The Night Manager Redux - Cover

The Night Manager Redux

Copyright© 2006 by Whiff

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - This is a continuation of John LeCarre's "The Night Manager" in which the lives of Jonathon and Jebediah, after their rescue by Leonard Burr, are imagined, with particular emphasis on their powerful and erotic sexual relationship.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fan Fiction   Incest  

Meg was very impressed with Jonathon in person, as he stood in front of her desk, an intense, penetrating stare, and announced "Jonathon Pine to see Mr. Roper." He looked slightly younger in person, and the sense of harnessed power he projected was awfully sensual. Not handsome, but virile as hell. She realized, suddenly, that he had, without doubt, killed Daniel's father. For the first time in many years she felt flustered. "Um, well, yes, Mr. Pine, Mr. Roper is expecting you. Please go right up, I mean in." He smiled quickly at her, seeming to see into her soul, and as he walked past her, she felt her pussy gushing.

Daniel stood beside his desk, as Thomas, he couldn't think of him with any other name, strode directly to him and shook his hand. Suddenly, he remembered the feeling, that this was a man you could have complete confidence in, a man who would never let you down. "Please sit down, do you mind if I call you Thomas? I know that's strange, but its the way I have thought of you all these years." As the man waved his hand, as though to say "Whatever", Daniel felt a rush of affection. He took a deep breath, but Thomas was talking.

"My children have told me how you met, Daniel, and I must conclude you are trying to find out what happened twenty two years ago. I am willing to tell you some of what I know, but my main purpose is to be certain you are not a threat to my family. So may I ask, why now? I know about both Darker and Langbourne's efforts, and I suppose they told you what they discovered. So why wait so long? Has something happened that I should know about?"

Daniel tried desperately to hold Jonathon's gaze, but found he could not. He thought for a moment he might be physically ill, the tension and churning seemed so strong. But finally, he whispered "All Sandy ever said was that they thought you and Jeb killed Dad. Assisted by some bloke named Burr. By the time they told me, I was already suspicious of Sandy's actions, so I didn't really internalize it. It's just recent, this obsession. I dream about Jebs, about you, the flowers from the top of that mountain, do you remember? The time I finally made the windward leg of the point? Catching that trout? How good it tasted that night? The feeling of Jeb's body when we danced, just before the trouble. I mean, I was eight years old. I don't know about my father. He was Dad. he built this company. I'm rich because of him. I cannot shake the strong feeling I have toward you and Jeb, and I can't resolve that with the idea you killed my father."

Jonathon sat passively, waiting until he was sure Daniel was finished. Even that was familiar, the patience to hear him out Thomas had always had, so unlike his father. And as always, as he spoke, there was authority in his voice. "I was there in Mama Low's at the behest of a secret government Ministry that was trying to bring your father to a court of law, in England, or wherever. A woman I was fond of, in Egypt, had died because I broke a confidence, and the corrupt web your father had built heard about it, and had her lover, a man named Freddie Hamid, kill her. I hated your father for that, and found that the more I discovered about his affairs, the more I hated him. And I found myself in love with Jeb. But he found me out, used me for his purposes, and then had his men beat me nearly to death on the Iron Pasha. The man who recruited me was able to extract me, along with Jeb, but it took months for me to recover. A great many deaths in South America and in middle Europe may be laid to your father's plotting, which so far as I know he pursued not for wealth, but just for the power of being able to do it."

"To this day, Daniel, I think of your father as the "worst man in the world". Jeb and I were both fond of you, and wished we could have somehow consoled you over the years, but since we are still involved in rather hush hush matters, it has been impossible. And now you have stumbled back to my family and involved my children. My wife extends to you an invitation for dinner, this next Saturday. Please do not come if you are going to blame us for your father's fate, which I assure you was caused by his own evil deeds. And I think you must face the reality of his own deep culpability in serious, world wide crime."

Meg found herself holding her breath as she listened over the intercom, almost hypnotized by the assured, convincing words she was hearing. He hadn't quite admitted that he had killed Roper, but it seemed clear to her. And she could feel her cunt bathed in juice. As Pine walked past her, with a quick smile, she turned and hurried into Daniel's office. Daniel was sitting in a chair, his face a mask of confusion, staring into space. She plumped herself into his lap, and whispered into his ear, so close she could, and occasionally did, lick its inside erotically. "Darling, he did it. Perhaps she did too. He told you his reasons, and all that we have discovered points to the truth of his opinion of your father. You have rebelled against such awful things, I think you have known but not admitted to yourself that what that man said was true."

She wiggled her ass on his lap, waiting for the usual sign of his excitement. After a few more moments of licking his ear, and letting him smell her inflamed cunt, she felt it finally respond. "Darling, you don't have to despair. Just choose love, Daniel, for that family, you know of course they are rather randy, and let yourself be taken by the affection we all feel for you. Stop fighting it on principal, you must make a choice for yourself. I will love you either way, but they will not. If you do not open yourself, darling, they will know it, and you will lose them." As she said this, Daniel realized he could not bear, this close, to risk losing this chance at happiness.

And thus he came to be seated at dinner, on Jeb's right hand, with Rebecca to his right, Alex across the table beside Meg. Jonathon had taken him sailing in the late afternoon, and they were all dressed in casual, swimming or boating costumes. Daniel was still slightly unsure that what Meg had told him about the situation within the Pine family was true, but without a doubt, there seemed a mood of debauchery, of seething sexual heat, which surrounded them all.

Jeb's bikini was tiny, and so loose that from his vantage point, Daniel could see the nipple of her left breast, stiff and pink as she chatted away in her offhand style. "So there was Daniel, poor boy, naked, with his dirty pants in hand, staring at me in the shower, his little thingy stiff. From what Rebecca tells me, dear boy, its not so little anymore. So I swooped him up and carried him back to bed, while his eyes were shut tight, and after I had put new pj's on him, he whispered 'Don't tell dad, please Jebs.' I never did dear, but I do remember that from then on, you tended to worship me. If it happened today, I'm sure I would act quite differently." Everyone was giggling except Meg, who seemed to be doing something in Jonathon's lap. Daniel noticed that Alex too was staring at his mother's tits.

Jeb looked first at Alex, and then quickly over at Daniel. With a dazzling grin, she murmured "There's a bit of plastic in there, Daniel, from after I nursed these greedy little blighters. Wouldn't stop until they were almost two. Men are missing a great deal, not being able to nurse their children. Its really a very sensual experience."

Meg looked up, her shoulder still moving slightly, and in her throaty, turned on voice crooned "Oh it is, it feels so intimate and sexy. Though I must say, Jeb, you've carried it somewhat further than I ever dared. I think it was my loss."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.