Mystery Woman - Cover

Mystery Woman

Copyright© 2001 by Eddie M.

Chapter 2: A Spiral Downfall

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2: A Spiral Downfall - A young girl stumbles on an outerspace object that gives her mind control power among other things through a unique smell a result of farting. She discovers her newfound power and releases all pent up desires and urges afftecting all those around her. He brother, best friend, cousins, and grows to have wider aspirations for power on a town and becoming rich and famous and much more.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Uncle   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Water Sports   Scatology   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   School   Transformation  

Charles, Brenda's father is an old man devoted to his faith and is considering retiring for health reasons. He married Elizabeth, or Liz as everyone calls her when she was 17 years old. Being a man of the faith he was wlecomed by Liz's parents as a suiter and soon after they had Brenda and John. Both raised on tradition and upholding strong ethics and family values. Everyone who knows them understands its a very conservative household, pretty much to themselves type of folk, peace loving people. Admired and respected by all who knew them for they hardly made any trouble to be even noticed by many. That however is about to change as Ashley sets her sights on Brenda to carry her child.

She needs to suck as many male sperm to nurture her male hormones, bolster her cock size and stamina, and that drives her to take the lead and do the fucking as opposed to geting laid herself which she has not experienced or craved for yet. So far she's on a roller coster of intense pleasure with her newfound powers.

Brenda woke up feeling hungry and that struck her as odd since she rarely took a hearty breakfast. She recalled her intense experience with Ashely and smiled lewdly as she went to the bathroom to freshen up to get ready for Ashely who will be visiting her today.

As she emptied her bowel she could smell a faint odor of that special scent that turned her on so, and her body tingled all up. "Oh, Ashley I do love you so." She heard herself saying and was surprised she said it out load. The bathroom is in between her bedroom and that of her brother. John who was awake by now heard that with the walls being thin and all. He could not make what she meant by it. The thought of his sister being a lesbian came through his mind, he felt strange at the beginning which is natural given his upbrniging, but soon enough it intrigued him, can his sister be bold enough to try something like that and get physical with someone? He always felt the need to do something but never had the courage to do it. He didn't know much about how to do it either, except the little he picked up from conversation at school from the other boys. At school he had very few friends and his quite timid demeanor did not attract many of the boys or the girls for that matter for he was very shy.

Brenda went down to make herself some breakfast.

"Good morning Brenda, nice to see you having a decent breakfast for a change."Liz said smiling to her daughter.

"Good morning mother, I am hungry this morning".

Liz could see the excitement in her daughter and glitter in her eyes.

Ah, the vitality of youth, she thought to herself feeling a bit of a sting. She has had very little sex for a long time now. She and Charles harldy do it now and she misses it. She's at her prime now, not yet 40 and she has to do with masturbating once in a while behind her husbands back. He does not approve and views it as sinful. Liz has always been faithful and she did enjoy the early years she spent with Charles, no regrets. She remember the time when they had the kids and how her parents were extatic. They're both gone now. May be that is why they welcomed marrying her off before its too late for them to see their daughter getting wed. Her thoughts were cut off when Brenda asked,

"Mother can Ashley stay over for the night? She's been away for most of the vacation and I miss her."

Liz smiled, "Oh, Brenda she's only been gone for a week or so, you two are best friends huh, you must really like her?"

"Oh, yes I do so much". Brenda was red in the face for she realized she was too emotional when she said that.

Liz looked a bit funny at her, "Well don't get so excited about it, I see no problem she's a good girl, from a decent home. Don't stay up to late." "Oh, thank you mom, we won't". Liz was thinking what's got into Brenda? But she thought nothing of it knowing the times have changed and she felt her husband should relax things a bit around the house, but knowing about drugs and a lot of bad things that happen around them and the read and see on the news, she did not think it was that bad. Better safe than sorry is what Charles always says.

Brenda rushed to her room and was ready in no time. She was looking out the window waiting to see Ashely coming down the road. She was very horny much like any young girl after experiencing the thrills of sexual pleasures, especially with first time being with someone you love. Not that she minded getting fucked by Peter. She smiled at that and then her face was a bit sullen as she recalled the gross act of eating Ashely's shit but as her thoughts focused on that for some reason she felt a quiver in her tummy and her pussy with a craving for that nasty deed. What have I become? she thought to herself.

She hradly had time to answer that as she saw Ashley coming down the road. "Hi Ash, I'll be down in a sec." She cried. Ashley smiled waving to her as she strode along on her bike. Liz opened the door for her.

"Hello Ashley, nice to see you again. Understand your staying the night with Brenda, and I just wanted to tell you, you're welcomed dear."

Ashley smiled, "Thank you Mrs. Carlton".

"Oh please, call me Elizabeth and do give my best to your mother."

"I will certainly".

"Hi Ash, what took you so long?"

"Hi Brenda, did you miss me?" Brenda's face turned beet red as she said, "Mom we'll be heading out, may be late for lunch is that ok?"

"Ah, you young kids enjoy yourselves but don't be late Brenda, you know how your father dislikes not having the whole family around over the dining table."

"OK mom, but don't wait for us just in case, it's a beautiful day and we intend to make the best of it."

"Alright, have fun and be careful."

"Oh, don't worry mom, bye."

Liz watched as the girls took their bikes and sped away. All the while, John was standing by the window upstairs and he could hear most of what they were saying by the doorway. As he saw them leaving he rushed downstairs, he poured himself a glass of milk, drank it and grabbed a biscuit and was heading outside the kitchen when Liz came in. "Aren't you having breakfast John? I prepared some eggs for you." "Thanks mom, but I'm meeting some friends from school."

"OK John you have a good time and don't be late for lunch."

John was about to say but Brenda was excused but decided not to, he did not want his mother to suspect he's going after them.

"OK mom i'll be back by then." Liz smiled knowing full well her son had a crush on Ashley. That girl did blossom into a good looking lady.

Hmm in fact she is a bit developed for her age Liz thought. Poor John he must be so confused by now, he harldy has any girlfriend.

As soon as the girls left the house Brenda said,

"What was that all about?"

"What?"

"Did you miss me? Mother could suspect something?"

"So what, I told you not to worry everything will be taken care of, besides nobody knows anything yet?"

"What do you mean?"

"Oh, you worry too much. So tell me, did you miss me?"

"Oh, Ash you know I do, i'm so wet down there I can harldy wait."

"Oh, come on Brenda what did I teach you. It's time you called everything by it's name. So tell me how do you feel?".

"Ash you're such a bad girl, ahh it's so nasty... oh alright my pussy is so wet and my clit is like a rock and my juices are flowing all over the place, and my... my panties are soaking wet."

"Brenda, I told you not to wear those anymore. Next time do as you're told."

"Ashley wait up." She sped to catch up with her lover.

"Come on Ash, all this is new to me and I'm not used to it, besides if I don't have my panties on God knows how far will my juices flow. someone might notice you know."

Ashley laughed, thinking that's the whole idea and said,

"Alright I forgive this once, but that's it, from now on you don't wear them and let your pussy breath. As a matter of fact, you do that now."

"What here.?"

"Yes why not, go behind that tree, I'll cover you."

"Your serious aren't you?"

"Yes and I'll prove it to you."

With that they both edged off the road dropping their bikes on the ground and went behind the tree.

"Oh, Ash this is so wild what if someone sees us."

"There's hardly any traffic at this hour, you worry too much, come on get it off I want to see."

"Oh, Ash i'm shaking all over."

"Ah, now isn't that much better, give that to me."

"Oh, why did you throw it away Ash?"

"I thought we cleared that up Brenda, you won't be needing it anymore, now hush girl and let me see what you've been hiding."

"Oh, Ashleeey... ahh you're finger are soo good don't stop... hmm... ahh"

"I don't intend to."

"Oh Ash not in the middle of the road, ohh... ahhh... oh lord i'm coming. i'm comiiiing... aaaaahhh!"

"That's it bitch now you're ready for me, i've been waiting for this for sometime now."

"Oh my your cock is so beautiful Ash."

"Ah yeah can you feel it"

"AAyyyah"

"Yeah take it bitch, you horny slut... aahh ur mine all mine... say it bitch say the word... you know I want to hear."

"Aahhh fuck me, fuck me, fuck meee Ashleeey... oh fuck."

"That's it yes let it all out, release yourself to me, surrender to me, ah what a lovely cunt you are oh,, sweet pussy."

"Oh Ash you say the nicest things... yeah i'm your slut ohhh that cock of yours is sooo good... ahhh fuck me, fuck me... ohhh!

"yeah baby, yeah take it... take it all... ahh here it comes, i'm coming... ahhh, hmmmm"

They were kissing hotly with saliva flowing as their tongues dwelled. Brenda maoned as he hugged Ashley close to her totally abondoning all her worries. In fact for a while there she wished someone was looking at them. Little did she know that just at the moment someone was. John was close enough to tell from afar they we're kissing and had an instant hard on which forced him to slow down his bike to adjust his cock. He continued for a while then had to stop fearing they might see him. He was delerious with excitement. His own sister and dream girl together. wow!! He ditched his bike on the other side of the road and tried to look without being noticed. As the girls finally broke their embrace, Ashely pushed Brenda downwards she understood and began to suck on Ashley's softening cock and continued licking her lovers pussy.

"Yes, Yes... you do that so well Brenda... oh, your such a good slut... oh, such a good slut... oh yes lover that tongue... hmm"

Ashley knew her words would egnite Brenda, and sure enough Brenda's tongue and mouth did wonders that she couldn't hold back anymore and squirted her juices on Brenda's face. Brenda expecting that from her friend took most of it in her mouth. But as always Ashley was so far gone that she literaly fucked her friends face.

"Ahh, Brenda that was so could, come here let me kiss you."

"hmmm, hmmm Ash I love you so" Brenda said between kisses as she felt Ashley licking her own juices from her face. She was so spaced out that she came again with a shuddering orgasm as she held her lover tight.

Ashley smiled as she hugged Brenda and out of the corner of her eye noticed someone looking from afar. She could tell its John and smiled to herself. Hmm this is sooner than I planned, but no harm i'll have him soon enough.

The girls tidied up and continued down the road. Shorlty John was driving by and he was going painfuly slow not to be noticed. Something caught his eyes and he stopped. Can it be? Yes, oh my... it's a pantie! but is it Brenda's or Ashley's? He held it close to his face and the smell made him dizzy with excitement and looking down his pants their was a big gob of pre-cum showing. He could not take it anymore. He took his 6 1/2 inch cock out and started wanking and in no time he was shooting cum all over the palce while holding the panties to his face sniffing like crazy with his tongue tasting that sweet musking honey tasty juice. He looked around scared someone might have seen him. Dried his cock with the panties and stuck it in his pocket and hurried back on his bike hoping he did not miss them.

Unfortunately he did and it took him hours to find them.

During which time Ashley fucked Brenda twice in a clearing behind thick bushes. And they were again driving their bikes away into the dense greenary. Brenda was slowly turning into a nymphomaniac with a constant burning in her twat. Her clit was almost erect all the time especially without panties now her skirt every now and then rubs it and she gasps when it does so taking her by surprize. Ashley laughed,

"It's nice huh feeling free."

"Yeah, I'm so hot and I can feel your cum flowing down my thighs. God I think I'm cuming again... ahhh yes... yess..."

"Look out Brenda." Ashley cired out holding her friends bike as she was about to fall down. They stopped and Brenda's eyes were hazy she was really out there. Ashley felt very close to her and could not help herself, came closer and kissed her passionately. Brenda creamed and her bike seat was slippery wet dripped love juice, but she couldn't care less, she was in love having the best time of her life ever."

"Hmm Ash is it always like this?"

"Sure thing babe, what do you think?"

"I think its crazy, I mean fantastic to the extreme and call me crazy but I want some more... more."

"Oh, you sweet thing, there's lots more to come not to worry."

They continued till they reach an embankment with a railing and they stopped to appreciate the view, looking downward they could see 2 boys playing around. Ashley opened her blouse enough to show her tits as she kneeled down the rail and laughed lewdly. Like a bee to honey the boys were running up to meet them.

"Ashley what have you done?"

"Lighten up Brenda no harm with reinforcement babe, we'll have some fun, you did say you want more?"

"I meant you Ash."

"I know sweety but a little variety never hurt, besides I told you I don't mind you having fun on the side. In fact I insist on it, you'll like it believe me, this way when we're together its special and you can tell me all about you're escapades as I'm fucking you."

"Oh, Ash you do turn me on so."

"Come now let's go and meet them, I need some cock to you know."

They were laughing as they met the boys about half way.

"hi there, man what did I tell you Mike they're gorgeous. You can say that again." Hi i'm Mark and he's Mike our friends call us M & M" Brenda laughed timidly hiding behind Ashley who stood upright pushing her breast forward.

"Hi boys I'm Ashley and this is Brenda and we're looking for some fun."

"Holly shit, I mean... huh"

"I know what you mean... don't we Brenda?" Ashely deliberately pulled Brenda beside her and kissed her right then and there.

Mark could't hold himself any longer and unzipped his pants and took his hard cock out.

"Hmm, I like that, a man who goes for it:) show me more."

"Oh yes mam both laughing let us head this way, it's more comfortable there pointing to a grass filled leveled clearing. They went there and in no time the boys were stripped naked. Ashley was behind Brenda, and Brenda could feel her lovers cock growing as she heard her say,

"What do you think boys, do you like her tities?"

"Awesome, what do you think Mark?"

"They sure are beauties Mike. You're very pretty Brenda, they're real nice."

"Do you hear that Brenda, why not show them your pussy? Don't you just love to see her box?"

"Oh yeah please" They said in one voice as Ashley continued to nibble in Brenda's ear driving her crazy. Now each boy was jacking off and Brenda was stark naked.

"Take her boys, I'll watch for a while"

On cue the boys jumped her.

"Fuck her, fuck her good... suck his cock Brenda... you go girl that's it bitch you know you love it."

"Oh, Mark these girls are wild. Bob and Nick will never believe us not in a million years."

Brenda's eyes almost popped out looking straight at Ashley scared of the scandal.

Ashley feeling its a bit too soon, played it out.

"Now come come boys, surely you want to see us again don't you?"

"Why of course."

"Then I suggest you keep this to yourselves for now, besides we have not began to have fun together, before you bring in other guys."

"She's right Mike show some respect here, when they want to share themselves with the guys they'll let us know, right Ashley?"

"Spoken like a true gentleman, now come here and let me suck the beautiful cock of yours."

"Hmm tastes good too. You having fun Brenda?"

"Oh, yes Ash his cock feels so good... fuck me... fuck me."

"That a girl go for it... give it to her man, fuck her hard."

"Aayy... oh yes. fuck me... yes, that's it i'm cuming... ahhh... ohh... yeah."

"I can't hold it any more you girls are driving me crazy."

Ashley suddenly pushed Mike away, and said, come here, come in my mouth" "But? Oh alright if Brenda doesn't mind?"

Brenda was delirious and a bit upset, but it all evaporated when she heard Ashley say "You don't want to get her pregnant do you?"

Mark bolted out of Brenda, "Of course not, I tought you girls are on the pill"

"No not yet you're her first"

"But she's not a virgin!"

"Well technically yes, still you're her first young man."

"Oh, you girls are something else, here suck that cock I'm almost there"

"OH yes I just love come, I want galons of it, in fact get ready Mike coz you're next."

"But I want to fuck you first."

"Oh, you will, you will but I want it to last longer"

Brenda looked glossy eyed at her loved as she swallowed Mark's cock and in no time he was unloading his come dep in her throat.

They could her a gurgling sound as Ashley swallowed every last drop.

Mark could barely hold himself up. "Ah, this is heaven man. Oh, you suck that cock so good."

"OK, step aside man I need to let go too, looking at you and Brenda and now this, is just too much."

"Come here Mike."

"Ah here it comes... take it bitch."

Ashley's eyes looked at Brenda and she did not particularly liked being called a bitch, she needed to maintain her standing and decided to deal with Mike in due time and wincked at Brenda."

"Brenda smiled knowing something is up, and she knew Ashely could do almost anything she pleased." After all look at her, why only yesterday she was regular sweet cub cake timid virgin, and now she's a horny slut getting laid much like a bitch in heat. The thought made her feel so nasty she moaned and squeezed her thighs feeling hot pussy juice flowing as her fingers began to play with her pussy fucking herself. Ahh, i'm coming again... ahhh... hmmm... so good."

"This is fun fucking-tastic man! I mean this is wild."

"You can say that again, I'm getting a hard on just like you in now time."

"Say boys have you ever done it to each other?"

They all looked at Ashely. Brenda guessed what she had in mind, the boys didn't know Ash had a cock. She could hardly stay still when she figured it out. Ashley looked at her and blew her a kiss.

"Yeah it would be neat seeing you boys together chimed in Brenda."

"Oh, gorss said Mike."

"Why you enjoy watching us girls together so what's the difference?"

"Ah, well a guy just doesn't take a cock up his ass that's all, I mean we're not gay."

"Oh, don't knock it till you try it, besides we won't tell, right Brenda."

"Sure thing, why would we, we don't want to lose the friendship of two cute boys with big hard ons no would we."

Ashley laughed out load and dashed for Brenda lying over her and kissing her languidly with hot passion. She was licking and nibbling her friends ear when she said, "You're getting the hang of it Brenda, I really like that." Brenda graoned as Ashley was rummaging her left tity and now focused on her right nipple.

"Come on boys don't just stand there come and worship my ass. I like it when guys kiss it, it turns me on so, come on let's get it on."

Thinking nothing of it the boys went for it, lifting Ashley's skirt which she still had on.

"Yeah thats' it kiss it boys play with it, I love my ass, don't you. Play with my tities Brenda, bite my nipples darling... yeah... oh that;s good... oh yes now Mike push those cheeks apart and look at my love bud, don't you just love to kiss it, see how its beckoning you... Look Mark"

Just as she turned seeing both boys close enough Ashley let loose a load fart and turned smiling at Brenda who unvolantarly tried to sniff the air yearning for that sweet exotic smell. Just then Ashley was smiling down at her and bent down to kiss her, whispering there's more where that came from sugar not to worry and they kissed hotly.

Ashely broke their kiss and with a commanding tone, knowing full well she'll be obyed said, "Suck my ass Mike drive that tongue in there. Oh yeah that's it... yes push it in... fuck me with it."

Ashley backed out a bit with Mike's face stuck to her ass, suddenly he could not get enough of it. And then Ashley said, come here Mark and suck on this"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.