Mystery Woman - Cover

Mystery Woman

Copyright© 2001 by Eddie M.

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A young girl stumbles on an outerspace object that gives her mind control power among other things through a unique smell a result of farting. She discovers her newfound power and releases all pent up desires and urges afftecting all those around her. He brother, best friend, cousins, and grows to have wider aspirations for power on a town and becoming rich and famous and much more.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Uncle   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Water Sports   Scatology   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   School   Transformation  

Ashley decided to stick around and watch over Lauras' changeover. That next day both were pleased to see her clit getting bigger. Ashley considered this a positive sign. They went out and hit the town with Carmen and Deborah on their side.

Meanwhile back at Bens' place Melanie was getting her morning fuck from Ricci in the garrage after he dropped off Uncle Ben at work.

Sure enough Becky was there, only this time Riccardo knew she was there and they decided to put on a show for her.

"Oh, Ricci your cock is so good, oh fuck me baby fuck me... ah yes, yes that's it, go baby go, hm yeah deep, so deep ah, yes, yes."

"Ah Melanie, you're such a good fuck, ahh, that hot pussy of yours, hm you're one hot woman, yeah fuck me you slut, hah, fuck me with that cunt."

"Hm I love it when you talk dirty to me, oh yes, I'm your bitch, I love to be your slut, oh fuck me, oh, fuck... oh, yeah you're such a stud, bet I'm not the only one you fuck huh?"

"Oh, Melanie you turn me on so much babe, well to tell ya the truth I'd love to have some virgin pussy, oh tastes like honey babe."

"Oh, you don't like my honey no more?"

"Of course I do Melanie, in fact I want a taste right now."

"Hm that's a good idea, but first keep riding me Ricci yeah fuck, fuck fuck yeah I'm coming, i'm coming, ah, hm so good, so fucking goood... hm, yeah, huh, hm, now eat me, eat that cunt, aahh, ohh that tongue of yours ohh you're good, so which virgin pussy did ya have in mind?"

"Becky Matlock did you see that ass of hers?" They could her a gasp, and deiced to ignore it, smiling at each other as Melanie continued to grind her pussy in Ricci's mouth.

"Ah you've always been an ass guy, that's why I like you, bet you'll love giving it to her in the ass."

"Oh, Melanie if only she would let me, oh, I'll make her come so hard she'll be dreaming about cock all day long."

"Ah, your talk is making me so hot, I'm coming again, ah yeah here it comes, oh, hm fuck me with that tongue, hm ah, yes, yes. Oh, you sweet thing your cock is getting hard again, now fuck me in the ass, I know you want to, pretend I'm Becky and fuck me."

"Oh, Becky you have such a beautiful ass, I promise I'll be gentle, Oh, I love that ass, look at how sweet it is, let me taste it please."

"Oh, Ricci please don't hurt me, I do love your cock so, but I'm scared."

"Oh, not to worry Becky, hm such a lovely asshole, can I kiss it?"

"Oh, so filthy, so nasty do you really want to?"

"Oh, yes, hm, hm."

"Oh my God you're doing it, you're sucking my asshole, oh, push that tongue, hm."

Poor Becky hearing all that couldn't take it anymore and she had an Earth shaking orgasm. Melanie turned and smiled to Ricci and they moved to where they knew she was hiding, behind her sisters' car.

They found her slumped on the floor, spread eagled with juices dripping from her wet pussy.

"Oh would you look at that sweet pussy Ricci, oh so wet, can't wait to see if it tastes as good to, why don't you suck on his cock dear while I feast on this lovely pussy of yours."

"Huh!" was all Becky could say, with eyes glazed and feeling she is floating somewhere, she just lifted her delicate shaking hand to hold that huge big cock coming straight at her, and gased out of breath as Melanie's lips touched her hot sensitive pussy lips. She involuntary closed her lips on Ricci's cock as it pushed it's way slowly into her mouth. She groaned deeply as it entered her mouth, and had her first taste oc cock and pussy as well, for she could sense Melanie's taste and smell her love juice on Ricci's cock.

"Oh, so good Ricci, her pussy tastes so good, you must have a taste my love."

"In a minute Melanie, Becky is such a good cock sucker, she's a natural, yeah move your tongue becky lick it's head, yeah suck that cock."

Becky was shaking all over she could not belive her luck, it's more than she ever dreamed of, she's having an overload and could feel another shattering orgasm coming on.

Melanie sensed it and wanted to give Ricci a taste pulled back and said, "Ricci you'd better get down here she's ready to burst any minute now."

"Ok, move over."

Melanie languidly moved away, her hands now rumaging through Becky's blouse squeezing those nipples, and as she stood up feeling a surge of power over the girl, she spread her legs, while rubbing her fingers through Becky's hair, and playing with it.

"Oh, Becky you looked great when you were sucking on Ricci's cock, and your pussy tastes so good, did you like it dear?"

"Uhuh!"

"Well you can have all the cock you want Becky, isn't that right Ricci?"

"Hm, muff, "

"Ha, ha guess that means yes, is his tongue pleasing you Becky."

"Aaah, yes, hm you're both driving me crazy, ah, i'm going to scream, I can't stand it anymore."

"Oh, feast your sweet lips on this Becky, yeah suck my cunt girl."

Melanie pushed Becky's head to her pussy and grinding her pelvic to hers giving her her first taste of pussy, and in no time was cuming all over her face. Becky almost fainted from the powerful orgasm she had, and did not realize Ricci's cock was in her pussy, as it broke through her hymen she screamed more out of shock than pain into Melanie's pussy.

"Oh you bastard, you couldn't wait to fuck her could you, huh."

"Oh Becky you're so tight."

"Oh stop stop you're hurting me."

"No sweety, it will feel good in a minute trust me you will want to keep that cock for a long time inside you, just you wait."

"ah, no, stop, stop, ah, no, no, no, hm don't, don't, oh, fuck this feels so good."

"Aha, what did I tell you, now fuck her Ricci, fuck her good, give it to her, socket to her, drive that sweet cock of your in her, yeah, oh look at that girl go. yeah baby yeah, fuck him back, yeah push that cunt of yours, yeah you go girl."

"Oh Ricci fuck me, fuck me, oh sweet cock, oh I can't believe I'm saying this, ah."

"Yes, Becky let yourself enjoy the wonderful pleasures your body can bring, hmmm, ha, ha, ha, oh, your face is all covered with my fuck juice, hmm taste so good."

"Ha, ha, Melanie, Ricci, oh, do with me what you wish, ahhh this is soo good, fuck me, fuck me-eeeee, aahhh i'm coming, coming, aahhh, ooohhahhh, hmmm yeah, ohh fuck!!"

"Did you enjoy it Becky?"

"Enjoy it! I loved it you guys, come here Ricci I want to suck that cock."

"Ha, ha that a girl, go for it, oh, easy babe it's sensitive after a fuck as good as yours."

"Hm tastes so good, I am a bit sore down there is that normal?"

"Now, now Becky we like to call things as they are dear. You're pussy will be just fine, in fact in a little while you'll be begging for more cock, isn't that right Ricci?"

"Hm speaking from experience now are you girl?"

Both girls laughed and Ricci joined in.

"With a cock like yours Ricci how can I help myself." Melanie leaned close to Becky and whispered in her ear, "Remember to always play on the male ego, they'll be like putty in your hands."

"What are you too whispering about?"

"Nothing just girl talk." Said Melanie smiling at Becky. "Becky is a big girl now, and we'll have plently of talks from here on in, we're friends now huh Becky?"

"Best friends, you guys are just great, this is the best day of my life."

"Now I sugesst you get dressed Becky and let us keep this between us huh, we could lose our jobs you know and Ricci you head to the drug store we need to get Becky on the pill. Come here Becky, there are a few things we need to talk about."

They both got dressed and Melanie escorted Becky to her room. Once inside they both kissed and Melanie slowly pushed her away and went to the window and saw what she was looking for. Barabara was sun bathing by the pool. Looking back at Becky who had her eyes glued to her. She had to admit Becky would develop into one fine lady, her body was tight and fit as a fiddle. Smiling seductively she went to her, pushed her back on the bed, spread her legs and began to eat her pussy, enjoying the power she now had over her and her sister for that matter.

"Oh, Melanie I love you."

"I love to fuck you too dear, now be a sweet girl and eat my pussy too, that's called a 69, another lesson for the day huh."

"Oh your tongue is driving me crazy Melanie. Oh, I love your pussy, its so wet, so tasty, hm."

"Your pussy tastes like honey Becky no wonder Ricci was going nuts over you. You liked Ricci didn't you, you were watching us huh?"

"Oh, Melanie are you mad?"

"No sweety, it's just that soon we may have to think of other cocks, poor Ricci may not be able to please us both." They burst out laughing and continued to bring each other to a juicy orgasm.

Meanwhile in another side of town at an adult shop, both Ashley and Laura were feasting on a cock pushed through a hole in the partition. Ashley let the guy shoot his load in Lauras' mouth before she attacked her mouth to get a taste herself.

She stopped when she noticed another hard cock pushed through the hole and she had him coming in no time. Soon after another cock came through and in about an hour time they each had 4 cocks! The reason was simple enough, Carmen and Deborah were doing their thing driving the guys who enter the store wild with desire with there tigh hot pants, looks, eye contact and tongue movement as they teased the guys enough to get them going, and get close enough to them to whisper, "If you want to have the best blow job of your life, go check the second booth on the left." Previsouly they made a deal with the clerk in the shop who couldn't help cooperating after both gave him the best blow job of his life. Deborah who is more bisexual than Carmen, liked one guy who came in and decided to take him for herself and went with him into the booth and fuck him. Before he came, she heard Laura ask her to have him push his cock in the hole and that was number 3 for Laura.

"This is great Laura, this is so fucking easy, hm come here, hm."

She and Ashley kissed and went at it fucking themselves and only stopped when another cock came into view.

Back at uncle Bens place Candice dropped in joining Barbara by the pool. They were both sunbathing when Melanie came to serve lemonade. When she was close enough, Candice said as she spread her legs showing her pussy lips visible from her g-string. "Barbara here tells me you are very good with your tongue, how about it do you like what you see?"

"Hm, I like a closer look." Melanie knelt down going straight for her pussy, running her hands on Candy's thighs.

"Melanie! Becky can see us, shes still in the house you know."

"All the better, don't worry she is hot and more than ready, and I would bet you will find her ready willing and able."

"Oh, ho Barb you holding back on me?" Candice asked and gasped feeling Melanie's tongue caress her labia and stroke her clit.

Barbara was awe struck not believing how gutsy Melanie has become. She could not help being drawn to the scene unfolding before her in a public exhibition and was very turned on, she was always attracted to women who exhibited power and took matters into their own hands, and she was a sucker for publich sex. May be she is a true submissive person, but she always wanted to try and switch roles, and despite her ideas about incest, she felt her cheeks warm from blushing and her pussy quiver and juices flowing more as her mind went realing with possibilities of sleeping with her sister, and a possible threesome with her lover Candy. She did not feel jealous as Melanie was pleasing her lover, but she wanted to join in and was still concerned about Becky seeing her. Soon Melanie had Candice really moaning and groaning. "Oh Barb you were right she's got real talent, hmm go for it baby, yeah eat it, suck my pussy. Come closer Barb and give me a kiss." Barbara hesitated for a bit. Candice feeling that asked, "Is anybody else at home except Becky?"

"No but."

"Oh, don't be such a stuck up. why stop the fun!. Ease up Melanie, lets change position." She stood up and went for Barbara pushing her thighs open, pulling her bikini aside and dived for her wet pussy.

"Oh, Candy you know we shouldn't do this here, ah, hm Becky might see us."

"Let her come and we will fuck her to, wouldn't you like that, to have a taste of her young sweet pussy?"

"Oh Candy you're turning me on so, ah ur tongue! ah, oh, hm."

"Come here behind me Melanie and feast yourself on my pussy you were doing such a fine job I'm close, don't hold back now, let me have it all, show me what you can do, hm yeah go for it, suck that cunt oh yeah."

Upstairs from her bedroom window Becky could see what was going on though she could not hear them. She was finger fucking herself and going crazy with a sexual overload. She screamed from the strength of her orgasm and almost fainetd as she dropped on the chair nearby. Exhausted from all the sexual pleasure she took in all in one day she took her time enjoying the blissful feeling that overwhelmed her. By the time she looked out at the pool area, all 3 were in the pool. Her sister was fondling Candys' tits with her mouth full with one tit, and it looked like Candy was finger fucking Barbara's pussy, she could not tell for sure. Melanie was totally naked and taking turns on the two young women. Becky wanted to join them but could not get herself to do so not knowing how Barbara would react. She had suspected that her sister was close to Candice and now she knew just how close. She was so confused about what to do? Just then and as if they felt her pain, they were out of the pool and heading inside the house. Shortly after she could hear her sisters' door close, not knowing what to do really she thought a shower might ease her tension.

Later at another part of town Ashley, Laura and the gang were back at Laura's place. Ashley was checking on Laura for any development in her transformation. There was some progress but not much, her clit did get bigger and is beginning to look more like a cock, but it's still small. Ashley feeling exremely aroused with her new discovery today that she can easily have that much access to male cum, she nudged Laura to the bed and made passionate love to her, well fucking her brains out is more like it. Ashley was really going wild, Laura was screaming with extacy having the best fuck of her life yet,

"Oh, Ashley, oh Ashleeeeeyyee fuck mee, fuck me-eeee, ah, oh I love you I love your cock I love every fucking inch of you, aauhh,, oh, hm yeah harder, harder, ah ur tearing me up, oh fuck, fuck I love it, ah i'm cuming, aahh, aayyee, yes, yes, hm so good so fucking good, hm."

"Oh, Laura I do love to fuck you, oh, your such a good fuck."

"Ashley, you did not cum?!"

"Not to worry dear, I will but there is something you'll need to do first."

"Name it sugar after this fuck I am all yours."

"Yeah that is what I wanted to hear, now do this and I think you'll be on the way to becoming very close to me. See that sweet ass of mine, I like you to kiss it and rim my asshole."

"Ok lover bring it closer, hm you smell good, is this ok?"

"Ah, Laura you don't know how good, I just love what you're doing, ah yeah right there push your tongue in there fuck me with it, yeah, oh, yes (she farted)"

"Hey!"

"Oops, it's just you turn me on so." She farted again.

"Hm yes that's it Laura breath it in baby don't hold back, you like it yes? Hm yes I can tell, now open your mouth lover I have a special gift for you, yes here it comes, uh, hm yes eat it up, hm yes, ah i'm cuming, oh I love it, ah, hm."

Ashley was spewing cum much harder than before, she was thrilled watching rope after rope of cum spurting from her engroged cock, she loved it and was caressing it delicately as her eyes glazed with pleasure almost taking on a different color. After calming down a bit, she turned and looked at Laura with a smile of pure satisfaction on her face that turned into a laugh seeing how much shit she had dumped on Laura's face. Laura's face was red, flustered and she was almost out of breath. Ashley while laughing cleared some of the shit from her nostril and fed her shit by pushing bits of it into her mouth, while whispering erotic words into Laura's ear and nibbling at it.

Laura was entranced with the smell and Ashley was confident she will not have any problems with her. A little while later she led her to the bathroom and they snuggled togther in the bath tub kissing with the water flowing over them soothing their skin. They re-entered and Laura said, "Oh, wow!"

"What?"

"Look at that." Laura was pointing at the cum plastered on the mirror as she reached the spot with her finger and brought it to her mouth, hmm its cum alright and its delicious, yummy and here's another one, wow that is some load Ash!"

"It goes to show you how much you turn me on."

"Oh, ho, ho, flattery will get you everywhere, come here lover."

They kissed passionately and cuddled for a while enjoying their closeness.

"By the way Ash, what we did earlier if it makes you that happy I'll do it again for you."

"Hm Laura thank you my love, yes it does please me a lot but I'm hoping it also speeds things up for you too."

"Oh?!"

"Hm, hm, now I best be going back to check on my cousins."

"That boring bunch?"

"Turns out they're not that bad and I know I can turn things around. In fact I'll invite you over soon when matters are under control."

Ashley left after saying her goodbye to Carmen and Deborah.

Later at uncle Bens' place after a long rest she heard a faint tapping on her door.

"Come in."

"Am I interrupting? I brought you some juice and a sandwitch"

"No Melanie, coming in and thank you, come sit I missed you."

Melanie smilling seductively walked over placed the glass and plate near by and leaned down to kiss Ashley and was pulled to lay beside her on the bed. She groaned deeply as they french kissed and traded spit for a while. Melanie was really turned on, and as her hand dropped to feel Ashley's cock and felt as she fondled it that its getting bigger. "Hm I missed you so much, have I got stories to tell you, this house is really turning around, you must be a good luck charm."

"Interesting huh, ok, why don't you lock the door and take off your cloth while I munch on this, hm nice what is it?"

"Turkey sandwich, enjoy."

"Hm do it slow give me a strip show."

"Oh, ho, ok." Melanie said laughing.

"hm you've got potential girl, now come here and suck my cock."

"I'd love to."

"Hm that's good, oh yes you know how to do it, move that tongue of yours, stick your fingures in my pussy, oh yeah, hmm, aah, that's good keep going, hm you do that so well."

"Hm I love cock, and I definitely love this cock."

"That's good baby now sit on it and tell me what happened while I was away."

"Oh yeah, ah I love the feeling of your cock inside me, it feels me so, oh, yes, hmm if feels so good. Well you must know by now I love to fuck. Me and Ricci we have a good thing going, we fuck whenever we can."

"Hm interesting, I knew he had potential."

"Yeah he's cool with a nice big cock too, not as good as yours but he knows how to use it. hah, yeah fuck me, oh I love it when you do that, yeah paly with my tits, bite me, ooh, yeah, yeah. This morning we got company, I knew about it yesterday when I heard some noise as we were fucking, and it was Becky. Yeah the little girl is wising up and she is hot. I told Ricci to play along and we usually are vocal when we fuck, this time however we over did it, poor thing couldn't hold it and almost blew her top with a wild orgasm. She is so hot and I love virgin pussy, so we fucked her the both of us it was great."

"Ah Melanie you are full of surprises today, hm this does change a few things around here doesn't it."

"Yeah sure, only that is not all."

"Oh!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.