The Big Tits Club - Cover

The Big Tits Club

Copyright© 2021 by bluedragon

Chapter 46: Neevie

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 46: Neevie - A virgin high school teenager is the 'safe' guy friend for six beautiful, busty babes. The girls flirt and tease him, but aren't going to ruin their friendships by crossing the line of physical intimacy. But then one day, things start to change.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   School   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Slow  

Something tickled my balls, and with a start, I jerked awake.

“Mmph!” somebody grunted, and as I sat up, I realized I’d just shoved my dick an inch into a girl’s throat. She took it like a trouper, gagging only slightly and keeping her head down, breathing heavily through her nose until I pulled back. She let me withdraw, pulled her head up to take a deep breath, and then once again she lowered her lips around my thick shaft, all the way down until she had my nuts in her face.

My eyes fluttered for a brief second, giving me just enough time to see the copper-haired head bobbing up and down in my lap at an oblique angle. She wasn’t on top of me in a sixty-nine position or anything, but she was reversed on the bed so that her hips were next to me as she knelt and gave me my morning wake-up call. A minute later, she pulled off and glanced back at me, emerald eyes glimmering in the light. And as she recognized that I’d come fully awake, she swung a leg over my face to complete an actual sixty-nine and lowered her musky cunt down to my waiting lips.

We got each other off quick and dirty with nothing but our mouths. It was a Monday morning after all, and we had to get to school. There was no need for another round of intercourse. Believe me, we’d gotten plenty of THAT all weekend.

See, Naimh had arrived Saturday afternoon with a small suitcase and an announcement that she’d be spending the entire weekend with me. Long story short, she’d told her parents that I would be going to Berkeley for college while she would be going to UCLA and that she intended to make the most of what little time we had left. While her parents weren’t thrilled with only getting her back for one night after she’d already spent the entire week in Santa Cruz, I think the fact that there was a finite limit on our relationship actually made them feel better about her spending additional time with me.

We went out to lunch together, burgers for me and a smoothie for her, although she did steal quite a few of my fries. This was no pre-planned date; we just sort of hung out. Instead of going back to my house to fuck like bunnies, Naimh took me to the bookstore. I wound up seated in one of their stuffed armchairs while Naimh perched on the armrest, showing me artwork from different cultures, teaching me things like how to distinguish Ming dynasty artwork from the Song or Yuan dynasties. I’d never before taken a really big interest in ancient artwork, but then again, I’d never had a history teacher as beautiful as Naimh, either.

We actually spent close to two hours in the bookstore and I wound up cooking dinner for both of us at my place. My no longer “ex” girlfriend flirted with me throughout the meal and played footsie with me beneath the table, but even after I put the dishes away, she casually deflected my invitations to take things upstairs.

At the time, I figured she was just playing hard to get as a way of amping up my desire for her. She did let me draw us into a hot and heavy makeout session on the couch, and allowed my hand to slide into her shirt and paw at one of her big, firm, titties. But when I reversed the direction of my fingers and tried to slide them into her pants, she broke our kiss and stared up into my eyes, saying, “Not yet, Matty.”

Not able to think of a single time the nymphomaniac redhead had EVER turned me down, I frowned and finally asked, “Why not?”

“Belle’s not here yet,” she replied as if it were the most obvious thing in the world. “She doesn’t know I’ve come over here yet, does she? I’m already crashing her alone time with you and don’t want her walking in to find us already fucking.”

I frowned. “Don’t you girls normally coordinate that stuff in advance?” The last time Naimh had come over on a Saturday for her ‘first time for the second time’, she’d pre-cleared it with Belle.

“Not this one,” Naimh admitted. “I was supposed to arrive tomorrow for the official Sunday start of my week. Showing up a day early was ... well ... I just wanted to see you.”

“I’m glad. I had a great time with you today.”

She looked at me skeptically. “Even though I talked your head off with all the art history stuff?”

I nuzzled her nose. “I enjoyed myself. Couldn’t you tell?”

“Well, I wanted to believe you were enjoying it ... but I couldn’t be sure you weren’t just putting up with me for the sake of putting up with me.”

“Believe it. I’m not going to change majors or anything, but you made it really interesting. And if it’s something important to you, I want to know about it.”

That got her to start another makeout session, but we didn’t want to go past Annabelle’s arrival. Naimh did let me start fingerbanging her, and she even got a small orgasm, but we otherwise kept both our pants on.

Belle did walk in shortly thereafter, surprised to see me cuddling on the couch with Naimh but not upset in the slightest. Naimh explained that she’d gotten permission from her parents to stay the weekend, and asked, “Would you mind if I joined you two for the evening?”

Belle’s response?

“I can’t fit Matty and Matty Junior in me at the same time, but if you don’t mind, I wanna see how many fingers you can fit in my ass while he’s fucking me, and maybe a rimjob while you’re at it? Then once I get mine, he’s welcome to cornhole the hell outta you and leave a massive pool of sperm in your colon for me to slurp out.”

So yeah, Saturday night was great.

Sunday morning, Belle actually left me and Naimh alone in bed together so she could go running with Sam. Naimh and I had a pleasant screw that finished with her wrapping her big freckled tits around my cock and humping me until I gave her a rare facial. She recalled how I used to give her facials all the time, back in the days before we’d started actually fucking, and admitted she rather missed feeling me hose down her freckled face. I promised I’d remember to facialize her more often from now on.

She scraped off what she could and slurped it up before cleaning up. We then headed downstairs to find Mother making brunch alone; Sam and Belle hadn’t returned from their run just yet. Mother made pleasant conversation with Naimh and scolded, “Wait for your guests, Matthew,” when I eyed the food rather hungrily. Fortunately, I didn’t have to wait long as Sam and Belle arrived less than ten minutes later, both of them sweaty and flushed and absolutely beautiful. Despite my hunger, I paused to kiss each of them quite deeply before settling down at the dining table with my plate.

The girls (including Mother) chatted amiably throughout brunch while I focused on the food, per usual. It occurred to me that the three of them had been the most antagonistic during that Thursday evening fight, save perhaps Holly. But this morning, any animosity from the trip was completely gone.

It also occurred to me that the three girls I had the strongest feelings for were at the table with me right then and there. I mean, casual acquaintances I knew at school would often ask me which of the six was my favorite, and I’d always deflect from giving anyone a straight answer. But the reality was that I always had a favorite. It’s just that the identity of my favorite at any given time was pretty fluid and often subject to whichever one of the girls had given me the most recent orgasm.

I thought about that first night in Santa Cruz when Alice, Belle, and Zofi had gotten into their little speculation session about my feelings for Naimh, Sam, Mari, and Holly. There was some truth to what they’d been saying that night. With apologies to shy Mari, I WAS attracted to strong, aggressive women, and she was leaving for Caltech anyway. Alice had fit nicely into her best buddy role and Zofi had made clear she was romantically attracted to women. So that left Naimh, Sam, and Belle.

All of them I had strong feelings for. All of them I had ... complicated ... feelings for. At the moment, I was good friends with all three of them – friends with benefits. Of the three of them, only Naimh seemed to be pursuing me with any interest in becoming my girlfriend. Sam and Belle had both opted out of being my Girlfriend of the Week and I wanted to believe Belle was genuine about her desire to be my anchor, my ‘little sister with benefits’. At the same time, I had no idea how that stance might change once we were in college together with the rest of the BTC elsewhere at different schools. She insisted she was happy in her role as my ‘little sister with benefits’, and to be honest I was happier with our relationship in that form as well. But anything was possible once we were alone together in Berkeley. Would she want to become my girlfriend then? I mean, she did joke about me marrying her, didn’t she?

For some reason, Sam’s utter lack of pursuit lately made me want her even more. She seemed to show up the most when things were at their worst, like the way she’d been there for me after the whole Conor thing, or even that little blowjob on Friday morning after the big fight just to make me feel better. Her absence somehow made my heart grow fonder, not forgetful. I knew she’d applied Early Decision to Stanford and was therefore locked into going there in the fall, but Palo Alto wasn’t so far removed from Berkeley as to make a relationship impossible.

And Naimh? I was still figuring this one out. We’d tried being the one boyfriend/girlfriend couple in the BTC, to mixed results. On the one hand it had been an amazingly awesome sexual relationship. On the other hand, it had been an emotionally vacant one. Would dating again give us the chance to correct past mistakes? Was it even worth trying given that there was a ticking countdown until our inevitable separation when she left for LA? Might it be better to not even try and just accept a friends-with-benefits relationship for the months that we had left?

Could I fall in love with one of them?

Could I fall in love with ALL of them?

SHOULD I fall in love with ANY of them?

What the hell did the word “love” even mean?

All musings about Captain Corelli’s Mandolin aside, the concept of “love” was still something I struggled with, and I’d been making a concerted effort to not say the word itself quite so often. I’d been trying to separate my lust for the girls from my love for the girls.

Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away.

Of course, it’s hard to focus on what comes after when the lust part slams her big naked boobies in your face. That’s pretty much what happened to me after Mother left and the three horny babes decided to team up on me.

Seriously, I wound up flat on my back across my bed with Sam doing her level best to suffocate me in her cleavage. In her defense, I don’t think she really knew how close she was to murdering me because Naimh was busy eating her pussy at the time.

The point is: I couldn’t really separate my feelings of love for the girls from my lust for the girls so long as they kept fucking my brains out every chance they got. The solution would seem to be obvious: stop letting the girls fuck my brains out every chance they got and give myself time to really think about what feelings of love still remained.

Pssht, yeah right.

That was never gonna happen in a million years.

So in the meantime, I had to accept things as they were. I had six horny babes constantly asking me to service their every sexual need and repeatedly plunge my throbbing hard dick into each of their willing holes, seven if Holly hadn’t actually bailed.

Yeah, in another four months or so we’d go our separate ways to college and grow up into the young adults we were meant to be. But in the meantime, well ... I had six (seven?) horny babes constantly asking me to service their every sexual need and repeatedly plunge my throbbing hard dick into each of their willing holes.

I could live with that.

Sam and Belle both went home, well-fucked and quite satisfied. Naimh and I drove out and got dinner together. And after dinner, we drove up to the hills to get a nice view over the city and the way the clouds were turning rich hues of orange and red.

She sat between my legs while I kissed the back of her neck as we watched the sunset together. Her body felt VERY warm and comfortable with my chest pressed against her back and our fingers interlaced together. And once the final rays of light had disappeared beyond the horizon, she turned her lips to mine and we began a kiss that felt like it would never end.

The next thing I knew, we were still kissing but had somehow magically transported into my bedroom. Our clothes were off and she was riding me with urgent need while her tongue delved deep into my mouth. I felt the weight of her big tits crushing into my chest while I gripped her firm asscheeks and yanked her body back and forth against my crotch. And in the end she moaned my name, “Oh, Matty...” as she reached her zenith and became overwhelmed by exquisite agony.

“Oh, Neevie,” I responded in kind, pinning her body down as far as it could go to let my penetrating prick belch out steaming vats of sperm straight into the back of her sweet honeypot.

So like I said, by Monday morning there was no need for another round of intercourse; we’d gotten plenty of THAT all weekend.

We got each other off quick and dirty with nothing but our mouths, my current Girlfriend of the Week (and maybe longer?) squeezing her nectar out of her delicious slice of heaven while I erupted great gouts of creamy jism for her to swallow as well. And afterwards, we cuddled together naked in each other’s arms.

No more angst. No more stress. No more fights or betrayals or repressed resentment. Just good old-fashioned orgasms.

Yeah, maybe real “love” would be what was left over when the passion was no more. But in the meantime, the six girls (seven?) I spent all my time with had plenty of passion to burn. So I resolved right then and there to stop worrying about “love”.

As I squeezed my Irish freckled redhead in my arms, I realized: I had all I could ever want right here.


Naimh and I got dressed, headed downstairs to have breakfast with Mother, and chatted amiably until Belle joined us in the minivan for my first three-person drive to school. Belle still got shotgun, of course. Let’s not get crazy here. The two girls nattered on happily with each other, leaving me alone to focus on driving.

Alice was waiting for us at the parking lot and came over as soon as we stepped onto the curb. She gave me a fist bump first and then leaned in for a quick peck on the lips second. After we passed the first gate, Naimh had to head clear across campus to get to her first period, so she gave me a fierce kiss and a mournful, “This is gonna be the first time we’ll be apart since Saturday morning.”

I chuckled, kissed her again, and said, “I’ll see you at recess.”

She had to be satisfied with that and hustled away. Belle and Alice kept chatting for another minute before the three of us split up.

Sam gave me a warm smile when I came in the door for first period. We had a little time to chat and she even gave me a quick peck on the lips when it was time for us to take our seats. After class, she held my arm and we walked together to second period.

At recess, though, I finally got the confirmation I’d been dreading all weekend. Sure, I’d been plenty distracted banging Belle, Alice, Naimh, and Sam (and I knew I shouldn’t be greedy), but it was still disappointing when Holly didn’t join us at our usual table the way she’d been doing for the past few weeks. I had no idea where she might be; all I knew is that she wasn’t here. And when Sam read the scowl on my face, she reached out to rub my knee and said reassuringly, “She promised she’d drop by at lunchtime to talk to you.”

I sighed, her words not very reassuring despite her tone. The words weren’t, ‘Oh, she’s busy right now but will be with us again at lunchtime.’ Still, I tried to shrug it off like it was no big deal. But inside, I knew Master would miss Personal Slut.

No, that was actually putting it a little too crudely. Yes, the sex play with Holly had been delectable. But she was a genuinely vivacious, sexy, and all around fun girl to be around. Her presence in my life had been a breath of fresh air for the past few weeks, and I’d miss her.

So when Holly did show up at lunchtime and ask if we could find a quiet corner to talk, I told her all of that. And I also told her I’d rather she didn’t leave.

“It’s not like I’m saying ‘goodbye’,” Holly insisted. “I’m still a student here and we’ll be seeing each other around school.”

“It’s enough of a ‘goodbye’ that you felt the need to come have a private conversation with me. It feels like a breakup.”

“Can’t break up if we were never truly together. You know I can’t stay. I mess up the group dynamic too much.” Holly sighed. “Everyone’s paired up and I’m the odd girl out.”

I shrugged. “You seemed pretty happy to be paired up with me for a few weeks there.”

Holly smiled and reached out to take my hand. “Yeah, I was pretty happy ... for as long as it lasted. I hope you don’t mind, but I’m gonna refer to you as one of my ex-boyfriends, even if it was only for three weeks.”

I chuckled. “I don’t mind.”

“Maybe if I could STILL be your girlfriend for this week ... and the next ... and the next ... I’d stick around,” she began a little hesitantly, her expression suddenly nervous. She bit her lip and fiddled with her hands, the ever-presence bubbly confidence she usually had momentarily gone. “Personal Slut would very much like to still belong to Master.”

I blinked and pulled my head back a bit. “You mean like ... official-official?”

She winced and spoke quite tentatively, quite slowly. “Would ... would it really be ... so bad? I mean, for me ... to be your official girlfriend?”

Before I could answer, the quick, superfast Holly came rushing back. “You know what forget it I don’t even know what I was thinking I mean why would a hot guy like you want somebody like me when you’ve got those ridiculous babes like Sam and Neevie and Belle and Zo--”

I cut her off abruptly with a kiss, holding her close with a hand at the back of her head. Holly whimpered and kissed me back with fierce passion.

But I didn’t want to lead her on. I broke the kiss almost as fast as I’d started it, and taking a deep breath I looked into her pretty hazel eyes from only inches away saying, “Don’t ever think you’re not worthy. In a different world, I would KILL to be your boyfriend.”

“In a different world...” she muttered miserably.

“I have obligations to the BTC. I belong to them, and you know it. Neevie’s already started her week as my official girlfriend.”

“Can I get back in line?”

“Maybe. If you ask them. But that would mean coming back.”

“No, no, no, I can’t do that. I told you: I don’t belong. They all know it. I mean, Sam and Zofi are cool with me, but we both know Belle resents me even if she tries not to. She’s not mean about it, but the resentment is still there, and she’s not the only one. Alice, Mari, and even Neevie a little bit. I’m the outsider crashing their party just before midnight. A Spring Break house in Santa Cruz bought me some extra time, but we both know I was just visiting.”

“Give them more time to get used to you and figure out a dynamic that includes you.”

“Time, we don’t have. And the fact that you’re all about to split off to different colleges soon only makes them even more desperate to cling to what they have left. No, I can’t come back and you know it.”

I sighed. “Can we still be friends?”

Her eyes narrowed. “Of course we can be friends. Or were you asking to be ‘friends with benefits’?”

I raised my eyebrows. “The former is what I was asking for. If you want the latter, you’ll have to go through the girls. Lack of formal titles or not, I’m the BTC’s boyfriend.”

Holly smiled. “Well, I’ve got some pull with the person who has the most influence in the BTC. Oh, and I’ve got some pull with Sam, too.”

I chuckled and blushed a little. “While I’ll agree that the girls would probably be happier not messing with the dynamic of adding you permanently, I’m sure exceptions can be made from time to time.”

“I just might take you up on that,” Holly murmured, closing the gap between us again. “Personal Slut would very much like to visit again.”

I grinned and kissed her one more time.

This time, Holly was the one who broke the kiss. She didn’t even say goodbye or anything. One moment, we were Frenching madly with our tongues in each other’s mouth. The next, she was walking away without a backwards glance.

But that was okay. I knew I’d see her again.


Belle, Naimh, and I drove home together and Belle gave me a quick kiss before heading over to her own house to wait for Mari’s arrival. Mondays were still “Neevie Mondays” after all.

You’d think that after fucking almost non-stop since Saturday afternoon that we’d get tired of each other or something, but it definitely didn’t work out that way. My nymphomaniac girlfriend was all over me as soon as we got in through the door. I’m not quite sure how, but we ended up banging with her bent over the washing machine in the laundry room. The damn thing wasn’t even running; she apparently just wanted to fuck me in the laundry room, with her right leg up atop the machine to really spread her cunt wide open for my hammering thrusts.

Of course, once Naimh got her first climax, she wanted to change positions. Only, her choice of new position was to lay her chest down atop the washer, reach back with both hands to spread her cheeks, and croon how much she needed to feel my considerable cock giving her an impromptu colonoscopy.

After I crammed her cornhole full of cum, we went upstairs to take a shower. Soaping up the freckled redhead’s fabulously firm breasts got me hard again, and this time my horny girlfriend braced herself against the back corner of the shower, raised her left leg to the adjacent corner where the aluminum frame met the wall, and had me fuck her standing up.

The position was pretty awkward but she was ridiculously turned on, and after she screamed her head off in joyous ecstasy, I remembered my promise to facialize her more often, dropped my girlfriend to her knees in front of me, and let her pump my prick with both hands until I gave her forehead, cheeks, and lips a fresh sperm bath.

And THEN we did some studying.

A little.

Although in fairness, our lack of sufficient study time was not completely due to sex. No, Naimh and I actually ... well ... talked.

We wound up sitting in bed, re-dressed and leaning back against my headboard, cuddled together in a position not unlike the one I often found myself in with Belle. We talked about school and we even talked about Holly a bit. But what I remember most from that conversation is when we started talking about our inevitable separation.

“I really, really wish I could go to Berkeley with you,” she sighed somberly.

“UCLA is a good school. And Alice will be there with you.”

“I know, but...” her voice trailed off, and there was moisture in her green eyes when she looked up at me. “I can’t imagine a future without you in it.”

I sighed and squeezed her close. “I’m having a hard time imagining a future without you in it, either.”

A moment later, she suddenly turned in my arms, grabbed my head, and planted a fierce kiss on my lips. A wail of sorrow gurgled up from her throat, and I pulled away to find her already in tears.

“I’m gonna MISS you, Matty!” she whined.

“I’m gonna miss you, too.”

“I love you!”

I ... hesitated.

And Naimh’s face fell.

“I’m sorry,” I said immediately. “It’s not that I don’t care about you.”

“No, it’s alright. We’ve had a LOT of discussions about the meaning of love, lately. I’m not asking you to prove yourself with the L-word or anything right now.” And with that, her momentary frenzy passed and she set her head back down on my chest.

I gently stroked her hair and cuddled her close. And for a moment the two of us lapsed into silence.

But eventually, she spoke. “I still can’t believe we’re all splitting up. Well, apart from me and Alice. And of course everyone’s perfectly aware you and Belle will be together.”

I read a bit of bitterness in Naimh’s tone, and I glanced down. “Does that bother you?”

She thought about her words before answering. “I don’t think ‘bother’ is the right word. We’re all certainly jealous of her. Everyone, including Zofi, would have liked for you to go with them. I mean if anything, I’m a little more worried for you - being alone with her and all.”

I frowned. “What’s THAT supposed to mean?”

Naimh pursed her lips and got off my chest. Twisting around to face me, she raised her eyebrows and said, “Everyone’s noticed how much more clingy Belle’s gotten over the last couple of months. It used to be that she was happy to be your little sister voyeur and wanted to stretch her wings a bit before settling down. But as time went on, she started to resent how much less of your attention she got and apparently tried to just bottle up her jealousy. I mean, there was that whole bit where she admitted to hating my guts, remember?”

“How could I forget?”

“I know she’s working on it. She told me you took away her house key after the whole butt plug incident, and she’s desperate not to lose your trust. But she’s even more desperate not to lose you, period. I mean, Belle getting all outraged about you not confirming the two of you were going to Berkeley together is what set off the whole fight in the first place.”

I pursed my lips. “I sorta forgot about that part.”

“When the two of you get to Berkeley, without the rest of the BTC, everything’s gonna change. I’ve always been envious of your relationship, envious of the bond you two share. If you ask me, this ‘siblings with benefits’ relationship is perfect for both of you. But what if you two were to actually start dating?”

I shook my head. “She doesn’t want to start dating. She skipped her Girlfriend of the Week slot, for one thing. I’m certainly more comfortable with Belle as my ‘little sister’ instead of my girlfriend, and she’s stated plainly that she’s happy with that role in my life.”

“Is she? Or is that a cover for her true feelings?”

I sighed. “I’d like to think she’s sincere.”

“Then what was all that shit between her and Holly?” Naimh raised her eyebrows. “What happens when some hot babe at Berkeley makes a pass at you?”

I chuckled. “Knowing Belle, she’d probably want to drag that hot babe into a threesome and suck a creampie out of her.”

“Well, maybe,” Naimh conceded. “But what if that hot babe wants to stick around and become a little more meaningful to you? What happens if your ‘little sister’ decides she gets to make the decisions about who is good enough for you or not?”

I pursed my lips and thought about it. My initial reaction was to protest and say that Belle would never do such a thing as interfere in my love life that way, but the more I thought about it, the more I realized she was perfectly capable of acting in such a manner. The hostility she’d shown to Holly was evidence enough, and that didn’t even factor in her recent admissions of jealousy.

“Well, I suppose she and I will have to talk about that sort of thing,” I said finally. “I really don’t intend to start dating her or anything, because I genuinely believe our relationship is better the way it is, and I’ll make that clear. Everything else ... we’ll have to work out. I mean, I don’t have any choice otherwise. The reality is that we ARE going to Berkeley together, and nobody else is coming with us.”

“That didn’t have to be the case.”

I gave her a puzzled look. “What do you mean by that?”

Naimh shrugged. “Mari, Zofi, Alice: they all got into Cal. But they made the best choice for themselves and picked the schools they really wanted to be at rather than make a decision that was based solely on you.”

I frowned. “Mari and Zofi I knew about. Alice got into Cal?”

Naimh nodded. “She didn’t tell you?”

I shook my head. “Gonna have to ask her about why she’d hide that from me.”

“Maybe she’s feeling guilty about choosing her school over choosing you.” Naimh frowned. “Don’t get me wrong: I’m thrilled I won’t be alone. It would’ve sucked even more for me to go to UCLA without her. But here’s a thought ... maybe she hasn’t turned in her paperwork to UCLA yet because she’s still thinking about choosing Berkeley instead.”

I sighed. “Please don’t get my hopes up.”

“Fine, fine.” Naimh sat back.

“You know what? Let’s not talk about the other girls. I wanna talk about you and me. I want to know what you want from this relationship.”

Raising her eyebrows, Naimh sat upright in a cross-legged position and planted her elbows on her knees. The position pitched her forward and gave me an excellent view of her cleavage through the scoop-neck of her top. My eyes yo-yoed down for a moment, and her emerald-green eyes were twinkling when I met them again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.