The Big Tits Club - Cover

The Big Tits Club

Copyright© 2021 by bluedragon

Chapter 32: Valentines II

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 32: Valentines II - A virgin high school teenager is the 'safe' guy friend for six beautiful, busty babes. The girls flirt and tease him, but aren't going to ruin their friendships by crossing the line of physical intimacy. But then one day, things start to change.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   School   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Slow  

At first, Naimh just fidgeted with her fingers, but after a minute of trying to gather her thoughts, she had to get up and start pacing around the family room instead. Once on the move, she glanced back at me, explaining, “Dad got this job here in the States and told me we were moving. But I was in love and impetuous and I didn’t want to leave Conor. So I told my parents they could fly off to America and I’d stay behind to live with Conor’s family.” Naimh paused and grimaced at me. “They didn’t take the idea very well.”

“I’ll bet.”

Naimh sighed and continued pacing. “Dad said I was still his daughter and I had no choice in the matter. When they made it clear we were moving to America whether I liked it or not, I told them, ’Imigh leat!’. Not verbatim, but you get the idea.”

I nodded.

“I packed a bag and stormed out of the house.” Naimh sighed. “Conor’s parents were surprised and, honestly, rather sympathetic to my parents. But he and I threatened to BOTH move out and find an apartment together, and they agreed to let me stay for a while ... at least until we got things sorted. At the time, I was convinced I was going to stay with him forever.”

I frowned, thinking about what Mari had told me about Naimh still missing her boyfriend back in Ireland. I used to think he was just another teenaged boy she’d dated for a while. To realize how close they’d actually been made me stop and think about the strength of my own relationship with her.

“Dad wanted to get the authorities involved,” she continued. “He was all about barking orders, citing my age and how I had no legal right to refuse him. I insisted that even if he somehow forced me to come home and move, I’d fly back to Ireland as soon as I turned eighteen and never speak to him again for the rest of my life. Mam wanted to talk to me though, and she got through to me in a way Dad couldn’t. I missed my family. Dad could be hard, but he’s still my dad. I loved being with Conor, but in the end I was literally forced to choose between him and my parents. And when it all came down to it...”

She paused, took a deep breath, and exhaled slowly.

“You chose your parents,” I finished for her.

Wiping away the tears trickling down her cheeks, Naimh swallowed thickly and nodded.

“And if you were able to let go of Conor to keep your family, there’s no way you’d leave them to come live with me.”

Naimh frowned. “It’s not about you, Matty.”

“No, I’m sorry if that came out wrong; I never meant to imply this was about me. I just meant: it’s clear that your relationship with Conor meant a great deal to you, and you’re still feeling the pain of losing him even now. The sex we have is incredible, but so far that’s the extent of our relationship, and I already know what you feel for me can’t compare to what you felt for him. Maybe not even to what you still feel for him.

Naimh sighed. “I’ve known Conor since we were eight. I’ve known you for less than a year. I’m not trying to compare the two of you.”

I nodded. “I’m sorry for suggesting you abandon your family to come live with me. It was an off-the-cuff suggestion.”

“You had no idea my history with my parents and me. You don’t need to apologize.”

“Still, I can be sorry for hurting you, even if unintentionally.”

Naimh exhaled, folded her arms across her chest, and shook her head. “When Dad realized I had fallen in love, it brought up the old wounds. He’s still hurt that I chose to leave home in the first place, which is why he put me on lockdown. He’s testing me to see if I’ll obey him or rebel. And to be honest, he already suspects that the boy I’m seeing is you. You’re the only one he knows I’ve spent any time with because of the Tahoe trip.”

“So what’s the plan then? Stay under your dad’s thumb and try to work a relationship without weekends, evenings, or any real alone time? Wait until he relaxes a bit, convince him you’re not going to abandon the family just because you’re an 18-year-old girl who wants to date, and hope he’ll let up on the moratorium before you go to college?”

Naimh shook her head. “That’s just it. He’s already said his deadline is when I go off to college. He said that even though I’m eighteen, as long as I live under his roof he doesn’t want me dating again. To him, it’s only asking for a few months for me to remain his baby bird before I fly off and leave the nest.”

“Those may be the only months we have.”

“I know.” She looked pained.

“And there’s no chance we can convince him to let you date me?”

She shook her head.

“But you’re okay with hiding me from them?”

“Well I’m not breaking up with you.”

I exhaled slowly. “We’re soooo gonna get caught.”

“Maybe. But that’s my risk to take, not yours.”

“I guess.” I took another deep breath and exhaled slowly. “So it looks like we’re stuck with this routine. Weekday afternoons when we can. No nights or weekends. You realize we never even got to see the sunset the way you wanted?”

She closed her eyes and looked ready to cry. “Yeah, I know. But it’s better than not seeing you at all. I’ll take what I can get.”

“If that’s really the case, I think that asking the girls for one afternoon a week alone together really isn’t asking for so much. They’ll understand.”

Naimh pursed her lips. “Maybe you’re right.”

“I know I am. But we’ll make the best of this. We’ll make time to have these kinds of conversations. We’ll make time to explore our intimacy in ways that don’t involve my big dick pounding into one of your holes.”

“Your fat, amazing, ecstasy-inducing cock plunging deep into my body over and over and over again.” Naimh smirked and pulled her eyes away from my crotch. She stared at the ceiling, muttering, “Valentine’s. Friends. Don’t ruin the plan.”

I chuckled and sighed. “I love you, Neevie. I want to make this relationship work. I don’t know yet if we’re gonna be forever or just until the BTC goes its separate ways at the end of the year. I don’t know if I’m ever going to make you feel the same depth of love you felt for Conor. But we started this relationship understanding that we wanted to make the most of what little time we have, that neither of us wanted to regret not at least trying. So I’m trying. And I enjoy what we have so far, don’t you?”

She gave me a soft smile. “You know I do.”

I opened up my arms to her, and she swiftly came to cuddle up against me.

“I love you, too, Matty. Even if we’re limited on time, we’re gonna make this work.”

I rubbed her spine and kissed the top of her head. “Yes, we are.”


Being a weekday, I still went over to Belle’s house to make dinner. She took note of my contemplative state, asked what was going on, and I wound up explaining everything about Naimh, her parents, and her ex-boyfriend Conor.

Belle pursed her lips. “Neevie said way back in the beginning that you reminded her of him. Maybe that explains the instant attraction.”

I popped my eyebrows. “So I’m her rebound?”

Belle snorted. “You didn’t get together until she’d been here for what, ten months? Almost a year? If her feelings were nothing more than a rebound, she wouldn’t have stayed infatuated with you for that long.”

“I suppose.”

Belle didn’t look convinced by my answer. I didn’t feel convinced by my answer. She stopped to wash her hands and then came over to wrap her arms around my midsection, hugging me tightly and pressing her cheek into my chest. I immediately felt better for the hug, sighed as I relaxed, and rubbed her head tenderly.

Belle looked up at me but didn’t release her hug. “It sounds like what Neevie had with her ex-boyfriend was very special, and it hurt her a lot to move away to a different country. No doubt a piece of her heart still belongs to him. But I know that she genuinely cares about you and sincerely wants your relationship to work on its own merits.”

I nodded. “I hope so.”

“Hey...” Belle raised her eyebrows. “The easy thing to do in her situation would be to forget the whole ‘dating’ thing, just be one of the BTC girls, and have fun with you like the rest of us. The fact that she’s willing to disobey her parents’ wishes and keep dating you in secret speaks volumes about how important you are to her. Don’t forget that.”

I managed a smile and bent down to peck her.

Belle grinned and flashed me a pixie wink. As she let go of me, she rubbed my crotch for a moment and returned to her meal prep. “I suppose I should actually be grateful you two ended up having such a heavy conversation. I half-expected those three to wring you dry and leave nothing but a desiccated husk for the rest of us tonight.”

I chuckled. “Neevie was very clear about only pulling two loads out of me and quote, ‘Not ruining the plan’. Or maybe I should say ‘Misty’ was very clear.”

Belle smirked at my tone. “So you liked the costumes? That was all Neevie, by the way. Your girlfriend has the BEST ideas.”

“Yeah, definitely.” I arched an eyebrow. “Are the three of you doing something like that?”

“What? You wanna see me, Sam, and Zofi dress up as hot video game girls so you can have your way with us?”

“Well obviously...” I replied wolfishly, but held up a hand and added, “But I promise I won’t be disappointed if you guys don’t dress up.”

Belle snorted. “What, you think Sam would back down from a challenge like that? It’s like you don’t know her at all!”

I blinked. “So the three of you ARE dressing up? Which characters?”

My pixie grinned. “Wait and find out.”


Speculating on what costumes Belle, Sam, and Zofi would show up wearing did wonders for distracting me from thoughts about Naimh’s parental situation. Belle and I wrapped up dinner with her dad, I headed back to my own house, and I chugged a 64-ounce Gatorade before taking a nap. I figured I’d need as much rest as I could get.

I’d set an alarm to wake me at 6:55pm since the girls told me they’d arrive at 7:00pm. But something tickled my balls, and with a start, I jerked awake.

Nobody grunted and I didn’t shove my dick an inch into a girl’s throat. Instead, my eyes flew open to see three new video game vixens in my bedroom, one of them with my dick in her hand.

Sam was instantly recognizable as Cammy from Street Fighter. She wore a red beret, and her fine blonde hair was pulled into twin braided pigtails. She wore a green thong leotard with a mock turtleneck, red fingerless gloves, and black boots.

Zofi was also immediately recognizable as Lara Croft from Tomb Raider in a tight high-neck baby blue tank top that molded itself to her curves like a second skin and super-short khaki shorts. Her dark hair was pulled back into a single braid with artfully loose front bangs. She also wore weightlifting gloves and hiking boots, but it was the round-lens sunglasses perched on the end of her nose that really completed the look for me.

But as great as all these outfits had been throughout the day, Belle’s costume blew me away. True, Alice’s kunoichi outfit had required customization, but pretty much everyone else was able to use off-the-shelf items like solid-color tank tops, shorts, and gloves.

Belle had been transformed. From the ground up, my little pixie started with black boots and purple leggings. Over the top of the purple leggings was a black one-piece swimsuit that as far as I could tell, she had snipped off the shoulder straps, made several cuts in the fabric to expose obscene amounts of her breasts, and had to have taped what fabric was left in place in order to keep the material stuck to her creamy white orbs and not fall down. And doing all that was the easy part.

She’d found a teal-colored wig that hung most of the way down her back and trimmed the bangs to a perfectly even line across her forehead. She wore a headband with bat wings thrust upward and to the sides, and finished off with two more large fabric bat wings that somehow sprouted off from the small of her back.

Morrigan Aensland from Darkstalkers.

Sam was the one stroking my erection, but my eyes were fixated on Belle. I blinked wide-eyed as I drank in her outfit from top to bottom and shook my head before muttering, “WOW.”

Belle preened but held up a finger. “Before you go giving me compliments, I would be remiss to not give credit where credit is due. Neevie made the whole costume for me. Like I said, this whole dressing up thing was her idea.”

“I will definitely remember to thank her later.” I started eyeing all three of the girls, trying to decide exactly how much of their costumes I could leave on. Sam’s thong leotard would be pretty easy to access. Zofi’s shorts could come off. But Belle? “Uh, how badly do you want to keep that costume intact?”

My impish pixie grinned, perhaps sensing my train of thought. “Well I’m not planning to use it for Halloween, if that’s your question.”

I grinned. “Lucky me.”


So I’ve already spelled out an incredible orgy with three hot chicks dressed up as video game vixens. You don’t need me to do that again, do you?

Okay fine, but I’m gonna keep it brief.

The four of us probably stayed up later than we should have on a school night. Then again, I no longer needed to worry about pacing myself or conserving energy for a later trio of girls, the nap had done wonders to refresh me...

... and Sam spiked my drink.

Again.

You remember Tahoe, don’t you? Turned out Naimh needn’t have worried about saving me for the other girls.

I didn’t realize anything was different until after I rabbit-humped Cammy to a simultaneous orgasm. The bodacious blonde had been flat on her back across my bed, the red beret gone but her outfit otherwise completely intact as I simply pulled the strap of her leotard aside and hammered the hell out of her before splooging deep inside her pussy. Morrigan had been quick to go after the creampie, and I’d staggered back to sit down in my desk chair to catch my breath. That’s when Lara Croft cocked her head, pulled her sunglasses down from the tip of her nose to get an unobstructed look, and observed, “You’re not going soft at all.”

I frowned, flicked my own prick with my index finger, and found that yes, it was still as hard as a rock. I put two and two together quickly and hollered, “SAAAAM!?!

Still a bit in a post-orgasmic daze and seriously distracted by the teal-haired succubus slurping sweet semen out of her succulent snatch, the pigtailed blonde flopped her head over to me with a deliriously confused expression on her face. “Wha--?”

“Did you give me another one of your dad’s pills?”

Cammy started giggling, didn’t answer me, and instead pushed Morrigan’s face a little deeper into her crotch.

Lara shrugged and drawled, “Works for me.” She quickly worked down her khaki shorts, bent herself over my desk, and rubbed her own buttcheeks invitingly.

Hey, use it or lose it. I quickly got off the chair, centered myself at Lara’s ... uh ... center ... from behind, and smoothly pushed myself in. She gasped and shivered feeling me fill her up inch by inch. And in the end, I bent over her lithe body, covered the backs of her hands with my own, and interlaced our fingers. Kissing the base of her neck where her dark brown ponytail fell to the side, I broke character long enough to murmur, “Hello, mój skarbie.”

“Mmm, hello darling,” she replied warmly. And then she began to buck her body back at me.

We made love like that for what felt like a long time, my chest pressed against her back, our hands clasped together, and my lips on her neck. Having just cum minutes earlier, I didn’t feel any need to pop off. I’d already fucked both of the other two (having ripped a hole in Morrigan’s purple tights in order to gain access to her pussy prior to pounding Cammy), and now wanted to focus entirely on Lara.

I pumped the Tomb Raider’s tight twat and ground myself against her ass while sucking on her neck and shoulders, but in the end it was Cammy who got Lara off. I have no idea what the other two girls were doing on my bed the entire time I was fucking Lara, but in the end the blonde showed up, reached around to start frigging Lara’s clit, and gave the exquisitely beautiful brunette a sweet kiss on the lips.

In response, I felt her inner muscles spasming around my cock with orgasmic joy.

With a smile, I pulled out of the busty Tomb Raider and immediately got yanked back to the bed by Morrigan. The teal-haired succubus tried to toss me into the middle of the mattress, but she had neither the leverage nor the strength to really get me that far. But I took the hint and scooted back anyway while she climbed right after me, pulled aside the strap of her black suit to expose the rip in her purple tights, and slowly sank her pussy back down onto throbbing dick.

I played with her big bat wings a bit, amused by the whole ensemble. It turned out that she really did have to use “boob tape” to keep the top in place, not that I really wanted her to keep the top in place. There was a small heart cutout in the midsection. At the bustline, the black fabric had been more or less cut into two triangles that extended high enough to cover her nipples but otherwise left her big breasts exposed on both sides. And once I peeled those triangles down and likewise peeled away the boob tape, the petite babe’s perky titties were freely available to my hungry mouth and eager hands.

The teal-haired succubus with the ultra-tight pussy humped herself up and down in my lap. A minute later, Lara and Cammy tumbled onto the bed beside us, and that’s when the group of us truly became a “foursome”.

Lara’s naked butt was within reach of me as she and Cammy made out with each other face-to-face. Twisting slightly, I grabbed her ass and yanked it over to my face. The angle was a little awkward, but once I raised her leg out of the way I was able to cram my head between her thighs and start licking away while she squealed and shuddered in ecstasy. Cammy got into the idea and she spun herself around to cram Lara’s head between her thighs, and soon enough the beautiful brunette was going to town licking the blonde. Finally, Cammy crooked a finger and beckoned little Morrigan down so the two of them could swap spit and make out. At the same time, I felt Cammy’s hand work down to buzz the petite girl’s clit and fondle her naked tits, which only made Morrigan fuck me even harder.

The four of us pulsed together like that in a circle of lust that started to transform itself every few minutes. At some point Morrigan came on me, and then came off me, and my throbbing erection got swallowed by Cammy’s sucking mouth instead. But Morrigan merely scooted forward to sit on my face while Lara sat up to grab the little succubus’ head in her hands so they could exchange tongue-filled kisses straight above me.

I really liked watching those two together.

Morrigan and Lara got into a scorching hot sixty-nine while I sat up, parked Cammy on all fours in front of me and started pounding away at her pussy from behind.

After the blonde climaxed, the other two rolled me onto my back and gave me a tandem blowjob that included a lot of them making out with each other across my dickhead until Lara sat up, tucked my cock into her cleavage beneath the super-tight blue tank top, and gave me a titfuck I’ll never forget. She even reached over to the nightstand to put the round-lens sunglasses back on to complete the fantasy.

Still, I wasn’t anywhere near cumming. Already three ejaculations down this afternoon and feeling a strange chemical buzz in my loins, I felt like fucking. So after yanking myself out of Lara Croft’s tank top cleavage, I slammed little Morrigan onto her back and started drilling straight down into her while planting both palms on her bare boobies.

The petite pixie currently pinned to the mattress by my pile-driving prick squealed like a stuck pig beneath my unrelenting assault. Cammy decided to muffle Morrigan’s cries by smothering the little one with her wet pussy. Lara grabbed my head and started making out with me again while I used one hand to titillate her throbbing clitty. And finally when I decided I was ready to cum, I got seized by a new idea and dismounted the bed, grabbing Cammy along the way.

I manhandled the busty blonde bombshell onto her back across my bed but with her head hanging upside-down over the edge. I physically opened her mouth and held it that way while feeding every inch of my fat dick into her gaping hole and into her throat. She choked a little at my entrance but managed to still breathe, and I held myself at full depth that way just a few seconds longer than would be comfortable before pulling myself back and letting her gasp for air.

She grinned an upside-down grin for me. I knew every now and again she loved me forcing her just a little bit.

“One of you start going down on her,” I snapped, pointing to Cammy’s pussy. Lara was quick to jump into action, settling herself between the blonde’s thighs and licking away. Meanwhile, I tugged at the stretchy fabric at the neckline of the green thong leotard, having to work pretty hard to get it down past her shoulders. She helped, and a moment later her big 36DD boobs were on full display with the green fabric bunched up around her waist. And after palming those massive melons, I lined up my dick with her mouth and pushed myself inside again.

Cammy made little “glug, glug” noises while I palmed her tits and fucked her face. She choked just a little and started tearing up a bit, but every time I pulled out she just gasped and hungrily grabbed for more. Twice, I was about to pull out when she reached back with both hands to grab my ass and keep her own face fully-skewered for a few extra seconds.

Meanwhile, Morrigan sat beside us moaning up a storm, fingering her own pussy and squeezing her own tits. All the while, Lara continued munching away so that Cammy actually climaxed again before I did, and the way her entire body tensed up did INCREDIBLE things to my dick in her throat.

Finally I couldn’t hold back any longer, and squeezing her big titties I slammed myself in to full depth and roared as I started pumping globs of jism straight into the sexy Street Fighter’s stomach. But she started choking after the first two shots so I yanked myself out and stroked my own shaft, hosing down her beautiful face while she gasped for oxygen and squeezed her eyes shut to avoid getting salty semen in an eyeball.

Little Cumslut Morrigan of course quickly went after my impromptu Jackson Pollock painting, and then Lara Croft climbed onto her best friend to join in, licking up sperm and snowballing it into Cammy’s mouth.

Still, my erection never flagged.

That’s when Morrigan held up the bottle of lube and pronounced, “You’ve cum in her pussy, and you’ve cum in her mouth. I think Cammy needs a trifecta tonight.”

I grinned. “Sounds like fun.”

But Morrigan wasn’t finished yet. She leaned in, hugged me close, and pulled me down so she could whisper straight into my ear.

“I’m staying here tonight. My dad knows. I’m gonna masturbate watching you violate Cammy’s tight asshole. We’ll send the girls home. And then?” The little pixie in the bat wings pulled back to stare directly into my eyes. “Sam gave me a bigger plug than the ones I’ve been using. I’m gonna sleep all night with it in my teeny little butt, and in the morning, you’re gonna pull the plug out of me and finally fit your entire cock in my ass.”


Okay fine, this isn’t really brief. Sue me.

Anyway, despite Morrigan’s insistence on me giving Cammy a trifecta, the very thought of at last burying every last inch of Matty-dick into Annabelle-ass had me so horny that I tossed the half-naked teal-haired succubus onto her back, spent a minute cramming every last inch of my big dick into her snug little snatch, and then started humping her into the mattress.

Meanwhile, after snowballing the last of my sperm with her best friend, Lara rolled the hot blonde over onto her back, slid down to the end of the bed, and dove face-first into the busty babe’s pink pussy, pulling aside the green strap of that tight leotard and slithering her long tongue as far as she could up her best friend’s vaginal canal.

Now it’s been suggested to me that while I’m always keen to describe in vivid Technicolor how awesome it feels to slam my big dick in and out of one or more of a hot babe’s holes in all its pulpy glory, I don’t quite provide the same level of detail when the girls play around with each other. So let’s try to rectify that for just a minute.

Sam and Zofi had been best friends for a long time, and while I can’t pretend to know exactly how long they’d been “experimenting” with each other, I can state with confidence that they were well-practiced in the Sapphic arts of pleasuring one another. Not content to just eat out her best friend, Zofi walked the fingers of her right hand up across Sam’s bare belly to trace those manicured fingernails across sensitive skin, scratch puffy nipples, and even just grip and maul the blonde’s big boobs. Meanwhile, her left hand rubbed her lover’s thigh, inching closer and closer to the center of her pleasure before teasing Sam’s taint, thumbing the soon-to-be-sodomized girl’s clenched sphincter, and finally pushing first one, then two, and ultimately three fingers into the pulsing pink pussy beneath her chin.

While I couldn’t see exactly what techniques Zofi used to orally please Sam, I could see the way the blonde whimpered and moaned and slid her fingers into her best friend’s dark hair, tugging that exquisitely beautiful face tighter against her crotch while writhing in sinuous sensuality across my mattress. Don’t ask me how or when, but Cammy had found her red beret and put it back on, and I found myself staring at her blissful beauty while she bit her lip, clenched her eyes, and eventually cried out her climax.

Even then, they two of them were only just beginning. After wiping the wet girlcum off her face with the back of her hand, Zofi slithered up her best friend’s body, pulling her tight blue tank top up to her armpits so that she could drag her heavy boobs and hard nipples across the blonde’s sensitive skin. Their big tits crashed together and split so that four breasts ended up mashed together side-by-side (uh, by-side-by-side). The way they kissed was unlike any kiss I’d ever shared with either of them. I happened to know just how deeply Zofi was in love with Sam, even if Sam herself didn’t know yet. That knowledge made me pay close attention to the way Zofi gave herself over completely to the kiss and stared down into her BFF’s eyes with a look of adoration I’d glimpsed a few times myself when Zofi felt so happy that she directed that look to me. True, Zofi admitted that she loved kissing me, but there’s a difference between loving a kiss and kissing with true love, and that difference became clear when I knew to look for it in the way Zofi surrendered herself to the raw emotions and made love to Sam with her mouth.

Sam, on the other hand, was momentarily sated by her orgasm and more interested in enjoying the wild foursome. After making out with Zofi for only a minute or so, she pulled her mouth away, stared at me with a smug grin, and reached down to grab “Lara Croft’s” bare buttcheeks and spread them invitingly.

I could already see in her eyes the calculated interest in pleasing me, “her man”, and using Zofi’s body as a means to that end. She was saying without speaking, ‘Look at the hot playmate I’m bringing you. Look how amazing this foursome is with all of us in costume and focused on your pleasure. Come fuck the big-titted half-naked Tomb Raider while she’s splayed out on top of my luscious body. Come slide yourself into her sweet snatch, pump away at her pussy for a few minutes, and then angle down just a bit so you can fuck me for a while instead.’

I mean, maybe all that was in my head, but Cammy was back in character and was spreading Lara’s buttcheeks while staring straight at me, so it didn’t take much convincing to make me pull out of Morrigan’s tight cunt, scoot over, and slide my dick into Lara’s slice of heaven instead.

Lara moaned at my entrance and set her forehead down on the pillow beside Cammy’s head to concentrate on feeling every inch of me burrow inside. The blonde turned to kiss the brunette’s cheek and stroke her spine, but other than that Cammy fixed her amber eyes straight on me. I fucked the blonde by proxy, almost getting into a staring contest as it were while I quickly sped up my thrusting and really gave the Tomb Raider’s tight twat a solid fucking. Meanwhile, Cammy slipped a hand between the them, and I could feel her rubbing Lara’s clit beneath me. Every now and again, I would stop at full-depth and she’d slide the hand further down to fondle my balls instead. But after a couple of minutes I pulled out of Lara, pressed my cockhead down, and slid back into Cammy’s cunt.

No longer distracted by my long-dicking, Lara recovered a bit and went back to making out with Cammy. I slid my hands along Lara’s lithe, dancer’s body to stroke her flanks, caress her ribs, and slide my hands into the crowded confines of their four big breasts crushed together. But after Cammy’s talented fingers brought her to small orgasm, Lara flopped over and out of the way, panting for breath. That allowed me to collapse my chest straight down onto Cammy’s, grab her hands, and pin them behind her head. That way I could really concentrate on my abs to press my pelvic bone down on her clit and grind away with my big dick all the way up her tight twat until she shuddered and screamed in ecstasy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.