The Big Tits Club - Cover

The Big Tits Club

Copyright© 2021 by bluedragon

Chapter 20: Twister

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 20: Twister - A virgin high school teenager is the 'safe' guy friend for six beautiful, busty babes. The girls flirt and tease him, but aren't going to ruin their friendships by crossing the line of physical intimacy. But then one day, things start to change.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   School   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Slow  

“I’m just saying: This is a great example of good friends telling the truth, no matter what,” Mr. K said, gesturing with his fork that still had a piece of penne pasta skewered on the end. “Did it hurt at first? Yeah, totally. Did you get things worked out? Yeah, eventually. I mean, I don’t know what went down between you guys, but I always knew Alice would come back into your life.”

I smiled and nodded, continuing to chew my dinner rather than attempt to answer in any way that would lead Mr. K into asking for more details about what “went down” between me and Alice. I especially didn’t want him to know that she “went down” on me just this afternoon.

Twice.

While Alice and I both agreed that the sex stuff had been driving a wedge between the two of us, we had definitely not come to the same conclusion as to how the resolve the problem. I’d been thinking I needed to stop objectifying her and treat her in a completely platonic manner in order to get back to “the way we were”.

Alice came to the realization that you don’t know what you have until it’s gone. Having spent a month without getting Matty’s face between her legs, she realized she actually CRAVED all the sex stuff she’d previously been bitching about. She realized she wanted a tongue wrapped around her clit as often as possible. She realized that the ONLY guy’s tongue she’d want wrapped around her clit was mine. And then to her great surprise, when she saw me jacking my dick right next to her on the couch, she realized that she WANTED to feel me shooting off in her mouth.

Alice got the “urge” that Zofi said she didn’t have.

And then she got the urge for me to return the favor, which I happily did.

And then she got the urge to give me a complete blowjob from start to finish, not just catch the ending.

Alice was still the same friend I’d always cared about, even if she had boobs ... and even if she wanted us to go down on each other every now and again.

Full sexual intercourse? I didn’t know, and I wasn’t going to ask. But we both knew that if she ever decided she was ready, I wouldn’t turn her down. It would simply be the next evolution in our friendship.

After Alice had gone home, I’d headed over to Belle’s house to make dinner and, of course, tell her everything. I suppose there is a certain logic in two people becoming more emotionally connected after they’ve transitioned from platonic friends into physically-intimate friends, but the level to which I now felt comfortable exposing my innermost thoughts and feelings surprised me once I stopped to really think about it.

There’s an old urban myth that if you put a frog into a pot of tepid water and then slowly heat up the pot, the frog won’t jump out and will eventually boil to death. A classmate said he actually tried that experiment after catching a frog when we were in fifth grade, but the frog kept jumping out. He couldn’t be sure if it was because the frog sensed the water heating up, or if the frog was simply bored and didn’t want to stay in a damn pot with a human watching it. The point is: the experiment was a bust.

What I’m getting at in a roundabout way is that the urban myth kind of represented my relationship with Belle. We had always been pretty close in an adoptive siblings kind of way, enough that the entire BTC knew how close we were. I’d fallen into a protective big brother sort of role and we spent so much time together that a certain level of familiarity was inevitable. But in the same way even real brothers and sisters don’t share their private thoughts, I didn’t share those with Belle either. For example, Alice used to know more about my secrets than Belle did, and I was certain Mari knew more of Belle’s secrets than me as well. And hell, I hadn’t even known that Belle masturbated to thoughts of having sex with me until that fateful night after Holly’s aborted attempt to get my virginity.

But like the frog in the pot of water, things had been gradually changing since then. The more I shared with Belle, the more comfortable I felt sharing other things. We hung out, we chatted about whatever, and certain topics became less and less taboo. At first, I had tried to hold back the way I really felt about the other BTC girls, specifically Sam and Naimh, out of fear Belle would get upset or feel jealous that I had “love” feelings for her potential rivals. After all, she had told me she was “in love” with me. And doesn’t a girl who says she’s “in love” with a boy want that boy to ONLY be “in love” with her in return?

And yet, “voyeur” Belle expressed no jealousy over my feelings for the others. Okay, maybe she could get a little jealous, like that apples and oranges bit when I remarked how amazing sex was with Naimh. And that’s where the “boiled to death” part comes in my analogy.

I had been losing the filters I would normally put up to prevent myself from pissing her off. I was losing the fear of saying something that could potentially fuck up my relationship with possibly the most important human being in my life. What would happen if I finally said something that made her REALLY jealous? And while -I- had been losing those filters and baring my soul, it occurred to me that I didn’t really know all that much more about HER than I used to.

Maybe I was just being so self-centered that I was grateful to unload things off my chest and never stopped to ask what was going through Belle’s mind. Except, well, I had. She’d told me some stuff, mostly things I wanted to hear about her being totally cool with me banging the other BTC girls and how excited Matty’s Cumslut was to suck out their creampies. But somehow I’d never quite gotten into her head the way she’d gotten into mine.

Just like tonight.

I’d come over here to Belle’s house after Alice left, bared my soul, talked through all my confusing thoughts about not objectifying my best friend as a sexual creature and swearing that we’d always be friends, even if she happened to have boobs, and yet ending up with her going down on me and swallowing my cum for the very first time.

Twice.

Telling the truth, right? No matter what. Because that’s what real friends do.

So why wouldn’t Belle tell me HER innermost thoughts and feelings? How was she so good at deflecting me that I never even really realized she was doing so before? True, for a guy who had staked his initial reputation on being a great listener, it turned out I liked to talk a lot about myself, apparently, but still. What secrets did Belle tell Mari that she still kept from me?

What secrets did Belle keep from BOTH of us, secrets she kept only for herself?

Did I have any right to ask for those? Just because I’d become more than willing to expose my dirty laundry didn’t obligate HER to, right?

Just because -I- felt ready to tell her dad the truth about our relationship didn’t obligate HER to, did it?

But even if she wasn’t obligated, why was she still so hesitant to tell him? Was it a teenage girl’s plain and simple fear of admitting to her father that she’d become sexually active? Or was there more to it than that?

Was it as simple as, “If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it”, meaning that we were getting away with the status quo for now, so why risk upsetting everything by giving him a reason to ... well ... get upset?

I didn’t know the answers to these questions, and they were starting to drive me nuts tonight. I wanted this angst GONE, one way or another. I wanted to tell Mr. K that I was fucking his one and only daughter, although perhaps not in such vulgar terms, and let the chips fall where they may. So tonight, at the dining table, when Mr. K said his little piece about telling the truth no matter what, I fixed Belle with a serious look that carried a loaded question in my eyes.

‘Should we tell him?’

Belle’s closed face was answer enough. ‘Not tonight.’

“If you need to get something off your chest, just say it,” Mr. K counseled sagely, relishing the opportunity to be the wise old man giving parental advice. “Even if you’re not sure how they’ll react, if things are bad enough that it’s stressing you out, you’re better off just coming clean instead of keeping a secret all bottled up. You can drive yourself nuts that way; I’ve done it to myself. And if they’re as good of a friend as you think – if they’re practically family – they’ll work with you to work it out.”

I blinked and nodded my agreement, saying, “Yeah, totally.” It was a typical teenaged response.

Belle studied her food.

After the meal I headed home. Alone.

About a minute later, I walked through the front door of my house and noted with surprise that the lights were on. The sounds of women’s voices filled the air, along with delighted laughter. And did one of those voices have a familiar Australian accent?

I walked down the short hallway into the kitchen and gawked at the sight before me. Mother was still dressed from the office, but she sat in her usual seat at the dining table, refilling herself a fresh glass of wine from the bottle. The remnants of a take-out dinner were spread out before her. This, in and of itself wasn’t the greatest shock in the world. She rarely came home this early in the evening, but it wasn’t unheard of, especially since work had slowed down a lot during the holidays.

What DID shock the hell out of me was her dining companion. Sam sat in a chair just around the corner from Mother, her own glass of wine in front of her, although hers was about a quarter full. The beautiful blonde bombshell saw me first and turned to look at me with delight in her eyes. “Matty! You’re home!”

Sam dismounted the stool and scurried over to me with short little steps and her hands fully extended towards me. She slammed into my chest, wrapped her arms around my head, and hummed happily while planting a passionate kiss on my lips. I didn’t quite kiss her back, still surprised to see her and rather more alarmed by Mother’s presence. I mean yeah, she obviously knew that Sam and I were fucking each other. But it’s one thing to know that your mother knows, and quite another to suck face with a girl while she’s ten feet away.

When Sam finally pulled away, I gaped at her, still in shock, and asked, “What are you doing here?”

“Oh, long story. The short version is that we ran into each other yesterday at the mall and got to chatting. I asked her some advice, she told me she’d be coming home early tonight, and invited me to join her for dinner.”

I blinked in surprise and looked at Mother. “You didn’t tell ME you were coming home early, or invite me for dinner.”

Mother frowned. “Would you have rather had dinner with me instead of with Belle?”

I waggled my head. “Well no, but...” My voice trailed off as Mother’s smug grin wiped out the rest of my answer.

“Anyways, your timing’s perfect. We were just wrapping up,” Sam said enthusiastically, and I loved the way she purred the word ‘perfect’ in that amazing Aussie drawl. Still with half of her body molded around mine, the busty blonde looked back over her shoulder and asked, “You don’t mind me taking your strapping young man upstairs, do you, Beverly?”

Mother smirked and waved us on dismissively, commenting, “Ah, to be young again.”

Sam immediately started tugging me toward the stairs, suddenly in a great hurry to get to my bedroom and rip my clothes off.

But I had only one thought on my mind.

“Since when did you start calling my mother ‘Beverly’?!?”


Something tickled my balls, and with a start, I jerked awake.

“Mmph!” somebody grunted, and as I sat up, I realized I’d just shoved my dick an inch into a girl’s throat. She took it like a trouper, gagging only slightly and keeping her head down, breathing heavily through her nose until I pulled back. And then she resumed rhythmically pumping my shaft in her hand and sucking on the mushroom head as if I’d never interrupted her.

My eyes fluttered for a brief second, giving me just enough time to see the platinum-blonde head bobbing up and down in my lap, radiant in the morning light. Sam looked up at me, her amber eyes piercing in their gaze as she recognized I’d awakened. And she stopped to smile around a mouthful of meat while continuing to pump my shaft with her right hand.

I smiled back, and Sam once again focused on the task at hand. She briefly paused to gather herself before pushing her head all the way down and not stopping until she had her lips around the very base of my cock. She held that position there and looked back up at me to make sure I was watching. I certainly was, and for a moment I remembered telling Alice that my favorite part about Sam’s blowjobs was the way she always stared at me as if asking for my approval. Sam stayed there, watching me smile at her, practically choking herself and not letting up until the last moment before she finally popped all the way up and took a deep breath.

I gave her a look of concern, my face expressing my worry that she was pushing herself too far for the sake of somehow buying my favoritism. Sam recognized the look and didn’t repeat the deep-throat. Instead, she slid her hands up inside my pajama shirt, her fingernails scratching my chest until she could squeeze my pectoral muscles. At the same time, she crawled up my body and pressed her lips into mine, kissing me feverishly and moaning into my mouth.

We made out for a minute, in no rush to move things along, or so I initially thought. Just when I started to increase the passion of my kissing, she abruptly pulled away so she could rip my shirt over my head. I thought we would go back to making out after that, but she instead sat up on my midsection, reached down for the hem of her nightgown, and whipped it over her head. Her bare, beautiful 36DD melons popped proudly into the morning air, pink nipples crinkled from both arousal and the cold. I gawked like a junior high boy blinded by those beauties, and with a grin she grabbed both of my hands and planted my palms atop her supple breasts, inviting me to squeeze and fondle away.

She’d already gone without panties all night. We’d fucked twice before falling asleep, first doing doggy-style immediately after she’d dragged me upstairs. Afterwards, she expressed her intentions by way of showing me the overnight bag she’d already stashed in my bedroom, pulled me into the bathroom, and started off my first-ever round of shower sex.

Much like hot tub sex, the concept is more fun than the actual act itself. Don’t get me wrong, I LOVED banging my pelvis into Sam’s beautiful butt while her big bosoms repeatedly bashed into the cold tile wall. But we first tried it standing up and couldn’t quite get my big dick inserted with the water washing away all her natural lubrication. Rear entry into her pussy proved a little easier while she reached back to spread her bodacious buttcheeks out of the way. But the entire act itself, while sexy, was pretty uncomfortable for both of us.

Still, Sam got to say she got my “shower” cherry, which appeared to be her goal all along, and we returned to my bed to finish each other off. That time, we fucked face-to-face in a missionary position until she asked me to pull out, hold her head, and fuck her face until I blasted my load straight down her throat. She even managed to deep-throat me while I was doing it.

All that was last night. This morning, we completed the trifecta of positions as she scooted her butt back and mounted me cowgirl-style. Sam humped herself up and down in a steady rhythm while I cupped and squeezed her big boobs. Amber fire was in her irises as she stared down at me with an intense look of ... love? Well, a ton of lust, but ... well ... Maybe my own eyes were playing tricks on me, but I thought I saw a lot of love there too.

Reaching around to Sam’s upper back, I pulled her down to me so we could kiss madly. At the same time, I raised my knees and planted my feet flat so I could start bucking my body upwards to really drive my dick deep up into her cunt. Sam moaned, broke the kiss, and scooted a little higher, which worked out great for me since it put those massive hooters right in my face. She kissed my forehead while I mashed her melons against my cheeks and fucked her even harder. That only spurred HER to fuck me even harder, giving me such incredible pleasure until I simply couldn’t take it anymore and rolled us over so that I could be on top.

Neither of us lasted long after that. Refreshed from an amazing night’s sleep holding the blonde beauty in my arms, I pounded the shit out of her this morning with every ounce of energy I had. Sam was not a small girl, but her entire body got jerked around like a rag doll’s as I gave her a royal pounding, sending her mind into delirium as her head flopped left and right on the brink of unconsciousness.

Her orgasm triggered mine. She couldn’t hold onto me anymore, her arms and legs spread eagle while I had my way with her helpless body. Her cunt clamped up as she climaxed, and Sam screamed loud enough to wake Mother in the unlikely event that she was still here. Her inner muscles milked my cock, and I lasted only three more pumps before slamming myself as deep as I could go, parking my cockhead at the very entrance to her womb, and basting it with all my scalding hot sperm.

What felt like hours later, the world came back to us. I lay panting with my head atop Sam’s bounteous breasts, having pulled out of her pussy and then collapsed to use her chest pillows as ... well ... pillows. Almost lazily, I licked a nipple and then started nursing on the tip of it, dreaming of perhaps one day suckling out her precious nectar. At the same time, Sam cradled my head to her bosom and sighed in utter contentment.

“What a great fucking way to start a morning,” she murmured happily. “We should really do this more often.”

“I’d be happy to do this as often as you like,” I mumbled around her teat.

She looked down at me, rubbed my head, and in a voice full of wonder, she muttered half to herself, “I think I’d like that a lot.”


I made breakfast for me and Sam, puttering around while she sat on a stool at the kitchen island drinking coffee while wearing my white button-down dress shirt and one of my ties. She complimented me on my domestic skills, to which I replied that I’d quickly learned to fend for myself since “Beverly” was never around. I still couldn’t get over the idea of Sam referring to Mother by her first name.

Since we’d slept in, it was getting close to 10am, the scheduled time for the girls to start arriving. The BTC hadn’t been together in one place since the Tahoe trip, but since it was the final Friday before school started again next week, we’d long ago made plans to spend the entire day together as a group.

I let my eyes run up and own Sam’s choice of attire and asked, “Were you planning to change?”

She smiled at me from behind her coffee mug, brown eyes glowing amber for a moment as she replied, “Nope.”

I arched an eyebrow, shrugged, and scooped up her empty plate. I started cleaning up, including the frying pan and my dishes as well, and was still washing up when the doorbell rang.

As usual, Naimh was the first arrival when Sam went to get the door. She greeted Sam brightly, and a second later must’ve realized what Sam was wearing as she teased, “Well YOU must’ve gotten here early.”

I had finished up with the dishes and was walking into the living room when Sam flashed me an almost nervous smile and admitted, “Actually, I spent the night.”

Naimh’s jaw dropped as she processed this news, but within two seconds she grinned super-broadly, shot her hand into the air even though it was just the three of us, and chirped excitedly, “I call ‘next’!” If there was any jealousy, she certainly didn’t show it.

The three of us had a big laugh, but Naimh screwed up her face and pouted. “I just need to figure out how to convince my parents to let me stay out.”

“Hey Matty, didn’t I tell you the BTC was planning a slumber party at my house next Friday night?” Sam stated in an overly-serious voice with exaggerated head nods indicating to me that I should just go with it. “I think it’s important for all the girls who are staying overnight to check with their parents to make sure it’s okay. And if they have any concerns whatsoever, they can call me?”

“Uhhh ... yeah ... of course ... I DO remember you telling me that,” I replied in an uncertain but ‘just going with it’ voice.

It took Naimh a second to catch on. “Wait, are we really having a slumber party or not?” she asked uncertainly.

Sam laughed. “No, just you. But seriously, you can have your parents call me if they need to confirm.”

Naimh frowned. “You’d do that for me?”

“Of course!” Sam gave the redhead a fierce hug. “We’re friends, not rivals.”

Naimh smiled and hugged Sam back. “I’m really glad you feel that way.”

“Awesome!” Sam said enthusiastically. “I mean, assuming Matty won’t mind.”

I ogled the gorgeous redhead up and down, already imagining the things we would do... TO ... each other if we had all night, and I drawled, “Wouldn’t mind at all.”

The doorbell rang again, and Sam went back to open it. I noticed the way she greeted the new arrivals by stepping back and gesturing them inside with a dramatic, “Welcome, welcome! Come on in!” as if she lived here. I had a sudden vision of marrying Sam, living in this house, raising our children here, and having her welcome guests in the same manner. But I quickly shook that thought away as a distant pipe dream.

In this case, Belle and Mari had arrived together, a common occurrence since Mari often parked at Belle’s house first. Belle recognized the significance of Sam’s attire immediately, and she looked a little shocked. “Wow, really? You spent the night?” There actually WAS a trace of jealousy in her voice.

Sam looked equally surprised. “Uh, yeah.” She frowned. “Is that not okay?”

“What? No, of course it’s fine,” Belle said immediately, recovering quickly. She gave Sam a warm smile and leaned in for a hug. “How was it? What am I saying of course it was amazing otherwise you wouldn’t be dressed like this now.”

Sam smiled and hugged Belle back, not entirely convinced everything was fine but wanting to keep things moving. She greeted Mari as well and everyone started moving into the family room by the big TV.

Zofi was the last arrival a few minutes after 10, but since she’d been Sam’s parental alibi, she already had an idea what to expect. She simply smirked at Sam, exchanging a look that said she’d get all the details later, and moved on.

Sam finally went upstairs to change into the clothes she’d packed in her overnight bag. When she returned re-dressed in a new outfit, she clapped her hands and called out to the group, “Okay, let’s get moving!”

The other girls wrapped up their conversations and started getting up, but I checked my watch and said, “Not quite yet. I’m not ready to leave.”

Sam frowned at me. “We’ve got to get in line to get good seats for all six of us together!” The plan was to go see a movie together and grab lunch afterwards.

“You can wait two minutes and there will still be plenty of good seats.”

Her confusion deepened. “Wait for what?”

As if on cue, the doorbell rang. I smirked a knowing smirk, enjoying this feeling of knowing more than the girls did for once in my life. I left the family room and headed back to the front door, glancing back once to find that all five girls were following me curiously. With a flourish, I opened the door, took a step back, and was nearly deafened by the sudden high-pitched screaming.

“ALICE!!!” they collectively screamed.

My best friend soon got buried under an avalanche of hugs.


The movie turned out to be ... forgettable. Like seriously, I don’t even remember what we watched. We got to the theater early, bought our tickets, stood in line, and got good seats. Add in the drive to the theater and we had close to an hour for the girls to talk and catch up. And they didn’t even talk about sex once!

In a way, it was a welcome return to the “old days” before the sex stuff took center stage. We sat in one long row: Zofi, Sam, Naimh, Alice, me, Belle, and Mari. None of the girls put their hand on my leg or did anything else remotely sexual. We just ... hung out.

Maybe it was Alice’s presence, with everyone coming to the same conclusion I had before she’d dropped her mouth onto my dick while watching the porno: If avoiding the sex stuff was a requirement to keep a good friend like Alice, then the sex stuff would have to go away (at least for a little while). Naimh still flirted with me like crazy, and Sam seized multiple opportunities to get me to stare at her boobs, but both of them had been acting like that since before the “Holly” incident.

The seven of us grabbed lunch, spent the next hour eating and talking, and finally loaded into the van to drive back to my place. It was only once we got back inside the house that the rest of the BTC started to realize they wouldn’t have to tiptoe around Alice for fear of scaring her off anymore.

Especially since Alice turned out to be the FIRST one to get my dick in her mouth.

I’m getting ahead of myself again.

We’d actually never gone through the entire box of alcohol Mother had left us on the Tahoe trip, and Sam wanted to finish it off. She cracked open the wine first and got Zofi to join her, with Naimh following suit. I started mixing cocktails, and when Alice asked where we’d gotten the box of booze, she kicked off a conversation that went down one tangent after another, ending up in a fairly explicit retelling of the morning orgy after Sam had slipped me one of her father’s erectile dysfunction pills.

“So there’s ... hehe ... there’s Matty...” Sam chortled, unable to keep up a continuous narrative the way she kept cracking and wiping tears of laughter from her eyes. “And he’s trying ... hehe ... his head is darting left and right trying to track where ... hah ... And then ... And then ... hahahaha.”

Alice glanced over at me. “She’s never gonna finish the story, is she?”

Drunken Sam keeled over onto her side, cackling quite uncontrollably.

Zofi, who had been sipping wine but was only mildly buzzed, explained, “Matty got fed up with the sleep mask and ripped it off. By then, Belle had Sam in an armchair eating her out.”

Alice arched an eyebrow. “Even without a creampie in there?”

Zofi slapped her hand down on the coffee table. “That’s what -I- thought!”

Belle frowned into her cocktail. “I’m not JUST a cumslut.”

“Anyways,” Zofi continued. “Matty rips off the sleep mask, shoves his dick into Belle from behind when neither she nor Sam has any idea he’s coming, and just starts hammering the hell out of her.”

“He looked like a fucking GOD,” Naimh breathed, looking quite pink, her emerald eyes aflame.

Zofi continued the story. “He blasts away inside Belle, gets up, waggles his finger in Sam’s face, and orders, ‘YOU suck that out of HER!’”

I frowned. “That’s not quite how I remember it.”

Sam kept laughing and wiping tears from her eyes, “Even if it isn’t, I like her version better.”

“That’s when I noticed he wasn’t getting soft at all,” Naimh chimed in. “Because of the pill.”

Alice snickered, “So you went for a ride.”

“Actually, he took ME for quite a ride,” the redhead replied, shivering as if she’d had a mini-orgasm just thinking about it. “Threw me down and fucked me like a rag doll. It was AWESOME.”

“Then he fucked ME like a rag doll,” Mari chimed in. “And yes, it was also awesome!”

Alice smirked and looked up at Zofi. “I’m surprised you got through that trip without losing your virginity.”

“Oh, I got what I came for,” Zofi replied a little smugly, her eyes darting over to Belle and Mari.

“Sounds like things worked out for the best with me not coming along,” Alice said quietly, biting her lip while staring into the bottom of her glass. “I don’t think the rest of you would’ve been so uninhibited if I’d been there, raining on everybody’s parade.”

THAT got Sam to stop laughing. She sat up abruptly, wiped her face, and started to say something. But Alice beat her to the punch, holding up a hand and adding, “Please don’t try to apologize. It’s the truth. I couldn’t handle what was happening, and I would’ve been a dark cloud on a sunny day. You guys had an incredible trip because I wasn’t there, and I wouldn’t have changed it for the world.”

Naimh frowned and patted Alice’s leg. But before she could say anything either, Alice grinned and continued, saying, “I think everything worked out for the best, actually. You all got the crazy Tahoe cabin orgy, and I got the time and space I needed to figure myself out.” She got a wicked gleam in her eye right then. “I’ve got a feeling Matty never told you what happened yesterday afternoon, did he?”

The girls all exchanged glances. Belle stared into her lap, because of course I’d already told her. Sam, on the other hand, looked particularly confused because she’d spent all night with me and didn’t have a clue.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.