The Night Manager Redux - Cover

The Night Manager Redux

Copyright© 2006 by Whiff

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This is a continuation of John LeCarre's "The Night Manager" in which the lives of Jonathon and Jebediah, after their rescue by Leonard Burr, are imagined, with particular emphasis on their powerful and erotic sexual relationship.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fan Fiction   Incest  

Sir Jonathon Pine, K.B.O.E., lay on top of his bed, his wife of fifteen years gently caressing his wet cock. He had been down in London for several days, and their evening had played out much as always, adjusted for their two teenagers. The cook he had trained had prepared an excellent meal, though "She never can seem to manage the saffron", said the former hotelier.

Jeb was wearing the white two piece suit she liked to taunt him with, the short skirt revealing her bare tush, which she took pains to flash at him. Their children just sat there, Alexander at attention as he often was in the presence of both his parents, in spite of the time the two males had spent together while Jonathon passed on what he considered to be the essential tools of a young man who must eventually go out into a cruel and unforgiving world, and Rebecca simpering at her father, her cheesy grin signaling her understanding of the sexual tension her parents displayed.

Even before dessert, Jeb rose and told her husband "Enough wasting time, old chap. You have your husbandly duty to perform, so lets get on with it. Hup hup." As she passed out of the baronial dining room, her hips swinging, the bottoms of her ass just visible under the wiggling skirt, Alex, the fifteen year old, blushed, and Becca, at fourteen, leered with doe eyes at her father. They climbed the stairs of her parents' old manor, which required a large portion of their joint incomes each year to repair and improve, and she stripped away her top, letting her amazing tits bounce for him. He had been sure when she had insisted on implants after nursing both children that he would object, but in the event they were even larger now, and lovely both to watch and to touch. She had refused to let him see her torso while they healed, and the night she finally revealed them, even his natural reserve failed him as he ogled their new size, fullness, and beauty. "I knew it, even you, the great stone face, are impressed, so much so that you're actually gaping, old man. Well come on then, have your way with me. And they aren't fragile."

So after the frantic, urgent coupling they always enjoyed after a separation, here they were, either taking a breather, or having a new pronouncement, or both. "Darling, we must discuss the children, more specifically their sex education. I gave in to that deplorable local day school, but I refuse to have my children stumble through their puberty in the same way we did, untaught, unhappy, and unlovely. They are both maturing very fast, I note you have closely observed your daughter's tits, in addition to her other assets which you may notice she takes great pride in displaying for you at the pool. I have had occasion to observe the size of your son's penis, which I assume reflects your genes, and the fact that he has been entertaining a rather stupid eighteen year old from the village out on the lake. This is no way for him to learn about sex, blind leading the blind.

So I have concluded that you and I must seduce our children, and teach them the essentials of sexual pleasure. Before you object on societal grounds, I dare to point out that you and I have broken any number of civilized society's rules on occasion. And when it makes sense, I shall not shrink from the more

important duty to the future happiness of my children." She nuzzled in his ear, and squeezed his cock, the impulse to rise being fought desperately by Jonathon. "She has the cutest little blond puss, dear, and just a bit of wispy hair. She's broken her maidenhead with tampons, and for god's sake she took a ride home with a hulking great senior while you were away. That's what happens, you see. Some football star fancies her and confuses her about the sexual act forever, when what she wants is you, the father is always a girl's first love. Aha, you finally flinched. She'll be so grateful, and will have a lovely future, not spending time as a roundheel slut like her mother. "

They discussed the matter for fifteen minutes, but Jeb had thought the matter through thoroughly, and he eventually ended up conceding her point. "Fine darling, then we will drive down to Cornwall this weekend, and Alex can take me out in the boat, while you teach young Rebecca something about cooking, she shows no inclination at all in that direction. I suspect she shares some sexual genes with me, dear, and that has amused you lo these many years, so I am certain you will find her instincts suit you. Now then, you may notice my bum is rather moist. Your duties are not yet complete."

And thus Jonathon found himself alone with his daughter, her five feet of blooming, nubile blond loveliness encased in a very light sundress under which, he had noticed on their trip to his private stream in search of langoustinos, she wore nothing. She had been letting her young, swelling though not yet fully mature breasts swing about as they tromped through the woods. When they got back to the kitchen portion of the main room, she stood back as he tried to draw her attention to the sauce he used, and when he looked to her, a small tear was running down her cheek. "Daddy, Mom said... I mean, don't you want me? I love you Daddy, I want you to teach me, oh Daddy don't you want me?"

In answer, Jonathon embraced her and pressed her body firmly to his. His cock rose into her waist, and he felt her wiggle against it. "Oh you do want me Daddy, oh I'm so glad, wait, wait a moment." She stepped back and pulled the dress over her head, then leered winningly at him as she posed her naked teen age body for him. "Mom says I'm going to be beautiful just like she is. I hope I get her tits. Mine seem small, though boys do make a fuss about them. Mom says you're the best lover she's ever known, and that I should pay careful attention to everything you tell me. I think you and Mom are just the greatest, and this...". Just like her mother, he thought, can't stop talking, as he locked her lips to his, exploring her sweet tasting mouth with his tongue. He felt hers battling, and suction as she tried to pull him even closer to her cool tanned nudity.

He picked her up and carried her into the bedroom, laid her gently on the coverlet, and spread her legs. He heard her sigh when he covered her little pussy with his mouth, and began the knowledgeable licking and sucking that always worked on her mom. She began to gasp, then her hips pushed at him, and she began to climax. Quick like her mom too, he thought, as he waited out her orgasm, his cock twitching on her leg. He felt her hand reach down and surround his member, and she squealed "Daddy, it's too big. Mom said my puss can stretch a lot, but oh my, this thing can't possibly, oh, oh, Daddy, oh it's going in, it really is isn't it, mmmmmm, thats it, oh go ahead now Daddy, it feels marvelous I...". He covered her mouth again as she took him fully inside her, and felt her gasping into his mouth, climbing toward release again, and he let himself go with her, thinking she might be sore when she finished. She grunted and humped even before he squirted into her sucking cunt, and as he released her mouth, she groaned "Oh that was so good, Daddy. I took all of it, didn't I? But it was awfully quick Daddy. You can do it again can't you? I can see why Mom says you have to love the person you fuck, or its just animal behavior. I do love you Daddy, you know that, and I can tell you love me. I mean not the way you love Mom, but...". He kissed her again, chuckling as he began to move his stiffening cock inside her. A running commentary, just like Jeb, he thought. As he felt her hips begin to move with his, he realized she did indeed possess her mother's instincts.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.