The Big Tits Club - Cover

The Big Tits Club

Copyright© 2021 by bluedragon

Chapter 10: Chinatown

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 10: Chinatown - A virgin high school teenager is the 'safe' guy friend for six beautiful, busty babes. The girls flirt and tease him, but aren't going to ruin their friendships by crossing the line of physical intimacy. But then one day, things start to change.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   School   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Slow  

“Ungh, ungh, ungh, ungh, ungh!” Sam grunted rhythmically.

“Soooo fucking hot.”

“Ungh, ungh, ungh, ungh, ungh!”

“Spank her ass!” Belle moaned. “Spank that phat ass!”

Okay, NOW we’re caught up.

At Belle’s behest, I started spanking Sam’s phat ass. The busty blonde bombshell bent over before me groaned with every slap, and the cunt clenches accompanying each impact assuaged any fears I might’ve had about hurting her.

“Grab her tits. Yank back on them when you drive your dick way deep inside her.”

Sam moaned and whimpered as I started manhandling her mammaries.

“Fucking A you two are so hot,” Belle moaned. “Speed up a little. Really hammer her.”

“Fuuuck ... Fuuuck...” Sam started whining as I did as ordered. “So hard ... So good...”

“You gonna cum again, bitch?” Belle continued. “You’re just a busty blonde plaything for Matty, aren’t you? You’re just a pair of big tits and a tight pussy for this gorgeous stud’s cock, huh? You gonna cream all over that big dick in your cunt? Huh? Spank her ass again, Matty! Spank it!”

<thwack> <thwack>

“Lean over, hold her head down, and really pound that pussy!”

With a shrug, I bent forward, planted my hand on the back of Sam’s head, and put extra oomph into my abs.

“Ungh! Ungh! Ungh!” Sam’s moans were slightly muffled with her face mashed into the mattress.

“Fucking FUCK you two are so hot. Harder, Matty! Harder! Ream her out! Drive that big dick deep into the horny slut! Harder! Fuck that slut HARDER!”

“AAAAAUUUGGGGH!!!” Sam screamed, her cunt clenching as she came around my cock.

“See that? She just fucking came,” Belle crowed. “I think she liked me calling her a slut! Are you a slut, Sam? Are you a slut for Matty’s cock? Huh? Tell us you’re a slut for Matty’s cock.”

“Yes! Yes! I’m a slut for Matty’s cock!” Sam howled, twisting her face to the side even as I kept holding her head down against the mattress. “Fuck! I think I’m cumming again!!! AAAAAUUUGGGGH!!!”

“Hngh! Hngh! Hngh!” I grunted from the exertion of continuing to hammer the hell out of her, riding the wave of Sam’s orgasm and powering my way through it.

“Hey Sam? Have you ever put anything in your butt?” Belle asked out of the blue.

“Wait, WHAT?” Sam froze up and twisted her head out of my grasp so she could look back at both of us in a panic.

Belle immediately started laughing and said, “Just asking. Just asking. I’m not about to tell Matty to slam it into your backdoor without warning or anything.”

Sam nodded, but looked a little rattled nonetheless. Our rhythm had been thrown off, but she set her head back down and closed her eyes when I re-started my thrusts.

Belle leaned into me and whispered, “Spread her cheeks and slip your thumb into her asshole.”

I blinked in surprise, but Belle widened her eyes and gestured quite pointedly with her gaze to Sam’s upturned ass. With a shrug, I let my hands roam all over the globes of the blonde’s buttcheeks, gave her another couple of slaps, and used both hands to push outward, exposing the Aussie girl’s winking anus. With an arched eyebrow at Belle, I then licked my thumb and applied gentle pressure to Sam’s sphincter.

“FUCK ME DEAD!” Sam squealed as my thumb penetrated half an inch.

“KEEP FUCKING HER!” Belle yelled at me, and I responded by ramming my hips back and forth with forceful urgency.

“FUCK-FUCK-FUCK!” Sam howled, her hips shaking side to side while I tried to hold on. But she ALSO kept fucking back and forth, not trying to pull off my thumb, instead hammering herself wildly in wobbly orbits back at me. After only thirty seconds or so, though, I went one way while her butt went the other, and my thumb popped out.

Sam stopped thrashing once her butt was free. Gasping for breath, she managed to calm down after a few seconds and then suddenly whipped her head back to glare at us. “Try that shit out on your own arse!” the angry blonde snapped.

I pointed straight at Belle. The little pixie had both hands over her mouth to cover her laughter, but after a second she dropped the hands and commented, “You seemed to like that, actually.”

Sam rolled her eyes and shook her head, muttering, “It surprised me, for sure. Just...” Her voice trailed off as she visibly shivered for a second, and then she looked back at me. “We’ll try that again sometime ... when -I- say so, yeah?”

I nodded immediately.

“As for YOU,” Sam stated a little coldly, staring straight at Belle. “You owe me one. You’ve been barking orders for the past ten minutes, now it’s my turn for a not-so-subtle suggestion.”

Belle, still chuckling, responded, “Yeah, what’s that?”

“Every time I’ve seen you blow him, you always swallow it,” Sam explained. “And then of course you licked up all the jizz that leaked out of my cunt. Clearly, you get a naughty thrill tasting his cum.”

Belle shrugged. “Yes, I do.”

Sam grinned. “This time, I wanna see him cum on your FACE.”


I should explain why Sam wanted to see me bust my nut all over Belle’s face. You see, she’d already seen me do it to everyone else, many times before we’d even started blowjobs, including Zofi and Alice.

But not Belle.

Naimh had been the first facial, that Friday when Sam gave me my first-ever titfuck. The magnificent redhead had jacked me with her hands, given me my second-ever titfuck, and eventually parked her face beneath my cockhead, pumping my prick until it poured creamy cum all over her pretty face.

Sam had taken my second-ever facial during a study break the following week when she duplicated Naimh’s maneuver.

Mari was next, on a Thursday in Belle’s bed. She was lying down and had me straddle her chest to hump myself between her upthrust cleavage while she mashed her amazing Double-Ds around my shaft to create a tunnel of titflesh. When I groaned and exploded, there really wasn’t anywhere else for the cum to go except all over her face, although she did get a pearl necklace in the process as well.

Zofi gave it a try a week later, although she wasn’t the one actually stroking my cock. Instead, Sam sat behind me on the couch in a spoon position, her legs to either side of mine while she gave me a “reach around” and jacked me off all over Zofi’s pretty face. The lovely brunette stuck her tongue out, licked up everything she could reach, and then beamed at the dazed expression on my face. She also crooked a finger to Sam to come around for a kiss, the two of them swapping my sperm between their mouths for about a minute, really putting on a show for their audience.

Alice ... well ... Alice was an accident. Sam came up with the idea to have three of them jacking my cock at once and invited Alice and Zofi to join her while scooting around to the side. There wasn’t really enough room for three hands, but the girls were laughing and having such a good time that they didn’t seem to mind, and it was joy for me to watch them. Then Sam dropped her hands to squeeze my balls instead, and I just sort of went off without warning. Alice had been in the middle, and the first two shots hit her right in the face, one over her right eye and the second across her lips. She probably got a little bit in her mouth as well. So you can understand why she dove away from my potential “grenade explosion” that first day the girls started trying blowjobs.

But not Belle.

In all fairness, part of that had to do with a lack of opportunity on Belle’s part. After Mari first jacked me off all over her stomach what felt like eons ago, the rest of the girls had become keenly interested in making me pop. While I had been happy to let the other five of them do whatever they wanted to me until I shot creamy man-goo wherever they happened to point me, I’d still had that mental block preventing me from getting comfortable with the idea of Belle ... my little Annabelle ... doing the same. So in plain simple fact, she didn’t have her hands on my dick nearly as often as the others.

Obviously, things had changed a lot since then, and of course I had no trouble now with letting my sweet, perfect Annabelle slam her pretty little face down on my dick until I spewed a load of spooge straight into her stomach. But even so, after all this time, including those two weeks when Belle was giving me blowjobs without the others knowing about it, I’d never cum on Belle’s face. I’d busted on her tits a few times, but never on her face. I mean, she really DID enjoy swallowing my loads after all, so ... perhaps that would explain the lack of facials. But bottom line: No, I’d never done it.

“Really? Never? You two didn’t even do it in private?” Sam asked in surprise while riding me reverse-cowgirl. I was sitting back against my headboard, semi-reclined with my pillows supporting my lower back. Having paused after the impromptu thumb-in-the-butt thing, the three of us had changed positions and Belle now sat cross-legged beside us on the bed. She’d stripped off her shirt and bra to make sure she wouldn’t get her clothes stained when we finally got around to the act in question.

Belle shrugged. “Ask him. He’s had enough opportunities.”

“Wait, what?” I squawked. “No I haven’t. You just always swallow it.”

Belle rolled her eyes. “I gave you lots of chances in the beginning once I started blowing you. You just always wanted to cum on my tits or watch me swallow it.”

I frowned. “You’re the one with my dick in your hands. You could’ve made me spurt on your face anytime you wanted.”

“It wasn’t whether or not -I- wanted it,” Belle countered. “Twice in the beginning, you stood over me stroking your own dick while I parked my face beneath it, eyes closed and mouth gaping, the way Neevie always does for you. I can see in your eyes how much you love giving her a facial. But both times with me, you aimed yourself lower and gave me a pearl necklace instead.”

I blinked and stopped humping up into Sam’s pussy. She kept going though, undulating herself around my fuckstick on her own. “Really?”

Belle shrugged. “I figured it was part of your mental block. Like, ‘I can’t defile my sweet Annabelle by cumming on her face. It’s degrading.’ Or some such shit.”

“Oh...” I contemplated. “Hadn’t thought of that.”

Sam glanced back at me. “But you’ll do it now?”

“Uhhh, I guess so...”

Sam’s smile was all teeth. “Then I’ve got a better idea.”

I started to get worried. “What’s that?”

“You’ve gotta do it for the first time on Wednesday night, in front of all the girls. We’re gonna tease you all day, the way we used to do. We’re gonna rub ourselves on you, put our hands on you, put our mouths on you, but never let you cum. We’re gonna build up a massive load, until your balls are swollen like grapefruits. And THEN you’re gonna fuckin’ COVER Belle’s face with your cum.”

Belle was giggling. “Works for me.”

“Uhhh ... okay...” I said quietly, processing all that. “I guess that can be a plan for Wednesday. But then what am I gonna do with this load?”

Sam pondered that and shrugged. “You can cum on MY face. Or you can cum on my tits, and Belle can still lick it all up.” She grinned, clearly enjoying the idea of the pretty girl licking her boobs.

“I’ve got a better idea,” Belle intoned in a heavy voice, her eyes sizzling.

“What’s that?” Sam asked.

“I want him to cum inside you again. And then?” Belle grinned wolfishly. “I wanna suck it back out.”

“Oh, shit,” I grunted as I started cumming right then and there.


Mother had not yet come home when we emerged from my bedroom around 8:30pm. She didn’t usually come home before nine or ten o’clock on weekdays, but after the last couple of times she’d surprised me, I couldn’t count on that being the case every time. Sam didn’t seem to really care, with her “she already knows we’re fucking” attitude, but Belle seemed to be pretty relieved.

We walked Sam to the door, and when she realized Belle wasn’t leaving yet, she gave me a look and lamented, “Why couldn’t you live next door to ME?” She turned to Belle and added, “You have NO idea how jealous I am of you right now.”

Belle blushed and replied, “Yeah, I’ve been hearing that a lot lately.”

Sam reached her arms out to me for a hug. She kissed me firmly, full of affection but no more passion. Her lust had been sated for now. She kept us kissing long enough for me to start feeling awkward about Belle standing next to us, so I broke the kiss first. Sam’s lips followed after mine for a second before she sighed and pulled back. And from only inches away, she looked up at me with her big brown eyes and murmured softly, “Love you...”

I murmured right back, “Love you, too.”

She gave me a brave smile, waved to Belle, and turned to leave.

After the door was shut, Belle arched her eyebrow at me and said dryly, “‘Love you, too’?”

I blushed and shrugged. “What? She said it first.”

“You still said it back.”

I blinked. “Are you jealous?”

“Well you DID say you were in love with ME.”

“I am.”

“Are you in love with Sam, too?”

“No.” I shook my head. “But I do care about her a lot. I love all of the BTC girls in their own way.”

“Neevie?” Belle asked with eyes narrowed. She knew how long I’d wanted to be with the busty Irish girl. She knew how much I’d always wanted to be with ‘the most gorgeous thing I’d ever seen’.

“I...” My voice trailed off as I sighed. “She respects The Rule.”

“That’s not an answer.”

I rolled my eyes. “Are you really jealous over Neevie? I haven’t even had sex with her.”

“Yet.”

“I wanna fuck Neevie really, really bad, yes. But you’re my Annabelle. Nothing’s ever gonna change that.”

Belle pursed her lips together, waggling her head as she weighed that, and seemed to let it pass. She took me by the hand and led me into the living room where we both flopped down onto a couch together, her petite body nestled against my left side with my arm wrapped around her.

“So...” she began slowly. “THAT just happened.”

“Mmm-hmm,” I mumbled, reviewing the past hour and a half in my mind. I would have called the memories great spank bank material, but the way things were shaping up, I wasn’t sure I’d ever have to masturbate again for the rest of my life.

Belle looked up at me curiously. “Which part are you thinking about right now?”

I snorted. “You kidding me? The ending, of course. Watching you suck my cum out of Sam’s cunt.”

“Ah.” Belle’s eyes unfocused, as she seemed to be revisiting that moment as well.

I’ll never forget the sight. Sam: the beautiful busty blonde buck naked and lying back against my headboard beside me, knees up and legs spread to the sides while she cupped and fondled her own tits. Belle: the petite strawberry-blonde having tied up her hair into a ponytail to ensure her long locks wouldn’t obscure the view, topless and beautiful, with her face in Sam’s crotch and her long tongue scooping globs of creampie out from the other girl’s snatch.

My pseudo “little sister” had been tentative at first, biting her lip and pausing twice during her approach. I already knew from Sam’s confession that it wasn’t the first time she’d been eaten out by another girl, but I was pretty sure it was Belle’s first time licking pussy, unless she’d somehow managed to bend over and do herself. Moments later, I found myself reassessing that conclusion when the first dollop of cream emerged from Sam’s sodden snatch and Belle struck like a scorpion, slurping up every single speck of semen she could seize.

Sam had gone a little crazy at the attention. At first she threw her head back, moaning and writhing while squeezing her own tits and running her hands over her own face and neck. A minute later, she twisted, grabbed my head, and yanked my face to hers so she could shove her tongue down my throat. And even though I’d already cum twice and had gone limp, she grabbed my sensitive dick and balls as if trying to work me up for round 3.

But after only a minute, Sam left my dick alone and focused on Belle’s cunnilingus. I was gawking at Belle too, as my pint-sized pixie was starting to really get into it with enthusiasm and confidence. And the sight nearly did get me hard again.

Two minutes after that, Sam grabbed the back of Belle’s head, slammed it down against her crotch, and bucked her hips forward as she screamed in unholy Sapphic orgasm. After Belle slurped up the girlcum Sam had dumped on her face, Sam yanked Belle up by the armpits so she could kiss the cute pixie straight on the mouth before licking up her own nectar from the other girl’s chin and cheeks. And finally Sam collapsed in utterly complete exhaustion.

“Have you ever done that before?” I asked quietly, back in the here and now.

Belle was still daydreaming, and she replied, “Hmm?” distractedly.

“Going down on another girl. Was that your first time?”

“Oh, uh, yeah...” she muttered. Three seconds later, she frowned and looked up at me in surprise. “Wait, why would you think I’d done it before?”

I shrugged. “You seemed to make Sam pretty happy right away. Sorta looked like you knew what you were doing.”

Belle looked confused. “I wasn’t even trying to get her off. I just tried to suck up every drop of your cum I could get to.”

I laughed. “Well whatever you did, it worked like a charm. And for all I knew, you and Mari could’ve been experimenting with each other for a couple of years.”

Belle’s eyebrows went up as she mused on that. “The thought crossed my mind a few times. I mean, I’m not gay, but after hanging out with so many gorgeous girls who are constantly stripping away clothing and flaunting their sexuality for you...”

When her voice trailed off, I filled in for her, “You learned to appreciate a feminine body?”

“Something like that.” Belle gave me a nervous smile. “Still, I don’t think I would’ve ever had the nerve to go down on her like that if I hadn’t been going after your creampie.”

“You really did turn into a little cumslut, didn’t you?”

Belle shot me an indignant look. “Did you just call me a ‘cumslut’?”

“Uhhh ... well...” I stammered, instantly defensive.

She laughed and tapped my chest. “I actually like it. I AM your cumslut. I certainly like the title better than ‘little sister’. Anytime, anywhere. I think I may suck another load out of you before I go home.”

“You’ve already gotten three loads today - TWO of them via Sam’s pussy.”

Belle giggled and shook her head. “Never would’ve thought I’d do that in a million years. Never really thought I’d eat another pussy, period. And yet, here we are.”

“Do you think you’d do it again?”

“What, go down on Sam? If she had your cum inside her again, maybe.”

“That can be arranged.”

She arched her eyebrow. “You’d like that, wouldn’t you?”

I shrugged. “I’m a teenage boy who just had his first threesome. Of course I’d like to see it again.”

Belle frowned. “We didn’t actually have a threesome, did we?”

“Three people having sex together: Isn’t that a threesome by definition?”

“I thought it only counts as a threesome if the participants are all having sex at the same time. You know, like a girl in-between two guys, getting fucked and giving a blowjob at the same time. That sort of thing.”

“Well, if there are two girls parked side-by-side doggy-style, and the guy switches back and forth between them, isn’t that still a threesome? Even though all three of them aren’t physically connected?”

“I suppose...”

“Well that’s basically what we did. Sam was fucking me, and then she switched partners and you were eating her.”

“Fine, fine, it’s your first threesome.”

“Yours, too.”

“Well what about all the times one of us gave you blowjob while someone else sat on your face? That’s three people physically connected, right?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.