United Family - Cover

United Family

Copyright© 2006 by FamilyMan

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - What happens when a Mom is bed-ridden for a long period, and is afraid of loosing her husband. See who jumps in to help, and the effect it has on the rest of the loving family

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Aunt   Nephew  

Well, my "problem" was getting worse by the day. Dad and Tammy were not required to be discrete anymore. Tammy wailed loudly through her orgasms, and Dad, well, Dad used to roar like a wounded lion during his. Even when Mom and Dad used to make love - I never heard them so loud.

It seemed like every time I heard them going at it - my cock grew some more, became harder and my balls ached more. I jacked off much more frequently than before but it did not help. God!! I needed pussy without even knowing what it would feel like.

One day, when Tammy's bed was thumping on our joint wall and her wails were louder than usual I just left my room and seeing Mom's door open I knocked, went in and slumped on the bed next to Mom.

"What's wrong?" Mom asked.

"Nothing," I said.

"Don't tell me nothing, Dave. I see on your face that something is bothering you, and I don't want you to be bothered. I don't want you to be uncomfortable about anything. You showed me how much you care and I want all of us to care about each other that way. This also means that when someone is bothered he or she should speak up. Is that clear?"

I kept quiet, but just then we heard Dad's roar. Wow! Mom smiled, "I'm glad he has Tammy for his relief, and I'm glad she enjoys being with him so much". And then something seemed to click and she suddenly turned her head and looked straight at the front of my pants. She then exclaimed, "God! Now I see what bothers you! They make you horny, don't they?" I felt that my face must be beet red, and I just turned my back to her not saying a word.

"Turn around and come close," she ordered quietly. I did what she said, avoiding looking at her.

She looked at my "tent" and said, "They are really loud and there is only that thin wall between your bed and Tammy's bed. I guess I know the effect they have on you, you poor boy. You must be living with a constant erection!"

Then she added, "That's really inconsiderate of them, or they simply forgot how horny a teenager can become. We planned a relief for you father, and it helps Tammy getting to know the pleasures of sex, but I think they are overdoing it and they bother you. I'll have to talk to them about moving their activities to the basement."

"Don't, Mom," I objected. "This will end one day and I don't want to make them feel bad about feeling good. I have a very famous girl friend," I joked. "She is called Miss Palm and she has five daughters too."

"That is very nice of you," said Mom. "But they must remember that you live here too. You are going to be 15 in two weeks time, and it is well known that boys at your age - and many girls too - are very horny, and that everything that's even remotely connected to sex can get you all hot and bothered. Now, get those pants off and let me give you some relief."

I was totally taken by surprise. "Moooom, you are embarrassing me now. How can you even say such a thing?"

"Again embarrassed by straight talk?" asked Mom. "If I got your Dad and Tammy together and they enjoy each other so much, why shouldn't I take care of you? I'm physically limited now, but I'll do whatever I can to make you feel better too. Now please, off with those pants and come here!"

With my face all red I obeyed the order. Mom looked at my cock and whispered, "Oh my, you are almost your father's size. You are going to make some woman very happy some day."

She took my cock in her hand and started fondling it very gently. "We'll do it twice," she said. "A young man like you will shoot off very quickly the first time, so we'll have a second time to make you really enjoy it". She kept moving her hand gently up and down on my cock. The pleasure was something I've never felt before. Before a full minute was up I shot my load all over myself and on her body and hand. She had a wash cloth next to her bed, so I took it and cleaned both of us, before I lay down panting. "We are not through, young man," Mom said. "Rest a bit and let's go for round two."

After a few minutes I felt her hand on my cock again. The reaction was quick - my cock was hard again within seconds. She started moving her hand up and down again, very gently, and very lightly. The feeling was something out of this world. "Now straddle me very carefully and come close to my face," She said. Wow! I thought. Mom wants to give me a blow job! "Mom", I said, "You really don't have to do this..." but she interrupted me, "I sure don't have to, but I sure want to. You should be just as happy as your Dad and your sister. You don't deserve anything less than they do."

With that she took my cock in her mouth and started licking the head, and then started moving her mouth up and down on my cock. Each "down" was deeper than the previous one, until her nose pushed into my pubic hair. SHE DEEPTHROATED ME!!! I cannot describe the way it felt. There are no words to describe it. I almost fainted with pleasure, it was heaven. It was... oh, I don't find the right words. I think you get my meaning.

During this I saw from the corner of my eye that the door opened and Dad started coming in. Mom made some movement with her hand and Dad turned around and left.

When I suddenly shot my load into Mom's mouth, it was like an explosion. I never had it so strong and intense before. I spurted again and again till I thought it would never end. When finished, Mom cleaned my cock with her tongue, then kissed me on my forehead and whispered in my ear, "I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did. It was great. Just learn your first lesson - when you are about to cum - let the lady or girl know. Not every girl likes the taste of cum, and some may choose to take your cock out and make it shoot outside."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.