The Night Manager Redux - Cover

The Night Manager Redux

Copyright© 2006 by Whiff

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - This is a continuation of John LeCarre's "The Night Manager" in which the lives of Jonathon and Jebediah, after their rescue by Leonard Burr, are imagined, with particular emphasis on their powerful and erotic sexual relationship.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fan Fiction   Incest  

"Alex, you don't have to bring a date for me, surely we can be civilized together with your new girlfriend. I just want to show off our dancing, look how hard we worked at it, and we're really good, darling. Its been months since we... Well alright, three weeks, but you'll be surprised how the place has changed, the new floor, and better music, I think. I promise not to monopolize you. Oh good, big brother, now seven sharp, I'll have to catch the eleven o'clock home. Oh Mummy's fine with it. I'm eighteen after all." Rebecca hung up the phone, grinning to herself.

Jeb was primping in front of the mirror, wearing her new wraparound silk, that showed off her tits so well. Jonathon was coming back tonight, after a short trip, but she never lost a chance to practice their frantic, lusty homecoming sex. She was humming, thinking about her new dildo. She hoped Rebecca would leave Jonathon alone, she had interfered with their homecomings a couple of times. Not that it wasn't a pleasant sort of change of pace. Bec had graduated to the supplemental pleasures of toys long ago, and it was quite handy when they both were fucking her husband.

"Mum? Could we talk? I'd like to go down to the city tonight, just until the last train. Alex is coming down, and he wants to go dancing at the Lollyboy. It's been months since we went dancing." Jeb grinned, recognizing the little lies her daughter often used to try to get her own way, and didn't like to frustrate her too often, though she was a bit transparent to a mother who had been sneaking out of the house before she was twelve. Besides it would be nice to be alone with Jonathon.

"Alright, dear, so long as your careful to catch the last train. Take the Saab down to the station. But I forbid you to wear that skirt you had on last time, as a matter of fact, please report for inspection before you leave."

"Thanks Mum. You look absolutely verve in that silk. Could I wear it sometime? The big dance is coming up at school, and I would dazzle in that frock." Jeb looked over her shoulder at the blond bundle of loveliness her daughter had become, amazed at the combination of sophistication and childish joy she radiated. She had gotten through her school years with a minimum of fuss, a couple of lovers, and two or three one night stands. She had always returned to the family fold, because she said the sex could not be equaled by anyone under twenty five, except for Alex, of course. "Darling, come give your old Mum a kiss."

It was not the casual cheek they shared, but a full fledged, tonguing, firm lovers' clutch. Becca pulled away, and looked fondly at her beautiful mother, whose eyes were bright with the prospect of Jonathon's return, and a long, erotic evening with her husband and lover. She whispered "Night, Mum, I know you'll have a lovely evening", congratulating herself on her timing. She was still treated as the baby in the family. Getting away like this on a weeknight was a rare treat.

She threw on her dancing skirt, that came almost to her knees but was split on both sides to allow for energetic movement, with the tan thong underneath, that looked almost nude. Bec loved showing off, though she was warned regularly that it was close to indecent the way she wiggled herself. She didn't take the risk of not wearing a bra, which she almost always preferred, because Mum might notice and ground her at the last minute. Becca had been as intimate as two women could be with her mother, but had never managed to win her complete freedom.

She passed her Dad as he stood looking through his mail in the foyer. He was still the handsomest, most masculine man she had ever known, even passing through his middle fifties. She walked up and pressed herself to him, holding his gaze. "Welcome home, Daddy."she breathed. He smiled, and their lips met, holding firmly, tongues gently dueling. She felt his cock spasm into her groin. She was only two inches shorter than her father, and she loved to feel him reacting to her firm body. She pulled away, and whispered "Your Mum's tonight, Daddy, but we'll just see about tomorrow night. I'm off for some dancing, Mum said it was okay, have a lovely evening. I'll be on the late train. Love you."

As she applied heavier makeup in the train's ladies, and took off her bra, she wondered if tonight might be the night. Lately, she had been having intuitions that she was going to meet her destiny soon. She laughed at herself, remembering she had had the same feeling with that soccer player who had whirled her around at last year's hop, only to discover he was a disaster in bed. She had insisted he work her up as Alex and her Dad did, and he had cum before she even got excited, as she sucked his modest sized cock. He couldn't get it up again, so she dressed and took a cab home.

It was unlikely she would meet anyone new tonight, for it was a familiar place, and she and Alex had been going there for two years. But it was still exciting and fun, and she loved the fancily named drinks they served. When she arrived to find she was first, she was disappointed in the crowd. She had hoped to show off her new boogie steps to a lot of her buddies. She chatted with the headwaitress, and got a table right by the dance floor. As her tall orange confection arrived, complete with an umbrella and cherry, another waiter set a silver tub with a bottle of champagne in it. "Compliments of the couple there under the scotch tartan, Bec. Christ, its Dom."

She scanned the area, not able to zero in on anyone, when Alex appeared. "Hey Bec, been here long?" He leaned over and gave her a wet, sloppy kiss, as he had taken to doing lately. She would have complained if she didn't like it so much.

"Look what someone has sent us, darling. Dom Perignon. Stick with me to live the good life, baby." They both grinned.

"Who was it, Bec? Over there, under the tartan? Umm, ah I see, there's a couple over there, your broad street type, with an older woman. They're smiling at us. Must be them. Lets have a glass, then go over."

"Where's your dolly, then, Romeo? Not up for dancing on a weeknight?" Alex frowned, just as the older woman he had noticed at the table that had sent the wine walked, or rather strutted toward them.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.