Mystery Woman - Cover

Preview

Mystery Woman

by Eddie M.

Copyright© 2001 by Eddie M.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, mt/ft, Ma/ft, mt/Fa, Fa/Fa, Fa/ft, Mult, Teenagers, Consensual, NonConsensual, Reluctant, Coercion, Mind Control, Gay, Lesbian, BiSexual, Heterosexual, TransGender, Fiction, Science Fiction, Incest, Mother, Brother, Sister, Cousins, Uncle, DomSub, FemaleDom, Humiliation, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Squirting, Water Sports, Scatology, Pregnancy, Exhibitionism, School, Transformation,

Incest Sex Story: A young girl stumbles on an outerspace object that gives her mind control power among other things through a unique smell a result of farting. She discovers her newfound power and releases all pent up desires and urges afftecting all those around her. He brother, best friend, cousins, and grows to have wider aspirations for power on a town and becoming rich and famous and much more.

This story is intended for adult readers only. It has a tiny mystic sci-fi bit at the beginning ergo the name mystery woman, but it also has a bit of everything like mind control, gay, lesbian, incest, scat and water sports, etc. If any of those distresses you then move on. However, if you do like it, sit back and enjoy and be prepared to cum again for more. Encourage me to write other chapters. Send me your comments and thoughts about the story.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.