Mystery Woman - Cover

Mystery Woman

Copyright© 2001 by Eddie M.

Chapter 3: A Spiral Downturn continued

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3: A Spiral Downturn continued - A young girl stumbles on an outerspace object that gives her mind control power among other things through a unique smell a result of farting. She discovers her newfound power and releases all pent up desires and urges afftecting all those around her. He brother, best friend, cousins, and grows to have wider aspirations for power on a town and becoming rich and famous and much more.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Uncle   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Water Sports   Scatology   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   School   Transformation  

Happy with the progress she had with John, Ashley went into Brenda's room.

"Tell me how did it go?"

"Ha, ha, Brenda! I know you were listening in, right?"

"Oh, tell me anyway."

"Oh, alright but I need to lie down and relax for a while, so let us go to bed."

"Oh, yes."

"Don't get any ideas Brenda, I really need to rest for while. Tell you what why don't you massage my back as I tell you what happened."

Ashley related to her friend what happened pausing every now and then for effect and to tease her knowing she was really anxious.

"Now be a good girl and kill the lights, I want to get some sleep."

"Ok, but you did not tell me about John readiness to join the big family you talked about?"

"Naughty naughty!, let us just say I think he's ready, though he says he still needs to think about it. Now put off the lights will you."

"Ok, I leave you to your sleep."

Being horny and with time on her hands Brenda decided to check on John. Knocking softly on his door.

"Brenda?"

"Can I come in John?"

"OK!"

"How are you John, Ashley told me she told you about us, and I hope you are not angry with me?"

"Oh no, I can see you are happy and Ashley hmm, ah."

"You like her don't you?"

"Yes, she is beautiful."

"Yes, she is John and I love her, and I love you too brother, I just wanted to tell you that." Brenda hugged her brother feeling the closeness of his body and in a tingling in her own as she was seeing her brother in a different way. Meanwhile, John was experiencing new feelings of his own and was glad his cock is exhausted otherwise he'll have a hard on. A hard on! John suddenly realized that he did in fact change his views on incest and could in fact do it with his sister simply because he is horny, and as Ashley said his cock is doing the thinking. He was not however ready to make any move toward his sister, and Brenda was not willing to risk upseting sgley by rushing things. They talked for a while each trying to avoid discussing what they really wanted to talk about. Not much later Brenda left to check on her lover. Still asleep she decided to just lay down quitely beside her. When Ashley woke up she could sense Brenda was next to her.

She smiled and as if still asleep slowly turned on her side facing away from Brenda and shortly thereafter farted. She streched her body, turned facing Brenda and lying on top kissed her pushing her tongue in and driving Brenda wild, nibiling on Brenda's neck, going down on her, first her tits then pussy, slowly Ashley turned and really worked on Brenda's pussy making her cum twice. Ashley then turned and with her ass now facing Brenda farted once more.

"Oh, Brenda my sweet love worship my asshole will you, ahh yes shove that tongue in, hmm so nice now open your mouth wide dear, aahh yes here it comes." Much like the last time Asley dumped a big load straight down Brenda's mouth who was not repulsed this time while in the act. However when it was over and she had to wash up she asked Ashley, "Why, why Ash?"

"Come sit down beside me Brenda, I'll tell you."

Holding her hand, "Brenda you know how special you are to me and I knew this question was coming, and you know i'm not trying to hide anything from you. As you know I've been through some changes lately one of which you are enjoying I might add."

That got Brenda to giggle.

"With these changes I've developed new desires, and this pleases me a lot Brenda and I only enjoy doing it with someone special, don't you want to please me Brenda? Is it that bad?"

"Ash don't be mad at me. Look at me, I love you, you know that, its just that afterwards I feel sort of I don't know different in a strange sort of way..."

That's becuase of the child inside you my dear Ashley was thinking, in time you will know, now is not the time. And she continued telling her,

"I understand, so you don't want to do it again is that it?"

"Oh, Ash look at you, you really want this don't you?"

"Will you be mad if I said it means a lot to me?"

"No Ash I always prefer we be honest with one another."

"Ok, know that it is good for you, in fact you will grow to crave it at some point and you will thank me for it one day. Now enough of that and let us get ready to go out for a walk before dinner, and see if John can come with us."

Brenda looked at her with a glimmer in her eyes.

Ashley smiled sensously as she headed for the bathroom.

Later all 3 were walking along the path toward the trees. Some people were enjoying the same, others were jogging. Pretty soon the sun will set and it will be dark. They were walking side by side with Ashley in the middle. Looking behind her and finding no one, Ashley rummaged both thier asses, sticking a fingure in Brenda's pussy and a finger in John's ass. Both yelped with surprize turning back fearing someone may see them, and Ashley burst out laughing, and both joined her in laughter.

"Oh, you guys, we will have a great time together you are such fun. Come let us find a quite place, how about there?" And without waiting for an answer she ran to were she intended for them to go. Both looked at one another, John was developing a hard on that Brenda could visibly see, and he could see his sister squeezing her thighs together obviously pretty horny too. They smiled to one another and sped to join Ashley behind a few bushes. Still there was the odd couple here and ther who walked by, while others were jogging but it was far and few in between.

"Come join me both of you, sit on either side someone here wants to say hello to you." Both sat down quickly. John asked, "Who Ashley I see no one, is someone coming?" Both girls laughed.

"Someon's coming alright John." And with that Ashley's hand pulled down his zipper and was taking his cock out. John gasped and so did Brenda.

"Ah, John it's big!"

"Yes, it's beautiful Brenda, here why don't you touch it and stroke it for him just like i'm doing, come closer."

"Oh, sis this is so wild."

"Am I doing it right John?"

"Yes, Brenda you are."

Ashley turned Johns face and was kissing him to arouse his senses even further and not to interrupt her plans for the two of them. She pulled back just a bit to say, "Brenda dear why don't you suck his cock, go ahead show him what we did together this morning."

John did not have time to respond his muoth was full with Ashley's tongue driving him wild, she pulled his hand and placed it on her tits and he was having a ball.

Meanwhile Brenda could not resist complying with Ashley's request she was thrilled with the idea of having a cock on demand just next door and as she was sucking him she moaned delirious with the current and future pleasures that cock will bring her.

John was overwelmed with pleasure and shot his load in Brenda's mouth.

Ashley could feel it, and pulled back saying,

"Take it all Brenda suck that sweet cum out of his cock. Save some for me will you."

Soon both girls were kissing languidly and John was not stund beyond words, he had this stupid grin on his face but there was no doubt he was very happy and in total disbelief at the same time.

"Now John a gentleman would return the favor don't you think? Lie back Brenda and let John suck your pussy. Yes, that's a good girl, oh look at how wet she is, play with your pussy for a while Brenda, yeah push your finger in show him how you masturbate when you're hot."

"OH, Ash your talk is driving me crazy."

"Good, all the better for John to taste that sweet nectar of yours. Come John let us feast on your sisters cunt." Ashley was deliberatley using words to teach John in case he needed to know. She demonstrated how to please a woman's pussy to John and Brenda was having a hard time not screaming from pure pleasure. She came all over John's face and cried out,"Oh, this is soo good, I need more Ash give me your cock, fuck me."

"Do you hear that John she needs cock, don't keep your sister waiting."

John froze, and Ashley not planning on any mishaps proded him and adjusted his body with little resistance from him and pulled him by his hardened cock to the right place and Brenda from utter excitement had him engulfed between her thighs with her legs crossed behind his back.

There is only so much resistance John can keep and with one pull on his ass from Brenda it was in.

"Ah, John its beautiful, ahh yes, fuck me, fuck me John, oh such a good cock, oh sweet cock, fuck me, fuck me John ahh yes, we'll have a great time together don't you ever take it out John, ohh."

"Give it to her harder John don't be afraid a woman's pussy is designed to take on much more, and kiss her before she wakes up the neighborhood, oh what a lovely sight you both make, fuck her, fuck her good, ahh yes..." Ashley was so turned on by the scene that she decided to join in.

"Oh, you guys are turning me on so, I have to join in."

"John cried in Brenda's mouth and Brenda realized looking up that Ashley was now fucking him up the ass. She looked at ashley's face and could see teh intense pleasure she was feeling with her eyeballs almost way back from the pleasure she was getting from fucking John. She could not help but wish it was her that Ashley was fucking and not John, but was happy that she was near and in way it's as if Ashley was fucking her through John. As if on cue Ashley said,

"Are you feeling it Brenda, I'm fucking you through John do you feel my cock, oh John you've got such a great ass, I just love fucking it, ahh, yes, hmm so tight so good, kiss me Brenda."

All three joined tongues running wild. Brenda came with a shuddering orgasm followed by John who couldn't hold it any longer and Ashley pulled back from John and shoved her magnificent cock in Brenda's mouth and emptied her load. "Ah yes drink it my baby." Only she knew she meant that literally.

They had a great time together out there getting real close together. Ashley made it a point to get them to touch and caress each other every now and then. They were laughing as they entered the house and dinner went fine. Liz noticed the difference in John and the way he was looking at Ashley was so obvious to her, she also noticed his looks toward his sister was somewhat different. She talked with them during the meal trying discretely to find out more, but to no avail. She was happy though that there is some laughter in the house.

Later at night she woke up to go to the bathroom and heard maoning sounds coming from Brenda's room. She came closer to the door and definitey heard Brenda and clealry heard the words, oh John your cock is beautiful, oh, so nice. She felt a rush run through her veins and her heart pumping so fast she could hear it, her ears red hot as she tried to open the door. It was locked and she was irratic but did not want to wake up her husband by banging on the door or shouting to the kids to open up. The movement of the door knob did not go unnoticed by Ashely who was once again enjoying the scene of both brother and sister fucking. She swiftly went to the door, opened it fast, taking Liz by surprize, pulling her inside the room and kissing her straight on the mouth while closing the door. This happened so fast that Brenda and John who were busy fucking did not notice.

Ashley then farted and pushed Liz on the bed near her kids, that's when they both nearly had a heart attack. She pulled back saying, "Guess who decided to drop in guys!"

Before Liz could utter one word, Ashley had her hand over her mouth and was now straddling Liz's bodice and farted again. The smell had it's desired effect much like an aphrodisiac.

"Hmm dosen't that feel good Liz... look at how happy the kids are... look guys your mom has such gorgeous tits, oh look at those nipples, I bet old Charlie doesn't please you as much huh... come on guys help me out here, play with your mothers tities."

Liz was stund and as if all her senses are on lock, so were Brenda and John. Liz lost it when Ashley's fingers went into her pussy.

"Oh God, its been so long she was thinking, and those fingers they know all the right places. What am I doing! This is incest! This girl is the devil! She must be, of course look at the kids in one day she turned them against me! But the kids are loving me and worshiping my tits, look at how Brenda is servicing my nipple! Oh, stop this nonsense this is immoral, I have to stop this and right know.

"Ahh she cried out for real and with utter shock."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.