Mystery Woman - Cover

Mystery Woman

Copyright© 2001 by Eddie M.

Chapter 4: Ashley's New Conquest

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4: Ashley's New Conquest - A young girl stumbles on an outerspace object that gives her mind control power among other things through a unique smell a result of farting. She discovers her newfound power and releases all pent up desires and urges afftecting all those around her. He brother, best friend, cousins, and grows to have wider aspirations for power on a town and becoming rich and famous and much more.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Uncle   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Water Sports   Scatology   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   School   Transformation  

The vacation is over and Ashley is on a bus heading away to another state to to continue her education and in time go to the college close to uncle Ben's palce. It's a few hours drive. Ashley's mind drifted thinking about what she is leaving behind. Saying goodbye to her parents and brother was no big deal, they all knew so they sort of expected it. But, it was Brenda who made a scene. Unfortunately Liz and John did not make it easier either. They had grown attached to her charms, and of course her cock, not to mention Brenda and Liz developed a craving for her shit and that pleased Ashley enormously bringing a smile to her face. I'm going to miss that. Ashley had to take Brenda outside the house for a walk just the two of them to calm her down. Once again she took her to a clearing, fucked her brains out and brought her to 3 shatering orgasms and for the first time not caring if she will have a chance to wash or not, she came astride Brenda face, farted and without waiting started to shit on her face. Brenda had no time to open her mouth at first and Ashley stood back to watch and made sure she ate it all. Her face was messy with brown streaks clear around the lips. It was then that Ashley decided to break the news.

"Brenda I don't want you to ever think I'm leaving you, and you don't know how special you are to me."

"Oh, is that why you are leaving?"

"Oh, cut it out and stop sniveling. I know it doesn't make sense to you, but let me tell you its dad's idea to begin with and besides you will be going to college too and you can join me if you like."

"Oh, yeah like we could afford it."

"As I said this is dads' idea and I'm not particularly fond of my cousins, you know that. But who knows may be by the time I get to go to college I'll leave and go to another one."

"Oh, Ash wouldn't it great! if only we can be together again?"

"Brenda, your my best friend girl! Anyway who knows what the future holds for us, be optimistic. Now I want to tell you something very important and I would like it to be our secret, just between the two of us OK?"

"Sure Ash what is it?"

"Promise?"

"I promise Ash, what is this all about?"

"Brenda you are carrying my child."

"What!?"

Brenda was stund and for the first time was absolutely quite.

Ashley was caressing her left shoulder and hair as she continued,

"Now you know why this must remain our secret. For one thing no one will believe this is a child out of two women, and I don't have to tell you how important this child is to me. I could have impregnated other women you know, but I chose you because you are special. My shit and cum serves to feed the child and make it easier for you when the time comes, and I don't have to tell you that I'll be here with you for that." Ashley was holding her hands now.

"Brenda I want you to be happy for me, and I want you to have a good time and to remember me, and the best way to do that is to continue to have a great time fucking guys and girls, and I want you to suck cock and drink all the cum you can, and forget about protection which is good news huh, after all you can't get pregnant twice right?"

"Brenda was feeling great warmth spreading through her entire body as she was listening to her lover. I'm carrying her child? I'm a full grown woman? A mother? All those questions in her head, her lover holding her hands tightly after giving her a fantastic fuck and a taste of that special shit of hers. She swallowed tasting remenants of the flavor in her mouth. She used the inside of her skirt to rub remaining streaks on her face. A strange sense of calm came over her and Ashley was pleased. Ashley playfully stood up turned her ass toward Brenda's face jerking it sexily and let loose a loud fart. Both girls laughed, hugged, kissed hotly and started to get dressed and headed back.

The bus was speeding along. Ashley smiled remembering John and she felt a quiver in her cock thinking about his ass. She liked watching him fucking her brother with his cock reaming Peter's ass.

Her thoughts then drifted to where she was heading to uncle Ben, rich wife Fay and her cousins Becky and Barb, short for Roberta and Barbara. Nah, they're a bunch of snobbish bitches. What a surprize I have for you guys! she smiled and decided to take a nap the rest of the way.

It was a nice Summer evening, the skies were clear though it is not the same, for this is a big city and Ashley so far was used to open ranges, lots of greenary and free space. She was looking around and just then noticed a young man approaching her, he looked like he is in his late 20's early 30's great figure. Hmm, not bad, quite attractive in fact, there's something in the way he moves, and his eyes, yes that's it. He approached her. "Excuse me are you miss Ashley?"

"Yes, and you are?"

"I'm Riccardo, Mrs. Matlock asked me to pick you up, give you a ride home."

"Oh, how nice, OK let's go then."

"Is this all your luggage?"

"Yes, just one suitcase I'm afraid. I'm not much into garments, fashion and that sort of thing."

"That's ok miss."

"To tell you the truth Riccardo, my parents are not rich folks and I am proud of it. I hate snobish people who act like they're so holy or something."

"Glad to hear it miss. It's refreshing to hear you say that."

"Call me Ashley. So where are you from Riccardo?"

"Great grand father from Spain orginally. My grand father came to this country many years ago."

They made small talk till the reached the residence. Ashley found out that his sister Deloris works as an office secretary to uncle Ben Matlock and it was she who got him the job. She sensed that Deloris is somewhat more than just a secretary from the way he talked about her and how she had helped him a number of times with uncle Ben financial backing.

It was a big house, with a very pleasant garden and a swimming pool at the back. "Well, well this is big!"

"Yes, it is for just 4 people but then again it's a nice place and they are nice people."

"Hmm, you don't have to be diplomatic with me Riccardo. I can't stand cousin Becky and Barby doll, yuck! they're so stuck up, at least that is how I remember them."

"ha, ha, I can see you speak your mind. I can tell we'll enjoy having you here miss, ah, Ashley."

Smiling back at him, "Good to know I can count on your friendship."

The car stopped by the main door and Ashley could see space for more cars by the looks of things. She rang the bell and soon enough a pretty looking girl opened.

"Good evening Miss hope you enjoyed your trip?"

"Good evening, yes thank you."

"Ah, there you are. Welcome Ashley, it is so nice to have you here with us. Ben would have liked to welcome you too but he is out at work. He is late these days for some reason or other. Barbara is out and Becky is upstairs. Melanie, show Ms. Ashley her room. Have you had dinner my dear?"

"I had something on the bus."

"Nonsense, Melanie will make you something. Why don't you go now with her, unpack have a bath or freshen up and please make yourself at home."

"Thank you."

Much like with Riccardo, Ashley struck a conversation with Melanie. Realized she is a decedent from France. She couldn't help it and laughing said, "This is turning to be quite an international place huh! You guys are like the UN or what?"

"You are so sweet miss."

"Oh, please call me Ashley".

"Oh no, Mrs. Carlton wouldn't allow it!"

"Oh I wouldn't count on that, but if it will make it easier for you, when we're alone you call me by my name, and cut that miss crap, ok?".

"Ok, you sure are different and I will be happy to be at your service".

"Now tell me about the house, you know tell me where everyone is staying, sort of like a tour."

Melanie did that and as she explained Ashley realized the room she had been assigned is up stairs next to the girls, while there is another guest room at the first floor, but it's much smaller and with a smaller window overlooking the garden from a side view.

"Melanie if you don't I prefer to stay at the room downstairs, can I see it?"

"Sure, but Mrs. Carlton wouldn't..."

Ashley cut in, "Don't worry I'll talk to her, between you and me I prefer to be alone for a while anyway."

"Whatever you say, it's this way."

They went down the stairs and Ashley realized the room is near the stairway, a bit shielded from the main entrace to the house.

Ashley was thinking it's perfect, and after she saw it, she made up her mind.

"It's perfect, and I like the view too."

"Glad you liked it, mine is not far off, it's almost below the stairwat actually on the otherside."

"Oh good, so if I'm not sleepy we can always chat, is that OK."

"Oh, It is going to be fun having you here. It gets pretty lonely at times."

Smiling and looking at her sideways, "Melanie, a pretty girl like you! surely there is some fun around here to be found, a smart girl like you, come on?"

"Ha, ha, ha. Oh Ashley I am really going to like you. Now give me a few minutes and I'll have this room ready for you."

"Ok, Melanie, I'll have a bath while you get to work, take your time, no rush."

Smiling Melanie went to work, and she was almost done when Ashley stepped out of the bathroom covered only from the waste with a small face towel.

Melanie's face was flushed.

"Thanks Melanie this looks great. Nothing beats clean sheets huh."

"Yes, hmm can I say something?"

"Sure Melanie anything, what's on your mind?"

"Hmm, I don't know what to say, I mean so you don't misunderstand me."

"Not to worry Melanie, you can tell me anything, now spill, what is it."

"Well, it's just that hmm you're beautiful."

"Why thank you Melanie, for a minute there I thought there was something wrong with me, so do you like?" She said that as she turned deliberately showing her her ass.

Melanie was flustered and felt a strong rush in her viens, her nostrils were moving, a clear sign of excitement not missed by Ashley who had just turned to check out the effect she had on Melanie.

Hmm she was thinking, not now my pet, soon we'll get to know one another very well. Now I need to check things out first.

Almost 2 weeks have passed since her arrival to Uncle Ben's place. She met Becky, one year younger than herself, and Barb 2 years her eldest, both in different calsses than herself.

She picked up on the power statements the seniors did, there were sorority groups and the leaders were Valerie, Jolene and Roberta, each had her following. The studies were boring as she was not really into it, but one thing or rather one person did attract her attention, and that is Laura. She is a rough rugged sort of rebel in her appearance and demeanor, short hair, tight hot body, hip clothing and clearly has a pressence about her. She had two girls almost shadowing her everywhere, Deborah and Carmen.

Being in the same class she could look at her from time to time. Ashley decided to play it low as she entered this new environment to decide how to proceed. She definitely liked Laura and planned to win her as a friend. One day at the end of classes she saw Laura in action and liked her even more. It was a scene where Laura was cornering a nice looking docile girl with Deborah and Carmen on her flanks during a break after almost all have left the area. Ashley conincedently was late in leaving and close enough to pick up on the conversation. "Come on darling kiss kiss, hmm you sweet thing."

"Leave me alone, go away."

"Oh, look at that Debby isn't she sweet.You liked it the last time back in the locker room, so what is the problem Helen you know what I want."

"No leave me alone please."

"Ah, ohh,"

"ha, ha she likes it Laura." Carmen said.

"Why of course she does, she is such a hot young girl aren't you Helen. Oh, look at those nipples rise and they are so hardh, hmmm."

"Oh, ahh, hmm. Stop, please, pleeease.hmm."

Ashley looked and saw Helens blouse opened with Laura rummaging the girl's left nipple with Deborah working on her right and Carmen on the watch. Laura was fingering Helen's pussy and it appeared that Helen was turning into putty in her hands. Deborah held the girls hands up while Laura dropped to her knees and was sucking and licking Helen's pussy turning her into one ball of fire. Deborah was tonguing her wildly while holding her up, for Laura was doing such a fine job that Helen was having a hard time standing up. It was such a hot scene. Laura pulled back smiling her face wet with hot pussy juice. "Hmmm so sweet, hmm honey you are so tasty. Come here Carmen have a taste." Laura and Carmen locked into a hot kiss. Deberoh pulled back leaving Helen in shambles. Helen orgasmed no doubt about it, but it was her helplesness that Laura could bring about such pleasure to her on demand that sort of humiliated her. Ashley remember Brenda and smiled.

"Now sweety, didn't you enjoy it. You don't have to be ashamed of your body Helen, flaunt it and enjoy the pleasures it can give you. There is no shame in that."

"Can I have fun with her Laura."

"Not now Carmen there will be another time, and next time Helen will do us both, wouldn't you like that Helen?" Helen stared, while Carmen said,

"Oh, Laura I can't wait, till next time then girlie". She kissed her and the three of them walked along laughing while Helen was looking either way trying to look normal and ran to the restrooms.

It was not long when an elderly voice called.

"Laura, I need to talk to you now." It was Mrs. Clay from the principal's office.

"Joceline here says you have been roughing Helen up. Now what did I tell you? I told you, you are walking on thin ice here. And now this, you are to report to my office all 3 of you."

"Oh, excuse me Mrs. Clay is it?"

"Yes, and you are? Oh, you are new here aren't you?"

"Yes, I'm Ashley and I just wanted to say that Laura here is not at fault. There's been a misunderstanding, Laura was only attempting to explain certain facts to Helen and may be her approach was not ideal, but certainly does not reach annoyance."

"Oh, is that so?"

"Yes, in fact I believe if you ask Helen she will confirm that. Isn't that so Helen?" Ashley was staring sternly at Helen and you could hear a pin drop.

"Well Helen speak up, is it true."

"Helen, tell her, tell her what you told me."

"I, I."

"Helen, make up your mind my child, I have other things to do you know. Don't be intimidated by these girls. Tell me, it's ok."

"If I may, Mrs. Clay I think Helen is confused at the moment and she is really concerned she may have upset you by disturbing your busy schedule."

"Helen is that so? Speak up we're only interested in the truth that's all."

"Yes."

"Yes, what? You mean to say Joceline made it all up or misunderstood you?"

"Helen!" Joceline was furious.

"No, I mean she did not make it all up but."

"I see, well it is ok Helen, and Joceline while I appreciate your noble intentions, I suggest next time you get your facts straight. Good day girls."

"Helen how could you!"

"Joce don't be upset please. Joce!"

But Joceline was running with tears in her eyes.

"Why Helen, you're alright girl. It was a fine thing you did just now, and to prove my admiration and appreciation, you are hereby accepted as our trusted friend. Whoever and whatever harms you, is against us and we will be there for you. And I'm sorry if you may have troubles with Joceline, but on the bright side you won new friends, and your now part of a group that cares for one another as one.

"Yeah!" Chimed in Caremen and Deborah. They shook her hand, patted her back or Kissed her on the cheek.

All eyes quickly turned as Ashley was turning away.

"Hey, Ahsley wait up." Laura walked to her.

"That was a cool thing you did back there. And, man did I like that part about, Mrs. Clay is it? That was awesome."

"Ha, Ha, yes it was good wasn't it."

"So what made you so sure Helen would not stick to her story? No, no wait. You were there right, you saw us?"

Smiling sensuously Ashley said, "Yes, I saw every juicy bit of it, and that is why I knew she would see her ways and know you only meant well."

"Ha, ha, Ashley you are one great lady and I'd be glad to be your friend." Laura leaned in closer and kissed her on the lips.

Ashley backed away a bit to a surprized Laura. But then Laura smiled as she was pulled into a somewhat secluded area where Ashley jumped her grinding her body to hers and giving her a wild kiss leaving her breathless.

"Hmm this is nice, I would like to see more."

"Hmm I want the same Laura only now is not the time, soon I promise you, very soon. Let us head back to the others now.

Both smiling and feeling close headed back to the others.

Laura and Ashley became very close, especially when Ashley went to Laura's house and they made love. Laura realized Ashley was a hermaphrodite. Ashley told her she had an encounter with a UFO.

"No shit!" was all Laura said smiling. Ashley could control the size of her cock. It is not uncommon for it when limb to be small in size and then grow to be huge, and that is what happened as she was fondling Laura's tits.

"No shit! girl you are something else. Oh my, look at the size of that thing."

Smiling Ashley said, "Consider it your love dildo."

"Oh, Ashley this is wild. It feels so good, do you like the way I'm jerking it?"

"Yeah, hmm feels good."

"I'm bi-sexual you know. Most girls at school think I'm a dyke but most of them are lame, so I don't bother explaining. I tell you what though, I have a dildo of my own and I must say I enjoy fucking as much as I do receiving it, sometimes even more. You are one lucky lady you know, you really have the best of both worlds. Wish I was like you."

"Hmmm careful what you wish for."

"Oh, don't worry I know what I'm saying. I didn't have it easy you know unlike some of those snob bitches around. I'm street smart and I've been through a lot and can take care of myself."

"Figures, that why I liked you. Yeah I had my eye on you girl."

"hmm kinky huh. I like that." They both cracked up laughing and went at it again, only this time Laura experienced Ashley's cock for the first time and could tell she could easily get used to it. She fucks better than almost all the guys she knew. She certainly knew how to push all the right buttons.

They talked for a long time and bonded into a real friendship. Ashley for the first time did not feel the need to use her farts to get her way, and again for the first time enjoyed the company of an equal and allowed herself to experience for the first time the pleasure of getting fucked herself. She looked at the dildo Laura was wearing and she liked the way it looked at her and was soon screaming her head off with a multiple orgasm, the most powerful she had so far.

She squirted and Laura laughed, "Wow your a squirter too. Ashley you are full of surprises! What's next anything more hidden in the closet?"

"Hmmm, why spoil the surprize."

"Woah, ha, ha. You are something else. Hmm, I am so glad to have you as a friend."

With tongues lashing and both exchanging saliva, Ashley moaned in response, "Me too. hmm, hmm. Say do you have something to eat?"

"Good idea I'm famished."

Many hours later with orgasms both couldn't count they parted.

Ashley felt for the first time really close to someone and decided to try to pass on her gift to Laura, she somehow knew she will like it, and what's more this is a big city and she could use some help.

She laughed at the thought and the prospects of what both of them could do.

Meanwhile back at uncle Ben's place there were two eyes blazing looking intently at a couple having hot wild sex. Becky was feeling dizzy and like she was about to pee or something as she looked on Melanie with her eyes glazed, having such a good time it appeared with Riccardo pumping his cock at her. Becky could not believe how big it is, nor that a young woman can take all that in her. Riccardo was well endowed and was going fast fucking Melanie from behind. "Ah, ah, hmm, oh, ah. oh fuck me, fuck me, oh so good, oh Ricci your cock, oh, so hot, hmm, oh, aaah, yes, yess that's it, aah."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.