United Family - Cover

United Family

Copyright© 2006 by FamilyMan

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - What happens when a Mom is bed-ridden for a long period, and is afraid of loosing her husband. See who jumps in to help, and the effect it has on the rest of the loving family

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Aunt   Nephew  

Well, two more years went by. I'm now 18, soon to be 19, and in my first year of college studying computer programming which is the hottest item these days. Tammy is now 20, going on 21, and in her third year of college studying architecture.

I chose to go to the same college as Tammy so we could share an apartment off campus and a car, an apartment in which the two bedrooms do not have a joint wall. (Experience!!)

Tammy has a boy friend, Josh, with whom she has been for the last year and a half. It looked like hot love, and I am happy for her.

Our sex together was really down to once or twice a month. This is understandable as Josh was first. Due to the shared apartment I met Josh many times and we became very good friends. Tammy also brought him to our family's home a few times and he spent a week with us in the summer. The whole family likes him.

We were very careful though not to expose our very special life style.

On one weekend when I got home and Tammy did not, Mom decided to take things into her own hand. At about midnight, a short while after I had gone to bed, my bedroom door opened and there was Mom.

"I told you once that I cannot wait to try you out, I still don't know what Kate was so enthusiastic about. It's been years and it's time I check you out. I also know you are hardly getting any sex lately, so you must be horny."

"Mom, you know how I feel about this. If we go ahead I won't be able to look at Dad straight in the eye again."

"First, I know how you feel, but just once please go for what I feel too. Second, not only does Dad know I'm here, but he is the one who brought up the matter of you being alone. Please remember the time I set Dad up with Tammy — we are now doing the same for you. So, you have nothing to object about."

"I'm not completely alone, you know. I have my share of dating and that includes sex almost every time I want it."

"Oh, stop being so stubborn and move over, I'm coming in bed with you."

I still felt uneasy. I never really wanted to have sex with my mother. It simply did not feel right. Oh, I knew that it was acceptable at the family level. I knew Dad was having sex with Tammy (very infrequently now) and I had wonderful sex with Tammy too. But when it came to having sex with Mom — the uneasy feeling was always there.

I felt Mom's hand on my cock, caressing it slowly, gently, softly... After a few minutes she leaned over and took it in her mouth. A few licks and it was as hard as can be.

"Mom.", I grunted, "You are... the best ever. If you go on I'll shoot in a few seconds."

Mom lifted her head for a moment to whisper, "Go ahead. I love your taste. And then you can make love to me slow and easy as you like."

She kept sucking and licking and I became dizzy with pleasure, and within a few seconds I was grunting, "Here it cums, Mom". And I started to shoot my load into her mouth.

I lay there panting for a few minutes, "Now it's your turn, Mom. With the way I think, I hope I can perform."

"Don't give me the whole works, it's too late now, just make it good for me."

"That I will. For sure."

I started kissing her. God, it felt so strange kissing Mom, and yet it was a special thrill. In spite of all the preparations from the past years — it was still like tasting the forbidden fruit.

I kissed her lips very lightly, slowly sticking out my tongue and tasting her lips. Then her tongue started meeting mine and the tongue duel went on for a few minutes. With our tongues fully occupied, my hands were acquainting themselves with her body. Just like my aunt Kate, and maybe even more, Mom kept in shape. There was no access fat, her ass was totally smooth like a teenager's ass. No cellulite at all. Her breasts — well, Mom is 42 now and this cannot be totally hidden, but still, apart from some very light sagging there was nothing to show her real age. Caressing Mom's body was a pleasure and a turn on. My cock was reacting. My doubts about my ability to perform with Mom were starting to evaporate.

Breaking our tongue duel, I moved downward and started licking her nipples. Mom's appreciation was with a soft moan. With force I sucked one nipple into my mouth and worked my tongue over it roughly. She started panting. I treated the other nipple the same and when her panting turned into gasping, I bit her nipple and heard her first orgasm very near. She wailed — the very familiar wail that I heard up to now only through the wall. — She was tightly hugging me, pulling my face into her breasts and then she collapsed.

I gave her two minutes to catch her breath and then continued. Moving my mouth down on her belly, I stopped and licked her belly button as my hand moved between her spread thighs. I started very gently — like a feather, to move my finger along her slit. Very quickly she was gasping for breath again. I moved my face further down, savoring the soft hair on her mound, and then moved my tongue into her slit, licking up and down, and up and down along her outer lips. Pushing my tongue a bit harder into her slit and lightly touching her entry, and then again touching her clit. I pushed two fingers into her fuck hole while licking her clit. I pulled my fingers out, and while starting to tongue fuck her — I pushed two fingers slowly into her asshole. God, her ass was tight! Like she never had anything in there before.

She was really gasping for air now, whimpering and moaning. I moved my fingers back to her pussy and my tongue to her clit and then back to her clit nibbling, biting and chewing. She really started wailing again. She kept wailing and thrashing about for 3 — 4 minutes and then her body started relaxing again.

She started to move now. "Fuck me!" She breathed. "Doggy style!"

She got on her hands and knees with me quickly getting behind her.

"Do it hard!"

I moved my cock head several times along her slit, aimed it, and slammed into her with all my force. I started with slow movements, accelerating slowly until I was slamming into her. Every time I slammed into her I heard "Oooph!" It didn't take long to get her over the edge and she started wailing again, stronger and louder than before. This got me going too and I started spurting my load into her.

Relaxing after our joint orgasm we lay spoon fashion with me behind her back. "Thank you, Dave. I guess my curiosity is fulfilled now. You are very good, you know. I really enjoyed it considering that until today your father was the only man I have ever had. You are not as good as your father, but then he has many more years of experience and he knows how every part of my body reacts. Wow, thinking in those terms, you really are very good."

"Well, Mom. You wanted me to go hard and I did. But I guess you know by now that this is not really my style. I like it more relaxed, slow and easy, prolonging the pleasure for as long as I can. Making love to you was a special thrill for me. This expression — making love — is very important to me. I think the difference between "making love" and simple "fucking" is the difference between "precious" and "cheap", or between "real pleasure" and just "sticking it in". I like "making love" and not "fucking". I finally made love to you in spite of my objections. Please let us cherish this special memory as it is and not repeat it unless the circumstances are very special too."

When we met at breakfast, Dad slapped my back, smiled and gave me the "thumb up" sign. I knew that this was for my uneasy conscience.


A few weeks later in our college apartment, Tammy, Josh and I were sitting and chatting, when Josh said:

"Dave, do you do blind dates?"

"I haven't had any. Why do you ask?"

"Well, I'm trying to help my sister, Debbie. She broke up with her boyfriend of over two years; she was deeply in love with him. She does not date at all now, she does not go out at all, and she just stays home alone sulking. What would you say if I suggested a double date —Tammy with me and you with Debbie, just to see a movie or have dinner? We could come over here or go to our place for some chatting... afterwards - Whatever comes along. Neither of you have met my sister yet. Believe me, if we can get her out of her "down" — she is a lovely, smart and fun to be with girl. I love her very much and really want to help her. So, what do you say?"

"No question. Set it up and let's do it."

"Sis, no objection from you I guess?"

"None at all. Let's do it".

Josh set it up for Saturday night, so neither Tammy nor I went home to our parents that weekend. I also understood that Debbie was quite reluctant and wanting to be left alone, but Josh convinced her after pointing out that at her age, breaking up with a boyfriend was not the end of the world.

Josh planned that we go to a movie (a thriller — not to remind anyone of a romantic atmosphere), then dinner at a fancy restaurant (we would go Dutch — Josh paying for himself and Debbie, Tammy paying for herself and me) and then we'll see how it goes.

We met at a bar close to the movie theater. Tammy and I were there first. Looking around, Tammy finally spotted them "there they are."

When I saw Debbie I suddenly felt a lump in my throat. I actually remembered seeing her in college. She was my age, also a first year student, but at another building. The girl was stunningly beautiful. Smooth brown hair down to her shoulders, green eyes, perky nose, full (and so kissable) lips. She was slender, maybe 1" shorter than me, dressed in a light loose dress down to her mid thighs and showing a pair of beautiful legs ending in a pair of 3" heeled sandals.

I felt a nudge in my ribs — Tammy was smiling at me. "Behave!"

Introductions were performed and we had a drink before going to the movie. After the movie that turned out to be flop, we went to the restaurant where Josh had a table reserved. Debbie and I talked quietly, mainly about school and studies. It was quite obvious that she did not really enjoy herself. BUT — I was hooked. I could not tell for sure, but I think I fell in love with her when I first saw her.

When the evening ended, just before Josh and Debbie left for their home, I took her hand and pulled her aside. "Debbie, I'd like to see you again."

"Look, I just had a lousy break up. I'm not in the right mood for starting a new relationship. Maybe in a few weeks..."

"Debbie, I don't want to push. I like being in your company and just talking. Let's just get to know each other. I cannot ask for more than that after meeting you only once. Look, tomorrow is Sunday. How about we just take a walk in the park and have lunch by the lake. No commitment, no pressure. Just walking, talking and getting to know each other. I'll take you home whenever you feel like it."

"Ok, that sounds all right. I really must get back to some normal life anyway. Thanks for asking me out."

We went for a walk on Sunday, and had dinner again on Thursday. The next week we went to a show. Saturday Tammy and I met at Josh's and Debbie's home for an evening of chatting and just pleasant company. Afterwards it became easy, sort of. Debbie and I started dating regularly. I still did not try anything physical. Not even a good night kiss. I treated her with respect and courtesy, and hoped that with time, her feelings for me would become similar.

After three months of dating, things began to move. I took her home after seeing a stand up comedy show which had us both laughing the whole evening. When we arrived at her home she turned to me: "Thank you for being so patient with me. I really enjoy your company. Any other man would have tried to get physical with me or dumped me for refusing. I really appreciate it, and I feel a lot better about my break up."

"I can't hide it very well, so I think you know by now that I'm in love with you from the first minute I saw you." I replied. "I will continue to be patient with you until you either accept me as your boyfriend or decide that I'm not for you and dump me. Just don't lead me on too long. I don't want to be hurt. Not only girls get hurt when dumped."

"Yes, I know you are in love with me. Give me a little more time. I don't want to hurt you either. I now know you are very kind and understanding. I think I'm beginning to have some feelings for you. Let's continue for a while as we are now and I promise I'll decide in a few weeks. Good night."

She leaned towards me, and for the first time our lips met. It was a very soft kiss lasting not more than 10 seconds. The proverbial "good night kiss."

That night I couldn't get to sleep until about 4 am. The taste of her lips lingered on mine, and my thoughts reconstructed again and again the feeling of her body against mine while we were kissing. There was no doubt in my mind. I loved her and wanted her to be mine for ever and after.

On the way to school in the morning and for the first time in my life, I stopped at a florist's shop and sent her a dozen red roses to be delivered that evening. On the attached card I wrote "with the memory of the first kiss and hoping for many more in the future. Love, Dave".

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.