United Family - Cover

United Family

Copyright© 2006 by FamilyMan

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - What happens when a Mom is bed-ridden for a long period, and is afraid of loosing her husband. See who jumps in to help, and the effect it has on the rest of the loving family

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Aunt   Nephew  

Two weeks went by. Tomorrow is my birthday, and luckily it is on Sunday which means I can celebrate on the exact day. I was wondering (who doesn't?) what presents I'm going to get from the family.

A few days ago Dad asked me what I really knew about sex, being a virgin. Like every other boy, I know the very basics and not much more. He said, in a very general way, that I should be taught and prepared for life so that I won't be a failure as a lover when I start dating.

Anyway, I planned for a Sunday afternoon party with my friends. No one in the family even mentioned my birthday, which made me think I was forgotten again.

I went to sleep quite early. We had a rough basketball game in the afternoon and I was really tired.

Suddenly I woke up feeling my bed sag and a warm body sliding into my bed next to me. Automatically I reached out with my hands and they encountered two soft body parts. A pair of arms hugged me, and Tammy's voice whispered in my ear "Happy 15'th Birthday".

I jumped. I saw it was a little past midnight. Tammy was naked next to me, hugging me close. My cock jumped to full mast, and I almost came on the spot.

I gasped, "Tammy, what are you doing?"

She giggled: "Giving you my very personal birthday present, Dave. Take it and enjoy it."

"Tammy, I really want this badly, but we can't. What about Dad and Mom?"

"Shhh," she put a finger on my lips. "They know, and we have their blessing. As I said, enjoy. I know it's your first time, and you are probably ready to shoot, so let me ease your pressure first, and then we can really enjoy each other slow and easy."

With these words, I suddenly felt her hand on my cock, starting to jerk me up and down very slowly. The pleasure I felt at that moment was heavenly. And, of course, she was right. Within less than 30 seconds I was ready to shoot. She felt this, leaned over, and took my cock in her mouth. I remembered Mom's first lesson. "I'm cumming!" I shouted. She just moved her head up a bit and I started shooting my load into her mouth.

"God! Tammy! That was... simply... marvelous". I gasped.

"Now let yourself calm down and recharge for a few minutes, and we'll really start making love. This first time let me teach you a few moves to make me enjoy it too. Just remember that pleasure is to be prolonged as long as possible and try not to rush things. You'll find out that the longer it takes - the more pleasure you feel."

We lay there, hugging each other, her wonderful breasts with those magnificent nipples pressing into my chest. I felt myself in heaven. My first time having sex, and it is with my gorgeous sister. I used to fantasize about this, but I'd never dreamed this fantasy would come true.

My hands started exploring her body. Everything was totally new to me. As we lay hugging each other, my hand started caressing her back, moving up and down on her wonderfully soft skin. I reached down to her round firm ass, kneading the globes, moving my fingers along her crack. Then she rolled on her back and pulled my head down to her face and we kissed, I was lost. As our tongues were touching very lightly I felt bolts of electricity running through my body from head to toe. My cock was up and throbbing again and I pushed it against her body.

"Slow down, eager beaver", she whispered, "Just feel my body with your hands, and later with your mouth. Don't rush."

I kept kissing her lips, and then went down to her neck. My hands found her breasts, her hard nipples, the roundness underneath... oh, it was wonderful. I really caressed her slowly, savoring every second, every particle of skin.

"Suck my nipples," she whispered.

I leaned over, licked her breasts slowly all around, and then reached my tongue to her nipple, licking round and round. She grabbed my head, pulled me closer and started moaning. I took her nipple in my mouth and started sucking, first gently and then gradually harder and harder. Her moans became stronger and louder. She pushed my head to her other breast, moaning, "Boy, you are a natural, you do it so good..."

Then I lifted my head and continued my exploration with my hand. I moved down till I felt her soft pubic hair. I played with it a little and then moved down to her slit. My finger kept moving around, not exactly knowing what I was looking for, until she started to guide my hand with hers, whispering:

"Here is my clit, the most sensitive and most pleasurable part on the female body." She moved my hand a little lower and pushed my finger into her hole. "This is the main entrance. Finger me a bit, and then rub my clit. You can also finger me and use your thumb on my clit. Do this gently and feel my reactions. When you see that it gives me pleasure do it a little stronger, but never roughly."

I kept fingering her and rubbing her clit, while her whole pelvic area seemed to start moving up and down on its own.

"Lick me there" she panted.

I leaned over, and felt her intoxicating smell hit me. I felt like being high, or drunk, the smell was... fabulous.

I tentatively reached out my tongue and touched her labia. Wow! The taste was delicious. I started licking up and down her slit, savoring her taste, swallowing her juices. She guided my head upwards and I found her clit with my tongue. I licked around it and then caught it with my lips and started sucking. She started bucking and jumping with her whole body, giving me a real scare, and then she started her famous long wail: "I'm cuminnnnnng!"

I kept drinking her juices, enjoying the wonderful taste and marveling at the fact that I actually made her cum.

"Wow!" she said after a while. "You don't need much teaching. You gave me a tremendous orgasm on the first time you ever touched a girl! You are a born natural! But now let's continue".

With that she pushed me so I was on my back and straddled me. She held my cock pointing up, brought that wonderful pussy right over it and started to slide it into her body. Down and down she slid until I was all the way in. She just sat for a minute, letting me feel my cock in her. I really cannot describe the feeling. Wonderful, exquisite, marvelous, heavenly - none of these words says enough. The first time I'm fucking a girl! My gorgeous sister!

Then she started, ever so slowly, to move up... and down... and again up... and down... my back arched, I was gasping for air, the pleasure made me dizzy... and up... and down... and a bit faster, and yet faster, and then I felt her pussy muscles clamp down on my cock and she started wailing her second orgasm in less than 30 minutes, "My God!! I'm CUMINNNNNG!"

This moved me over my peak and started pushing hard into her and spurting my load, and spurting, and again spurting and I heard someone shout at the top of their voice: "Oh my God! Oh my God! There it goes! I'm cumming too!"

(Later Tammy told me what I heard was my own voice).

We lay there, both of us panting, both of us exhausted.

The first part of me that returned to normal was my head: "Tammy, we did not use birth control..."

"Don't you worry," she said. "I've been on the pill from the time I was with Jeremy. But thanks for asking, anyway. It just shows how considerate you are".

After a while I started talking again, "Is it always so wonderful? I know this was my first, but I thought I was in heaven. I knew sex was supposed to make you feel good but I could never imagine how good it would be"... and I babbled on and on for a few minutes

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.