The Night Manager Redux - Cover

The Night Manager Redux

Copyright© 2006 by Whiff

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This is a continuation of John LeCarre's "The Night Manager" in which the lives of Jonathon and Jebediah, after their rescue by Leonard Burr, are imagined, with particular emphasis on their powerful and erotic sexual relationship.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fan Fiction   Incest  

They were aboard the "Iron Pasha", headed for the Mediterranean Sea. "Eh" said Roper, "the fuck you talking, Sandy? Shot with a rifle on his own balcony? Did he have enemies we don't know about? Screwing some randy wife?" Even as he said it, he knew Lord Langbourne was right, it must have something to do with his search for the girl. Burr was imprisoned in a tiny set of rooms at Eton, Bradshaw was in exile, convicted and shunned by his former friends, and Roper's empire still hung by its toes. The lawlessness of the middle asian nations where he had planned to flog the dope was scandalous, and substantially reduced his profit. He'd often wondered whether Burr had somehow caused some of those troubles too, but Darker assured him it was all under control, even though Darker himself was less secure under his new masters.

"Sit down, man, and calm down. Lets think this through. Wait, lets get Corks in here. " Shortly, Major Corkoran, former army officer, former intelligence officer, full time fag, entered breezily. "Has Pine written all over it, though he's getting logistical support somewhere, Burr I don't doubt. Really old man, we ought to get Darker to find them, wherever they are, and just put an end to it. Nothing Burr can really do. Use professionals, off shore types. Next thing you know that creep will come at us."

Roper let his mind drift back to the pair, missing Jeb's sexy elegance, and even Pine's casual competence at everything. His mistake had been trying to use an empty headed noble, no matter how venal. "You're right, Corks. Let me get on to Darker, cut off his account until he finds them. Can't be that hard." Yet he felt a pang of regret for the two lonely lovers, sure they were at each other's throats by now. That woman could never manage without excitement, he thought.

The woman in question, at that moment, was standing nude in the hatch of the skiff's cabin, her arms gripping the overhead deck, her heavy breasts quivering with the skiff's slight roll. Her newly shaved pussy ("They'll shave it for the baby anyway, dear") was pushed forward by her stance, and she was leering at Jonathon. "I really think last night did it, darling. It just felt right, women know these things. But just to be sure, love, why not put the auto on and come down here for a quick nooner?" Jonathon found himself constantly surprised by her ability to seduce him even in circumstances that were dangerous, and his inability to resist her casual carnality. But they were well out to sea, and it was a gentle wind, so she was right, the auto would do for a few minutes.

She had demanded he teach her to shoot the rifle, which could only be done at sea. Otherwise, the noise would be heard up and down the Cornwall coast. She was getting rather good, he thought as he stumbled down the stairs, seeing her lewdly on display atop the table. He left his shirt on while he pushed off his shorts, and buried himself inside her, surprising her with his haste, yet bringing that erotic, burbling smile to her face as she took his weight. He muttered "What a horny, selfish bitch you are. You really have earned a spanking". Her face lit with anticipation, even as he felt her hips match his. "Just fuck me, Jonathon. You can torture me tonight. Actually, I may insist."

But Jonathon had taken some new precautions, little traps spread around at a distance from the cottage, trip wires that would both call an alarm and injure. Several shallow pits concealed by brush could easily seen by day, but were invisible by night. It seemed obvious to him that Roper and Darker would not take an assassination lightly, and he was not convinced of Burr's ability to keep their location secret. Shortly after their return from their adventure, once the glow had eased in Jeb's mind, he had sat her down and, sitting opposite her, spelled out the increased danger he was sure they were now exposed to, and also his reasons for wanting to stay here, rather than flee once again.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.