The Big Tits Club - Cover

The Big Tits Club

Copyright© 2021 by bluedragon

Chapter 4: Halloween

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 4: Halloween - A virgin high school teenager is the 'safe' guy friend for six beautiful, busty babes. The girls flirt and tease him, but aren't going to ruin their friendships by crossing the line of physical intimacy. But then one day, things start to change.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   School   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Slow  

I didn’t really get over the brother-sister thing. Mari and Belle had their little girl chat, and after Mari went home, Belle and I sat down and had our own talk. But it was the same conversation we’d already had before, with me thinking of her as my little sister and her thinking of me as her hunky unrelated step-brother. Her dad came home early and we were behind on making dinner, so we never actually finished the conversation. And after dinner I went back to my own house.

Word of Mari’s boldness traveled fast.

Alice was waiting for me and Belle at the parking lot and came over to us as soon as we stepped onto the curb. Literally, the first words out of her mouth were, “Is it true Mari let you suck on her boobs while giving you a hand job until you came on your belly?”

I blinked twice and looked around to make sure nobody else was nearby. Other people were walking in from the parking lot, so I quickly grabbed Alice by the elbow and pulled her toward a quiet corner where I could at least have my back to a wall and see if anyone was eavesdropping, and Belle followed. “Can we not have these conversations out in public?” I hissed.

Belle drawled, “Did you wanna do it next or something?”

“What? Eww!” Alice made a stink face. “I just wanted confirmation because doing that is the LAST thing I ever thought Mari would do.”

“Well, not the LAST thing,” Belle snarked.

Alice rolled her eyes. “I’m being serious. When has Mari ever been the first to do anything with Matty? Not even Neevie or Sam have gotten him off yet.”

Belle sighed and rubbed her forehead. “Can we not have this conversation?”

“Fine, fine, let’s get to class,” Alice conceded. “But you know this won’t be the end of it. The others are all gonna wanna do the same. You know, so we’re all still ‘in balance’.” Alice finished the last phrase miming air quotes.

I frowned. “Didn’t you just say you wouldn’t want to do that?”

Alice looked at me like I’d grown a horn out of my forehead. “No, eww! I mess around with you because it makes ME feel hot and sexy. I mean, I AM a little curious about you sucking on my titties. But I don’t actually want your yucky sperm on my hand or anything like that. Like... Eww! But you know Sam and Neevie are gonna be all over that.”

Belle grumbled, “It’s not exactly ‘still in balance’ if only two or three of us can do something.”

Alice furrowed her eyebrows and gave Belle an agreeable look. “That’s a good point. We should take it up with Sam.”

“Well can we do it at home?” I complained. “I really don’t like having this conversation out in the open.”

“Fine, fine.” Alice held up her hands defensively and started walking. But she looked back at Belle and said, “Seriously though. I need your help coming up with some good and logical reasons why we collectively need to tap the brakes. Because ever since Matty became the BTC’s official boyfriend, I’ve started panicking we’re all somehow gonna lose our virginities before Christmas.”

Belle snorted. “Don’t worry. Things would never get THAT crazy.”


“Oooh, oooh. I wanna try again,” Alice chirped enthusiastically as she knelt before me in front of the couch and once again wrapped her hand around my thick and throbbing dick.

I groaned and let my head loll over the backrest, closing my eyes and relishing the sensations of my long-time friend pumping my naked prick with her hand.

Based on Alice’s mood this morning, I would have NEVER expected to be in this situation right now. And yet here I was, getting my dick fondled by all six of the BTC girls.

Yes, I said all six. Even Belle had joined in. Well, I didn’t know Belle was going to join in. I was a little busy sucking face with Zofi and therefore barely noticed when Mari quite literally handed my dick off to her best friend. Only when Zofi broke away to let Alice have a turn kissing me did I look down and notice the petite strawberry-blonde’s small hands stacking up around my big dick with some room left over at the top.

I’m getting ahead of myself, aren’t I?

At lunchtime, Alice had indeed raised the notion of tapping the brakes on our runaway hormones, stating that while the original intent of “The Rule” was for no one to literally “date” me and therefore take me away from the other girls, in practice The Rule had existed to keep everyone from getting too intimate with me. Physical intimacy and plain old “doing sex stuff” would put us on a path where somebody would get feelings that may or may not be reciprocated, somebody would get hurt, and in the end the BTC could very well fracture. As much as I’d enjoyed “doing stuff” with the girls, I couldn’t disagree and figured that when we all ended up at my house this afternoon to hang out and grill dinner, per usual for a Friday, the girls would hammer out a clarified understanding of The Rule and we’d start rolling back some of the liberties the girls had been taking with my body lately.

I was exactly wrong.

Somehow, someway, as soon as we got to my house Sam convinced the girls that “fair was fair” and The Rule was about keeping a level playing field, not restricting the girls from getting too intimate with me.

“We’re not fifteen anymore,” Sam argued. “Aren’t we mature enough to push our boundaries a little? It’s not like I’m asking you to have sex with him. But if Mari is woman enough to explore her sexuality a little bit with the only man she’s ever felt safe enough to explore with, who are we to say she’s not allowed?”

That particular argument was what won over Alice. Naimh was already on the side of pushing those boundaries as far as they could go. Zofi was pretty chill about the whole thing, saying she’d go along with whatever the group decided. And of course Mari did NOT want to roll back being allowed to play with my dick and feel me sucking on her tits the next time there was an opportunity.

Belle was the lone holdout, and in the end she just threw up her hands, barked a little angrily, “Fine! You sluts do whatever the hell you want. I’m going for a walk.” And then she went for a walk.

Her little tantrum nearly stopped everything in its tracks. -I- certainly felt that if any one member felt that strongly about NOT crossing a particular line, the group really couldn’t proceed. Wasn’t that the entire point of The Rule? But Mari went after her, insisted she could change Belle’s mind, and sure enough, in less than five minutes Belle came back and said she’d changed her mind.

No one was more shocked at the sudden U-turn than me. But with the matter apparently settled, the girls were happy to move on to other things. I got sent out to heat up the hot tub. The girls started chatting about other things, and an hour later I found myself surrounded by six hot girls wearing skimpy bikinis.

Five minutes after that, Naimh climbed into my lap and started a pleasant makeout session. A minute later, her hand slid into my swim trunks. The rather obvious way her elbow pistoned up and down made it clear to everyone else she was giving me a hand job and not merely rubbing my package, and Belle was the first to sweep all the bubbles aside, stare down through the water, and mutter dryly, “Oooh, big surprise.”

Sam smirked and drawled, “Just don’t make him pop. I--”

“Next!” Zofi interrupted before Sam could finish.

“Bitch,” Sam complained without any real heat in her voice.

“Next after Zofi!” Mari announced.

Sam groaned, “Now I think it’s clear that I already--”

“Next after Mari!” Alice cheered with both hands in the air.

Belle frowned. “Wait, I thought you didn’t even want to--”

“Everybody gets a turn!” Sam yelled, and the others all shut up and sat still. “But not in the hot tub. Let’s just relax, have the jets massage our muscles, and enjoy the heat for a bit. THEN we’ll go inside and you all can have your way with him.”

“Aww, does this mean I have to stop?” Naimh complained. The way her elbow kept pistoning, I didn’t want her to stop, either. She also hugged my head to her chest, which basically meant my cheek was pressed into her cleavage with titflesh tantalizingly close to my lips.

Sam rubbed her forehead. “Fine, I’ll give you three more minutes. Do not make him pop.”

Naimh glowed happily. “I promise.” Her hand started pumping and we promptly went back to Frenching. Gawd I loved kissing this girl.

She didn’t get me off. We made out for about four and a half minutes, after which Belle started tapping her shoulder and we reluctantly stopped sucking each other’s face. Naimh didn’t take her hand out of my trunks though, and it was only when Alice noticed her arm was still subtly moving and called her out on it that the Irish redhead finally let go of my cock.

The girls returned to their conversation and I slouched down in the tub to actually relax. Twenty minutes later, we all finally climbed out of the tub and headed into the house to dry off.

But nobody put their clothes back on. Sam’s instructions. Instead, Sam led me over to the middle of the big couch and told me to drop my swim trunks.

“Umm, what?” I balked. I was still topless from the hot tub, and my swim trunks were my only article of clothing. I’d never been completely NAKED in front of any of the BTC girls before.

Sam leveled her gaze, giving me an expectant look. But now it was my turn to have a deer-in-the-headlights expression, and with a sigh, she reached behind her back, unclasped her bikini top, and tossed it away.

I must have blanked out for a second, because the next thing I knew Sam stood before me, completely topless, with those gravity-defying massive 36DD breasts proud and bare before me. This wasn’t a quick 5-second flash with her friends. Sam’s bikini top was nowhere to be found, leaving absolutely nothing to impede my view of those fabulous knockers capped with puffy pink nipples. And this time when she repeated, “Take your trunks off,” I immediately dropped trou.

Sam grinned, quite pleased with my reaction, as she knelt on the couch by my side. She held my head in her hands and leaned forward, initiating a kiss not unlike the ones she gave me in the parking lot after school. Only this time, she didn’t stop kissing me, and her hands didn’t remain on my head.

“Oh, shit,” I groaned into her mouth when she circled her fingers around my throbbing dick.

Sam giggled and kissed me again. I was consciously aware of her naked tits pressing into my right shoulder, but I made no move to grab them. I’d been well-trained not to initiate something like that unless the girls started it first.

Sam and I only made out for about a minute before the other girls caught on. “Wait-wait-wait,” Zofi complained shrilly. “-I- called ‘next’ in the hot tub!”

“And I was after her!” Mari complained.

Sam broke our lip-lock and looked pointedly at both girls. “So sit down,” she said, gesturing to the couch.

Left-handed Zofi took the open spot on my other side, grinning widely. She started to look nervous when Sam stopped stroking my shaft and instead held it out to her best friend. Blinking rapidly, the tall, slender Polish model-type uneasily took my dick into her hand, holding it extremely gently as if it were an eggshell.

“It’s not gonna break,” Sam intoned with amusement. “You can squeeze him pretty hard.”

Still blinking rapidly, Zofi closed her fingers around me more tightly, and even if she wasn’t pumping my prick, the mere idea of this being the first time the pretty brunette had ever held a cock in her hand gave me a surge of pleasure.

She turned to look at me, fear evident in her irises. I felt a surge of protectiveness wash over me, urging me to reassure her. So I cradled Zofi’s cheeks in my hands and murmured, “It’s so fucking hot to have you holding my dick.” And then I leaned in for a kiss.

Zofi moaned when our lips met. Her hand tightened around my cock. And as the pleasure of our kiss built, she started stroking.

Meanwhile, Sam got up and let Mari take her spot. The lovely Latina started by rubbing my pectoral muscles and abs while bending over to kiss my shoulder. I sighed and pulled away from Zofi, turning to Mari and giving her an inviting look. She was quick to take me up on the offer, grabbing my head and searing her lips across mine. Soon we were making out with the same kind of fervor she’d shown yesterday in Belle’s bed.

Alice was suddenly on my left side as Mari took over pumping my cock. After Mari had her fill, she handed me off (literally), and once again I got a little thrill out of the idea that one of my friends was holding a dick in her hands for the first time.

Kissing Alice was always fun, but also a little ... weird. She was a pretty girl and I’d had many fantasies about running my hands over her beautiful body, but we’d also grown up together and I still had memories of us running around the soccer field in elementary school. She enjoyed teasing me and playing with my body as a safe way of exploring her sexuality, but I never felt the kind of heat from her as I did from some of the others, and not for the first time I wondered if my erstwhile best friend was actually a lesbian.

That said, I couldn’t imagine a lesbian grabbing my dick and stroking it with such gleeful abandon.

“Careful there, Alice,” Belle intoned with a chuckle. “You keep that up and you may end up with yucky sperm on your hand.”

Alice let go of my dick immediately and stared at it with saucer-shaped eyes, wondering if it indeed was about to go off.

Sam laughed. “Relax, he doesn’t look anywhere near cumming yet.”

“Is it my turn again yet?” Naimh asked impatiently.

Sam gestured as Mari vacated her seat. “Go right ahead.”

“But Belle hasn’t gone yet,” Mari pointed out.

My eyes immediately went to Belle’s. Everyone else’s eyes started yo-yoing back and forth between us. The awkward tension that had formed between us over the past few weeks had become pretty obvious, and this moment wasn’t exactly relieving that tension.

“Go ahead, Neevie,” Belle said after a pregnant pause. Her words were for Naimh but her eyes were on mine.

Fortunately, Naimh didn’t care whether or not Belle and I were feeling awkward tension. She was happy to take over, and better yet, mid-kiss she untied the bows of her halter-top bikini, tossed aside the flimsy fabric, and pulled my mouth down to her pale pink nipples instead.

“Neevie!” Sam scolded.

“What? Mari did this already, didn’t she? We’re still ‘in balance’. Matty sure looks happy.”

I was happy. I was sucking away at Naimh’s freckled Double-D tits with abandon, fearing Sam might change the rules and suddenly take them away. I’d wanted the Irish redhead’s breasts in my mouth the very first time I ever saw them, and that desire had NEVER gone away. Even if nothing else happened for the rest of the afternoon, at least I could say I finally got my lips around her puffy pink nipples. But Sam just frowned and walked away for a minute, looking thoughtful. And eventually Naimh pulled my face off her boobs and started kissing me again.

After that, the whole order of who was “next” got lost, and the girls just started trading off as soon as one of their friends chirped that they wanted another turn. Sam apparently agreed that the girls were still ‘in balance’ and let me suck on her big tits as well, and I nearly came just from the excitement of doing that for the first time. Alice, too, had been curious about what my mouth on her tits would feel like and pulled her top down just low enough to expose a nipple for me to latch onto. From the yelps she made she certainly seemed to enjoy herself. But the other three girls kept their tops on, even Mari. Even though she’d let me nurse at her nipples yesterday, perhaps the pressure of being surrounded by her friends made her less comfortable than she’d been yesterday when it was just me and Belle.

Speaking of uncomfortable, I assumed that’s how Belle was feeling. She’d clearly been uncomfortable with the changes happening between her friends and me ever since I became the BTC’s boyfriend. But I’d been too busy having fun with those changes to really want to stop. So it was a complete surprise to me when she suddenly joined in. Mari and Zofi had me distracted, and then suddenly I looked down to see my “little sister” looking up at me with an expression of can’t-stop-me now mixed with please-don’t-be-mad-at-me.

Her small hands weren’t big enough to completely cover my cock. She started pumping them both up and down the way she’d seen the others doing it, bent over, and for a heartbeat I thought she’d actually put me into her mouth. I knew she’d fantasized about doing so quite a lot, even if I tried hard not to think about it myself.

I was certainly thinking about it now.

“Okay NOW he looks like he’s about to cum,” Sam chuckled while I clenched my teeth and tried valiantly to not let that happen. Thankfully for everyone involved, I did succeed in holding my ejaculation at bay.

But Belle didn’t kiss me. She didn’t even try. She knew I still considered kissing like that to be intimate, at least with her. Perhaps she considered herself lucky I’d let her participate this much and didn’t want to push her luck. When everything was over at the end of the night, I did ask her, “What did Mari say to you to get you to change your mind?”

Belle just gave me a mysterious smile and said, “Maybe I’ll tell you someday, but not today.”

At the time, Belle only jacked me off with both hands for a couple of minutes before letting Sam take over. Then Alice chirped, “Oooh, oooh. I wanna try again,” and I surrendered myself to the blissful sensations. It had been an amazing afternoon, but all good things must come to an end.

By now I had three girls surrounding me at all times: one on each side and one on the floor in front of me. I added a fourth when Naimh stood behind the couch and leaned over to kiss me while Zofi and Mari sandwiched me between them, with Sam kneeling on the floor stroking my shaft. Naimh, Zofi, and Mari started passing my head between them every three seconds or so, shoving a succession of tongues into my mouth one after the other before their friends physically rotated my head away.

I started grunting into Mari’s mouth as the pleasure built and built inside me. Sam recognized the tension in my abs, and she suddenly sped up her strokes. “He’s gonna blow soon,” she told the girls.

Mari broke our kiss and turned to look, watching the busty blonde’s hands twisting and pulling at my prick. I watched as well, taking in Sam’s eager expression and the way her lips parted as if in anticipation of swallowing my load.

“How do you want me, Matty?” Sam asked in her alluring Aussie accent, eyes twinkling. You wanna cum on my face? Or do you want me to swallow it? Or maybe ... hmm ... I’m thinking you’d love to bust your nut all over my big boobies, huh? Would you like to shower me with your sperm in front of all our friends? Can you imagine blowing a big load right into the valley of my supple, naked breasts? That’s a good idea, actually. Hang on a sec.”

My eyes went WIDE as Sam bent forward, grabbing hold of both her boobs to try squishing them around my cock. The upright rod actually got knocked out of the way at first, and Zofi reached over to hold my mushroom head and keep it in place so Sam could finish wrapping her tits around my shaft. But once she had my throbbing rod enfolded in her titflesh, Sam flicked her eyes up to mine and hummed erotically as she began to hump her chest up and down.

“Holy crap,” I moaned. “You have no idea how many times I’ve fantasized about this.”

Sam chuckled musically. “Actually, I think I’ve got a pretty good idea. Hope I live up to your expectations though. I’ve seen this in porn but never actually done it.”

I shook my head slowly. “You couldn’t disappoint me if you tried. Holy crap, Sam. Ohmigawd ... I’m gonna ... I’m gonna...”

It didn’t take long. Primed as I was from the girls jacking me off for close to half an hour, plus the girls making out with me one after the other, plus occasionally sucking on Naimh’s, Sam’s, or Alice’s big boobs, I was ready to blow. Getting my first ever titfuck (and Sam’s first, too) was just icing on the cake. And as soon as I started visualizing my engorged cockhead spitting wads of creamy cum all over the busty blonde’s chest, I started doing just that.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.