United Family - Cover

United Family

Copyright© 2006 by FamilyMan

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - What happens when a Mom is bed-ridden for a long period, and is afraid of loosing her husband. See who jumps in to help, and the effect it has on the rest of the loving family

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Aunt   Nephew  

As the "year" came close to the end, Tammy and Dad decided that Dad should be without sex for the last two weeks, so that he can give Mom what she deserved after a year. It would not have been fair if he came to bed with her "freshly fucked" by Tammy.

The day arrived and Dad took Mom to the hospital where she passed about 100 x-rays, and 100 other tests, before she was pronounced healthy for all purposes.

At the same time, Tammy and me made posters all over the house and mainly in their bedroom: "Way to go, Mom", "A year to make up for, Dad", "we want to hear screams!!", "give it to her good, Dad", "Mom, 365 days to make up for. Don't let him run away." and a few more as they came to our mind. Tammy, of course, prepared one of the most delicious meals ever, making all the dishes known as good for the libido.

When they arrived we received Mom with hugs, telling her how great it was to see her on her feet and without crutches. After dinner Mom thanked Tammy for the great meal, and added, "A great student of a good cook. It is wonderful to see talents going from one generation to the next."

Tammy blushed at the compliments (which Dad and I joined) and for the first time that I know of - was speechless.

That was when Mom addressed Dad, "Well, Mr. Gold, I believe there is a huge debt to be settled. Until it is settled in full - you are heretofore with the conditions of a slave. I hope you are strong and healthy enough to satisfy my accumulated needs."

And with a big wink in our direction she grabbed Dad's hand and actually RAN towards the bedroom.

Tammy and I cleared the dishes a cleaned the kitchen, and then went into the living room to watch some TV. We were not interested in the program at all. We sat feeling tension. And... after a few more minutes there it was...

"OH GOD!! OH GOD CUMINNNNNNNNG!! Mom wailed like a banshee. Yeah! Yes! Yes! Come on, Harder! Yesssssssssss"

"Now I know where you picked up this wailing", I whispered to Tammy with a grin.

Before she could answer we heard the great roar of a wounded Lion. Dad came like a gang buster!

Tammy and I ran to the bedroom door, started rapping on it shouting: "Way to go, Dad, Mom", "halleluiah", "Yippee", "welcome back to the living Mom", whistled some strong wolf whistles and generally made a lot racket.

Dad called us in through the closed door. We entered and found them both with huge grins on their faces, "thank you for the encouragement, kids. May we remain a loving family for the rest of our lives," said Dad.

"AMEN," we replied, and left the room.

That night, Dad and Mom "announced" their orgasms at least 4 more times.

Tammy came to my room and we made love slowly and gently until we exploded with huge orgasms. She complimented me again for learning so well from the books I received for my birthday. I hope Math and Physics will catch my memory just as well.

The family remained united for years to come. In later years new members joined the family as Tammy and I had boyfriend/girlfriend and then married. My wife does the proof reading now, after Tammy read and approved it the first time.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.