The Night Manager Redux - Cover

The Night Manager Redux

Copyright© 2006 by Whiff

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is a continuation of John LeCarre's "The Night Manager" in which the lives of Jonathon and Jebediah, after their rescue by Leonard Burr, are imagined, with particular emphasis on their powerful and erotic sexual relationship.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fan Fiction   Incest  

Two weeks later they were sipping coffee, both a little down. She had started her period the night before. He was, as usual, more stalwart than she, and talked instead of Burr's visit. "He seemed rather excited on the phone. I'm not sure what an Eton Don can do to rival his old life, but he would not have called out of school if something weren't brewing. And he's bringing Rooke. That's a sign."

She asked "Mightn't that shakeup of the new cabinet have something to do with it? Perhaps our Leonard is back in favor. God knows he did in that bastard Bradshaw, with his own people."

Jonathon shrugged. "He might not tell us if he were, just spin out some story. He's all spy and a mile wide." She frowned at his contraction. But she brightened when he suggested a sail on the morning tide. Burr always came for dinner. Jonathon had learned his culinary trade very well.

"Oh let's darling. I brought a new bikini from home, and its a nice warm day. If you're nice, I'll take off the top for you."

Burr had to admit he felt a surge of attraction every time he saw Jebediah. She had never lost the kind of english gentlewoman enthusiasm she projected as she came loping down to embrace him, and shake hands with Rooke. But he was unable to work up any jealousy towards Jonathon. He had seen brave men, and foolish men, and talented men, but thought Jonathon the best combination of these he had ever known. He had feared that Jonathon would lose the capacity for illusion when he first escaped Roper, but time had given him back his imagination. Yet his smile of greeting was still the reserved, careful thing that only partially hid his independence.

Burr knew he had no real hold on them. They were in fact totally devoted to each other, and to no other. Pine had a carefully hidden bank account, and her parents were going to leave Jeb a substantial estate. They were joined in the turmoil of the past, their intimate knowledge of each other's sins and failures, and their shared hate for Roper and his ilk. Burr had, through his contacts in the shadow world, arranged their false identities, though Jeb's cover was shallow. But they seemed content here in this rustic, remote hideaway, and he sometimes sensed that Jonathon was waiting for a chance to go to war once again. He harbored an anger that Burr knew to be fierce, and unresolved. He was counting on that.

But he bided his time with small talk and gossip from Whitehall. "They are still really overgrown adolescents, though Mrs. Thatcher did her job well. The market forever, and bugger any government interference. Rex is sort of coasting to retirement, but there are still a couple of believers scattered about. And he has me buried so deep no one can find me." They were still sipping cocktails, with Jed and Jonathon relaxing on the wooden couch and Rooke and Burr in chairs. From the first, Pine had insisted that Jeb always hear their plottings. "She must grow up, Leonard. And I don't want to ever surprise her."

Finally, as they gushed over Jonathon's "langoustine locale", the base for which he somehow contrived to trap in a local spring, Burr charged into the breach. "We've discovered that Roper has not exactly retired from the scene, old chap. To wit, he has charged a cousin of Lord Langbourne the job of finding you two. There is something a trifle mysterious about that, since the man lives within thirty miles of this very spot. I hope it is but chance, though that stretches credulity a tad, don't you think? Aha, but Leonard to the rescue, an old chum has prevailed on the minority leader for a sanction on said renegade. Possession of state secrets, etcetera. So what do you say, old man? As a favor to Leonard? A forty mile sail up the channel, a sniper's justice, a little message for the Roper camp?" Silence settled over the table.

It was not quite off the wall for Jonathon, because Burr had occasionally averred to "little favors" which might come up that an ex-army, special force trained man could do for him. But this was a bald invitation to murder. It would not, of course, be Jonathon's first, nor his worst, though he had a somewhat strained and extended definition of murder. He sat there, staring at Burr, feeling his heart beat, sensing the abyss facing him, but with a fire of revenge burning bright in his gut. Before he could even sort out his feelings, Jeb pulled him from the table and into the bedroom, closing the door and pushing against him feverishly. She whispered savagely "I've met that man Jonathon. A true villain if ever there was one. Tell him you'll do it, that I can help you, and I promise you I will be your slave forever. Oh please, darling."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.