The Night Manager Redux - Cover

The Night Manager Redux

Copyright© 2006 by Whiff

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - This is a continuation of John LeCarre's "The Night Manager" in which the lives of Jonathon and Jebediah, after their rescue by Leonard Burr, are imagined, with particular emphasis on their powerful and erotic sexual relationship.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fan Fiction   Incest  

Meg and Daniel were nude, resting on the leather covered couch in his office, relaxed and comfortable as she leaned against him, after two drinks and lovely oral sex. Though both their groins were wet, they paid no attention, as the next few minutes they would take their next step, which Meg suspected might involve sodomy upon her. He was in that sort of mood, rough and urgent, churning from the call she had put through an hour ago. He's gaga over that girl, she thought, and the mother too. He was such a good fellow, had been so put upon in his life, and Meg loved mothering him. Her own children were grown, and she considered herself lucky to have a young, handsome and ardent lover at her age, when so many of her friends were abstinent from necessity.

"My god but she's cheeky, Meg. 'You were rather indifferent to me last night, Daniel, so I think the least you could do would be take me to a nice dinner, so we can correct the rather unhappy first impression you made on me. No, just book a table, and Email it to me. I'll meet you there. You can drive up some other time. You realize of course this is all rather mysterious, you know so much about me, though I suppose I'm flattered.' Never a thought that I might be busy or anything."

Meg opined "She wants to get you alone and pump you about her parents, darling. You're going to have to decide how much you want to say, and for that matter how you feel about the whole thing. She really is a beauty, dear, and I suspect is not above putting that and her vivacious personality to work loosening your tongue. If you wish my opinion, I think you should try to get to know her, and practice a bit of your own charm on her. She would do you rather well as a wife, and my sense was she is rather sexy. She certainly likes to show off her assets."

Daniel sighed. "Yes, I suppose that's her plan. I wish I was more certain about how I will feel if it turns out that her parents did indeed kill Dad. I know he was a bit of a cad, and perhaps a crook as well, but I never saw any true evil in him. Though I suppose a child never does."

Meg twisted around, holding his gaze, letting him see her affection. "Darling, eventually, after a pleasant meal, tell her your story. If you want a future, you really must. Anyone with half a mind, and you might have noticed she took a first in the examinations so she is no fool, will understand the complications of your life. I think you have survived it all rather well, you might have noticed my bias in your favor, and are closing in on a discovery that will perhaps free you from some of your psychic angst."

Daniel smiled at her, and leaned down to kiss her gently. "You are a prize, my dear. what would you like to do with my body next?"

Meg leered at him. "Fuck my ass, stud." So he did. She omitted the fact that Alex would be taking her to dinner Saturday night. Their agreement was, what you don't know won't hurt.

So Rebecca was quite pleased with the intimate table at the Savoy, for which she had carefully achieved what she thought of as her "classy slut" look, a translucent gown that hinted at the charms beneath. Daniel was waiting for her in the lobby, and seemed a very different person, charming and confident. He kissed her cheek, then guided her to the table as the head waiter trailed behind. Once they were seated, and the man had listed the nightly specialities, he poured the Chablis that had been chilling, and left them alone.

"Well Daniel, that was a great improvement. I'm so pleased that you do indeed know how to show a girl a good time. I've never been here, so help me to make the most of it." She leaned over and whispered "I'd say you are charming the pants off me darling, but I'm not wearing any." In spite of knowing she was manipulating him, he felt his body respond to her casual, rather free spirited sensuality. So much like Jeb, he thought. He grinned at her.

The meal was a great pleasure for them both. The elegant food, good wines, and careful service made them relax and exchange ideas in an altogether enjoyable way. Daniel was conscious of his lust for her, but let it show only occasionally. Rebecca sensed it, but smiled and did her usual flirtatious but superficial teenager imitation, which was well practiced. She had begun to react to an undefined and vague unease that was like an aura around him, in spite of his practiced sophistication. He was a troubled fellow, she felt, not in the nasty way some men were, but an ungrounded, confused sort of discomfort. In spite of this, his casual wealth and sincere, almost worshipful admiration pleased her greatly, so it was easy to say yes when he invited her to his apartment.

It was a spectacular place, the penthouse of a five story building in a fashionable downtown section. The twelve foot high walls of the main room were connected to skylights which gave an impression of openness and size, and a great feeling of being outside. The fashionably modern interior was beyond classy, and the whole effect took one's breath away. After staring around for a a long moment, Rebecca turned and embraced Daniel, lifting her face to his, and breathing "Okay darling, I'm suitably impressed. You may kiss me now."

He was a good kisser, she thought, and relaxed her body against his. He allowed the kiss to become slowly more passionate, which she knew was an intended prelude to seduction. One of the things her mother had taught her, and an occasional experiment had confirmed, was that seduction never resulted in good sex, much less genuine affection. It was simply intended to confirm the male's power.

She drew away from him, smiling up at his handsome but not quite certain face. "Darling, I'm not sure we're ready for each other, though you're awfully attractive. When we make love, I want us both to be fully committed and clear. Honestly Daniel, you would make an awfully good husband, and I would make an excellent wife. But a quick bump and giggle is no way to begin. So lets relax, please tell me what you can about my parents, and you're relationship to them."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.