Mystery Woman - Cover

Mystery Woman

Copyright© 2001 by Eddie M.

Chapter 1: The discovery

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1: The discovery - A young girl stumbles on an outerspace object that gives her mind control power among other things through a unique smell a result of farting. She discovers her newfound power and releases all pent up desires and urges afftecting all those around her. He brother, best friend, cousins, and grows to have wider aspirations for power on a town and becoming rich and famous and much more.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Uncle   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Water Sports   Scatology   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   School   Transformation  

One Summer day young Ashley of 14 years golden yellow hair, crystal blue eyes, 5 ft 7" tall with a figure to die for stormed out of her parents' house up on the mountains where they spent their vacation. She just had a fight with her folks and as usual her brother 2 years her elder teased her yet again and her dad took his side, and what was is even worse once school starts, which is one week away, she will move to live with her uncle where she will join an all girl school near by. She did not particularly like her cousins and felt the whole house was a bit snobbish. They're from the wealthy side of the family, while her folks were making do. In fact the house on the mountains is her uncle, well it really belonged to his wife, the real source of the money.

Ashley had only one close friend, Brenda who lived around the corner back her house back home. In contrast Brenda though only 15 was a sort of normal looking girl, kind of quite, dark brown hair just shy of her shoulders unlike Ashley's hair that goes below her shoulder blades. But her distinctive feature is big tits. Brenda was well developed for her age. She felt close to Ashley much closer in fact than Ashley knew, and was soon to discover. Both girls looked much older than they really were. Almost everyone assumed they were like 17 years old.

She was running amidst the trees with tears on her face. She froze as she heard a strange sound, she could not tell what it is. The sound then stopped, she calmed down a bit and was about to walk away when she heard it again, this time it sounded like moaning! Intrigued she went in its direction searching with her heart beat racing. She missed Brenda and remembered their intimate conversation about the little they know about sex while in her bedroom.

Ashely's still a virgin and so is Brenda they haven't even touched each other, both shy away from doing anything in the presence of the other. Ashley knew Brenda's folks were a bit rigid in their ways, with her father being a minister and all and she didn't know that much either, but she liked talking about sex it gave her a funny feeling. The sound was just further ahead behind the bushes. She crept slowly trying not to make her presence felt, she could hear her heart pounding hoping she would find a naked couple having sex, and as she looked ahead of the bushes was surprised to find nothing!

She was dumbfounded, "What the hell?" With a sigh she turned feeling down, she was hoping for some excitement to get her mind of things. Then she heard it again! No she really freaked out, but her curiosity got the best of her. She searched again a found a strange looking stone stuck in the ground with what looked like a hole in it. She guessed somehow like a seashell the wind blows and it makes a sound. Sensing no danger she tried to loosen it from the ground. As she did that it cracked and she could sense a funny smell. She liked the smell and in a strange kind of way she felt very calm and right there in what used to be the hole was a tiny stone that looked like a precious stone but one can tell from a glance is a fake. Yet Ashley liked it and decided to keep it and wear it at as a necklace. She went back in and the folks did not question why Ashley slept through lunch thinking it must be she's tired. Her mom though felt Ashley was upset and lonely, and was comforted knowing they'll be heading back tomorrow where Ashley can join her friend Brenda.

She liked Brenda and her decent folks; she felt they were a good influence on Ashley and Peter. Though Peter seemed not to like the company of John, Brenda's brother who was 13. Boys will be boys she thought with a smile, once they hit 13 they think they're grown men. Upstairs Ashley was in deep sleep but her body temperature was high she was sweating big time and the stone she had on her neckline was no longer there! Her body heat it melted it and it was trickling down moving on its own will and landed in her virgin pussy. Had it not been for the TV down stairs her folks would have heard her scream as she had the first of many orgasms to come. Shaken by the fact that she was soaking wet and out of breath.

She reasoned she had a bad dream.

She rushed to the bathroom to wash her face and was stunned for the stone was gone, just the string that held it! But what blew her away were her tits, they were bigger in size and her nipples were rock hard clearly showing from her blouse. Her pants were sticky and she felt hot between her legs. She quickly dropped her jeans and gasped, right there staring her in the face was a new tuff of pubic hair and her clit was not just sticking out, but way out, like a small dick! What is going on here? It's like I grew all over. She touched her clit and almost jumped off the floor. She held her mouth shut as she moaned and groaned. She felt dizzy, her fingers were wet, she brought her hand to her nose and smelled it, hmm very sweet and she put her fingers in her mouth and moaned. Soon as if by a force of its own she was fingering herself to another ravishing orgasm. Her whole body shuddered from the experience and she almost fell. She decided to take a bath and felt this is too weird to share with her mom. She could not wait to tell Brenda about it tomorrow and as she lay in the bathtub she slept again with a smile on her face.

She woke up felt pretty darn good and refreshed. In fact she never felt better with a new sense of energy about her. She looked at her body in the mirror and was happy with what she was seeing; she has suddenly developed into a woman. She just felt it, though she knew she's only 14 years old, well 15 really just 2 months short. She put on a T-shirt and short and decided to go out jogging.

She went down the stairs and her mom said, "Hey sleepy head, do you know what time it is?" "Oh, mom it's a vacation!"

"Well you have a funny way of spending it if you sleep for 3 hours in midday."

That took Ashley by surprise.

Has it been 3 hours? she asked herself but soon dropped it because she felt great. The rest of the day went normal, dinner and boring conversation followed by TV and then all went up to bed.

The next day Ashley woke up much like yesterday afternoon, all wet and sticky between her legs, only this time she lied back with a smile on her face and brought herself to another thrashing orgasm. She had to stick the pillow to her mouth to muffle the sound of her newfound pleasure. She laughed when she realized she just squirted and was busy licking it up from her fingers, groaning as she did so. This is not the Ashley she knew only 2 days ago, but she felt a lot better and never questioned it. She reasoned this is part of growing up.

The truth is because of the stone, if it really a stone, Ashley is becoming more self confident and assertive, she is more in tune with her body, much more like never before, and its like she suddenly knows a whole lot.

The fact is every time she slept she has been learning new stuff and she will soon discover when putting it to the test what pleasures and countless orgasms that will bring to her. She languidly walked to take a bath and felt she had to take a leak. As she sat down she farted and it was loud. It made her giggle and she noticed it had traces of that funny smell by the bushes, and she remembered the stone. Before she could dwell on thought she felt horny again, but decided to calm herself with a bath, as she was anxious to head back to tell Brenda all about her new found feelings. She had packed from last night and went down for breakfast feeling good about herself.

Jack and Mary, her parents noticed something different about her this morning.

"You've grown to be quite a lovely lady Ashley" said her mom.

She blushed a bit and noticed Peter was looking at her in a funny sort of way.

When she looked at him he dropped his eyes and was busy eating.

Jack said, "It's a good thing she's going to uncle Ben's place the girls school is the right place for someone her age."

Normally, such talk would upset Ashley, it's like her father had wished her to be a boy instead. But, she was calm and content in a special sort of way. Suddenly such talk did not even bother her, and she felt good about leaving her folks behind especially her father and nosy Peter.

Sitting in the back of the wagon with Peter beside her Ashley once again dozed off. Meanwhile her brother was starring at the cleavage that has newly developed in his sister. He felt strange have such feelings for his sister, he could never contemplate of having sex with her, but for some reason he could not look away, he was attracted to her and was knocking his brains as to how to change his behavior toward her to win her over a bit.

He knows he over did it at time and used to enjoy teasing her.

His thoughts were cut short when she turned curled up on the seat and

her ass stuck up close and he felt the heat in his thigh.

He looked ahead and saw his parents were looking ahead listening to the radio

to some old song of the 60's and he adjusted his cock as he felt it about to get hard.

He felt warm so he pulled down the window a bit as a cool breeze hit his face he felt better.

Later Ashley woke up, she had a smile on her face and if anyone had seen her face right then he could have sworn she some how looked different. The fact is she is different.

Psychologists would call it double personality.

Ashley's new personality is much too strong for her old self,

not to mention the immense pleasure she experienced.

She felt the warmth of her brothers' thigh stuck to her ass.

She moved slowly smiling imagining Peter having a hard on.

She never saw him naked and was curious to find out just how big his cock is.

She couldn't help being annoyed with the song playing on the radio but her thoughts were busy with the revenge she will soon impose on her brother.

Oh so much fun she thought as she farted with a smile on her face.

It was loud enough for Peter to hear and he could not believe it,

but he had just cum in his pants and groaned.

Ashley turned and looked with glossy eyes at him.

Her movement was too swift and caught him by surprise.

He was red in the face and his jaw dropped as he was looking at her straight in the face.

She smiled and said as her fingers grazed his thigh,

"nice cock bro" and she snorted. Peter was stunned. Ashley never spoke like that and used such language. Could he have been that blind.

She looked ahead at Jack and Mary and came close to him and whispered in his ear,

"Did you cum?" Peter felt her tongue stroke his ear and he had an instant hard on.

"Hmm nice going bro tell them you want to have a leak and I have another surprise for you." Like in a trance, Peter said just that.

"Oh, Peter can't you hold it a bit longer its just a few miles more?" Jack asked.

"No, I have to go now he said emphatically surprising even himself!" Well, if you must then I guess we have no choice. We'll pull over at his gas station up ahead, how is that?"

"Fine dad, thank you." Peter was worried they'll notice his hard on.

Stopping at the gas station Ashley also went out saying, "I might as well go."

They both headed for the toilets with Peter following her in.

Once they were out of their parents' sight she went behind the toilets and he followed.

"Come on Peter show it to me".

"What? You're my sister!" She looked at him straight in the eyes

and said, "So what, that didn't stop you from enjoying yourself back there huh?

Besides you want to don't you?"

In a trance like state he nodded and pulled down his zipper and pulled out his 5-inch

cock all go wee from his cum.

In his excitement he held her hand trying to let her touch his cock.

But she pulled her hand away.

"I've got other plans for you". Stunned with his cock out and pretty much

looking like an idiot Peter did as he was told.

"Kneel down and kiss my ass" Ashley turned around and lifted her skirt.

Her panties were soaking wet and the silk rubbing her clit made her crazy.

She bent forward a bit and realized her brother was fighting it but knew that

it's just a matter of time and he'll be like putty in her hands.

Just then she let loose a long loud fart and soon enough she felt his nose deep up her

asshole and a bit later she could sense his excitement and heard his muffled groaning sound. She moaned as she pulled her panties to the side to frig her clit and told him,

"Oh Peter, kiss my ass, stick your tongue is my asshole, yes, yes"

She was close as she felt his hot sperm hit her leg as he continued to stick his tongue in her ass, she dropped her hand and wiped the bit the hit her leg with her fingers and continued to work her pussy and could have sworn her clit grew bigger and she screamed while squirting and farting at the same time. Oh! That was good, so good.

Peter was busy sucking in her fart and she could hear his effort trying to breathe in all her gift. "Hmm, you like that huh?"

"Yes", he heard himself saying and realized he really meant it. He even felt his cock twitch though he had just come for the second time. That never happened to him before, not even with Rita his horny girlfriend.

Ashley stood up slowly and laughed as she felt him holding her but closely and continuing to shove his tongue as best he could.

Laughing she said, "That's enough Peter" He stood up saying but? Since you are such a good boy I have a gift for you". He just looked at her with eyes glazed and she smiled sexily knowing full well he's now hers to do with as she pleases, but she wanted to be absolutely sure.

She looked at him ran a finger by his cheek and told him to kneel. He readily accepted and smiled when he saw her drop her panties. He was shocked to see the size of her clit.

"Go ahead suck it, ah, yes, yes, now lick my pussy, oh yeah, hmm good, yeah, kiss it, now stick your tongue in, oh, ah, now open your mouth, and without waiting she began to pee while almost shrieking "Yes, yes, yes, oh, so nice" while she ran her fingers through his hair and shoving his face in her cunt. It was too much for him.

Her pee was like a geyser for what seemed like a whole minute. His shirt was soaking wet. She rubbed her pussy on his face and squirted her cum all over his face. She backed off and smiled seductively saying,

"Look at you, you're a mess, go fix yourself".

Peter almost threw up suddenly realizing what he just did and smelling just like pee.

She laughed while wiping her pussy with her panties and threw them away.

He felt disgusted and almost teary-eyed because part of him wanted to get

her panties and stick them to his nose and lick them.

She continued laughing like she knew what he was thinking. She could see it in his eyes.

"Hah, pathetic." she said as she turned heading back to the wagon.

Peter was greeted in the car by 2 angry parents.

Jack said, "What took you so long, and what is that funny smell,

and why is your shirt so wet? Mary continued,

"Son you're going to catch cold, what on Earth have you been doing back there?"

Peter stuttered and said, "The toilet was filthy and I slipped and my shirt was soiled, O.k.! "Peter, apologize to your mother this instant, and don't ever talk back to her like that."

Peter was almost in tears, saying in a broken voice,

"I'm sorry mom I didn't mean to."

All this time Ashley was smiling enjoying her sweet revenge, so much so that she felt her clit was hard again, she squeezed her legs and moaned. "Are you ok Ashley?" Mary asked.

"Just a tummy cramp, I'm OK."

"What happened back there?" Mary asked more to herself. The rest of the trip Ashley was quite and appeared to be sleeping. By the time they reached home Ashley was tired as if her energy was drained, she was sweating a bit and her mom felt her and said,

"Ashley your burning hot better go straight to bed and I'll call the doctor".

Ashley was too drained to respond and she was worried.

Later the doctor came and checked on her and reported to her folks that she's ok,

nothing to worry about except to note that she is developed sexually before her time

and the fever is probably suppressed sexual tension which is not alarming but he

recommends counseling for unattended she could turn into a nymphomaniac!

"Is there something else doctor? You seem a bit perturbed, are you alright?" Asked Mary.

"Yes, yes I'm fine. I will be calling to check if she is ok." And he left quickly.

Mary looked at Jack and said,

"I don't like this Jack, do you get the feeling he is hiding something?"

"Oh, Mary don't put too much into it, he's a busy man and he told us she's ok,

and the doctor just gave us yet another reason why she should go to an all girl school."

"Oh, Jack she is our daughter and I am concerned about her health and all you"...

"Hi mom" Ashley cut in.

"See." Jack's look had I told you so written all over it. "Now will you relax."

Mary smiled and went to Ashley, "Are you all right dear?"

"Yes, I'm fine, what's for dinner?"

Mary laughed, "Now I know you're ok."

Later while they were having dinner, Jack remarked that Peter was unusually quite,

"Are you ok son?" "Yes", said Peter while eating quitely.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.