United Family - Cover

Preview

United Family

by FamilyMan

Copyright© 2006 by FamilyMan

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft, Ma/ft, mt/Fa, Consensual, Incest, Mother, Son, Father, Daughter, Aunt, Nephew,

Erotica Sex Story: What happens when a Mom is bed-ridden for a long period, and is afraid of loosing her husband. See who jumps in to help, and the effect it has on the rest of the loving family

Author Intro:

This is my very first trial at writing of any kind— and as English is neither my mother tongue, nor is it my everyday language the story may seem a little strangely worded. I would, therefore, appreciate any comment - both for the story itself and for the way it is written.

Special thanks to my proof reader George Davis.

Introduction

Hi. My name is David Gold (Dave). I'm about to tell you a "story" that actually happened to my family about 12 years ago. I was 14 years old at the time. My sister Tammy was 16. Our parents are Jeanette and Bob, then 37 and 39. To say just a little about our family, we were (and still are) a very loving family, our parents still love each other with the same fire as they had in their high school years, and we - the kids - love both our parents and each other very much. We did, do and will do just about anything to help one another whenever help is needed, and we do so with true love. This love was only strengthened after my mom's accident and what followed it, as I'll tell you in the following chapters.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.