Mystery Woman - Cover

Mystery Woman

Copyright© 2001 by Eddie M.

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A young girl stumbles on an outerspace object that gives her mind control power among other things through a unique smell a result of farting. She discovers her newfound power and releases all pent up desires and urges afftecting all those around her. He brother, best friend, cousins, and grows to have wider aspirations for power on a town and becoming rich and famous and much more.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Uncle   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Water Sports   Scatology   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   School   Transformation  

Fay was driving fast to meet her friend senator Sally Jones for an urgent meeting. Oh, it was urgent alright, she could not wait to tell her the news that she just had the best fuck of her life! what's more she can have it again and so could her dearest friend. Just the thought and possibilities of another fuck made her panties wet and a quiver run through her when she started thinking about her daughters. She never figured she was into incest, but for some reason it felt good. It would be like getting back on Ben by spoiling his two dolls she thought. "Huh, I wonder how Mr. snob would feel when he knows what his daughters are up to, a lesbo and a nymphet! I would like to see the look on his face the bastard when he gets the news. He dares to cheat on me after all I've done for him, the asshole." She laughed thinking about what Ashley said about fucking him. The thought does appeal to her and she decided she will ask her to do it, she would love to watch.

Minutes later she went into Sallys' office locking the door behind her and feeling very horny went straight for her friend hugging her and kissing her passionately with her tongue driving her wild.

"Wow, what has gotten into you? We're in the office!"

"Who cares I just got fucked royally. I came so much like 5 times and experienced two awesome multiple orgasms for the first time in my life, so I don't give a fuck where we are. Shit, give me your hand, feel that? I'm gushing already just thinking about it."

"Sarah, hold all calls and no interruptions, take messages." Closing the intercome, looking at Fay with a sensous smile, Sally asked her,

"Hm tastey as always, now tell me about this great fuck of yours, you've managed to turn me on, so give don't keep me hanging here." Fay went down on her, pulling her skirt up she went straight for Sally's pussy, making her gasp with awe at the audacity of her friend. "Oh, shit Fay, not here, ah, oh, hm you do that so well, so tell me damn it, you sure are wild as hell, huh:)"

Fay told her all about it skipping the scat part, she did not want to scare her off, but she did manage to get her off fucking her with her fingers. Lying side by side on the sofa, spread eagled Fay told Sally she could send Ashley over to her house for a special massage. They both laughed, kissed for a while then Sally had to get back to work. She did not know that Fay had already arranged it with Ashley to visit her that evening. Ashley had readily agreed when she realized its a senator. Its always good to have friends in high places.

Ashley went out for while after her work on Fay she felt she needed a change. School still not out she decided to swing by the adult shop that Laura took her to. Not much traffic this time of day, but she did manage to give a couple of blow jobs, she loved it and the taste of cum, not to mention if gave her an energy boost somehow. Later she went by outside the school, she did not have to wait long before they started to come out. She spotted Laura and her friends and walked up to them. They talked, had a few laughs and headed to Lauras place. There Laura showed Ashley her cock, it was getting slightly bigger. Ashley was turned on by the sight, they kissed and soon they were at it hot and hard. Before coming Ashley fed her cock to Laura,

"Suck it Laura eat it all up lover, its good for you."

"hm, hm."

"Yes, thats it here it comes suck it, eat it all up, ah, hm, ah yes, yes." They cuddled for a while and Ashley told Laura about how close she is to get her uncles' under control. "Soon, I will invite you to stay with me and we can fuck them all." They both laughed, hugged and kissed for the longest time, then joined their friends.

It was about 6:30 in the evening when the door bell rang at the senators house. A good looking boy opened the door. "Yes?"

"Senator Jones place? I'm Ashley, the senator is expecting me."

"Funny, she did not have any visitors our age before!"

"I bring her a message from her friend, is she in?"

"Yes, come in. Mom, there is someone here to see you."

While waiting for Sally, Ashley noticed a good looking girl about 18 or 19 she figured talking quitely to her brother it appeared for there was something similar about them. Her thoughts were interrupted when she heard Sally asking, "Yes, what can I do for you?"

"Oh, Its what I can do for you, I'm Ashley I believe Fay told you about me."

"Oh! she did not tell me you'll be coming tonight?"

"Is there a problem I could come some other time."

"No, no come lets go up stairs, this is an unexpected surprise. From what I heard from Fay this should be fun."

Shortly after Mark and Valerie Jones were by the door and they could hear faint sounds of their mother groaning and mumbling a few words they could not make.

"Ah, the bitch is getting laid again. Come Marky lets fuck its been another boring day at school."

"Oh, sis I couldn't agree with you more, why should she be the only one having fun huh. We could hit the town and check out Nicks place?"

"Later may be we'll see. Hm, I like the feel of that, hot and hard, take it out for me Mark I want to suck it right here by her door."

"I just love it when you're nasty, oh sis no one sucks cock like you do, hm yes oh that tongue, yeah suck it, suck me cock. Say, when are you having friends over?"

"Hm bro you hunger for more pussy, or is it Melissa? You have the hots for her even since you fucked her the last time she was here."

"She is hot Val, good thing you have us guys wearing hoods, that way one knows I'm your brother, but it would be nice if I had Melissa again for while."

"Come now lets go, all this talk is making me hot, and I need that cock of yours now."

Meanwhile, Sally was having a multiple orgasm and could not believe the pleasure Ashley was giving her. She always believed only a woman could please another, and was a bit comforted knowing that technically she's right. Not before long she was having another orgasm and another. Ashley was not that turned on, this was just a means to an end. She planned on giving Sally another orgasm before heading back. She did not feel like coming yet, and it always pleased her to practice her stamina. Below her Sally was screaming her head off delirious with pleasure as she came for yet another time. Leaving her somewhat exhausted, Ashley sliped away to the bathroom and not much later came by her bed, kissed her as she ran her hand over her tits and said, "Hope you had a good time?"

"Are you kidding! I had a grand time, this is the best fuck I had in a long long time, and I'll make sure to thank Fay personally."

"Hm interesting, you just lay back now and I will let myself out. I will leave you something to remember me by." She turned and farted a long loud fart. Sally was stunned, but as the smell hit her, she sniffed it, sighed and her hand moved on its own volition to rub her tits and continue downward to her pussy as Ashley closed the door behind her. Ashley was about to go out the door when she heard a familiar sound or a girl moaning. As she followed the sound she peaked through the key hole and could make out a female ass going up and down on a hard cock. A smile crossed her face as she listening in.

"Oh sis, I'm coming, her it comes, take it Val, take it all in that hot pussy of yours, oh sweet cunt, ah I love you."

"I love you too Marky, and you know I love that cock of yours, ah yes I feel it filling my pussy, oh fuck this is good, hm, hm."

Her smile widening as she listened in and she headed for the door leting herself out thinking there's a lot more to this house than she would have known, not to mention that Valarie, the president of Delta club, the most sought after sorority group among the seniors, is senator Sallys' daughter.

In another side of town Barbara and Candice were out shopping in the mall. There were a set of eyes looking at them attentively. Once seperated with Barabara going inside the garments store looking at stuff to wear, she felt someone close by saying. "Nice outfit, may I ask where did you get it?" She was a beauty, more like a bomb shell. Mixed gender Asian decent, dark brown hair, hazel eyes, excellent figure and physic. Whats more dressed for a kill. It was so hot, showing her cleavage and a lot of thigh skin. Barbara was taken aback by her beauty and was melting from her shining smile.

"Ah, I got it from the store on the corner down at the ground floor, near the entrance, can't remember the name, its by the book store."

"Thank you, I'm Kim I know were that is.This place does have great stuff though, come I'll show you one that will look great on you."

Barbara introduced herself and simply followed her. True to her word she showed her a great outfit. "Why don't you try it on, here take it." Feeling awkward with Candice out there, knowing she could come in looking for her any minute now. Unable to resist she followed her while staring at Kims' ass bouncing in front of her. Upon reaching the fitting room Kim held the door open for Barbara to enter making it a tight fit for her to squeeze in. Feeling queasy she went for the door, and just as they were face to face, Kim closed the gap crushing their breasts together, kissing her on the lips, driving her hot tongue in. God! it was long and Barbara creamed in her panties as Kim pulled her in and locked them in. While sucking her breath away with her french kiss, she felt her hand kneading her breast and another rubbing her thigh and pulling her skirt up. Gasping for air she Kimpulled back, eyes staring for a few seconds. Kim smiled as she dropped and Barbara felt cool air hit her pussy. She gasped, then shrieked as she felt that tongue enter her pussy probing her way inside. Her head was thrashing from side to side as her hands dropped running her fingers in Kims thick long hair. Kim nibbled at her clit and shoved a finger up her ass pushing her over the edge. She came so hard that her knees buckled. But for Kim she would have been down on the floor. Kims' hands rubbed her hot steaming body going up, suddenly pulling her blouse open with buttons flying.

"Ah, Barbara you have such a hot body, and taste so good, here have a taste." Kissing her again, Barbara groaned as she felt her bra loose and was now completely naked in the fitting room, blouse torn apart, ah it was so wild, she was delirious. Kim twiched her nipples and Barbara juices flooded her thighs again building up to another orgasm. She gave no resistance to the slightest nudge from Kim pushing her down. "Go ahead do me, eat my pussy I know you want to." Barbara running her hand on Kims visible thigh, pulled her dress sideways, and swooned as the sight and smell of Kims pussy struck her face. She could not help the engrodged clit too.

"Yeah that's it, bite my clit, push to fingers in my pussy and another in my ass, yes, yes, now fuck me, fuck me and eat that pussy, ah bite me, hm yes, i'm coming, oh, here it comes, take it, take it all, ah, hm." A gusher hit Barbara in the face as Kim squirted. She was overwhelmed by the surprise, with her face pulled close to Kims' pussy she tried her best to get all of it in her mouth, and was stunned when she tasted pee, the shock and humiliation made her come hard as a strong orgasm hit her. Her whole body shuddered as she continued to gulp and gurgle swollowing what Kim had to offer.

"Ah, that was so good, hm thank you Barbara I needed that. Here let me wipe that off your face." Using Barbaras' ripped blouse Kim wipped her face then kissed her softly and her tongue once again did its magic hitting all the right spots. Moving on kissing her cheek and nibbling at her ear she whispered, "I'm sorry but when I'm so turned on my bladder lets loose a bit of pee, you are one hot beauty you know, my friends call me Kim the tiger, grrr you know because I mark my territory, hah." She planted another hot kiss on her and Barbaras' body felt loose as any resentment, anger or even resistance was swept away. She didn't know what to say, its the first time in her life she did something that nasty, that dirty, that filthy and she liked it! Ah she felt her clith throb as another gush of juice dripped from her pussy." She heard Kim saying, "Hope you like the outfit I picked for you. I left my card for you, call me I do want to see you again. Come let me help you up. I really enjoyed this Barbara, give me your number too, I'd like us to be friends."

"Call me Barb all my friends do. Here is my number, now I have to go my friend could be here anytime now."

"She is more than just a friend isn't she Barb?"

Blushing she said, "Yes, I..." "No need to explain, I want us to be friends too, hope she doesn't mind the competition. Got to go now catch you later. By the way, I meant every word I said, you are one beautiful lady." Barbara said her goodbyes blushing and feeling very hot and confused. She put on her new outfit, grabbing her old blouse stepped out heading for the bathroom she spotted Candice, and stepped on it. Threw her blouse in the bin, washed her face and began to freshen up. As she was stepping out the door Candice met her. "Hey, nice outfit. What took you so long? Where have you been? And what happened to your hair?" Barbara was lost for words and Candice was furious she sensed that Barb was with someone else and her eyes roamed all over the place checking out possible targets, but none were there. Besides she knew that Barb was a sumbissive person by nature. She was really pissed and when she pulled Barb to kiss her she smelled something funny and pushed her away. "You bitch, you just got fucked haven't you! Who is that slut so I can bust her chops? Is that the thanks I get, some friend you turned out to be. Is this how you want to play it? Alright then, no strings attached Barb, you do your thing and I'll do mine and don't come crawling back." She left without another word. Barbara was in tears and ran for the bathroom again. She dried her tears and taking out her brush combed her hair. As she was pulled her hair close to her nose she smelled it! No wonder Candice was pissed, Kim did mark her territory she thought and her pussy was wet again thinking of her. May be its not such a loss after all she thought feeling a sting down her spine. She never thought she'd experience such a strong attraction to someone other than Candy. She decided she had enough and headed back home, went straight o her room and took a long bath. She came out still horny, hesitated for a long time, finally she couldn't take it, picked up the phone and called Kim.

"Hello, Hello, is that you Barb?"

"Ah, yes I just wanted to make sure I got the number right."

"I miss you too, where are you?"

"I'm at home."

"Hm, I wonder why:) I would invite you over but I'm kind of busy now. Tell you what, if I am free early I will call you and we can go for a drink and take it form there. If not I'll call you tomorrow."

"Ok." Barb was still horny and listening to Kim's voice over the phone and her prank about wondering why she was home didn't help much. Her hand was rubbing her pussy as she heard the door to her sisters room close. She put on her nightie and went for Beckys' room, knocking on the door and going in not waiting for an answer, she found Becky by her desk. It looked like she was studying, looking up flustered she tried to hide what she was reading.

"What's up Barb, something I can do for you?"

"Oh yes, you're a smart girl to guess that. Come here sis, Melanie tells me you're ready.Hm, I see cat got your tongue, well ready or not I think its time we got to know one another, real close that is, come here." Becky her face crimson red from what she heard and as Barbara came closer the desk lamp clearly revealed her sister is wearing nothing under her nightie.

"Oh, Barb you're beautiful."

"Why thank you Becky now be a good girl and show me."

Becky was not one to turn down sex, she had a very active day and was horny from all the excitement she had. She hugged her sister close and felt all her pent up desires give way as their lips touched gently, mouth and breasts crushed, hips grind and tongues slashed at each other, sighing and gasping they fell on the bed.

"Oh Becky you're hot and I'm so fucking horny."

"Me to Barb, I just can't get enough, I'm always horny, is that normal?"

"Hah, for a fox like you it sure is, you're ripe and discovering new things. Oh, your breasts are perfect."

"I wish they're as big as yours."

"Not to worry they will be, now show me your pussy, hm nice, very nice. Tastes good too."

"Ah, oh, Barb put your fingers in, fuck me."

"Oh, Becky you are so wet and you're turnign me on so, I'll fuck you and make you come so hard, lie back baby."

Barbara went down on her and in no time Becky was going wild thrashing her head turning on the pillow and her cunt was creaming soon. Barb felt the faint taste of male cum, she was put off by it, pulled back a bit continuing to finger fuck her, seeing her juices flowing more and more, and once again munched on her pussy, bit her nipple and shoved a finger up her ass, thinking of Kim and sure enough Barb was having a hard time keeping her mouth to Becky's pussy but she was a pro and Becky came was a shattering orgasm, holding a pillow to her mouth to dampen her screams. Barb looked up at her younger sister smiling with her face all wet with juices, she glided her body massaging her sister with her breasts, rubbing the nipples together and then dove for a hot passionate kiss with her sister that lasted a long time, bodies held tight together turning on the bed till Becky was on top, then again Barb turned and continued going up till her pussy was above her sisters mouth.

"Eat me Becky, suck my pussy, make love to me sis, I'm so hot, hm yes, yes that's it sugar oh, your so good, oh, yes right there, ah, hm, oh we're going to have so much fun together from now on, hm bite my clit, ah yes, oh I'm almost there, stick your finger in my ass, ah, do it yes, yes, i'm coming, coming, ah, oh Becky that was so good, hm, hm. Kissing and holding each other tightly. "Becky, did you like it? Are you ok with that, us I mean?"

"Oh, Barb your my sister I love you, of course I liked it. I like to see you happy and if I can cause that, then yes."

"Oh, Becky I love you to, come here." They kissed again, hands roaming on their bodies and they went at it again making each other come feeling closer than ever before. They started for the first time really talking to one another. Becky told her she saw her with Candice and Melanie. Barbara shared she had sort of a fight with Candy because she was with another girl. Becky then told her about Riccardo and was surprised to see her sisters' reaction. "Oh, Becky thats gross, yuk, there is nothing like a woman to please another. Guys are so full of it, all they think about is their cocks, but they no nothing about making love. Does that shock you Becky? I'm a lesbian and proud of it. The woman's body is the ultimate erotic art form. You could have fooled me you know, you are definitely bi-sexual which is ok by me, as long as you keep the guys on your side of the fence.

"Hm, well the important thing is we're together right?"

"Oh, Becky that is so cool. You've really grown up and I'm glad to have you as a sister."

"Is that it! Just as a sister?

"Ha, ha, oh, come here you little vixen." It was a long night for these two. They hit the showers together later on and Barb could not help thinking about Kim as she felt the urge to pee, and surprised Becky when she just let loose a gusher of pee hitting her sister as they stood facing each other. Becky was stunned, then laughed about it feelign the hot piss hitting her pussy she groaned and was turned on by the whole dirty scence and started to finger her pussy. Once the pee dropped to a trickle Barbara went down on Becky tasting remenants of her own piss and it turned on so much. "Barb! how could you, let me wash first." Becky heard her sister groaning and moaning and just could not help feeling decadent about it and so dirty and so horny. She had mixed feelings, her orgasm was building up and she also felt her bladder full but could not bring herself to pee, not infront of her sister, and not on her face. The pressure was building up and suddenly she felt Barbs' finger shoved up her ass and she could not hold it no more. It was too late she could not warn her sister. She thought she could hold back. She was so ashamed her face was beet red. Just then she heard Barbs' shock, she groaned and pushed her face even closer to Becky drinking her piss. Becky looked down in disbelief and with an involuntary movement pulled back, and that made her pee hit Barb all over her face. "Ah, yes, yes Becky Oh I love you."

That hit Becky in the core and instead of feeling repulsed by the filthy act, she just accepted that her sister is different. She never knew Barb was into that sort of thing. Being a horny little girl discovering all about sex, she went down on her sister sucking her pussy. She tasted a mix of her piss as well as Barbs' and she did not like it, but hearing how close her sister was to an orgasm she just continued feeling elated with the whole filthy act. Later Barbara confided in her about what happened at the mall with Kim. Becky in turn told her about her and Ricci fucking in the outdoor by the side of the road. "Ah we're both exhibitionist sluts then huh!"

They laughed and hugged as they entered the room, and stayed together most of the night talking and caressing one another. They made love one more time before they slept for the first time in many years in one room, only this time, in one bed.

Ashley headed home from the senators' house, she was hoping to find Ricci there. She did and so was Melanie. They had another threesome and Ashley asked questions about Deloris, Ricci's sister and feeling she could trust their word that she had her uncle wrappred around her finger she felt secure in sharing parts of her plan to turn this house around into a free sex joint where everyone can be happy and enjoy sex out in the open, no need for secracy and that they would more than likely be able to enjoy the pleasures the house could bring, such as using the pool and stuff like one big family. Togther they set plotted what to do next, Ashley was so excited while she was riing Ricci's cock and Melanie trying to suck her cock she came so hard with her cum flying all over the place and she squirted all over Riccardo's face immediately after. It was a mess but they were all laughing. Melanie was ecstatic as such licked all the cum and love juice she could, and Ashley joined in feeling she is getting closer to achieving greater things. It will be a long day tomorrow so she left the two of them together and called it a night.

The next day after at breakfast Ashley and Fay noticed something different about Barb and Becky int he way they kept looking at each other from time to time. They picked up on it fast as they knew. Fay commented, "I'm glad you girls are getting closer to one another, it's good to see you two having fun, with your father away most of the time, may be we should all have fun together like one big happy family huh?" Ashleys' smile widened as she heard Fay say the magic words, thinking that will be sooner than you think Fay. Ben had left early claiming he had an early business appointment and that was perfect for Ashleys'plan for Ricci was a key part of it. He had already worked on Fays' car last night so it would not start up. And was back in time to find Melanie waiting by the garage talking with a furious Fay trying to calm her down. She waved as she saw Ricci and came running to him suggesting he can have a look at Fay's car and if he can fix it. She threw in if he could not then he can drop her off to where she was going till it was fixed and take the car to her later. That registered with Fay as they went ahead with the plan, telling her it will need to go to the shop and he would bring the car later to her, to which she agreed, after all she was only going to the club. Ricci then said, "Hope you don't mind madame but Ashley would come along so I can drop her off, she missed her ride."

"Oh, no problem we can drop her off first so she would not miss her classes." Ashley as if on cue appeared and with little small talk they all went into the car. Sitting at the back together as Ricci drove heading away from downtown claiming to avoid a traffic jam. Ashley pulled back her skirt revealing a long hard throbbing cock as she held Fays' hand and farted as she was pulling it, placing it on her cock. Fay pulled in her breath sharply with her face beat red. Hearing her fart Ricci sped the car heading out for a secluded area he knows very well where he had fucked Becky only yesterday. Fay was speechless, as she heard Ashley fart again and the smell hit her nostrils and all she could do was breath in hard. She loved it as she felt her whole body relax, her thighs parted and her hand on its own volition closed on Ashleys' cock storking it.

Ricci was looking at the rear view mirror and was storking his cock too. He was confident Ashley could do t, so he had his zipper open before he sat down to drive. He was looking at Ashley kissing Fay on the mouth while her hand was stuck into her dress playing with one of her tits.

Soon she had her mouth sucking on Fays' nipple, making her groan as she stared at the reflection of Riccardo's eyes in the mirror and could see them piercing through her. Once again the humiliation infront of the help and the strong hot snesual feelings from her body took over, as she sighed and let go sinking in deeper and surrendering to Ashley. Sensing just that, Ashley turned her around and was on top of her as she tore her panties saying, "I don't want you to ever wear panties again Fay. I told you, you are mine to fuck as I please, now get ready for the fuck of your life, today I'm feeling generous so you'll get to enjoy double penetration. (Fay stared)

Oh, you'll love it trust me you horny slut, now take it bitch take it all in that hot pussy of yours, ah yes oh fuck, say it Fay tell me what you want bitch."

"Ah, oh fuck me Ashley, fuck me."

"Yeah bitch you like it don't you, you like my cock you fucking slut, answer me."

"Yes, yes I like it. I'm your slut, fuck me, fuck me."

"Ah, yes, are we there yet Ricci?" "We'll be there in just 2 minutes or so."

Ashley continued to pound her cock deep into Fay who could do nothing but moan and groan much like a bitch in heat. She has totally abandoned herself to Ashley and was struck by her first of many orgasms for the day. The car stopped, Ashley pulled back so they could go out and as the door opened she saw Riccardo's cock sticking out and with a sly smile on his face he pushed it to her mouth. Her lips opened and took his hot cock in and sucked on it.

"Yeah take it suck my cock, lick it yes, ah, yes."

"Do you like his cock Fay? I can see you do, get used to it from now on he can fuck you anytime he wants to. Remember what you said this morning Fay, why you took the words right out of my mouth, we will be one big happy family. By the way this is the exact spot Ricci here fucked Beckys' brains silly, she loved it and Melanie told me this morning that your daughters slept together last night, hm you could tell by the way they were balling each other around breakfast too huh? keep sucking that cock, yeah, fuck her face Ricci, fuck her.

"I can't hold it no more, this is so wild I'm coming. Take it, take it all suck it, ah."

Ashley dropped near Fay and they both shared his cum. Ashley pushed her on the ground and rode her once more telling her how she fucked Sally and that she intends to fuck her kids to with her help. You are to invite them over for lunch this weekend and don't worry about Ben he'll be taken care of so he won't be in the way, his time will come as promised. Did you know that Valerie and Mark are fucking each other? I see you like that too huh, good you're a woman out of my own heart. Come here Ricci you're ready for another go, come here you fuck her while I fuck her in the ass, you know how much I like that."

"Oh no, no one has ever done that."

"Oh shut up Fay, you're such a slut, look at how your pussy is dripped and we haven't even started with you yet. Come one Ricci sock it to her. Yeah how does that feel huh, he does have a nice cock doesn't he, fuck her Ricci." Fay could not help it, all this talk about fucking and especially about her daughters sleeping together and Sallys' kids too, and the prospects of them all having a ball next weekend, was too much for, she had her firt multiple orgasm for the day.

She yelped as she felt Ashley's cock penetrate her ass, and heard her groan from the pleaure her ass was giving her. Ashley stopped for a while allowing her to adjust to her cock and then picked up the pace. Fay cried from the pain and for some reason Ashley did not give a fuck any mroe she was so into ass fucking that she let go with hard fucking. The pain reached a point where is triggered another massive multiple orgasm and Fay was screaming not from pain anymore, she was truly turned into a slut now with all the barriers broken. She was talking nonesense and fast, oh, mother fucking cunt, oh fuck me, ah cock, my ass, fuck me ass, oh, ah, bitch, slut, oh, my pussy ah, fuck me, fuck me, oh, i'm coming, ah, its so fucking good, i can't take it anymore, aye... and her whole body shuddered for the longest time. Ricci never saw anyone come so hard and he shot his load spurt after spurt in her pussy and with each spurt she sighed and sucked her breath in, she was so hyper sensitive now. Ashley was not far behind to. Fay has turned out into such a slut she loved it and she let loose a torrent of her cum up her ass, and pulling her cock out she let the remainder go in her mouth as she shoved in to her face. Ricci had pulled back and Ashley after making sure all her cock deflating was licked, pushed her pussy over Fay's face and fucked her silly till she squirted all over her face.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.