The Night Manager Redux - Cover

Preview

The Night Manager Redux

by Whiff

Copyright© 2006 by Whiff

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Ma/ft, mt/Fa, Consensual, Romantic, Fan Fiction, Incest,

Erotica Sex Story: This is a continuation of John LeCarre's "The Night Manager" in which the lives of Jonathon and Jebediah, after their rescue by Leonard Burr, are imagined, with particular emphasis on their powerful and erotic sexual relationship.

Synopsis of "The Night Manager" by John LeCarre'

Le Carre's book takes thirty five year old Jonathon Pine, who is trying to escape uncomfortable memories from his past, into an undercover venture to attempt to bring the "worst man in the world", Dick Roper, to justice. Pine is a man of many parts, and eventually falls under the spell of Roper's mistress, Jebediah. They fail in their mission to get Roper, and Jonathon is beaten nearly to death, but they eventually find solace in each other on a rocky pinnacle in West Cornwall, hiding from both their pasts. Pine's recruiter is Leonard Burr, a down to earth Yorkshireman who is dedicated to destroying Roper, and his ilk.

The novel is one of LeCarre's most romantic, and is the beginning of his recent imaginings(?) of worldwide conspiracies among unlikely crooks. But I have always felt that I didn't read enough about the subsequent relationship between the confused, sensual, yet adorable Jeb, and the somber, multi-talented, brooding Jonathon.

Herewith, Whiff steps bravely into the vacuum.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.