet, watching Ayane and Tina Armstrong just sort of jiggle around in their fighting stances somehow got me to pop a woody in my shorts.

Alice glanced over a couple of minutes later and noticed the tent when I shifted uncomfortably on the couch. With a smirk, she drawled, “Is that your way of saying it’s time to turn off the game?”

“Sorry. Thing’s got a mind of its own today.”

“When’s the last time you came?”

I arched an eyebrow, not expecting such a direct question. But with the game paused on the character select screen, Alice kept staring at me, clearly waiting for an answer.

“Yesterday, with Neevie and Zofi,” I finally confirmed. “Why?”

“I thought you said Sam kept slipping into your bed every morning.”

“That was last week.”

“She’s not doing it anymore?”

I shrugged. “She said she’d stop, and she stopped.”

Setting the controller aside, Alice slipped off the couch, knelt in front of me, and reached for my waistband.

“Whoa, whoa. I wasn’t asking you to like service me or anything.”

“I know you weren’t. But the idea’s in my head now.”

I let Alice pull down my shorts, reveal my throbbing erection waving upward like a reed in the wind, and then swiftly swallow half of it at once. She hummed as she sucked, using her right hand to twist around the exposed inches while bobbing her head up and down in my lap while I set the controller down and slumped spinelessly against the backrest.

A minute later though, Alice popped off my prick and used both hands to stroke my joystick. “So what IS going on with you and Sam right now? You two were getting so lovey-dovey last week, and then there was that really odd Saturday morning when you practically kicked her out of the house.”

I frowned and muttered defensively, “I didn’t kick her out of the house.”

Alice took a lollipop lick at my knob and remarked, “You pretty much kicked her out of the house saying you’d rather play video games with me.”

“I DID want to play video games with you. I LIKE playing video games with you.”

“Over and above having a big-titted blonde cramming your big dick up her asshole?”

“There’s a time and place for everything.”

Alice frowned, took another long lick at my dick and bobbed her head up and down for a minute. But after pulling off and sighing in frustration, she finally stood up and started peeling her jeans and panties off. I was confused. Her facial expression was one of annoyance but she was clearly getting herself naked for the explicit purpose of sex, and less than a minute later the Korean babe settled her knees to either side of my hips and slowly lowered herself down around my upright shaft.

“That’s better,” Alice pronounced. “Couldn’t continue the conversation with my mouth full.”

“Belle does this a lot.”

“I’ll bet.” Alice smirked and clenched her pussy muscles around my prick, giving it a welcoming hug. “Now where were we?”

“You were gonna spin around reverse-cowgirl so we can keep playing?” I ventured.

Alice shot me a look and shook her head. “How in the world are you getting sick of Sam? Did she like ... become clingy or something?”

“What? No. I just told you she’s not slipping into my bed every morning anymore. She spends her evenings studying in her room. Yesterday she was gone all afternoon and we only saw each other at dinnertime. She’s definitely not clingy.”

“Then what is it? You just used to having this big house all to yourself and now that you’ve got a semi-permanent houseguest you’re feeling an invasion of your private domain?”

“No, not at all. I’ve never been territorial about this place. I mean, you’re welcome to move in if you want.”

“Then what is it?”

“I’m not getting sick of Sam.”

Alice gave me a more serious look. “Then what IS it?”

I sighed and shook my head. The topic of conversation wasn’t exactly arousing, but Alice’s tight snatch was still wrapped around my shaft and she undulated her body enough to keep Mr. Happy interested. A moment later, she reached underneath the back of her t-shirt, unsnapped her bra, and then removed both articles to leave herself completely naked in my lap.

My eyes quickly popped open wide at the sight of her large, firm melons, and my tongue slid across my upper lip in anticipation of suckling on a pink teat. But Alice quickly covered up both breasts with her hands.

“Not until you tell me the truth,” she admonished.

“Weaponizing your assets? What have you done with the real Alice?” I marveled in surprise, playfully darting my head down left and right trying to get around her hands.

“I’m learning,” she enthused with a smirk, dodging me by shifting her torso around. The net effect was that she had to really work her ab muscles, which ultimately squeezed my dick that much more pleasantly.

I sighed and leaned back. “There’s really nothing fancy going on. Belle said it best: I’m keeping the BTC ‘in balance’. Sam and I literally had sex every single day from her moving in on Sunday night until a Saturday morning threesome with Belle. That’s not balanced. I did the same thing on Fridays to pay extra attention to the rest of you knowing Belle would be staying overnight and I could make it up to her later.”

“So you kicked her out of the house so you could focus on me?” Alice set her hands on my shoulders and cocked her head to the side. Her tits were now undefended, but I’d stopped trying to get my mouth around them.

“Well, she WAS distracting us from our gaming session together.”

“Maybe. But then, she could’ve watched us for a while and then joined in when we started fucking. I mean, I was already thinking about you kneeling here in front of the couch pounding my pussy while she sat next to us so I could suck on her fat nipples.”

“But I’d feel obligated to service her too. The way it worked out, you got all of my focus.”

“I suppose that makes sense ... IF it’s the entire truth.” Alice read my eyes. “And even if it is, this isn’t something you’ve cooperatively agreed on with her. From my angle, it looks like you unilaterally decided to just push her aside and she’s not happy about it.”

I winced. “It’s not that I like pushing her aside, but it’s what’s best for the BTC. I did the same thing when Belle got a little too clingy.”

“So you think Sam IS getting clingy.”

“No, sorry, let’s not get the two of them mixed up. Sam’s not being clingy, but she is ... around ... and I want to nip things in the bud before feelings get hurt.”

“Then why haven’t you just SAID that to her? I see the little looks she gives you, and I’m not the only one. If you said plainly that you’re just trying to keep everyone ‘in balance’, I think she’d agree with you and would stop feeling so rejected.”

“You’re probably right.”

“Of course I am. Alice is always right.”

I snorted and rolled my eyes just before she took my head and gave me a quick kiss. Clenching her inner muscles around me, Alice wrapped her arms around my neck and shifted forward, bringing her big bosoms right up against my face. I happily noshed on a proffered teat, teasing the eraser-sized nub with the tip of my tongue before sucking in a good chunk of titflesh and inhaling deeply.

But before we really got going, Alice bopped me on the head. “Talk to her. Tonight.”

Still with a mouthful of mammary material, I nodded my agreement.

And then she started riding me.


Sam didn’t come home for dinner, so I went over to Belle’s and ate with her and her dad. I was in my bedroom just after 7pm when I heard her come in, walk straight down the hall, and go into the guest room without stopping. Moments later, the door closed.

Taking a deep breath, I closed my own book and went over to her room. I knocked, announced myself, and when she answered, “Come in,” I opened the door and went inside.

Wordlessly, I rolled back Sam’s chair away from her folding table/desk. She looked up at me in surprise but didn’t resist as I took her head in my hands and bent over to give her a sweet kiss. She whimpered just a bit into my mouth before wrapping her arms around my shoulders and returning my kiss with fervent passion. A moment later, I scooped her up in my arms and carried her over to the bed, where I sat down on the edge while the gorgeous blonde remained sideways in my lap as we continued to make out.

Eventually, though, we had to break for air. Her eyes were a little hollow, and I noticed the way her dark roots were coming in; she was probably due for a fresh dye-job. Overall, she looked a little haggard, and while I knew her current state of distress was probably due far more to her estrangement from her parents, I couldn’t help but believe my own recent detachment had something to do with it as well.

“I’m sorry,” I stated apologetically. “I’ve been neglecting you.”

Sam searched my eyes, took a deep breath, and gave me a measured look. “I think I understand why.”

Panic set in. Did she really understand? Did she really know the truth?

“I had dinner with Zofi today and we talked about it. I mean, I wish you’d just told me instead of cutting me off without warning, but I get it. You and I were getting a little too close together and out of balance, so you pulled back. It’s just like Belle said about you not paying me or her much attention on Friday so you could focus on the other four.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.